Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

My House Is Soaked Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My House Is Soaked Help Me (2734 Views)

She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Op sorry but next time before leaving your home., check all the taps, turn down the change over switch, so all lights and appliances are off. Check the back door, make sure it's locked before leaving the house with your keys. And firmly lock the front door on your way out.

Simple.
Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by dapomola09(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Young man,it wasn't Saraki that was asked d question, It was Gbenga Daniel of Ogun state..,thou I concur with u d OP is very dumb him brain dey inside him boccers
Nedfepost=64347310:

Stupiid/foolishh question
Ur house is filled with water and u still get time to login on nairaland to seek for a way out. Tell me if the house is on fire u'll do the same thing right?
Neva blame you but ur parent, over-pamper boy.

Bukola Sarrki was asked when was he worstiest day in life, he said when he changes his flat tyre by himself.
What a shame.

Thanks to my parents 4 the way dey brought me up. Won bi mi mo tu turami bi.
Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by futurebillgate(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nedfed:

Stupiid/foolishh question
Ur house is filled with water and u still get time to login on nairaland to seek for a way out. Tell me if the house is on fire u'll do the same thing right?
Even my little Ajoke of 7yrs knw wat to do if water pour on ground.
Neva blame you but ur parent, over-pamper boy.

Bukola Sarrki was asked when was he worstiest day in life, he said when he changes his flat tyre by himself.
What a shame.

Thanks to my parents 4 the way dey brought me up. Won bi mi mo tu turami bi.
i dont know you or who you are but i think your village people are manipulating your senseless brain
Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by futurebillgate(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
Your house don dry?
hanty it aff nuh dry am struggling with it, if u see as i dey sweat ehh, d annoyng thing be say d light no last for 5mins seff according to sme guys i ask
Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by futurebillgate(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
dapomola09:
Young man,it wasn't Saraki that was asked d question, It was Gbenga Daniel of Ogun state..,thou I concur with u d OP is very dumb him brain dey inside him boccers
some one cannuh ask questtion again nigerians are too judgemental
Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by futurebillgate(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
alexialin:
Op sorry but next time before leaving your home., check all the taps, turn down the change over switch, so all lights and appliances are off. Check the back door, make sure it's locked before leaving the house with your keys. And firmly lock the front door on your way out.

Simple.
thanks but it aint easy to do this everyday without forgetting one
Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by futurebillgate(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
LisaAnne:
*.Remove as much excess water from your flooring as possible. Mop, blot, use a wet/dry shop
*.Open all cabinet doors and drawers to allow formore air movement and quicker drying
*.Wipe down your wood furniture and relocate paintings and pictures to a dry place to prevent further damage.
*.Turn on air conditioning, open windows and turn on fans to promote faster drying.
*.Don’t leave magazines, books, and other items on wet carpet floors because they could bleed and stain your floor.
*.Do not use televisions or other electrical appliances while standing on wet floor.
thanks ma , i wll do this
Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by futurebillgate(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
lalasticala do you have anything to say
Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
futurebillgate:
thanks but it aint easy to do this everyday without forgetting one

Are u kidding me?

No wonder someone said u were over pampered
My next flat neighbor's son, he's 5years old. One day I went to drop new keys for his dad, and his parents were already dressed about to leave. As I gave the father, the keys, I notice the boy switching off the TV with remote control. Switching off the AC with remote and Removing his parents phones from their chargers, plugged to wall sockets, handing it over to his mum and dad, saying daddy take, mummy your phone.

then he climbed the sofa to switch off the parlour light cheesy
While the dad went to the back door to check if it's locked. While the mum is adjusting the straps she used in carrying their second one year old son.

I was just watching with amazement

This small boy then carried his backpack on his shoulder, waiting outside impatiently for his parents to come out. Saying daddy! Mummy! Let's go!

I was forced to praise the dad and mum, I was like this your son is smart and sharp!
He knows what to do already when leaving the house.
The dad smiled and said you have to teach them when they are young about safety and appliances.

Since that day, my heart warmed towards the boy. He's my favorite smallie in that compound. So smart .

So u need to imbibe safety measures at home in you. It's very necessary. To avoid Ac appliances sparking up and burning up the apartment or water overflowing everywhere. It's very necessary. Get use to it.

A 5years old Boy is already used to safety measures.

1 Like

Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by futurebillgate(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
alexialin:

Are u kidding me?

No wonder someone said u were over pampered
My next flat neighbor's son, he's 5years old. One day I went to drop new keys for his dad, and his parents were already dressed about to leave. As I gave the father, the keys, I notice the boy switching off the TV with remote control. Switching off the AC with remote and Removing his parents phones from their chargers, plugged to wall sockets, handing it over to his mum and dad, saying daddy take, mummy your phone.

then he climbed the sofa to switch off the parlour light cheesy
While the dad went to the back door to check if it's locked. While the mum is adjusting the straps she used in carrying their second one year old son.

I was just watching with amazement

This small boy then carried his backpack on his shoulder, waiting outside impatiently for his parents to come out. Saying daddy! Mummy! Let's go!

I was forced to praise the dad and mum, I was like this your son is smart and sharp!
He knows what to do already when leaving the house.
The dad smiled and said you have to teach them when they are young about safety and appliances.

Since that day, my heart warmed towards the boy. He's my favorite smallie in that compound. So smart .

So u need to imbibe safety measures at home in you. It's very necessary. To avoid Ac appliances sparking up and burning up the apartment or water overflowing everywhere. It's very necessary. Get use to it.

A 5years old Boy is already used to safety measures.
ok u dont get me i think, as a human being you are dont you make mistakes or forget some stuff
Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
futurebillgate:
ok u dont get me i think, as a human being you are dont you make mistakes or forget some stuff

OK I understand we are all human beings and we can forget sometimes. But try anyways not to forget. It's for your own good.
Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by TeeFriz: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Text 'DRY' to MTN

terms and conditions apply
Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by futurebillgate(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2018
alexialin:

OK I understand we are all human beings and we can forget sometimes. But try anyways not to forget. It's for your own good.
i will thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by futurebillgate(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2018
TeeFriz:
Text 'DRY' to MTN

terms and conditions apply
wetin be the terms and conditions abeg mae i know
Re: My House Is Soaked Help Me by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2018
futurebillgate:
i will thanks anyway

You are welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tragic: Man Dies After Masturbating 62 Times / 10 Good Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend. / Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.