Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? (5089 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by iamJ(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Uyiii:

even though, leave am make we born chucky
E pain am;
u wen no fit buy am dey talk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Uyiii: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
iamJ:
u wen no fit buy am dey talk cheesy cheesy cheesy
my rich friends go borrow me, as boys, we're very generous. nor worry, thank youcheesy

I thought you're a guy, why the 'f' status now, even you wan dey doll too abii.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by iamJ(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Uyiii:

my rich friends go borrow me, as boys, we're very generous. nor worry, thank youcheesy

I thought you're a guy, why the 'f' status now, even you wan dey doll too abii.
na ur moniker? Wetin concern u

Which rich friends? Broke people only know broke people na why Dem dey broke

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Uyiii: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
iamJ:
na ur moniker? Wetin concern u

Which rich friends? Broke people only know broke people na why Dem dey broke
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by iamJ(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Uyiii:

Okay.
no sex doll to charge ur phone?
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Still waiting for answers lyk..............
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by johncallidon(m): 12:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Uyiii:
even though, leave am make we born chucky E pain am;
Damn it dude! Yhur Damn funny with that epic reply and picture!
And to the bitches that feels like the dolls ain't worth it. . . .

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by MrsSandman: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Huh I mean if you are desperate enough to have sex before meeting someone that will cause that desire in you to actually have sex with a real person you can do it. I am not sure you are be considered not a virgin though hahah. I personally prefer my sexual encounters with real people. I also like the spice things up with my partners. It's not always working out because not all of them are open-minded but it's okay. I actually have an extensive collection of different intimacy gadgets like different vibrators, dildos, anal plugs and whatever your kinky imagination can conjure up. I personally usually order my toys online. You guys can check the store here: https://www.deliciasexshoponline.com.br/vibradores/ They have amazing quality and great prices even though the shipping is a little long
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by mbanefoeze(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please who read the news dat time when a young senator from North slapped someone inside a sec doll shop
So people we get the money to carry yen babes def
Dey buy intimacy gadget and Doll

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You / Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.