Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? (5314 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by iamJ(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Uyiii:

even though, leave am make we born chucky
E pain am;
u wen no fit buy am dey talk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Uyiii: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
iamJ:
u wen no fit buy am dey talk cheesy cheesy cheesy
my rich friends go borrow me, as boys, we're very generous. nor worry, thank youcheesy

I thought you're a guy, why the 'f' status now, even you wan dey doll too abii.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by iamJ(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Uyiii:

my rich friends go borrow me, as boys, we're very generous. nor worry, thank youcheesy

I thought you're a guy, why the 'f' status now, even you wan dey doll too abii.
na ur moniker? Wetin concern u

Which rich friends? Broke people only know broke people na why Dem dey broke

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Uyiii: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
iamJ:
na ur moniker? Wetin concern u

Which rich friends? Broke people only know broke people na why Dem dey broke
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by iamJ(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Uyiii:

Okay.
no sex doll to charge ur phone?
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Still waiting for answers lyk..............
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by johncallidon(m): 12:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Uyiii:
even though, leave am make we born chucky E pain am;
Damn it dude! Yhur Damn funny with that epic reply and picture!
And to the bitches that feels like the dolls ain't worth it. . . .

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by MrsSandman: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Huh I mean if you are desperate enough to have sex before meeting someone that will cause that desire in you to actually have sex with a real person you can do it. I am not sure you are be considered not a virgin though hahah. I personally prefer my sexual encounters with real people. I also like the spice things up with my partners. It's not always working out because not all of them are open-minded but it's okay. I actually have an extensive collection of different intimacy gadgets like different vibrators, dildos, anal plugs and whatever your kinky imagination can conjure up. I personally usually order my toys online. You guys can check the store here: https://www.deliciasexshoponline.com.br/vibradores/ They have amazing quality and great prices even though the shipping is a little long
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by mbanefoeze(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please who read the news dat time when a young senator from North slapped someone inside a sec doll shop
So people we get the money to carry yen babes def
Dey buy intimacy gadget and Doll

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Conversation Before Sex And After Sex / . / My Wife Thinks I'm Poor. This Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.