Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole (6283 Views)

Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) / Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amarabae:

You are not Igbo.
You opened this moniker newly for this stuff.
Its fishy.

Amara nwayi oma, o gini ka mere gi?

Abu m nwafor igbo.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Daewang:

Quote me when you get a functional brain.

U even need brain transplant
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Daewang: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
demonstrate:

U even need brain transplant

A brain transplant on you would be a waste. You are irredeemably dumb and useless in life.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Efewestern:

Good to know, What's the name of your village? , urhobo also marry Yoruba alot compare to the other major ethnic groups.

in all the urhobos are peace loving people, we no they cause wahala.

If to say, Urhobo and Yoruba go just dey marry demselves, we will be over joyed on your union.

Just Yoruba and Urhobo.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Daewang:

A brain transplant on you would be a waste. You are irredeemably dumb and useless in life.

Just note that i have my reservation that you are from the east. I seriously doubt u are whom u claim to be.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Daewang: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
demonstrate:

Just note that i have my reservation that you are from the east. I seriously doubt u are whom u claim to be.

I know you are definitely not Igbo. Igbos are very intelligent so go and find your Ijaw father and stop attaching to Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

How dem wan take cross water na? Oya make dem come, we go give them the Amayanabo Palace make dem hold

So in other words, if it doesn't get to you, they can well kill every other Nigerian? That's a very sensitive joke to make o.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Nonaira1: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
demonstrate:

This is fear talk. Love is greater than fear. grin

Good for you. I stand by what I wrote.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Nonaira1: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amarabae:

And you think that Igbos give a damn whether you guys exist.
The guy you replied is a troll, so don't overrate una importance.
I have not seen more than 5urhobos in my life and am not interested in seeing them, and am sure that's the same for other Igbos.
Have a sit.

grin grin all he's doing is looking for attention again. Like beside them, who spoke of Urhobo? Heck the person he replied to was a non-igbo. He's yet to even realize tht most Igbos can care less about Urhobo...shit, we don't even want them in Aniomaland and we share the same state with them.
Dude is just desperately looking for attention like always.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by omaar12(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
I Think They Both Need The Help Of Each Other To Gain Individual Independence. They Should Just Sign Some Agreements And MoU.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Amarabae(f): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nonaira1:

grin grin all he's doing is looking for attention again. Like beside them, who spoke of Urhobo? Heck the person he replied to was a non-igbo. He's yet to even realize tht most Igbos can care less about Urhobo...shit, we don't even want them in Aniomaland and we share the same state with them.
Dude is just desperately looking for attention like always.
As in eh.
I blame it on inferiority complex, he seek for such attention to boost his esteem.
I don't blame him,I blame those who included their area in that area.
Do Igbos have any issue with his urhobo? NO.
So why the paranodism?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amarabae:

As in eh.
I blame it on inferiority complex, he seek for such attention to boost his esteem.
I don't blame him,I blame those who included their area in that area

Begging marriage with Yoruba, whilst on FP Yoruba are brandishing igbo marriages, wives and husband.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Efewestern:

Good to know, What's the name of your village? , urhobo also marry Yoruba alot compare to the other major ethnic groups.

in all the urhobos are peace loving people, we no they cause wahala.

Urhobo shameless beggar, go and marry afonja, we dont want una marriages in the east.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Amarabae(f): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
demonstrate:

Urhobo are shameless goat.

you are not an Igbo but a northerner.
I can see through ur tactics.
As for this ur insult ,I have reported it to the mods.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by horsepower101: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
omaar12:
I Think They Both Need The Help Of Each Other To Gain Individual Independence. They Should Just Sign Some Agreements And MoU.

Nobody is going anywhere... We must remain is this Nigeria until oil run out and minorities in Nigerdelta will then know the true meaning of minority.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amarabae:
you are not an Igbo but a northerner.
I can see through ur tactics.
As for this ur insult ,I have reported it to the mods.

Keeping it lively my sister, happy sunday. Never a dull moment
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
horsepower101:

Nobody is going anywhere... We must remain is this Nigeria until oil run out and minorities in Nigerdelta will then know the true meaning of minority.

The oil no get value, did u not see Saudi Arabia selling their state oil company.

Oil is not the future.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Nonaira1: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amarabae:

As in eh.
I don't blame him,I blame those who included their area in that area.
Do Igbos have any issue with his urhobo? NO.
So why the paranodism?

For me personally, I can careless what's causing their paranoia. They can be paranoid as much as they fucking want, it takes no toll on Igbo in anyway shape or form so why even care?

As for the bold, I agree wholeheartedly. No doubt in my mind, he suffers from inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nonaira1:

For me personally, I can careless what's causing their paranoia. They can be paranoid as much as they fucking want, it takes no toll on Igbo in anyway shape or form so why even care?

As for the bold, I agree wholeheartedly. No doubt in my mind, he suffers from inferiority complex.

I start a thread about igbo and ijaws and they try to turn it to Urhobo thread. Like WTF!

This people are not relevant.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Chibuzoc(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lajet:

Some of your people keep on disgracing igbo people always. why must you attached ijaw with Igbo . you mean that Igbo can't stand alone i have never seen any Ijaw person attaching themselves with Igbo. This shameful act must stop. Majority of Igbo people in real world don't care about this Minority group only in Internet we see all this shameful begging of Minority group to be together with Igbo. IPOB failed because of this attach by force

How did IPOB fail? Say wetin you know abeg

IPOB is silent for all of you haters to act or remain quite when IPOB resurrects. Shabi Nnamdi Kanu tell una say hausa/fulani go kill una take over una land e don set. If IPOB na terrorist group then fulani buhari herdsmen are evangelical group.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
This is a prominant Ijaw leader. If ijaw and igbo are not close then tell me wat this picture is?

Ijaw and Igbo have a relationship that i honestly want to see develop and grow.

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Nonaira1: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
demonstrate:

I start a thread about igbo and ijaws and they try to turn it to Urhobo thread. Like WTF!

That's the pattern with that fathmathy or whatever the Bleep he calls himself. His behavior is sad and pathetic but that's what he does and we all used to him doing it. Heck during the ipob days, I swear the dude bombarded us with threads upon threads on how urhobo are not biafra; this is despite Ipob was not talking about them or even mentioned them. As long as one person that supports ipob mentions them, oya we'll get weeks of disturbance and attention seeking. We all are used to his attention seeking. He's just a weirdo.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
The ijaws and Igbos have a very good relationship and that will remain regardless of whether the devil likes it or not.

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Nonaira1: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
demonstrate:
This is a prominant Ijaw leader. If ijaw and igbo are not close then tell me wat this picture is?

Ijaw and Igbo have a relationship that i honestly want to see develop and grow.

Dude Abeg I dey beg you, there is no relationship among us. Leave the shithole your way and we'll leave our way. End of story.

We know you're not Igbo. Abeg, Ijaw man or whatever the heck you are leave us alone

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Even the word proximity is defined to include the word relationship.

I dont no about certain groups in this Nigeria if dey are actually humans or animals.

Fact is we have entire clans that have both Ijaw and Igbo blood.

So we should discard dem or wat exactly is some people problem here?

I said the Ijaws and Igbos are brothers.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by omaar12(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
horsepower101:

Lol, Abeg Bros I Go Don Die Before That One Happen, It De Do Me Make This Country Split Today Tomorrow, So That My Children Will Have A Better Life Than I Did. Atleast They Are Garanteed Of These Things (good Road Nd Transport Network, Good Educational Personel And Facilities, Or Adequate Electricity) 2 Sure For Me Baba, Make This Country Split Abeg It Is Too Crowded To Progress As Everyone Want Their Say To Be Law.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
fratermathy:

I denounce this statement. As an Urhobo, I categorically put it to you that Urhobos feel more comfortable with Yorubas and Hausas than with Igbos. I don't care how that makes you feel but that's the truth.

I can't speak for the other minorities but I know that Edoid groups look more "Western" than "Eastern" in cosmological outlook. There are more than a million Urhobos in Yoruba and Hausa areas, especially Lagos, Jos and Ondo. On the contrary, Urhobos hardly venture towards Igboland except the Anioma region and that's because of the Asaba capital factor.

I am sure u are fully aware that Igbos and Ijaws similarly have Edoid roots?

Forget that Lagos happen to be the capital and the bini were not too comfortable with the drums of war, wen Biafra Army led by a Yoruba man called Banjo was on route to Lagos to fight mainly the Northerners.

Aside that, Nnamdi Azikiwe and the Obi of Onitsha, including the Ikwere all point to Igbo Edoid origin.

Even Reno Omokiri have alluded to dat. Similarly the Ijaws have Edoid origin, even the yoruba.

So, if politics have scattered ur senses to the point of thinking Urhobo have some special claim that Itsekiri, Ijaw, Ishan, Igbo and Yoruba dont have to Edo, then u need to get help fast bro, before u enter market.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by hammer6F: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Ngozi123:
It's only on Nairaland that I hear Igbos speaking about Ijaws. We seldom discuss them in real life.

Hello Ngo the baby... lol

How are u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) / Woman Trailer Driver In Northern Nigeria / Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.