Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole (6275 Views)

Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) / Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lajet:

Some of your people keep on disgracing igbo people always. why must you attached ijaw with Igbo . you mean that Igbo can't stand alone i have never seen any Ijaw person attaching themselves with Igbo. This shameful act must stop. Majority of Igbo people in real world don't care about this Minority group only in Internet we see all this shameful begging of Minority group to be together with Igbo. IPOB failed because of this attach by force

Y must u attach Igbo and Yoruba as in the other thread? U mean Yoruba cannot stand on their own?
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by zendy: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lajet:

Some of your people keep on disgracing igbo people always. why must you attached ijaw with Igbo . you mean that Igbo can't stand alone i have never seen any Ijaw person attaching themselves with Igbo. This shameful act must stop. Majority of Igbo people in real world don't care about this Minority group only in Internet we see all this shameful begging of Minority group to be together with Igbo. IPOB failed because of this attach by force

How can it be begging to suggest to someone a coming together to fight a common cause or common enemy? In the last election, Igbos and Ijaws joined hands to vote massively for GEJ, was that attachment as well? Who told you IPOB failed? Because they are currently not visible? When IPOB was declared a terrorist group, the first organisation to come out and say that IPOB isnt a terrorist organisation was IYC, Ijaw youth congress.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

sharap ur militant mouth there! mechionu gi!
Why are you insulting him for saying his opinion when Its obvious to everyone that you want to get your hands on his oil rich land?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by MasterKim: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Igbos and their strange type of mentality shocked
"igbos and ijaw"
So efiks, bini, itshekiris and other tribes are your enemies abi
Because of oil wey go soon dry, u start to dey call ijaws "Uncle" grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Feraz(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lajet:

I just tire for some of these guys for here. Daily they reduce the Igbo ethnic group as beggars.

OP, please, this time around, it is all man for himself. Stop dragging Igbos into unnecessary e-battles and insults.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
GoroTango:
Why are you insulting him for saying his opinion when Its obvious to everyone that you want to get your hands on his oil rich land?

Let me ask u this question, Y is it dat only u Afonja know i want to get your hands on his oil rich land?

U are the only one that knows dis.

Yet Otedola and Folarunsho are your Afonja brothers and sisters that became rich from NigerDelta oil.

Mind you, states like Abia are in the NigerDelta Axis.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Agbaletu: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

Igbo can't do it alone, ijaw can't do it alone.

They are the only two group capable of holding the gworo chewing daura cow by the balls.

Nawa o
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by docadams: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

sharap ur militant mouth there! mechionu gi!

This is how you know somebody who got educated under the Head Bridge Onitsha or Old Park , Enugu. Very uncouth in written or spoken language (be it Igbo or English). Feels so insecure that throwing insults becomes their second nature. Terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
docadams:

This is how you know somebody who got educated under the Head Bridge Onitsha or Old Park , Enugu. Very uncouth in written or spoken language (be it Igbo or English). Feels so insecure that throwing insults becomes their second nature. Terrible.

I feel your pain Afonja, but Igbo and Ijaw are brothers.(sibling in fact)

Now run along and pretend not to read the part of his post that refered to me as IPOB.

Then again, the person i quoted is not complaining becos he knows it is all banter. Cry on both our behalf, y dont u.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Daewang: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Igbos are not related to any zoogerian ethnicity. We stand alone. Let everyone bear their own cross.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by docadams: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

I feel your pain Afonja, but Igbo and Ijaw are brothers.(sibling in fact)

Now run along and pretend not to read the part of his post that refered to me as IPOB.

Then again, the person i quoted is not complaining becos he knows it is all banter. Cry on both our behalf, y dont u.

We are still on the same page. Insulting as first defence to hide inadequacies. I don't allow myself get entangled with tribal or eligious cobwebs I will let you pass.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
docadams:

We are still on the same page. Insulting as first defence to hide inadequacies. I don't allow myself get entangled with tribal or eligious cobwebs I will let you pass.
[/s]

See me see trouble Oooo! Wat exactly is ur problem. Stop running around in circle and say which part of my post is causing u to speak all this grammar. cool
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Daewang:
Igbos are not related to any zoogerian ethnicity. We stand alone. Let everyone bear their own cross.

Wrong, we share a rich ancestral, linguistic and cultural affinity with Ijaws. It was Nigeria propaganda that divided us.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by docadams: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:
[s][/s]

See me see trouble Oooo! Wat exactly is ur problem. Stop running around in circle and say which part of my post is causing u to speak all this grammar. cool

Etc etc.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
I still don't understand those who keep talking about this fantaisy of igbo being related to ijaw.
The only link that ever were between ijaw and igbo is jaja who wasn't ijaw but igbo and who took over the leadership of some ijaw settlements and even organised them into a kingdom under himself. That is where it starts and ends. The ijaw have since then stolen land from igbo during the period of the civil war (when igbo couldn't defend themselves and their land). That is what you can expect from ijaw. The momment you let your guard down or turn your back, they will take over your house and never let you get in again. They are your friends only as long as you have the might to keep them in check. When they believe you no longer have that might, they will start shouting asawana like the ch*k*ls which they are. These guys are the biggest biggots I have ever seen. You will rent them a room and they will tell you that because you are not ijaw, you are not entitled to collect rent from them. According to ijaw, the owner of the house is landlord only over those in the house whom are from his tribe. The ijaw in the house should have an ijaw landlord whom they would pay the rent to. Ijaw madness. Igbo, your true brothers are the Edo. Look at Aniomas for example, they are Edo and they are Igbo, they used to be called Benin-Igbo. They have participated in every war of the Benin Kingdom under the leadership of our King. Look at Onitsha, you know it has Benin roots. Contrary to what some revisionists think, the Oba never were a tribal leader, he was ruler of a very modern nation with several ethnicities in it. A king is not a tribal leader, Kings are heads of state who rule over whomever reside in their kingdom regardless of ethnicities. WHen the british, the portuguese or any european or african came to the Benin Kingdom, they paid their respect to the King and as long as they were in his kingdom he was their King. But ijaw biggotry these days is so great that they think they can go into a kingdom and declare that not only they are not under the authority of the king but also that they will crown their own king in that kingdom. Igbo, don't associate with these ijaw, they will lead you into doom.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Daewang: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

Wrong, we share a rich ancestral, linguistic and cultural affinity with Ijaws. It was Nigeria propaganda that divided us.

Nobody divided us from Ijaws we were never related with them. Biafra is a pure Igbo State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Daewang:

Nobody divided us from Ijaws we were never related with them. Biafra is a pure Igbo State.

Wrong! It is time to leave the 1960s Nigeria propaganda and forge ahead.

The historical and lingustic even Biological connectivity between the Igbos and Ijaws cannot be suppress or discarded.

It is just too blatant. So blatant that we had a President and people could not decide if he is Igbo or Ijaw.

cc: amarabae tonyebarcanista
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Daewang: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

The historical and lingustic even Biological connectivity between the Igbos and Ijaws cannot be suppress or discarded.

It is just too blatant. So blatant that we had a President and people could not decide if he is Igbo or Ijaw.

Why are you hell bent on making the Igbo race look like beggars? We are not related to Ijaws neither do we need them. Our language and racial heritage are unique, distinct and completely different from that of Ijaws. Biafra is a pure Igbo State just like Israel is a purely Jewish State. Biafra bu nke anyi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by horsepower101: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

Listen. Stop this nonsense now. Igbos are igbos. Ijaws are ijaws. They have their own agenda and we have ours.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Listen. Stop this nonsense now. Igbos are igbos. Ijaws are ijaws. They have their own agenda and we have ours.

Daewang:

Why are you hell bent on making the Igbo race look like beggars? We are not related to Ijaws neither do we need them. Our language and racial heritage are unique, distinct and completely different from that of Ijaws. Biafra is a pure Igbo State just like Israel is a purely Jewish State. Biafra bu nke anyi.

My friend, u either come with facts or stay out of the loop.
Wat is dat u wrote?

U are missing the point here. Even Nnamdi Kanu, will tell both of u off for exhibiting such level of ignorance.

There are people on this earth that u cannot tell apart from igbo and ijaw.

They are not just one or two but entire communities and u say, that is not relevant to anything?

Nna that is madness talk.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Daewang: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

My friend, u either come with facts or stay out of the loop.
Wat is dat u wrote?

Provide evidence to what you are saying and stop making baseless and unfounded claims. Igbos have nothing to do with Ijaws.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Daewang:

Provide evidence to what you are saying and stop making baseless and unfounded claims. Igbos have nothing to do with Ijaws.

I asked first.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Alariiwo: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Shameless unity beggars grin

You want to leave sh.ihole but still run to Lagos, Kano, Abuja etc. to live.
Why not stay in your Abia, Imo and co. and see if hunger won't kill you.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
Alariiwo:
Shameless unity beggars grin

You want to leave sh.ihole but still run to Lagos, Kano, Abuja etc. to live.
Why not stay in your Abia, Imo and co. and see if hunger won't kill you.

Nonsense!
[/s]

It is not compulsory, u throw urself into every igbo thread like a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Daewang: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

I asked first.

You were the one who first claimed that Igbos and Ijaws are brothers. Therefore the onus lies on you to prove such a claim with evidence.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Daewang:

You were the one who first claimed that Igbos and Ijaws are brothers. Therefore the onus lies on you to prove such a claim with evidence.

Do u have a problem with dat?

If u do dispute it.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
In the whole Nigeria, the Ijaws are the only group that reason properly and dat is y Nnamdi Kanu never shy from alliance with dem.
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Daewang: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

Do u have a problem with dat?

If u do dispute it.

I have a problem with you making false claims and making Igbos look like beggars. Is your mother Ijaw? If not why are you so attached to Ijaws? Please stop this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Alariiwo: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:
In the whole Nigeria, the Ijaws are the only group that reason properly and dat is y Nnamdi Kanu never shy from alliance with dem.

The same Ijaws that hate Igbos like sh.it?

It's like you've read too many lies from igberetv news and radio biafra that you can't see the reality on ground.

The number 1 enemy of the Ijaw man is Igbos, go and make that research, you'll see.
They hate anything igbo like kilode grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by EODforce: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
GoroTango:
. Victor Danladi, is like you want to cry on this thread, i have ur ugly pictures here in my laptop, if you fuccckup now, you will be e-flogged here

how is nasarawa state by the way?
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by EODforce: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Alariiwo:

The same Ijaws that hate Igbos like sh.it?

It's like you've read too many lies from igberetv news and radio biafra that you can't see the reality on ground.

The number 1 enemy of the Ijaw man is Igbos, go and make that research, you'll see.
They hate anything igbo like kilode grin
. And you know this from ur hut in ogbomosho abi?

see ur dirrrty and smelllly mouth like that of tinubu

ewu dika gi

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Alariiwo: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
EODforce:
. And you know this from ur hut in ogbomosho abi?

see ur dirrrty and smelllly mouth like that of tinubu

ewu dika gi

If you doubt, enter any ijaw land and shout.. you're biafrans.

You won't live to tell the story grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Full Meaning Of APC? / Take A Look At Ganduje's Face The Moment Tinubu Was Taking On PMB And Others / When India Wiped Out 86% Of Its Cash Overnight .See Why & What Happened (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.