Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (113699 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
BALLOSKI:
I have and it was a head-spinning one, too. But we broke up(something I thought will break me) , and we are both fine .

If there was love, why did our relationship acknowledge our differences in religion and culture ? Love is fictitious.
You sound like you're still hurt, way deep down in a place you don't like acknowledging.

Heartbreak reinforces the existence of love. You can't be heart broken if you were never in love in the first place. When mine happened, ironically my senses sharpened because of the experience and never in a million years will I ever deny the existence of sweet, oh, so sweet love smiley

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by pattybf(f): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shikena:

Thank you. Some people think real life is some Nollywood movie. I respect the wives/mothers but blood is blood. My wife is not my blood. I will protect her always but she can never be above my blood my siblings. My siblings can never cease being my siblings no matter their shortcomings but we can’t say the same about a wife. A lot of water already passed under the bridge before I became husband material and my siblings were there.

Amara may have been the perfect wife till this moment but at this point she has successfully disgraced her husband’s entire family!

Like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by oblaak(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
god purnish u ibo animal
It's punish not purnish and Igbo not Ibo. Seems the animals are better than you..
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by jaksmillioniar: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
oblaak:

It's punish not purnish and Igbo not Ibo. Seems the animals are better than you..
guy if u mention me again u will regrert why u join nairaland
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Obierika(m): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
god purnish u ibo animal

It's not "Ibo", it's "Igbo"
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by BALLOSKI: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ishilove:

You sound like you're still hurt, way deep down in a place you don't like acknowledging.

Heartbreak reinforces the existence of love. You can't be heart broken if you were never in love in the first place. When mine happened, ironically my senses sharpened because of the experience and never in a million years will I ever deny the existence of sweet, oh, so sweet love smiley
I'm not hurting. I'm only saying if "love" does not ignore our differences, then it's flawed in all definition.

My ex is a nagging good girl. Even while we're good and on , I did tell her on many occasions that: love is fictitious. Maybe we lacked the name to call what we feel for each other.

Madam, you sabi love oo. Wush bros scatter your dada like that grin
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Ishilove: 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
BALLOSKI:
I'm not hurting. I'm only saying if "love" does not ignore our differences, then it's flawed in all definition.

My ex is a nagging good girl. Even while we're good and on , I did tell her on many occasions that: love is fictitious. Maybe we lacked the name to call what we feel for each other.
Bros, na love, you just no wan gree sey na im. It doesn't always work out the way we plan it smiley

Madam, you sabi love oo. Wush bros scatter your dada like that grin
My dear ehn, na long tori grin grin
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Seahawk: 4:29am On Jan 23, 2018
Spoken like a true retardd
oruma19:
Its common amongst the ibos. The wives assume some kind of powers over the man that I dont understand. Con try am for delta state urhobo, Ijaw or itshekiri man make u see fire...ur papa house de call u b dat. Stupid Amara. Who were u before kanu married u? Idiot asshole. Disgracing ur brother in-law in puBlic. She must not go unpurnished for this act. Ahhhh, she must be punished. If I we're ogbonna, I will make it a point of duty to bring the best babes all over the world to Bleep KANU so that Amara will see ahe's notin. Bleep Amara.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by oruma19: 6:03am On Jan 23, 2018
Seahawk:
Spoken like a true retardd
ibo man e pain u? Mumu pple...woman wrapper. Olodo rabata. Meanwhile small boys be ffucking ur wives u r shaking after....fools

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by BALLOSKI: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2018
Ishilove:

Bros, na love, you just no wan gree sey na im. It doesn't always work out the way we plan it smiley

My dear ehn, na long tori grin grin
grin grin grin Tori wey dey burst brain. Take heart, dear.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by oblaak(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
guy if u mention me again u will regrert why u join nairaland
It's regret not regrert. I won't leave you until you make a complete sentence without errors.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by jaksmillioniar: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
oblaak:

It's regret not regrert. I won't leave you until you make a complete sentence without errors.
go to hell
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by oblaak(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
go to hell
Finally I can now rest. You have made a correct sentence for the first time in your life but strictly speaking, you are supposed to start a sentence with a capital letter as in the first alphabet and you need to put a full stop to show that you are done with a sentence. Your teachers just deceived you back then. Chaii
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by jaksmillioniar: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
oblaak:

Finally I can now rest. You have made a correct sentence for the first time in your life but strictly speaking, you are supposed to start a sentence with a capital letter as in the first alphabet and you need to put a full stop to show that you are done with a sentence. Your teachers just deceived you back then. Chaii
yet i make a lot of millions a young boss i can feed ur entire genaration in 100yr
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by jaxxy(m): 5:41am On Jan 24, 2018
This isn't a good development which ever way u look at it. Amara on trying to protect her Intrest and that of her kids now looks bad due to her probably over the top reaction. I know how inlaws can be bt How does a man choose between his wife and only brother without leaving her vunrable because he loves both of them. Girl4rmspace wats ur take lol
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by girl4rmspace(f): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2018
jaxxy:
This isn't a good development which ever way u look at it. Amara on trying to protect her Intrest and that of her kids now looks bad due to her probably over the top reaction. I know how inlaws can be bt How does a man choose between his wife and only brother without leaving her vunrable because he loves both of them. Girl4rmspace wats ur take lol

She went over the top for sure, heard kanu unfollowed her
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
girl4rmspace:

She went over the top for sure, heard they kanu unfollowed her

Ohh really lol, well she will have to understand dats not how u solve issues.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by mafolayomi(f): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
mpowa:

You can twist it any way you like, my stand doesn't mean I will be slave to my wife or those nonsense...Work on your mind, it's hopeless for your immediate family if you don't.
Oga, stop dragging issues with this guy jere, guess he isn't married or having issues with his older bros wife. Leave him, he is going to end up miserable, cos his so call siblings will eventually marry and carry on with their famliy, and he won't have any to call his own.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by oblaak(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
yet i make a lot of millions a young boss i can feed ur entire genaration in 100yr
LOL. Funny child. I won't correct you again ooo. It's 100 years and not year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by SHOCK7(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
dollyjoy:
Actually, the wife is the most important person in his life.... Argue all you want but the brother should know his place and maintain it...
Nonsense,we all know a "wife is the better half of any man" but she has absolutely no manners talking to a brother like that.This is a private matter,dont support nonsense!
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by SHOCK7(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Threebear:
I know this ogbonna from my days at imsu, real fake life.
He used to act as a love-vendor for his brother then, very bad corrupt person.
He beats women too, lurking around his brother's hotel like a vagabond.
Laura will realise her mistakes soon.
Nothing good comes from this deplorable human Ogbonna.
What he did to women then ,I nearly cried.
Really!!!tell us more.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by okeyben10: 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
soberdrunk:

Which wife? The one that can wake up tomorrow morning and "Eboue" him? I have friends that are more important to me than my future wife will be! angry

*smiles*
I hope those friends feel same 'bout you.
in d end, we all get d spouses we deserve
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by double0seven(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
mafolayomi:

Oga, stop dragging issues with this guy jere, guess he isn't married or having issues with his older bros wife. Leave him, he is going to end up miserable, cos his so call siblings will eventually marry and carry on with their famliy, and he won't have any to call his own.

You people be talking rubbish. I know girls love this kind of talk. The wife is important. However the value of the wife shouldn't the disturb the value of the brother. Because you're important doesn't mean you can talk to your husbands brother anyhow and disgrace him publicly over a ticket Kanu gave him.

Its nonsense. She was completely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by rhymz(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2018
dollyjoy:
Actually, the wife is the most important person in his life.... Argue all you want but the brother should know his place and maintain it...
is that what he told you or you came to that conclusion on your own. The wife can only be theost important person in his life when she earns it, you don't automatically become the most important person by virtue of marriage or bearing children any idiot can do that.

Many of you move around with misplaced sense of entitlement, frowning when a relative of your husband request for anything from him, it is not in your place to tell your husband who sloe how.he should help his siblings, so long as his children and you are not suffering or lacking anything then leave the man alone to do what he wants to do with his siblings.

If my wife should go to the extent of insulting my brother or sister for any reason, she will have to kiss that marriage goodbye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.