Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Help!! My Father Have Sworen To Disown Me If I Marry An Igbo Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Father Have Sworen To Disown Me If I Marry An Igbo Guy? (1931 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Father Have Sworen To Disown Me If I Marry An Igbo Guy? by PenisCaP: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2018
theblessings:
oga ,u should know dis is cooked up story. tribal e-war =heavy traffic .ignore them abeg

And why cant u quote ur senseless brothers that started the tribal shit not Me. undecided
Even if its a cooked up story they should provide a reasonable comment dat wouldnt cause any chaos!
Thats so hypocritical of u

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Father Have Sworen To Disown Me If I Marry An Igbo Guy? by theblessings: 12:16am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Help!! My Father Have Sworen To Disown Me If I Marry An Igbo Guy? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:
Never marry a Nigerian man, let alone an igbo man...without your parents support. Never ever try that as a woman.

For all those quoting me and those that will quote me. I stand by this comment. I'm just being blunt. Don't try it with an igbo man at all. Igbo men are very family oriented. Most of them are either listening to their mother, their elder brother or adanne.

Except you can get your family to soften up, you'll be fighting a battle too much for you. Men can get away with it, they call the shots, I can't say same for women. Go find another man. You need your parents to always be there for you.

The well known tribal bigot claiming I supported a lady to get married to a Yoruba man without her parents consent. That's a big lie!!! Show me the thread or amadioha will strike your balls! grin

you have a point but from the narrations she gave me ......his parents don't run d guys life, he's the one calling d shots
Re: Help!! My Father Have Sworen To Disown Me If I Marry An Igbo Guy? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 21, 2018
Alariiwo:
Why marry men with small dicks?
Their anger level is usually high, why most turn out abusive.
Your father is a wise man, listen to him

marriage is not all about dicks and sex....

(1) (2) (Reply)

d / Why Men Will Never Stop Seeing Ladies As Sex Objects / My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.