Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (48731 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2010
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2010
copycat angry wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2010
copy rat tongue cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2010
Good cook. . . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2010
fela anikulapo kuti tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2010
don jassie cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2010
urmm. . . don googles grin
you stole my mohawk. . . cry Ole! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yes nao. . . . i had to steal it cos i want it and it fitz me better tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2010
c'mon sharrap angry Barawo tongue grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2010
He luvz music. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2010
jassie:

c'mon sharrap angry Barawo tongue grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

e don pain am tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2010
wat's d diffrent btw huge and big?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2010
deneut, are you aware that your posts in the forum games board are not added to your total post count?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2010
^Oga fellis kai u love trouble sha, anyways carry go notin do you

@post mi likey he puts d n in nautiee by nature
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2010
ogbo. . . . omo ibo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2010
hey lala kiss

@ post
d aboki from longiri tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 3:12am On Apr 19, 2010
my one and only sweetheart kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2010
fellis:

deneut, are you aware that your posts in the forum games board are not added to your total post count?
tanx bro, i kno is been going on 4 abt a month.No pros,they jus cant simply fade me like that.
and bside wat is there in addin up,i ma send wat i ma send anyway,let them go suck d*i*c*k.
punk a__s_s.hisssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2010
^ am a gal b but neva mind not an issue

@ post

mi bobolet is fuming @nlers ooo
makee una live free willy alone oo
abeg free am like terry g say so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2010
Idowu,u nvr tire?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2010
if u feel like somedy is boderin u tell me,i'll help u eliminate him/her,dont worry nobody will know
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2010
Denuet,is it abt my siggy?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2010
Odunnu:

Denuet,is it abt my siggy?
yeah,jus wanna help u kno
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2010
Hw many hv u eliminatd in recent time?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2010
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2010
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2010
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2010
u wanna check my profile?

i cant remember exactly.
not a must, i said in case. ok?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
Jst checkd ur profile bt thrz nothn 'waow' in it.
Talkin abt elimination,kud u help me do away wt a guy in Nl?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2010
Odunnu:

Idowu,u nvr tire?
aunty wot do u min tire of wot undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2010
Use ur tongue count ur teeth.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by rare004: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2010
What can i say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103)

You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens / Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread / Optical Illusions - Find The Hidden Man In The Forest Within 11 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.