Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (52834 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2010
Moyola:

uhmn! cool
Sisi to jeun sooke! hehe! wink

wasere padi who no no ,go no cheesy cheesy grin

Dark1:

@ topic: tomboy, no doubt!

boring bobolet tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Renz(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2010
Okay
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2010
Alrite tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2010
Abeg upload picture. Wetin you want make I comment put?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2010
^find sometin else 2 comment oo jare

@ post

Omo paki he smokes strong ganja tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2010
Original Ogbo! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2010
Why did you blur the picture? Be proud of your looks now. . . . Do you know how hard it is for women to grow that beard in your picture?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
fellis:

Why did you blur the picture? Be proud of your looks now. . . . Do you know how hard it is for women to grow that beard in your picture?

oga fellis if i was u , i wudnt go deir oo
i wonder y u left ur face pic out are u a polio patient ? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2010
fellis:

Where's yurz? tongue ain dhat hard wiv testo. pillz. . .well do yu lyk my spectacuuz? cheesy tongue

Idowuogbo:

oga fellis if i was u , i wudnt go deir oo
i wonder y u left your face pic out are u a polio patient ? tongue tongue tongue

Innit tho! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2010
@Idowuogbo, Wetin I do you nah? I was commenting on moyo's profile she your girlfriend?. And I didn't know that polio shows on the face. . . . .
Moyo moyo, I did not go to abroad before, I did not understand what is 'ain dhat hard wiv testo'.
Pls dash me your spectacuuz.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2010
'ang on! undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2010
iyawooo mi tear go no mind d ostrich neck grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2010
nothin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2010
u again

no comments

@ post
stalker tongue tongue tongue angry grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2010
Idowuogbo:

u again

no comments

@ post
stalker tongue tongue tongue angry grin
am not a stalker,dis is a game thread,u play i play.thats hw game is played

@nothin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mannylex(m): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2010
My pal
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2010
Overgrown bro
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2010
my padi

she 2 fine walai
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2010
Mannylex:

My pal
where hav u been?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mannylex(m): 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2010
Pweety4me:

Overgrown bro

sis mi wat's the prob. naw?

@Deneut, I've been to London to see the queen. Lol. I've been busy mehn, wat's happening, any latest?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2010
@mannylex

nothin much is happening,am getting bored lately
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30am On Apr 17, 2010
^ no wonder

@ post bored bobolet

itz a game rite tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 12:51am On Apr 17, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54am On Apr 17, 2010
darling , butterpee y u angry nau

@ post my sweetrat kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Dark1(m): 12:57am On Apr 17, 2010
Idowu's getting all the boys riled up or hot! cheesy

@ topic: tomboy! angry tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04am On Apr 17, 2010
^ mallam
am not a tom boy and am not getting d boys hot ooh i b heater

@ post

my maygard tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 1:05am On Apr 17, 2010
o lenu pa
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Dark1(m): 1:07am On Apr 17, 2010
@ topic: o le rara! cheesy tongue

Idowuogbo:

^ mallam
am not a tom boy and am not getting d boys hot ooh i b heater

@ post

my maygard tongue tongue

U're in dire need of serious spanking! angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 1:13am On Apr 17, 2010
mr teacher
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:16am On Apr 17, 2010
Dark1:

@ topic: o le rara! cheesy tongue

U're in dire need of serious spanking! angry angry angry

dudu wetin i do am a bad gal gone good nau
y d nid of spanking

@post olenu fo
but sims cul sha
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mannylex(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2010
Cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2010
He is the best wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103)

Optical Illusions! / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Arrange These Persons in The Order Of Their Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.