Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (48726 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2010
wit her googles shes biutifu,but without it,well __
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2010
^^^ hello you didnt even see my face in either of the two pics. . . . just a bit of my profile

well to clear the misty air GOOGLES IS FUGLY embarassed embarassed embarassed

cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2010
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

leave mi wife alone kamoru
@ post
i don like him anymore
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2010
chamotex:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@post

leave him alone jare sweetheart , man cannot come btwn us we are too tight for all that wink

kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2010
googles:

^^^ hello you didnt even see my face in either of the two pics. . . . just a bit of my profile

well to clear the misty air GOOGLES IS FUGLY  embarassed embarassed embarassed

cool
is dat y u always where your googles?
well,biutifu is not from outward but from within,by that u are not fugly.

@op she's in love wit idowuogbo though
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

i always wear my glasses so i can see itz not to cover anything. . . . and emm i think am better looking without my glasses cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2010
u got a m'hawk? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

i always wear my glasses so i can see itz not to cover anything. . . . and emm i think am better looking without my glasses   cheesy

noted.
those who use that kind of glass are stunningly attractive.

op@ seem cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2010
yeye boy
stop d style style toastin oo, liv mi wife alone
@ post
rassmatazz tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2010
chamotex:

u got a m'hawk? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yes, d'you likey ?  undecided

sweetest heart mi kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2010
Idowuogbo:

yeye boy
stop d style style toastin oo, liv mi wife alone
@ post
rassmatazz tongue tongue tongue

toasting?never!i already bite more than i can chew.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

he has bitten more dan his big mouth can take tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2010
God bless u jare
omidan mi to badd
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2010
She's . . . . . . . .i comment my reserve. . . . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 12:52am On Apr 18, 2010
if u like me raise up ur hand,if u don't raise ur _________________-
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 1:04am On Apr 18, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

no comment
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Dark1(m): 1:14am On Apr 18, 2010
Show me ya face b4 I comment!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 1:17am On Apr 18, 2010
if d best is not enough 4 u,wat will?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Dark1(m): 1:24am On Apr 18, 2010
Lets just say it part of my quest for perfection (I do strive for a perfect state of being even if its humanly impossible!)

Since we on siggy, whats up wth urs?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 1:33am On Apr 18, 2010
hez the dark 1
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Dark1(m): 1:46am On Apr 18, 2010
She the dimpled one!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 1:57am On Apr 18, 2010
hez got no pinshure angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Dark1(m): 2:07am On Apr 18, 2010
I'll put up something soon but not my face oooh! cheesy

Hw come u teasing wth ur own frace na? Its not fair oooooh!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 2:26am On Apr 18, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

because my face no too make am ni jor . . . bsydz i love my hair wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Dark1(m): 2:33am On Apr 18, 2010
na hair I go chop Lets be having ur face joor!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 2:43am On Apr 18, 2010
if you see my face na you go beg me to remove it fast fast. . . . i be like t-bag from prison break embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Dark1(m): 2:46am On Apr 18, 2010
I'm addicted 2 fugly faces! cheesy U done run outta lies now! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 3:00am On Apr 18, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ok o but dont say i didnt warn you o cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2010
oh wat an ego
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2010
he is intrigued by my big ego
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103)

You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens / Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread / Optical Illusions - Find The Hidden Man In The Forest Within 11 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.