Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

When Cuumming Too Soon Becomes Criminal Offense. Min Of Happiness Called To Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Cuumming Too Soon Becomes Criminal Offense. Min Of Happiness Called To Act (611 Views)

“Asking Your Wife For DNA Test Should Be A Criminal Offense” –BBN Rachel / Do You Know It’s A Criminal Offense To Impregnate A Lady And Abandon Her? / Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Cuumming Too Soon Becomes Criminal Offense. Min Of Happiness Called To Act by koife(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2018
A Facebook user I stumbled on advocates that cuumming too soon should be a punishable offense by law and asked min of happiness to make sure any man who cuums before the woman should be punished with a prison sentence. I found this pretty hilarious esp as seeexx doll has taken over such law will be dead on arrival grin
Mod pls push it to appropriate place Biko

Re: When Cuumming Too Soon Becomes Criminal Offense. Min Of Happiness Called To Act by Shayneward1: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2018
Ministry of happiness and couples fulfillment should take care of it undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Cuumming Too Soon Becomes Criminal Offense. Min Of Happiness Called To Act by koife(m): 8:05am On Jan 22, 2018
Shayneward1:
Ministry of happiness and couples fulfillment should take care of it undecided
My bro, okorocha commissioner must work oo he can't be idle
Re: When Cuumming Too Soon Becomes Criminal Offense. Min Of Happiness Called To Act by Xinzu: 8:18am On Jan 22, 2018
Is she really Oyo-ita's daughter or just a phony?

1 Like

Re: When Cuumming Too Soon Becomes Criminal Offense. Min Of Happiness Called To Act by Mastadestiny(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2018
Funny

1 Like

Re: When Cuumming Too Soon Becomes Criminal Offense. Min Of Happiness Called To Act by IamLEGEND1: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2018
And Lawyers in court be like:

Your honour, I put this question to the Jury and the Prosecution- Did he cum too fast or was she the one who came too slow?...

1 Like

Re: When Cuumming Too Soon Becomes Criminal Offense. Min Of Happiness Called To Act by koife(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
And Lawyers in court be like:

Your honour, I put this question to the Jury and the Prosecution- Did he cum too fast or was she the one who came too slow?...
grin

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Just In,tobi Bakre Is Now The Head Of House, To Be Addressed As Kabiye / #photos: Kcee Cuts His Dreads And This Is What He Looks Like / Don't Know Where To Start From On Wooing A Lady Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.