Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) (75431 Views)

Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex / Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) / 26years Old Lawyer Turns Gay Shows Off His New Curves,navel Piercings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 23, 2018
Meanwhile in d same city...
Abuja and its hydra headed wahala

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Jilo83(m): 2:45am On Jan 23, 2018
If you know her, tell her say her husband is here
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by drewe20(m): 3:36am On Jan 23, 2018
Ezemarcel:
Nawooo... Buhari

This one is Buhari's fault again?
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 23, 2018
xlander:
Is she slaying or that's the nature of her leg?
gringringringringrin
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by gnykelly(m): 5:31am On Jan 23, 2018
alexialin:

Exactly!

Something is wrong.

Even me wey dey In my 30s and I hardly party or go to weddings or burials. Just go work, go market, go house, then possibly visit important clients, then bank.

I still get toasted and disturbed virtually every two weeks. Or sometimes once a month. In all these places I mentioned.
If not that I wasn't ready to marry due to some ugly incidents in my past life. I would have settled down since but at the same time, I would have become a widow twice, married twice by now and widowed twice.
Two guys on different occasions, that wooed me seriously for marriage, even wanted to meet my parents then. But my mum disagreed when I mentioned the first suitor. Hes OK, works in a bank, tall goodlooking gentle guy but my mum say no way! I asked her why she said the marriage won't work. I grudgingly cut off from him and I thank God I did.
We went our separate ways. He got married to a lady who looks like me, even introduced us one fateful day. I wish them well, and after their wedding, he called me on phone with his wife at the background smiley We all gisted well and I told her, take good care of him o. He's very nice man. She chuckled and said she will.
Fast forward 4years later, a strange number called me, I picked. The wife introduced herself, I was like wow! How are u? How's my friend? Is he there with u? She kept quiet, then said calmly he's dead.
I was shocked! What happened? Na so story start o.
Anyways may his soul rest in perfect peace. God knows best.

2nd Suitor, celebrated my birthday at Sheraton hotel and towers, then he popped the question. I wasnt expecting the proposal cos deep down I just wasnt ready to marry and why? I don't know. This guy is nice, gentle guy, successful but my spirit was reluctant to accept his ring. He was sad but I was helpless, I just wasn't enthusiastic about marrying him.
He then married one of his female friends. I didn't feel bad, I was happy for him and he was still like he loves me, even more than his wife. I say biko u are married. I don't date married men. I placed my foot down firmly sorry I can't. He left. After like another few years down the lane. His best friend placed on facebook, RIP on this guy's pic, saying how great he is.

I was like what! shocked

I quickly called the best friend and I was like Wat happened. He said he fell sick and died after one week. I was so sad, I shed tears. I said no wonder, my mind wasn't ready to marry him.

So this one am not married yet but in a relationship cheesy Am not worried, am not married. When the right time comes, I will marry and say I do smiley

You can imagine if I had married those two men, people go begin count am for my head. And call me a black widow. Which by far worse than be labelled as a spinster wey never marry. I heard someone , a lady saying behind my back I can't even hold a man down, I just laugh. If only that lady knows. She won't say something like that.

She sef dey in her 30s o and single without bf sef. At least my situation better pass her own. grin
And saying such thing. I just smile.

Biko, don't mind my long talk tonight o

Am going thru one of my therapeutic sessions cheesy
It's good for the soul.

Lefulefu ooo

chai things dey happen ooo. my God grant you your heart desire

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2018
yomi007k:
May God help her.
Amen.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by toye440: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2018
y her leg twist like that now abi na gurugu she b.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2018
dammysel:

Permit me to say nothing is wrong anywhere. Our belief system is judgemental and terrible. Yes a lady can be hardworking in this abuja and not find a man till God says it's time. You resume work 8 close 5 and go home straight till the next morning. You go out once in a while. Next is church. You'll only meet your husband when it's time. I'm not supporting or against points but I hate it when people say something is wrong somewhere because a good looking well behaved hardworking babe is single!
as long as she"s outside her home serious minded men will approach her.there are men at her workplace na.even when she walks on the street nko?
look there is nothing i dont know about u ladies.i have stayed around ladies for a long time.ur phones buzzing 24/7 frm facebook/twitter admirers....ur customers in the bank asking u out(for those who work in the bank)men falling on their knees and rolling on the floor to get ur attention and at the end of the day a lady will say she"s looking for a man?...and an attractive lady at that! shocked
wat of the zillion guys asking her out? so she cant get her spec amongst them? ..na wao.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2018
alexialin:

Exactly!

Something is wrong.

Even me wey dey In my 30s and I hardly party or go to weddings or burials. Just go work, go market, go house, then possibly visit important clients, then bank.

I still get toasted and disturbed virtually every two weeks. Or sometimes once a month. In all these places I mentioned.
If not that I wasn't ready to marry due to some ugly incidents in my past life. I would have settled down since but at the same time, I would have become a widow twice, married twice by now and widowed twice.
Two guys on different occasions, that wooed me seriously for marriage, even wanted to meet my parents then. But my mum disagreed when I mentioned the first suitor. Hes OK, works in a bank, tall goodlooking gentle guy but my mum say no way! I asked her why she said the marriage won't work. I grudgingly cut off from him and I thank God I did.
We went our separate ways. He got married to a lady who looks like me, even introduced us one fateful day. I wish them well, and after their wedding, he called me on phone with his wife at the background smiley We all gisted well and I told her, take good care of him o. He's very nice man. She chuckled and said she will.
Fast forward 4years later, a strange number called me, I picked. The wife introduced herself, I was like wow! How are u? How's my friend? Is he there with u? She kept quiet, then said calmly he's dead.
I was shocked! What happened? Na so story start o.
Anyways may his soul rest in perfect peace. God knows best.

2nd Suitor, celebrated my birthday at Sheraton hotel and towers, then he popped the question. I wasnt expecting the proposal cos deep down I just wasnt ready to marry and why? I don't know. This guy is nice, gentle guy, successful but my spirit was reluctant to accept his ring. He was sad but I was helpless, I just wasn't enthusiastic about marrying him.
He then married one of his female friends. I didn't feel bad, I was happy for him and he was still like he loves me, even more than his wife. I say biko u are married. I don't date married men. I placed my foot down firmly sorry I can't. He left. After like another few years down the lane. His best friend placed on facebook, RIP on this guy's pic, saying how great he is.

I was like what! shocked

I quickly called the best friend and I was like Wat happened. He said he fell sick and died after one week. I was so sad, I shed tears. I said no wonder, my mind wasn't ready to marry him.

So this one am not married yet but in a relationship cheesy Am not worried, am not married. When the right time comes, I will marry and say I do smiley

You can imagine if I had married those two men, people go begin count am for my head. And call me a black widow. Which by far worse than be labelled as a spinster wey never marry. I heard someone , a lady saying behind my back I can't even hold a man down, I just laugh. If only that lady knows. She won't say something like that.

She sef dey in her 30s o and single without bf sef. At least my situation better pass her own. grin
And saying such thing. I just smile.

Biko, don't mind my long talk tonight o

Am going thru one of my therapeutic sessions cheesy
It's good for the soul.

Lefulefu ooo
hmmm u are very lucky ooo.aghh two men.although sometimes if a man is unhappy in his marriage that could hasten his death.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2018
Marrying a lawyer lady....hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Mofe72: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2018
alexialin:

If cripples can get married, her leg is not an issue.

That Abuja is not the right place to be, if one needs a husband.

If she change location to Ibadan, delta, Asaba, east, ilorin, even Lagos. And she has a steady job, and she's humble and friendly, ready to be a team player in the relationship.

Husband nah small thing, even if she's 40

Lmao, see requirements.
Is it not the same Abuja that average people are getting married?
Or they now have husband/wife market in those places you mentioned?
undecided
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by toye440: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2018
if she will renounce her tribe, culture and change her igbo names to Yoruba, plus speak d Yoruba language den tell her to join me at d alter.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Izyyblaze:
You just spoil the whole talk with the bolded
Not all 'Abuja babes' are guilty of all these of course. Stereotypes are formed when certain things are associated with many people in a group, doesn't mean they all do it.
Arts and culture center @ur DP. Your CDS must be in that garden in area 1, opposite the shopping center. Were you posted to FCTA?

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by xlander(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2018
SheIsElle:

That is not the nature of her legs.
She is slaying then.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
lefulefu:

hmmm u are very lucky ooo.aghh two men.although sometimes if a man is unhappy in his marriage that could hasten his death.

I don't think, they were unhappy. The first one was even promoted in his bank, he had finished his house in ikorodu. Almost roofing his house in lekki, when he had stroke, the wife tried her best to make him well but to no avail. He died after a year, then the family of the man clamp down on the wife, calling her a witch who killed her husband to collect his houses, they threw her and her son out of the house. She was telling me all these, she even said am lucky I didn't marry her husband and as for she, she will never marry again and marriage, in-laws are not what one always imagined when one is getting into marriage. She's still single, guys are always wooing her, even wanting marriage but she doesn't want anymore. I tried to advise her but she's not keen on marriage anymore. I thank God I didn't go thru her experience.

The 2nd was doing well too, drives psquare type of hummer jeep. His wife is calm and he has a kid with her. The wife doesn't look problematic. He himself was looking relaxed during his marriage with her. All he was concerned was his businesses in Lagos and Ibadan.
Both were relatively OK with their wives. That's what they portrayed to me.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
gnykelly:

chai things dey happen ooo. my God grant you your heart desire

Amen.

Things are indeed happening but only few people talk about their ordeals in life.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
alexialin:

I don't think, they were unhappy. The first one was even promoted in his bank, he had finished his house in ikorodu. Almost roofing his house in lekki, when he had stroke, the wife tried her best to make him well but to no avail. He died after a year, then the family of the man clamp down on the wife, calling her a witch who killed her husband to collect his houses, they threw her and her son out of the house. She was telling me all these, she even said am lucky I didn't marry her husband and as for she, she will never marry again and marriage, in-laws are not what one always imagined when one is getting into marriage. She's still single, guys are always wooing her, even wanting marriage but she doesn't want anymore. I tried to advise her but she's not keen on marriage anymore. I thank God I didn't go thru her experience.

The 2nd was doing well too, drives psquare type of hummer jeep. His wife is calm and he has a kid with her. The wife doesn't look problematic. He himself was looking relaxed during his marriage with her. All he was concerned was his businesses in Lagos and Ibadan.

Men's life always cut short after marrying women angry

Reason why some of us will not marry grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
efesodje:

If you don't want to marry, it's a choice. Nobody will force u.
As long as you are happy and content with such decision, it's all well and good..
Everyone is not destined for marriage, that's the reality.

For me, I love companionship and if it's leads to marriage all well and good, if it doesn't at least the brighter side is I have a companion, thats the key point, smiles . Am a team player, at work, whosoever am with. So for me, companionship means a huge deal. Not bn a lone ranger.
Companionship is ideal.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
alexialin:

its just unfortunate.just a year after getting married she now lost her husband? Na waoh.very painful. Losing a spouse can be a traumatic oh..and now her son will grow up without knowing the father. Na wich type of wicked family d man get for dem to kick out the wife and son? Its like the man's family never agreed for their son to marry the lady cos if they had agreed they wouldn't have chased her out. Its so sad. She should just try her best to forget and move on.Sometimes if u have to marry u just have to observe the type of family u getting married into.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
efesodje:

yea sometimes if u married to a troublesome nagging woman that can increase ur blood pressure but sometimes its not always about the women.some men dey get high BP maybe due to certain habits dey indulge in and if dem no contain am it will boomerang.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
lefulefu:
its just unfortunate.just a year after getting married she now lost her husband? Na waoh.very painful. Losing a spouse can be a traumatic oh..and now her son will grow up without knowing the father. Na wich type of wicked family d man get for dem to kick out the wife and son? Its like the man's family never agreed for their son to marry the lady cos if they had agreed they wouldn't have chased her out. Its so sad. She should just try her best to forget and move on.Sometimes if u have to marry u just have to observe the type of family u getting married into.

My dear yes o! Some family are very wicked! That's why if some people say theyve cut off their families after the demise of their parents, just accept it like that. Cos it's better off that way and such person knows why. An adage says: Person wey wear shoe, know where dey pain am.

They were married for 2years, within few months he was promoted in the bank and started investing in houses. the 3rd year he had stroke while completing his second house. And on the 2nd year was when she had a baby for him , then 3rd year stroke came and lingered on for another 1year, with running up and down to make sure he becomes well. They are both Yorubas.

I just feel the family is wicked. And my mum said the Village the guy comes from, they usually kill their sons, when their sons are becoming successful, then blame it on the wives. Cos her Sister was once married from there. The experience her Sister had was very terrible. So it made her hate such people from there.
My mum opened up to me later on, after I told her that the guy is dead.
And that's why she placed her foot down that no! I won't marry from that place. No matter how loving and good their son is. And I should always mark that village in Yoruba place o.. Lol.
I pity the lady because she's a nice young lady.
The family has taken over the houses and living there.

She's now into cement business. And staying with her mum.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Fourwinds: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
kinibigdeal:
For a guy to be advertising a lady friend it means the guy must have xxxxxxxxx severally which makes she's no longer appealing to him again except to help her get a suitor. If you are close to the guy, ask him what he might have done
exactly my thought
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
ok
tpapi:
r u a medical personnel. wud like to ask some questions. av sent u a pm
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Martin0(m): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
ok

how far
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
Martin0:

how far
Martin where have you been shocked
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Martin0(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Martin where have you been shocked

ar jus busy ooo but by weekend ar go return
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Martin0:

ar jus busy ooo but by weekend ar go return
But you said you went for a visit undecided
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Martin0(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But you said you went for a visit undecided

all join eee
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Martin0:

all join eee
You and your wife grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Martin0:

all join eee
Why are you sounding this way shocked Martin
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Martin0(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why are you sounding this way shocked Martin

haha na wa for u oooo abeg ar nor fit laugh Biko.

am sounding well oo biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.