Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) (75397 Views)

Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex / Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) / 26years Old Lawyer Turns Gay Shows Off His New Curves,navel Piercings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Izyyblaze(f): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
So the person who tweeted this said this lady is his friend, huh Is he supposed to be helping her with this or what, I just don't get it...

Sides, she's just 28, beautiful, hardworking, a lawyer and she's being advertised this way?
Something doesn't just add up here
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
E bi like say u nor dey understand things......cast every spirit wey go make you look slay queen ukwu grin every spirit wey go make you go for 45seconds shocked shocked instead of 3hs tongue lipsrsealed cool
okay! i see! grin you be sharp babe!
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by cikranco2011: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
God will surely give her 1

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
gypsey:
okay! i see! grin you be sharp babe!
No mind me I dey see vision grin cool
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't be offended I'm still getting my things ready for the flight......just that the bad boy called your friend won't allow me go embarassed embarassed
No wahala! take as long as you want! grin

when is see him i will break his mango head grin for not allowing you
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
No mind me I dey see vision grin cool
you be proper God of woman! grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
gypsey:
No wahala! take as long as you want! grin
when is see him i will break his mango head grin for not allowing you
You just remind me of fresh head cool
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You just remind me of fresh head cool
you still think that head is fresh? tongue
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Rigel95(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Henitan24:

No there is nothing wrong with her leg. She's slaying.
my only nairaland crush
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
gypsey:
you still think that head is fresh? tongue
Wait wait wait who plate you tomato grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Izyyblaze(f): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
You just spoil the whole talk with the bolded
alexialin:

From stories I heard about Abuja. The town itself is very expensive for an average guy to want to get married and start a family. I also heard most fine ,even average looking guys are on the look out for rich older ladies, and gay rich men, be it married, single or divorced. He makes her /him happy in the ooza room while she/ him takes care of his upkeep and lifestyle. They don't have time to be serious with the average lady.

Then most of the ladies are the same with hooking up with male politicians , rich lesbian women, bi sexuals ,be it married, divorced, older. Most are into runs with expensive and outrageous lifestyles.

Abuja is damned expensive for an average hustler to even think of getting married and settling down there. And if he says OK, he wishes to get married to a graduate lady who's working in the city. Then choose to settle down around the outskirts of Abuja? Will the lady want to settle down in such outskirts?
Some ladies will even ask the guy, first question : which area in Abuja, do u reside? undecided
And if his answer is, somewhere around the outskirts? Mehn the lady might not take him serious. Everyone wants to live the good life there, reside in the city, and not outskirts.
The disparity between the well laid out,designed lush beautiful houses in the city and the houses in the outskirts is very high. The difference is there. I feel that's why.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by dnawah(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
LessNoise:
She looks 35!!!!
u wicked o!
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
The rate at wch ladies dey find husband these days hen... Make I siddon dey look

3 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Wait wait wait who plate you tomato grin grin grin grin grin
it's that what it's called? tomato?! grin grin i paid £30 for hairstyle.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by LordNapoleon: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Why do some people reduce their age? Do they think it'll make them younger?
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
safarigirl:
how will she change location? She has a job in Abuja, she cannot change location unless the need arises. If there is a husband in those states, they can contact her and work out any modalities

There is no right and wrong place to meet a man.

For her to tell her friend to place advert on her, searching for a husband. It means she can relocate to anywhere, and she's over ready to marry. That's why it's placed online, for men all over the world who Likes her pic to contact her and see where it leads. She seems ready.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
gypsey:
it's that what it's called? tomato?! grin grin i paid £30 for hairstyle.
And I dey here dey waste my talent embarassed Ehmm nna egone ki ga kwu mu mpargi isi lipsrsealed
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
alexialin:

For her to tell her friend to place advert on her, searching for a husband. It means she can relocate to anywhere, and she's over ready to marry. That's why it's placed online, for men all over the world who Likes her pic to contact her and see where it leads. She seems ready.
who told you she told her friend to place the advert?

She is ready to move, if a serious man comes along, but for now, Abuja is where her money is and she has not seen any man in any of those other places.

So, if they come, fine

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
And I dey here dey waste my talent embarassed Ehmm nna egone ki ga kwu mu mpargi isi lipsrsealed
Really? kpo ya afa! Ego ne ka icholu? grin

i hope i got the IGBO correct! not very good in IGBO i ve been learning for the past 20 years
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Izyyblaze:
You just spoil the whole talk with the bolded

Lol cheesy

It's what I heard from some peeps living and visiting Abuja o.

I was like wow! Seriously?

As I listened with rapt attention. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
safarigirl:

She is ready to move, if a serious man comes along, but for now, Abuja is where her money is and she has not seen any man in any of those other places.

So, if they come, fine
Splendid! i admire her boldness! she is candid about what she wants.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
alexialin:

From stories I heard about Abuja. The town itself is very expensive for an average guy to want to get married and start a family. I also heard most fine ,even average looking guys are on the look out for rich older ladies, and gay rich men, be it married, single or divorced. He makes her /him happy in the ooza room while she/ him takes care of his upkeep and lifestyle. They don't have time to be serious with the average lady.

Then most of the ladies are the same with hooking up with male politicians , rich lesbian women, bi sexuals ,be it married, divorced, older. Most are into runs with expensive and outrageous lifestyles.

Abuja is damned expensive for an average hustler to even think of getting married and settling down there. And if he says OK, he wishes to get married to a graduate lady who's working in the city. Then choose to settle down around the outskirts of Abuja? Will the lady want to settle down in such outskirts?
Some ladies will even ask the guy, first question : which area in Abuja, do u reside? undecided
And if his answer is, somewhere around the outskirts? Mehn the lady might not take him serious. Everyone wants to live the good life there, reside in the city, and not outskirts.
The disparity between the well laid out,designed lush beautiful houses in the city and the houses in the outskirts is very high. The difference is there. I feel that's why.
shocked shocked So all these shenanigans goes on in the Holy land Abuja? i thought that Nigerians are Godly! grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
safarigirl:

So, if they come, fine

Of course she's ready to move, that's why the advert is placed online. So husband can come anywhere.

And moreover someone who she didn't confide in, will not place such advert behind her back. It's an issue, they must have discussed together and say OK let's do it this way. If not? Why should the man direct any suitor interested to contact him ,instead of her?

He wants to scrutinize the men , who would show interest and choose whom he may feel is real and truly wants a wife, not fucvkbois who want to continue the cycle of fucvking and moving on, claiming they want to marry. Cos men know themselves. He is simply watching out for his lady friend.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
alexialin:

Lol cheesy

It's what I heard from some peeps living and visiting Abuja o.

I was like wow! Seriously?

As I listened with rapt attention. cheesy

yea! Right! i think you know more than you are telling us! grin grin infact i suspect you wink
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
gypsey:
shocked shocked So all these shenanigans goes on in the Holy land Abuja? i thought that Nigerians are Godly! grin

Na wetin, I hear o.. Biko lipsrsealed
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rigel95:
my only nairaland crush
Am blushing cool
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
alexialin:

Na wetin, I hear o.. Biko lipsrsealed
yea! right! grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
gypsey:
yea! Right! i think you know more than you are telling us! grin grin infact i suspect you wink

Me! Ke!

Have never been to Abuja!

If I have, I will say it, what's there? You should know me by nw and most true life stories I say online.
I say it as, it is. I don't pretend and say otherwise.
It's therapeutic for me, reliving the past and talking about it . It frees my soul.
So if i have been to Abuja, I will definitely say I have. And u won't kill me cheesy

Patapata, the worst u will say is that, this babe don waka o

Which av not, all my life na Lagos. And am still naive sef but street smart.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
alexialin:

Of course she's ready to move, that's why the advert is placed online. So husband can come anywhere.

And moreover someone who she didn't confide in, will not place such advert behind her back. It's an issue, they must have discussed together and say OK let's do it this way. If not? Why should the man direct any suitor interested to contact him ,instead of her?

He wants to scrutinize the men , who would show interest and choose whom he may feel is real and truly wants a wife, not fucvkbois who want to continue the cycle of fucvking and moving on, claiming they want to marry. Cos men know themselves. He is simply watching out for his lady friend.
anywhere she sees the husnand, they can work out how to sort themselves out

Abuja is filled with fuckboys, agreed, but many people don't choose to live there, na there dem see house and work, so, na there dem dey.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
alexialin:

Me! Ke!

Have never been to Abuja!

If I have, I will say it, what's there? You should know me by nw and most true life stories I say online.
I say it as, it is. I don't pretend and say otherwise.
It's therapeutic for me, reliving the past and talking about it . It frees my soul.
So if i have been to Abuja, I will definitely say I have. And u won't kill me cheesy

Patapata, the worst u will say is that, this babe don waka o

Which av not, all my life na Lagos. And am still naive sef but street smart.

Mmmm... wink i am tempted to believe you grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
gypsey:
Really? kpo ya afa! Ego ne ka icholu? grin

i hope i got the IGBO correct! not very good in IGBO i ve been learning for the past 20 years
grin grin grin grin you're a wicked somebody you dey sure say I go finish that hair me wey like money just say you won finish me gypsey e jorka..... grin grin grin grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Igweann979(f): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
9japrof:
What kind of useless PR Advert is this? Why dont the Chris marry her, or dont he like better thing? After chopping banku up and down, he is now looking for an innocent fellow to now come and carry the finished product.

My above statement is a possibility and not a fact..

The truth is that men are really scared of Abuja Ladies, when i mean men, i mean men who resides in Abuja. A good percentage of these ABJ ladies are "scientific" runsgirls[i][/i] who service high level strata, coupled with the fact that a lot of them are not team players and unsubmissive to their partners. We have seen plenty of examples, not that their are no good ones, but mehn they are negligible
Grammar! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.