Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) (75406 Views)

Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex / Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) / 26years Old Lawyer Turns Gay Shows Off His New Curves,navel Piercings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by anibi9674: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
ok.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by peter1994(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
I don't understand what's up with this new wave..

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by iamJ(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
see hair on her hands lipsrsealed
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by MhizValentina12(f): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
I know this brother in an eatery where I eat,Aunty he fits your specifications...please can he shoot his shot. he doesn't have money but he would soon make it.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
JULIE1925:

grin

U didn't noticed the black gate that it was so wide but u noticed her legs embarassed

No be d gate b the subject of the tori na! grin grin grin grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Who needs ijeoma where sex dolls and mama put dey
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by joenor(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Make she add more two year join, I go help her find one.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Myself2(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
xlander:
Is she slaying or that's the nature of her leg?

Exactly, her left leg

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
LessNoise:
She looks 35!!!!
I was thinking 38 lipsrsealed
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by theo1477(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Faithway10:
A Nigerian man, @Poshfelly on Twitter has taken to the platform to help his 28-year-old friend, Ijeoma search for a husband.

He shared a photo of her and wrote;

"My friend Ijeoma 28, lawyer based in Abuja hardworking,prayerful,can pound fufu looking for a husband for her tribe is no barrier kindly Rt"
Abeg, na only me see say pounding of fufu dey this post, she get power to rake heavy pistol? Abeg some one help me reach out the her, if she go fit carry
http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/this-nigerian-lady-is-looking-for.html

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by CaptainStephen(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
I can also pound fufu wink
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ezemarcel:
Nawooo... Buhari
even scarcity of responsible men for marriage is blamed on buhari. chai bubu why nah?
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by grandstar(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Is something wrong with her legs? I am not understanding.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
For a guy to be advertising a lady friend it means the guy must have xxxxxxxxx severally which makes she's no longer appealing to him again except to help her get a suitor. If you are close to the guy, ask him what he might have done

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by toolovely(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
make she contact me make we talk
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by SirKriz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
yomi007k:
May God help her.

Amen ooo. This marriage issue has turned into something else. The introduction of sex dolls is not making the matter funny anymore. May God really help her.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
nice! but i don't want a prayerfull woman, she might turn my house into a church grin i don't trust prayerfull people
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by manci(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
Looking for husband since before coming of sex doll in nigeria
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
28 years ke, abeg this lad is upon to 35 or so....not when a man comes now and belle no gree come on time you go begin force the man to series of test and prayer houses...talk ur real age now make them no how dem go use help you oooo

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Are there no prayerfull men in her church? to marry her?
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Wenner: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lalastica, over to you
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
So that's it? Fufu! and prayer! that's all she can offer? undecided
Abeg! shift!
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by laydoh(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
ehya, God wetin we go do nw,many girls don dey protest for husband,sex doll still enter,wetin men go do nw,wu go marry dese ladies.you knw wat,jst be a baby mama.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
alexialin:

If cripples can get married, her leg is not an issue.

That Abuja is not the right place to be, if one needs a husband.

If she change location to Ibadan, delta, Asaba, east, ilorin, even Lagos. And she has a steady job, and she's humble and friendly, ready to be a team player in the relationship.

Husband nah small thing, even if she's 40

I'm curious. Why do you say Abuja is the wrong place to find a husband ?

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by majamajic(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
eyaaa... guys let's do it
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by room089: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
See wetin Buhari cause!
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
xlander:
Is she slaying or that's the nature of her leg?
I hate POLIO LEGS.....
I would have connected her
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by pawesome(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
She looks short
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lonestar124:
Again??

Dis getting out of hand cheesy

Really. It's degrading. Advertising women like clothes for sale. There has to be a better way.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Blingblings(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
I don't mind how old she is can someone connect me to her? I have been looking for a lawyer to settle down with. She's my doctor's prescription. Help a brother bikonu
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
alexialin:

If cripples can get married, her leg is not an issue.

That Abuja is not the right place to be, if one needs a husband.

If she change location to Ibadan, delta, Asaba, east, ilorin, even Lagos. And she has a steady job, and she's humble and friendly, ready to be a team player in the relationship.

Husband nah small thing, even if she's 40
how will she change location? She has a job in Abuja, she cannot change location unless the need arises. If there is a husband in those states, they can contact her and work out any modalities

There is no right and wrong place to meet a man.

3 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Sagay212: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
You can meet you spouse anywhere. The most important thing is to be polite to anyone you come across. ladies should reduce the shakara. Dont look down on anybody that approaches you. There is nothing special about a phone number, it is not gold. If you ive out your phone number to a guy that ask for it and you are not interested in having anything to do with him, just curve him when he starts calling for relationship by lying you are already engaged. If he continues to disturb, block his number.

A guy might be coming from his mechanic and not be looking to good and when he tries to talk to you, you ignore him only to see the guy the next day all suited up looking and smelling fresh in his car going to work. Everything should not be about relationship or sex, sometimes you can just keep a friendly relationship with someone and benefit a lot from it. time is running fast....ladies especially should calm down, be polite and reduce the shakara to avoid all these unnecessary adverts.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.