Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) (75408 Views)

Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex / Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) / 26years Old Lawyer Turns Gay Shows Off His New Curves,navel Piercings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by agukayode(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
search well

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Silly beings
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by davibid: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Which of these can your brothers do

Abeg shift
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by cpu2006(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
her husband is in Maitama Abuja. I saw him this afternoon on his way from airport cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
alexialin:

If cripples can get married, her leg is not an issue.

That Abuja is not the right place to be, if one needs a husband.

If she change location to Ibadan, delta, Asaba, east, ilorin, even Lagos. And she has a steady job, and she's humble and friendly, ready to be a team player in the relationship.

Husband nah small thing, even if she's 40

Hnnnnnnn na so ..yet ladies in some of those areas u mentioned dey complain also
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
I dont like women with hairs.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Wait. People actually “pound fufu”? undecided or is she talking about another kind of “pounding”?
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
SpareNo1:
In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids." - Isaiah 4:1

The fear of SEXDOLL

This might sound hilarious but it's the prophecy coming to pass by the second. Men of nowadays will so much engross in this machine and also make the Matthew 24:12 prophecy: "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." come to fulfillment.
Likewise as stated in Revelation 9:20-21:
20. And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:'
21.Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Now, it's seeming like a funny subject but it's totally an abomination before GOD.
If GOD can chain angels who mated with the daughters of men in outer darkness, how much more do you think HE'LL do to men and women who stoop so low as to mate with silicon machines?
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by theo1477(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hahahahaha,POUND FUFU, ISORITE SHE IS READY
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by ogogoroNo1: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
We began the 2018 ladies searching for husbands. This year go red o
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by kishbee41(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
You are a successful career woman and your friend is pimping you on twitter..... no naw,something doesn't add up here,this bonanza is too good to be true

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
gypsey:
nice! but i don't want a prayerfull woman, she might turn my house into a church grin i don't trust prayerfull people
That would definitely be a nice idea wink
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
MistadeRegal:

This might sound hilarious but it's the prophecy coming to pass by the second. Men of nowadays will so much engross in this machine and also make the Matthew 24:12 prophecy: "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." come to fulfillment.
Likewise as stated in Revelation 9:20-21:
20. And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:'
21.Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Now, it's seeming like a funny subject but it's totally an abomination before GOD.
If GOD can chain angels who mated with the daughters of men in outer darkness, how much more do you think HE'LL do to men and women who stoop so low as to mate with silicon machines?
It may seem funny like you said, but everything happening in this present world points to that end time talked about in the bible. It's the prophecy coming true.

20 years ago, nobody would have imagined sleeping with a 'doll'. But today, its reality

The last days are here. Let he who has ear listen

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sagay212:
You can meet you spouse anywhere. The most important thing is to be polite to anyone you come across. ladies should reduce the shakara. Dont look down on anybody that approaches you. There is nothing special about a phone number, it is not gold. If you ive out your phone number to a guy that ask for it and you are not interested in having anything to do with him, just curve him when he starts calling for relationship by lying you are already engaged. If he continues to disturb, block his number.

A guy might be coming from his mechanic and not be looking to good and when he tries to talk to you, you ignore him only to see the guy the next day all suited up looking and smelling fresh in his car going to work. Everything should not be about relationship or sex, sometimes you can just keep a friendly relationship with someone and benefit a lot from it. time is running fast....ladies especially should calm down, be polite and reduce the shakara to avoid all these unnecessary adverts.
Reduce ke! as a lady you need more shakara in other to be complete cool

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
I'm not interested, I have joy.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
SpareNo1:
It may seem funny like you said, but everything happening in this present world points to that end time talked about in the bible. It's the prophecy coming true.

20 years ago, nobody would have imagined sleeping with a 'doll'. But today, its reality

The last days are here. Let he who has ear listen

Exactly.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
After slaying till vjay becomes as wide as Atlantic ocean, they start looking for big preek pounders that can fill in d overstretched gap.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
That would definitely be a nice idea wink
which part would be a nice idea? turning my house into a church? grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Reduce ke! as a lady you need more shakara in other to be complete cool
Shakara is a woman and a woman is shakara! grin without shakara there would be no woman, shakara Makes a woman tongue
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
gypsey:
which part would be a nice idea? turning my house into a church? grin
Yes nah to cast out every unseen demons cool
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
gypsey:
Shakara is a woman and a woman is shakara! grin without shakara there would be no woman, shakara Makes a woman tongue
nna you're on point wink
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by hokafor(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lol,u need husband that can pound fufu for you or what?
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes nah to cast out every unseen demons cool
Hian! demon kwa? grin i just checked my house all corners but i couldn't find any demon! grin

I don't believe in all those things o! tongue so if i marry that woman na so so prayer we go dey pray and After she pound fufu we eat! grin and then pray again!

we time we go take do tings for de other room? tongue

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by lloyds(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
She will be trickish.

She has the legs of Jay Jay Okocha.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Izyyblaze(f): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
xlander:
Is she slaying or that's the nature of her leg?
cheesy
Really now?
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
nna you're on point wink
na soo! tongue
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by SheIsElle(f): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lol. I know this lady. My senior from M.C.A.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by SheIsElle(f): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
xlander:
Is she slaying or that's the nature of her leg?
That is not the nature of her legs.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
gypsey:
Hian! demon kwa? grin i just checked my house all corners but i couldn't find any demon! grin

I don't believe in all those things o! tongue so if i marry that woman na so so prayer we go dey pray and After she pound fufu we eat! grin and then pray again!

we time we go take do tings for de other room? tongue
E bi like say u nor dey understand things......cast every spirit wey go make you look slay queen ukwu grin every spirit wey go make you go for 45seconds shocked shocked instead of 3hs tongue lipsrsealed cool
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
gypsey:
na soo! tongue
Don't be offended I'm still getting my things ready for the flight......just that the bad boy called your friend won't allow me go embarassed embarassed
Re: 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

I'm curious. Why do you say Abuja is the wrong place to find a husband ?

From stories I heard about Abuja. The town itself is very expensive for an average guy to want to get married and start a family. I also heard most fine ,even average looking guys are on the look out for rich older ladies, and gay rich men, be it married, single or divorced. He makes her /him happy in the ooza room while she/ him takes care of his upkeep and lifestyle. They don't have time to be serious with the average lady.

Then most of the ladies are the same with hooking up with male politicians , rich lesbian women, bi sexuals ,be it married, divorced, older. Most are into runs with expensive and outrageous lifestyles.

Abuja is damned expensive for an average hustler to even think of getting married and settling down there. And if he says OK, he wishes to get married to a graduate lady who's working in the city. Then choose to settle down around the outskirts of Abuja? Will the lady want to settle down in such outskirts?
Some ladies will even ask the guy, first question : which area in Abuja, do u reside? undecided
And if his answer is, somewhere around the outskirts? Mehn the lady might not take him serious. Everyone wants to live the good life there, reside in the city, and not outskirts.
The disparity between the well laid out,designed lush beautiful houses in the city and the houses in the outskirts is very high. The difference is there. I feel that's why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.