Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? (9325 Views)

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? / Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by kevoh(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
dalaman:
Tell your God to shut down the accounts of all the atheist on nairaland so that they can all leave you guys alone.
That's a tall order! grin grin
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by dalaman: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2018
danvon:
Boko haram kill some of them so they should cry but are Christians bombing atheist

Christians are persecuting atheists.
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by danvon(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
dalaman:

I'll take this as a joke you're just being sarcastic

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
correctguy101:

Abeg, what do I even know about all these religious beliefs and their segregation teaching?

I'm very irreligious and I have never heard of any other religion going from place to place all in the name of evangelism to disturb innocent people with threats of eternal damnation.

So themself dey discriminate... $mh

The owner of the world is coming to rid His world of unrighteousness and evil permanently... It is a good thing we let the inhabitant know that there is a way of escape.

"JESUS is the escape."

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by Martinez19(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thus can only be asked by an ignorant and inexperienced person. It is in the best interest of humanity to expose the falsehood of the ridiculous garbage called religion so that people don't become vulnerable to mental slavery, exploitation and have their life wasted away in services to these things.
No moral individual would remain silent if he knows the evil of religion and the damages it has descended upon mankind.
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by correctguy101(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

The owner of the world is coming to rid His world of unrighteousness and evil permanently... It is a good thing we let the inhabitant know that there is a way of escape.

"JESUS is the escape."

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by danvon(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Martinez19:
Thus can only be asked by an ignorant and inexperienced person. It is in the best interest of humanity to expose the falsehood of the ridiculous garbage called religion so that people don't become vulnerable to mental slavery, exploitation and have their life wasted away in services to these things.
No moral individual would remain silent if he knows the evil of religion and the damages it has descended upon mankind.
so you prefer instead to have your life wasted away by arguing about nothing based on the theory that God is nothing and being free from mental slavery is supposed to help us how exactly?

I believe Santa isnt real if someone told me "be good or Santa won't give you presents" I'll just laugh, when he makes a speech like "ooh your an unbeliever if you don't believe in Santa when you die you won't go the north pole" I'll just laugh harder" God doesn't exist people who believe in him are simply confused you should find it amusing we will know the truth in the end
And according to what you said "No moral individual would remain silent if he knows the evil of religion and the damages it has descended upon mankind. " don't play that stupid card here, morality itself is religion, evil is an invention of religion, and don't start talking as if atheism hasn't caused any damage to the world

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by Martinez19(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
danvon:
so you prefer instead to have your life wasted away by arguing about nothing based on the theory that God is nothing and being free from mental slavery is supposed to help us how exactly?

I believe Santa isnt real if someone told me "be good or Santa won't give you presents" I'll just laugh, when he makes a speech like "ooh your an unbeliever if you don't believe in Santa when you die you won't go the north pole" I'll just laugh harder" God doesn't exist people who believe in him are simply confused you should find it amusing we will know the truth in the end
And according to what you said "No moral individual would remain silent if he knows the evil of religion and the damages it has descended upon mankind. " don't play that stupid card here, morality itself is religion, evil is an invention of religion, and don't start talking as if atheism hasn't caused any damage to the world
The influence of the ridiculous garbage called religion and it grasp on humanity make the bashing of religion a worthy cause. Morality is not religion. Get a good dictionary and look up the meaning of the word religion. Morality and human decency precede religion. Evil wasn't an invention of religion instead good and evil have always been with us as they are part of our nature. Now tell me what damage has atheism done to humanity?
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by danvon(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Martinez19:
The influence of the ridiculous garbage called religion and it grasp on humanity make the bashing of religion a worthy cause. Morality is not religion. Get a good dictionary and look up the meaning of the word religion. Morality and human decency precede religion. Evil wasn't an invention of religion instead good and evil have always been with us as they are part of our nature. Now tell me what damage has atheism done to humanity?

“The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good nothing but blind, pitiless indifference. ... DNA neither knows nor cares. DNA just is. And we dance to its music.”
—Richard Dawkins
Morality is the principles of good and evil according to atheist there is no such thing as evil it's do what thou will or live and let live which lacks principles of good and evil = no morality
Do you really want me to start talking about Stalin and pol pot?
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by hopefulLandlord: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
danvon, why shouldn't atheists bash religion?

do you also know there are religious atheists?
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by butterflyl1on: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
danvon:
well you have been making many topics about an imagination who's stupid here?

LMAO savage!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by Martinez19(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
danvon:

“The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good nothing but blind, pitiless indifference. ... DNA neither knows nor cares. DNA just is. And we dance to its music.”
—Richard Dawkins
Morality is the principles of good and evil according to atheist there is no such thing as evil it's do what thou will or live and let live which lacks principles of good and evil = no morality
Do you really want me to start talking about Stalin and pol pot?
That's what Dawkins thinks. However, I know there are things such as good and evil. They both come from man and we know this because we are intelligent beings. Stalin and pol pot? You mean people whose actions where motivated by their political ambitions. Should we talk of suicide bombers? Reverend fathers who rape boys and the christians who say nothing? Should we talk about Tim Omotoso and various sex scandals? Should we talk about charlatans such as benny hinn, oyakhilome, Adeboye and oyedepo? If you say these men are not real christians, then I can these men are not real atheists. Do you know Hitler was a christian?

Humans took their knowledge of morality and gave it to an imaginary being.
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by butterflyl1on: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
dalaman:

I've been making topic about an imaginations that people believe is real. It facinates me that people believe in an imaginary idea and I come to discuss, argue and hear from them about the imaginary idea.

Bloody lying atheist. Remember your words in this quote below?

dalaman: 9:19am On Jan 14

Sure, am not a liar like you. i state it as it is. Is it only abgeros and area boys that fight? You remain a village idiot. i argue, fight and debate people here that subscribe to the God idea like your idiotic self. We've insulted and called each other names many many times. Does that make you an abgero? You are foolish and reason like a dons.

Your God remains a man made imaginary idea, that exist only in people's imagination. If you disagree then show me how yiur God exist in reality by telling it to do just one thing on its own

Do you see the words in red? You fight and do not hear so stop lying. I have told you repeatedly that you will give yourself high blood pressure over this imagination you detest so much as if it was real. So much so that you are ready to fight it. Signs of psychosis written all over your behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by hopefulLandlord: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
dalaman:
Tell your God to shut down the accounts of all the atheist on nairaland so that they can all leave you guys alone.

Lol, this is like asking his imaginary friend to heal an amputee; he's too busy helping his adherents find their keys and win an Olympic gold to do these kinda things
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by butterflyl1on: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dalaman your reality is that God does not exist! Why do you still find this impossible to embrace and accept.

Psychosis is an abnormal condition of the mind that involves a loss of contact with reality.

You have lost contact with your reality and you fail to even see this grin

You talk about those of others without even knowing that yours has vaporised. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by dalaman: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Bloody lying atheist. Remember your words in this quote below?

Do you see the words in red? You fight and do not hear so stop lying. I have told you repeatedly that you will give yourself high blood pressure over this imagination you detest so much as if it was real. So much so that you are ready to fight it. Signs of psychosis written all over your behavior.

Your mental illness knows no bounds. You on the other hand happily declared that you throw tirades on behalf on an all powerful and mighty God, what kind of madness is that? . You proudly stated before that your residual mental illness doesn't even allow you to ask questions, you just enter and start fighting and stabbing people and ask questions later after spilling blood. Imagine a self confessed mad man calling others mad.
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by dalaman: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
butterflyl1on:
Dalaman your reality is that God does not exist! Why do you still find this impossible to embrace and accept.

Psychosis is an abnormal condition of the mind that involves a loss of contact with reality.

You have lost contact with your reality and you fail to even see this grin

You talk about those of others without even knowing that yours has vaporised. LMAO

Ogbeni, will you shut up? You have claim that you worship some elusive experience anf you are here yapping thrash. You are a self confused madman that worships his delusions, yet you are here baaing and mehing like the deranged goat that you are.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by Martinez19(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
dalaman:

Ogbeni, will you shut up? You have claim that you worship some elusive experience anf you are here yapping thrash. You are a self confused madman that worships his delusions, yet you are here baaing and mehing like the deranged goat that you are.
ScienceWatch, Butterflyl1on aka felixmoron, olaadegbu are people we should not waste time on anymore. Their stupidity will follow them to the grave.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by butterflyl1on: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
dalaman:

Your mental illness knows no bounds. You on the other hand happily declared that you throw tirades on behalf on an all powerful and mighty God, what kind of madness is that? . You proudly stated before that your residual mental illness doesn't even allow you to ask questions, you just enter and start fighting and stabbing people and ask questions later after spilling blood. Imagine a self confessed mad man calling others mad.

I posted your quote verbatim. If you said I claimed to throw tirades on behalf of an all powerful and mighty God can you post that comment here so as to prove I actually said that? grin

Prove me wrong or forever remain the lying atheist you are.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by butterflyl1on: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
dalaman:

grin cheesy

It must hurt every time you are told the truth doesn't it?

Posting your very confession which shows you to be the liar you are must hurt pretty bad so much so that all you ate now doing is cussing and punching the air with your fists!

You have psychosis dalaman, get yourself some much needed help. You will die from all this unnecessary stress over a being you declared does not exist. You will die and be buried and life will go on as it had always gone on and nothing will change in the slightest.

You are just a number and numbers get erased.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by butterflyl1on: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Martinez19:
ScienceWatch, Butterflyl1on aka felixmoron, olaadegbu are people we should not waste time on anymore. Their stupidity will follow them to the grave.

You mean like how your stupidity is like perfume all over you and follows you everywhere? If it followed you from the womb do you think it would stop in the grave for you?

Your stupidity is specially formulated and designed to stink with you for eternity. Let me show you.

Romans 1:28-32

28Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29[b]They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful;[/b] they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by dalaman: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
butterflyl1on:

grin cheesy

It must hurt every time you are told the truth doesn't it?

Posting your very confession which shows you to be the liar you are must hurt pretty bad so much so that all you ate now doing is cussing and punching the air with your fists!

You have psychosis dalaman, get yourself some much needed help. You will die from all this unnecessary stress over a being you declared does not exist. You will die and be buried and life will go on as it had always gone on and nothing will change in the slightest.

You are just a number and numbers get erased.

grin grin. What is this self confessed mad man saying? Won't you also die? Why are you the one telling me that your God exist na? Will you allow it to speak for itself? Why are you bothered when I say God exist? Did I say that you do not exist? Let the God speak for itself and get angry by itself na. You don't need to throw tirades on its behalf. Remember you claim it's alive so let it do things by itself.

No need killing yourself over an alleged all mighty being that exist and wants people to know about its existence. Go take care of your residual mental illness and allow the said God to do its bidding by itself.

You are a number and numbers get erased.
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by butterflyl1on: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
dalaman:

grin grin. What is this self confessed mad man saying? Won't you also die? Why are you the one telling me that your God exist na? Will you allow it to speak for itself? Why are you bothered when I say God exist? Did I say that you do not exist? Let the God speak for itself and get angry by itself na. You don't need to throw tirades on its behalf. Remember you claim it's alive so let it do things by itself.

No need killing yourself over an alleged all mighty being that exist and wants people to know about its existence. Go take care of your residual mental illness and allow the said God to do its bidding by itself.

You are a number and numbers get erased.

Simply post where I said I throw tirades on behalf of an all powerful God. All this yelling and cussing holds no water. It is stale and drab. Do something original like saying the truth for once.

Where is the comment?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by dalaman: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Simply post where I said I throw tirades on behalf of an all powerful God. All this yelling and cussing holds no water. It is stale and drab. Do something original like saying the truth for once.

Where is the comment?

Who has time digging through your thrash. There was a time hopefulLandlord addressed Jesus as a Jewish Hippie and you said when ever he does that you'll throw the tirades at him that he deserves. Throwing tirades because someone addressed your God as a Jewish hippie. Obgbeni, allow your God to throw tirades at people by himself na. Allow him to get angry and let people know that he is angry when they say he doesn't exist. Why are you killing yourself over an alleged being that is alive na? Remember you are just a number and numbers will be erased.
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by dalaman: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
butterflyl1on:

You mean like how your stupidity is like perfume all over you and follows you everywhere? If it followed you from the womb do you think it would stop in the grave for you?

Your stupidity is specially formulated and designed to stink with you for eternity. Let me show you.

Romans 1:28-32

You've quickly ran and quoted from the bible abi? Hope you know that the writers of the bible are your God. You have to foolishly share, quote, believe, defend, spread and worship their ideas, thoughts, fantasies and imaginations as divine like a programmed robot. Well done.
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by hopefulLandlord: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
dalaman:

Who has time digging through your thrash. There was a time hopefulLandlord addressed Jesus as a Jewish Hippie and you said when ever he does that you'll throw the tirades at him that he deserves. Throwing tirades because someone addressed your God as a Jewish hippie. Obgbeni, allow your God to throw tirades at people by himself na. Allow him to get angry and let people know that he is angry when they say he doesn't exist. Why are you killing yourself over an alleged being that is alive na? Remember you are just a number and numbers will be erased.

Hahaha I remember lol, I'm good at digging these kinda things but he's not worth it; there's even a possibility he said it on one of those threads that descended into vulgar words and were later deleted by admin
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by butterflyl1on: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
dalaman:

You have had time to FIGHT over an imaginary God for 8 years of your nairaland life so surely you would have time to dig up my comment where I said I will throw tirades for an all powerful God unless of course you are doing what you do best which is to lie. grin

Simply click on my moniker and go through my past posts. Surely if I did make such a comment you would find it and prove to me and to all that you are not a lying atheist.

In fact the process has been made simpler with the search bar on this page. Simply input "tirades" and choose the religion section and everywhere the word TIRADE has been used in the religion section would display. Try it and prove me wrong that you are not the chronic psychotic liar you are.

Where is the comment?
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by butterflyl1on: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Hahaha I remember lol, I'm good at digging these kinda things but he's not worth it; there's even a possibility he said it on one of those threads that descended into vulgar words and were later deleted by admin

Why make an excuse about the possibility of the thread being deleted without even searching for it. Since you are good at such stuff why not help your brother out. grin

Sniffer dog, sniff it out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by butterflyl1on: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
[s]
dalaman:

You've quickly ran and quoted from the bible abi? Hope you know that the writers of the bible are your God. You have to foolishly share, quote, believe, defend, spread and worship their ideas, thoughts, fantasies and imaginations as divine like a programmed robot. Well done.
[/s]

Where is the comment?
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by butterflyl1on: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
dalaman:

LMAO cry baby. 8 yrs of wailing over an imaginary persecution from an imaginary God.

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by hopefulLandlord: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dalaman, I don't think our 4everdog the scammer said those things, we atheists are lying as usual

it can't possibly be this one, https://www.nairaland.com/4013366/exposing-ignorance-atheism-through-simple/4#59860976

definitely not, it can't be that one; must've been posted by an atheist impersonating him or hacked into his accounts

making comments like Jesus is a dog would keep getting you the tirades you deserve and some.

Nah, that post never existed

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by hopefulLandlord: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Seems OP has abandoned his own thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lord Giveth And The Lord Taketh? / Legion Of Mary Chat Room / Nigerian Churches And The Culture Of Extreme Exploitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.