Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? (9330 Views)

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? / Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by OtemAtum: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
danvon:
Lions fight each other, I can't believe you mentioned ants, ants have a military they fight wars exactly like humans they kill one another.
I agree with you but don't compare animals with humans
Lions also protect each other, same as ants too. Let's protect each other.
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by hahn(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
OtemAtum:
Lol, you mean the guy that was playing hide and seek with his camera phone? That video made my day that day aswear grin

And I am sure he never got banned for posting fake news sad
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by OtemAtum: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
hahn:

And I am sure he never got banned for posting fake news sad
That's nairaland for you. They will ban you for speaking against an obvious scammer, but they will leave the scammer to keep scamming people.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by hahn(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2018
OtemAtum:
That's nairaland for you. They will ban you for speaking against an obvious scammer, but they will leave the scammer to keep scamming people.

cc: seun
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by UyiIredia(m): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
DeepSight:

Hahahahahahahaha! Alagbara. I have missed your mind.

Take no notice of me, i have already argued my views long ago. I verily believe that the Sense of Morality you refer to touches upon my take years ago and there is no point quibbling further on the point. Ad infinitum ad nauseum.

I hail. Your words were classic hilarious though. Good form.

If you don't mind I would like to link up with you on FB.
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by UyiIredia(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
danvon:
Most atheist on nairaland have what I call Don Quixote syndrome let me explain Cervantes wrote a book about a man named Don Quixote he would fight windmills like they were his enemy of course a windmill is no ones enemy
My question is Why do atheist try to prove that God doesn't exist why waste their precious time proving an imagination is an imagination, this is the religious section according to its designer

Religion: Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here. Clearly atheist don't have faith and belief in God or higher powers so this should be the last place they should be but yet it's the reverse... they might argue. lots of atrocities have been committed in the name of 'God' but when you point out that lots of atrocities have been committed in the name of ' no God' they call theist brainwashed certainly I won't waste my time in something I don't believe

What is point of proving Heaven, Hell ,God are all myths.. after all were not immortal when we die we will surely realize you have always been right...

"Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, [and I will shew thee my faith by my works.]"
James:2:18

If atheist truly believe there is no God please practice what you believe. Thank you

Neo entered Smith's body and shattered it. Religious fervency destroyed rising thoughts of atheism in medieval times

Neo sought to liberate minds from the matrix. Religion seeks to liberate man from wordly passions.

Smith wants to keep the order in the matrix. Atheists are materialists who only acknowledge Nature they see.

After Neo infected Smith with the source code, Smith gained a unique ability to multiply. After religion had infected atheism with its need to preach atheists followed suit in order to counter the error.

The arguments will continue until the gods playing kota with our brains decide to have some rest.
Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by danvon(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
UyiIredia:

Neo entered Smith's body and shattered it. Religious fervency destroyed rising thoughts of atheism in medieval times

Neo sought to liberate minds from the matrix. Religion seeks to liberate man from wordly passions.

Smith wants to keep the order in the matrix. Atheists are materialists who only acknowledge Nature they see.

After Neo infected Smith with the source code, Smith gained a unique ability to multiply. After religion had infected atheism with its need to preach atheists followed suit in order to counter the error.

The arguments will continue until the gods playing kota with our brains decide to have some rest.
In the end the sacrifice of Neo saved humanity, smith was deleted (Everything that has a beginning has an end)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by UyiIredia(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
danvon:
In the end the sacrifice of Neo saved humanity, smith was deleted

Abi o. But na the Machine/Architect/Oracle sha help Neo, so ova to Baba God.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? by DeepSight(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2018
UyiIredia:

If you don't mind I would like to link up with you on FB.

Lets chat via sightdeep@gmail.com and I will give you my proper details there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should Christians Pray For Some Enemies to Die? / This Is Getting More Funny / What Does It Mean To Work Out Your Salvation With Fear & Trembling In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.