Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? (25665 Views)

How Did Igbos End Up With These 5 COWARDS As Governors? / How Did Igbos Achieve This? / See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by jamesibor: 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
see stupid question.

This kind of question can only come from flat heads.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by SouthEastFacts: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
igbodefender:
Whether you call am contingency plan or exigency plan, I welcome you to the club. Your expertise is needed and Igbo ga eketa Oke ha! Maka na nke Ndigbo a gaghi apulata iche. Mbanu!
We are not supporting Buhari 2019. Never!

Power is going to the NE and then SE next.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by SouthEastFacts: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Odingo1:
The whole of Nigeria felt that Yorubas are short-changed in the case of Abiola and gave it all to Yorubas in 1999. It will be mischievous for Yorubas to campaign against Igbo presidency after Igbos have make it possible for them without any opposition, in the interest of one Nigeria and peaceful co-existence,Igbos should be allowed to govern without any opposition.All other major region have had their turn,Igbos should be allowed to rule Nigeria just like others.
Oga we are not begging. The Yorubas are too small to stop us with their 500k votes.

The 4th Republic is still young, with 3 other regions yet to do their turn and SS with more 4 years remaining.

When the time comes, Oduduwa and all his gods cannot stop Ndi Igbo.

Relax and Watch out!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by mightyhaze: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
omonnakoda:
sorry?

Sango lo ma paa iya re
ok..

just recite it as many times as ur retar.ded brains can cope with b4 u sleep..mk sure members of ur family hears it loud too.

they shd be proud of their 'son'.
Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by omonnakoda: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Odingo1:
The whole of Nigeria felt that Yorubas are short-changed in the case of Abiola and gave it all to Yorubas in 1999. It will be mischievous for Yorubas to campaign against Igbo presidency after Igbos have make it possible for them without any opposition, in the interest of one Nigeria and peaceful co-existence,Igbos should be allowed to govern without any opposition.All other major region have had their turn,Igbos should be allowed.

Did not give
Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo,
At any rate Abiola won an election so if they gave Yoruba so what.?
Since when did Yoruba nd Ebolas become equals in Nigeria ?
Go and win election, have it annulled then ask Nigerians give you. Are you more important than Edo or Igala or Efik or Kanuri or Tiv.
No one will Give Ebolas anything they must contest. They know they can never win because of their ugliness spiritually and behaviourally hence this blackmail.
It will not work

Just like Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo so will we contest against any Ebola
Before there can be any peace between us you must,must accept another Yoruba President.
Then we can press reset button
Otherwise you can return to what you are good at playing house boy to Ab.okis

3 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by omonnakoda: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
mightyhaze:
ok..

just recite it as many times as ur retar.ded brains can cope with b4 u sleep..mk sure members of ur family hears it loud too.

they shd be proud of their 'son'.
Ebolamentation over frustration of simian desire to dorn coats
Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Odingo1: 12:13am On Jan 23, 2018
omonnakoda:

Did not give
Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo,
At any rate Abiola won an election so if they gave Yoruba so what.?
Since when did Yoruba nd Ebolas become equals in Nigeria ?
Go and win election, have it annulled then ask Nigerians give you. Are you more important than Edo or Igala or Efik or Kanuri or Tiv.
No one will Give Ebolas anything they must contest. They know they can never win because of their ugliness spiritually and behaviourally hence this blackmail.
It will not work

Just like Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo so will we contest against any Ebola
You are just a good for nothing tribalist,calling your follow citizens Ebola, if you dont like the Igbos support their exit and stop making noise here and there.
Before there can be any peace between us you must,must accept another Yoruba President.
Then we can press reset button
Otherwise you can return to what you are good at playing house boy to Ab.okis
You are just a good for nothing tribalist using all manner of derogatory names on Igbos, it is well, remember that man nobi God.
Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:49am On Jan 23, 2018
GoroTango:
My own view is that in the long run, if Nigeria is to remain one single united entity, it would be impossible and undesirable to exclude the igbos from the presidency. Sooner or later their turn will have to come. It is inevitable

Ur first meaningful post on NL
Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by jamesibor: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2018
SweetyZinta:

If your mum wasn't lashed by same herdsmen how would you have known my mum was lashed by them?? Fruit they say don't fall far from the tree. This is how the APC will zone presidency to the east ??

No way tongue they will continue to be the minority in Nigeria

No qualms, as long as your brothers keep cutting my nails, do mai ruwa for me, keep working as gate men for me, they can keep the presidency forever.

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
nkwo77:
Are you tired of losing..here is easy,fast,reliable..join the winning term today
Thanks to those who have been winning with us
todays game is now Available,This is where you are going to recover all your lost for last year
As you all know..there is no chance of losing..winning is guaranteed
call or whatsapp
If you are winning so big, then what do you want from us?

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thunder fire you there no need to read this rubbish by APC
Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by kettykings: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
mightyhaze:
igbos are nigerians...

a major ethnic group..

easily the most populous single tribe in nigeria..

and ofcourse populated by industrious and very resourceful ppl, forming a major bulk of the useful population powering the economy and giving nigeria a semblance of a country.

nigeria n nigerians wont be so naive and averse to development as not to give their support for one of such stock.. useless and unproductive politicking nothwithstanding....
if Presidency was by Contribution KAno state would produce both the president and the vice president because they contributed majority of the votes APC Got, South West contibuted the least , in terms of cash Amaechi bankrolled APC campaign

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by ZorGBUooeh: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Alariiwo:

Is that even proper?

After Yorubas have done the work, Igbos want to sit on it.. As if they gave the party any vote in 2015.
In 1999,What did yorubas do to warrant Nigerias presidency under PDP?When most of them where in opposition under AD?
Stop bin a hypocrite..We are in a new year

3 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Angelawhite(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Alariiwo:

Of course I can't be Yoruba to you cos I don't think they way you want.. #mumuni

I should leave my own interest to push yours asif you hateful beings wish Yorubas well

It will dawn on you that you are on your own in this country.

Ask yourself, If they make a yoruba the president, does it guarantee putting food on your table or securing you a good job?

From the tone of your post, it seems Igbo presidency is giving you nightmares?

Not like your opinion matters in a country of about 200m people grin

5 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by mrkunlex(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
nawa o.did you know that those southeast leaders are stupid nd foolish.what did igbo do during the 2015 election,do they vote for apc.nw they are asking for igbo precidency.it is capital letter NO.wait till year 3000,i am very sure presideny will be zone to S.E

2 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by 12submarine(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
emmysblog24:
That's your own view right? Now tell me how then will Nigeria be One? Why do we continue to preach Unity and still we don't have love for our fellows? Don't be carried away by our Sugar coated Politicians that will only join the head of the Ordinary Citizens and set down at home in front of their Big TV watching the Ordinary Citizen fighting and killing their self. Be wise man!
That is a lie. They do.
Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Angelawhite(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

In 1999,What did yorubas do to warrant Nigerias presidency under PDP?When most of them where in opposition under AD?
Stop bin a hypocrite..We are in a new year

He will not answer you grin That's how to know a hypocrite grin
Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
we don't need APC to get the presidency。 we ll get there at God's but not through APC.
Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
zendy:
Most Igbos dont care about the presidency of Nigeria

Am yoruba and I also don't give a toss about the president of Nigeria, corrupt wankers the whole lot of them.

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Angelawhite(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

Mumu dorllard, is pdp belong to igbo?, is pdp is igbo party?, pdp were form by hausa and some few yorubas

You can't even spell! Haba! Are you this daft?
Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by lozanni(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Alariiwo:

Is that even proper?

After Yorubas have done the work, Igbos want to sit on it.. As if they gave the party any vote in 2015.

You might be right in your permutations, but who knows if APC will win the Presidency in 2023?
Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by GGirll: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
I am Igbo n a very proud one who have survived so many wickedness in this country I speak for myself n I can tell those who still think that presidency frocks me as a person it doesn't cos without d seat I have carved out my own niche n my emotions cannot be stroked with this age long useless presidency seat shit ...those that have ruled for many years are still struggling despite that....after all Nnamdi Azikiwe Zik of Africa was d first n that tells me I'm still d best from d best ethnic group no matter how haters try to twist d history so they can keep ruling n enriching their greedy lots while I enjoy my peace with my God given potentials time will tell for the patient dog have always eaten d fattest bone....quote me n end soon I spoke for myself n not for d entire Igbo,I'm entitled to my opinion...

2 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by karpentar: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
If am richer than you now, I will still be richer if your Yoruba tribe gets presidency from 2023 till forever. What's your personal gain from Yoruba presidency other than social media bragging rights that won't even get you amala and ewedu.
Think!, it's easy!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies / Rejected By APC, What Is Fani-Kayode’s Next Move? / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.