Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Is The Solution To This Krukrukrukrukru? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Solution To This Krukrukrukrukru? (694 Views)

I Have Gotten The Solution For Condom Outrageous And Ever Increasing Price. / Why Candidates Fail The Ielts Writing Test And The Solution / 100% Solution to end Spirit husband and Spirit wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Solution To This Krukrukrukrukru? by vybzkartel: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
I have nothing some krukrukrukrukru sound in my stomach
this sound often manifests when I am with somebody especially a woman
it's very embarrassing

Please any help?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Solution To This Krukrukrukrukru? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Naivety and Fear grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Solution To This Krukrukrukrukru? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
I use to have that, all happens in high tension situations.
It will be like I am messing sef.

Just try and relax, it will go.
Re: What Is The Solution To This Krukrukrukrukru? by vybzkartel: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
donsimo:
I use to have that, all happens in high tension situations.
It will be like I am messing sef.

Just try and relax, it will go.

Is it not a disease
Re: What Is The Solution To This Krukrukrukrukru? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
vybzkartel:

Is it not a disease

No, its just anxiety and tension,

The science is that it causes a reaction that release something at the rectum. Bla bla bla, I never paid attention.

Its not q disease, continue your interaction and eventually it will stop.
Re: What Is The Solution To This Krukrukrukrukru? by babywhite(f): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
lol never heard

1 Like

Re: What Is The Solution To This Krukrukrukrukru? by Donpoker9(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Symptoms of staph. ..go and get tested
Re: What Is The Solution To This Krukrukrukrukru? by vybzkartel: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Donpoker9:
Symptoms of staph. ..go and get tested

What is staph?

(1) (Reply)

VALENTINE - - 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person / Can She Use Intimidation As A Way Of Showing Interest In Me? / From Frying Pan To Fire: Thief Jumps Into River Filled With Crocodiles To Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.