Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Nigerian Man Tried To Sexually Harass Wife's Friend When She Visited Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nigerian Man Tried To Sexually Harass Wife's Friend When She Visited Them (817 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Man Tried To Sexually Harass Wife's Friend When She Visited Them by Tessyama1: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
A Nigerian lady, Ayomide Ajibade took to Facebook to narrate how she was sexually harassed by her friend's husband when she went to spend a few days with them.

According to her, the door lock to the room she was given to stay was bad so it couldn't be locked, hence the husband had an opportunity to sneak into the room at night to throw advances at her.

Ayo doesn't seem to be the only victim of the said man as the wife wasn't surprised when she narrated her ordeal with the husband, instead she was seeking advice as to what to do with the marriage.

Read the story below...

''Lemme rant oo... Why do some men act like scum,sometime ago i went to visit a friend who's married... This is a lady that's very beautiful, loving and caring ..When I arrived, I intend to stay for about a week plus cus i had something to do in that axis....Myself and her were always together so i wasnt alone with the Husband.. The lock to the room i was sleeping is bad so the door can't be bolted with lock,Fast forward to one night, i felt a hand on me and I opened my eyes and saw this man beside me, I jumped up and told him to leave, he tried coming at me and i told him i was gonn scream and shout.. He said I shouldn't do that and left.. Immediately i left that room and went into the children's room to sleep with them... Morning came and when the wife asked why I slept in the children's room, I was about telling her when she said My husband came abi?I told her everything that transpired.. What I don't understand is why would he disrespect his wife that much to try something of that nature to someone around her and under her roof... Me i just pack my stuff and left that morning... The wife is here on rant and she asked me to post this and wants to know what to do because walking out of the marriage is a No No for her because they have kids together and the house was built by both of them''..

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/how-nigerian-man-tried-to-sexually.html

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Man Tried To Sexually Harass Wife's Friend When She Visited Them by LAFO: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Man Tried To Sexually Harass Wife's Friend When She Visited Them by Lashist(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
the man's wife must be a hippo for him to make advances to this 1
lipsrsealed
Re: How Nigerian Man Tried To Sexually Harass Wife's Friend When She Visited Them by hatchy(f): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Omo` see her correct shape na!

Who wouldn't do that?

Abeg na joke I dey ooo.

The man is a foolish fool!

Re: How Nigerian Man Tried To Sexually Harass Wife's Friend When She Visited Them by NairalandCS(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
I guess this is why ladies Don't keep female friends.

If this woman was the last woman on Earth, I would become a celibate. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Man Tried To Sexually Harass Wife's Friend When She Visited Them by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lashist:
the man's wife must be a hippo for him to make advances to this 1
lipsrsealed

I am telling you. Some guys have no taste angry

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Man Tried To Sexually Harass Wife's Friend When She Visited Them by CaptainG00D: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin
Re: How Nigerian Man Tried To Sexually Harass Wife's Friend When She Visited Them by Bitterleafsoup: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
So she knows and invites friends to sleep over in a room with a broken lock? Sounds like she enjoys her husbands midnight nacking with her people. Freaky couple tings...

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Man Tried To Sexually Harass Wife's Friend When She Visited Them by Lashist(m): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
efesodje:

I am telling you. Some guys have no taste angry
asin eh
Re: How Nigerian Man Tried To Sexually Harass Wife's Friend When She Visited Them by gabinogem(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
So she knows and invites friends to sleep over in a room with a broken lock? Sounds like she enjoys her husbands midnight nacking with her people. Freaky couple tings...
Good thinking

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Man Tried To Sexually Harass Wife's Friend When She Visited Them by Lonestar124: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Some men are dogs

No atom of shame

Bringing embarrassment and bad reputation to the good men

Dat man need koboko strokes from Nigeria soldiers sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dion Osagie Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife With A Knife And Locks Her Up / Nairalanders In New York, Would You Like To Meet Another This Valentine? / She Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.