Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany (1111 Views)

Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by FriendNG: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amaechi O Fred

If it was Nigerian Security that arrested the guy they would have accuse Buhari of conspiracy against them or their tribe.

https://www.nairaland.com/4313058/amaechi-fred-o-boko-haram

2 Likes

Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by Sprumbabafather: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by SolidGenius(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol. Your stôpid story/propaganda wouldn't sell. If there's anything an Igbo value is human blood.

Thought you all argued that Ikweres aren't Igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by ihitenansa: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
keep deluding urselves,..

1 Like

Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by CyberWolf: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
What kind of name is that? Doesn't he have a father's name? Where is he from? Give us credible source.. SMH. These animals trying hard to associate BH with Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by obynocute(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Otu gbawakwaa ada nnei there.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by EazyMoh(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
El-Rufai talked am!
BH has Christian branch. To make matters worse the news was reported by a jew newspaper Jerusalem Post.
Trump must hear this!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by ShootToKill: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
FriendNG:
[s]Amaechi O Fred

If it was Nigerian Security that arrested the guy they would have accuse Buhari of conspiracy against them or their tribe.

https://www.nairaland.com/4313058/amaechi-fred-o-boko-haram[/s]

Rotten-toothed abokii deceiving his empty muslim skull. Maybe Shekau is a pastor.

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by ShootToKill: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
CyberWolf:
What kind of name is that? Doesn't he have a father's name? Where is he from? Give us credible source.. SMH. These animals trying hard to associate BH with Igbos.

Lmao... They've tried and tried even during GEJ's time but they keep failing and failing like everything zoogerian. We've also heard them claim that Fulani terrorists are Igbos. I like their pains in realization that Igbos are NOT muslims. The world knows that zoogerian muslims are terrorists.

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Wailers in denial, unfortunately for them the story has also been confirmed by the BBC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by OneCorner: 6:56am On Jan 27, 2018
Ibos and fulani grin
Baddest combo
Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by Donkay82: 7:12am On Jan 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Ibos and fulani grin
Baddest combo
abeg nor kii me!!!

Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by Nonaira1: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2018
Is it only Amaech Fred O. It should be Amaechi, Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Fred Okoroawusa.

See super story grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by Nonaira1: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2018
ShootToKill:

Lmao... They've tried and tried even during GEJ's time but they keep failing and failing like everything zoogerian. We've also heard them claim that Fulani terrorists are Igbos. I like their pains in realization that Igbos are NOT muslims. The world knows that zoogerian muslims are terrorists.

cheesy cheesy

They've been trying so hard. So fucking hard sef since the beginning of Boko Haram. Heck I remember one of them on this forum kept claiming Shekau's father is igbo grin grin grin. I wonder the amount of pain they go through whenever boko haram makes a video speaking their language. Have a feeling they slam their head harder begging allah to shut him up and make him speak igbo grin

Abeg Amechi, Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Fred Okoroawusa you dey fall my hand. Why you no dey that shithole bokoharaming eeh? Amechi Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Fred Okoroawusa see your life, just see your life

2 Likes

Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by CyberWolf: 8:23am On Jan 27, 2018
ShootToKill:

cheesy cheesy
Don't mind them.
Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by Amoto94(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2018
As for the retards claiming that he's not Igbo they should quit living in denial members of BH cuts across different tribes. In 2015 an Igbo guy who was a member of BH was killed by security forces in Okene, Kogi State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ipob Boko Haram Member Caught In Germany by ShootToKill: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nonaira1:

They've been trying so hard. So fucking hard sef since the beginning of Boko Haram. Heck I remember one of them on this forum kept claiming Shekau's father is igbo grin grin grin.

I wonder the amount of pain they go through whenever boko haram makes a video speaking their language. Have a feeling they slam their head harder begging allah to shut him up and make him speak igbo grin

Abeg Amechi, Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Fred Okoroawusa you dey fall my hand. Why you no dey that shithole bokoharaming eeh? Amechi Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Fred Okoroawusa see your life, just see your life

OMG.. The bolded had me....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Group Call For The Arrest Of Leaders Of Miyetti Allah / Nigerians Blast Nasir El-rufai For Kneeling To Greet President Buhari / Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.