Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,199 members, 7,822,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" (34729 Views)

Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by Mryacks: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
thesicilian:
How will he not ignore the police warning and go, when he doesn't care whether his visit leads to chaos that can cause the death of many?

Exactly..
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by Cosplay: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

7 camera drones with how many minutes of power?

Somebody wan use this ode take hammer...plus flying drones is prohibited in Nigeria under certain conditions...meaning the Police now has reasonable cause to stop his decoder measurement contest.

It is? I wasn’t aware there were any specific references to drones in our laws.

I would be quite surprised, especially considering that the US only quite recently enacted laws about UAVs and Drones, on a federal level, a lot of states still don’t have specific laws about their use.
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by BruncleZuma: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
Cosplay:

It is? I wasn’t aware there were any specific references to drones in our laws.

I would be quite surprised, especially considering that the US only quite recently enacted laws about UAVs and Drones, on a federal level, a lot of states still don’t have specific laws about their use.

NCAA banned them outrightly grin grin grin grin the last time I tried getting a permit.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/203080-nigeria-bans-unauthorised-use-drones.html

He has to go through NCAA and ONSA

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by Eboski(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
jaymichael:
According to the PDP policy of rotational presidency, GEJ wasn't supposed to contest the 2011 election but was allowed to when he signed an agreement with the Northerners that he WILL NOT CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT IN 2015. He reneged on that agreement because of his DISHONEST nature. He shot himself in the foot for being an abysmal failure in office and reneging on a gentleman agreement he entered into. The masses rejected him, the political elites rejected him not only Kwankwaso. He was left with thieves and charlatans who beat the drums and deceived him. He was only too myopic and dumb to know the difference.
yes I know but as a governor then he toon it to personal,the same thing will happen to Buhari cos he signed not to go for second term in office ....
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by saviola1: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
its obvious the dullard doesn't know how camera drones work ..even Naija police fit shoot dose camera drone down and nothing go happen...the biggest fool na the photographer wey go try risk him life for this kind work...DAT money u go chop am for hell
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by Cosplay: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
BruncleZuma:

NCAA banned them outrightly grin grin grin grin the last time I tried getting a permit.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/203080-nigeria-bans-unauthorised-use-drones.html

He has to go through NCAA and ONSA

grin grin grin grin

Oh wow. So I’ve been operating illegally then cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by BruncleZuma: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Cosplay:

Oh wow. So I’ve been operating illegally then cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

Ghen ghen
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by debolayinka(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
thatigboman:
his constituency loves him. It is the governor and buhari that are scared of him
Buhari self?
Abi because of his presidential ambitions?
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by thatigboman: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
debolayinka:

Buhari self?
Abi because of his presidential ambitions?
yes o
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by mommaJ(f): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by blacknp(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
debolayinka:

With whose money will you get seven drones? If you had used that money on your constituents, there wouldn't have been a scare about your visit, instead, a celebration would be envisaged.
He should have loaned the drones to Benue State to check herdsmen and Kidnapper activities up North?
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by debolayinka(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
blacknp:
He should have loaned the drones to Benue State to check herdsmen and Kidnapper activities up North?
Very thoughtful.
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by lebete3000: 4:11am On Jan 28, 2018
nawtyme:
Yes. Action man. Fvck the police.
Go to Kano. We dey your back.
Sai kwankwasiya

*in my mind * I wish he would go to Kano so they will kill themselves.

Bwahahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Eboski:
karma is a pay back time, you decamped from PDP just cos you dont want Goodluck to go for a second time but today you are afraid to enter a state you governing for good 8 yrs, your place of origin....Oga if you get mind enter make we see......the way you sweep Goodluck legs Na so them go sweep your legs....you think you can eat your cake and have it.
is it by force to do second term when majority don't want you abi you don't understand democracy is game of numbers not sentiment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4+4: Gombe PDP Gov. Candidate Usman Bayero Endoses President Buhari Second Term / Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.