Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It (59566 Views)

Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership / An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by gnykelly(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Vado:

Dude the land Canaan (now called palestine) was nonexistent before 1988. Originally belonging to the philistines and everybody knows that they were never Arabs. The Romans dislodged the Jews from there but it would amount to self denial to say that the Jews have no claim to it. The anthropological and archaelogical evidences are there for all to see. There was nothing like ''palestine'' in the bible, quran, or torah.

are Palestinian Arab. and are they all Jewish.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by supereagle(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
imustsaymymindo:

To the italics, Boko Haram was founded predominantly by Kanuris not Fulanis.

@Bolded, what do you want to achieve with this?
Those who still doubt Buhari's agenda, I pity them
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Firgemachar: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
tuk2ato:
Is it not the same in principle? Afonja hired/invited a lot of Fulani mercenaries to fight his wars this was despite series of warning from other Yoruba chiefs. At the end of the day, they turned against him and took Kwara State as their own. Saying that the Fulani in Ilorin have been 'yorubanised' doesn't hold water. In the political arrangement in Nigeria, is Kwara not a Northern state now? The idea is invite them and sooner than later they will take over your land. Same is the scenario in Southern Kaduna. That's even the story of the entire North. Be wise!

Stop twisting history!
Afonja rebelled against Oyo with the help of the Fulanis. The Fulanis then overthrew him and took over the rulership of Ilorin not Kwara state.
All the same, a traditional ruler is just an idle figurehead cum salary earner in the current scheme of things.
The governor is Yoruba while Saraki is Yoruba.
That's all!
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by deomelllo: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
[s]
TheKing4040:
you bastardized fool that will never reason.. .he is speaking the truth you foolish fool
[/s]

Back to sender x 90000000000000000000000000000000000 x99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by deomelllo: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

While u na He-goat sha, i mean Big one. Which Brand of grass you dei chop? I wan supply six trailer load to you for free
grin grin grin grin

Keep the grass, that's for your own village consumption.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by deomelllo: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
kristisking:
You fools will not stop amusing me. You are always quick at labelling anyone who summons courage to speak against this wicked government IPOD. Who is an IPOD? "Ode"!

lol @ ipobic guilty conscience.

grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by deomelllo: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
TheKing4040:
you bastardized fool that will never reason.. .he is speaking the truth you foolish fool

Truth according to that worthless, bigoted, fake and crooked twitter pastor who didn't see any truth or solution when he was in power with his useless and incompetent boss.

I think you saw the real fool and bastard after looking in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by deomelllo: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
sunegg007:

And Whether They Said Nothing,is Not A Good Reason For Them To Cross Over And Colonize Us,we Dont Want Islamization. Ranching Only, Period!!
By The Time Their "Brooda" Gets Off Power,the Next Presido We R.I.P Them Like Chickens.

Nna, keep this meaningless gibberish to yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by deomelllo: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
BiggyBamBam:

You are just a dunce, who will NEVER learn from history!

AS long as the history is not your hateful, bigoted, tribalistic, angry and bitter history.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by deomelllo: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
IjeleNwa:
. I came from both parents of the said tribes,nevertheless I like ur observation,but at the same time,you are too fast to understand

IjeleNwa:
I am igbo but. Trust me,I have seen a lot amongst this Yorubas,I have lived with them,I know more about them bcus I invaded. Their lands,but yet they claim to know it all while sitting in their ewedu nd agbo joint,judging,stabbing nd condeming people there hardly know. My take is that,I won't waste time to floor them when the needs arises. (I still remember how an igbo pastor was killed by yoruba fellow worsippers right inside the church bcus of jealous of annointing nd vision)

ipob coward, stop denying your hateful and bigoted identity.

I'm not interested in your bigoted existence.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
deomelllo:

am biologically existing in both parts and that doesn't stop me from. Criticising any one of them for truth sake. You are the tribalist bcus you don't even have a say. Save ur energy and stop quoting me bcus you are actually The foolish one here by quoting me since you don't care.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by deomelllo: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
[s]
IjeleNwa:
am biologically existing in both parts and that doesn't stop me from. Criticising any one of them for truth sake. You are the tribalist bcus you don't even have a say. Save ur energy and stop quoting me bcus you are actually The foolish one here by quoting me since you don't care.
[/s]

IjeleNwa:
I am igbo but. Trust me,I have seen a lot amongst this Yorubas,I have lived with them,I know more about them bcus I invaded. Their lands,but yet they claim to know it all while sitting in their ewedu nd agbo joint,judging,stabbing nd condeming people there hardly know. My take is that,I won't waste time to floor them when the needs arises. (I still remember how an igbo pastor was killed by yoruba fellow worsippers right inside the church bcus of jealous of annointing nd vision)

Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by moski5(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
greatgod2012:
Yes o, that's probably what happened in kwara state and today, we all know who's in control in Ilorin, and kwara state in general!

what's happening in kwara?
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by YelloweWest: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=skedman post=64573248][/quote]

YES I DO! does migration and visa lottery include govt allocating the land of others to me to farm or rear cattle??
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by phase1: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
FrancisIgya:
They have an Islamic agenda

But you are a dumboharist supporter na, how do you APC troglodytes succeed in being confused hypocrites? cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Decent09(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
CollinsWeGlobe:
Reno Omokri, the former Special Adviser on New Media to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has revealed what he would happen to any state that allows cattle colonies.

Omokri, who took to his Twitter page wrote: "Here is what will happen to any state that allows cattle colonies. They will take the land you give them. They will increase in population. They will appoint a king. They will ask for more land. You will say no. Then at that point you will know the real meaning of the word colony"

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/957298539222233088

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/27/see-what-will-happen-to-any-state-that-allows-cattle-colonies-reno-omokri/

Stop Murmuring Jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos / Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.