Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief (28961 Views)

Buhari Jittery About Herdsmen But Declared IPOB Terrorists – Soyinka Explode / Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner / Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by laudate: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2018
EternalTruths:
If you are so patient in nature, on whose behalf have you being attacking the Igbos on this thread for.?

Which Igbos did I attack? I merely served your fake fellow online e-warriors, a taste of their own medicine. Who gives a hoot about their ethnic origin, unless they decide to make it an issue?! Go through all the posts on this thread, and you will see it. If anyone decides to insult, belittle, attack or irritate me, with their petty snide remarks, hostile assaults or demeaning allegations, I the one and only Laudate, will definitely serve them back, in kind. It doesn't matter if such a person is Igbo, Ijaw, Birom, Efik, Fulani, Bariba, Egun, Yoruba, Gere, Kanuri etc. You do me, I do you...God no go vex! undecided I am not acting on anyone's behalf, but on my own behalf! Get it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by EternalTruths: 4:45am On Jan 29, 2018
laudate:

Which Igbos did I attack? I merely served your fake fellow online e-warriors, a taste of their own medicine. Who gives a hoot about their ethnic origin, unless they decide to make it an issue?! Go through all the posts on this thread, and you will see it. If anyone decides to insult, belittle, attack or irritate me, with their petty snide remarks, hostile assaults or demeaning allegations, I the one and only Laudate, will definitely serve them back, in kind. It doesn't matter if such a person is Igbo, Ijaw, Birom, Efik, Fulani, Bariba, Egun, Yoruba, Gere, Kanuri etc. You do me, I do you...God no go vex! undecided I am not acting on anyone's behalf, but on my own behalf! Get it?

You see why the bible call people like you " foolish ones "

If you aren't Yoruba, why get involved in matter that is not related to you.

May common sense fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by laudate: 4:55am On Jan 29, 2018
EternalTruths:
You see why the bible call people like you " foolish ones "

If you aren't Yoruba, why get involved in matter that is not related to you.

May common sense fall on you.
Who da heck are you to tell me which matter I should get involved in, and which one I should not? shocked For your information, this is a public forum! I was here minding my business, and making my comments jejely, when your people decided to launch their silly missiles in my direction. So I responded to them, in the same vein. Abi, na who be mumu? angry

And for goodness sake, why do they always believe that anyone who does not share their perspective is automatically a Yoruba man? Are they wired to be so daft? shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by EternalTruths: 5:19am On Jan 29, 2018
laudate:

Who da heck are you to tell me which matter I should get involved in, and which one I should not? shocked For your information, this is a public forum! I was here minding my business, and making my comments jejely, when your people decided to launch their silly missiles in my direction. So I responded to them, in the same vein. Abi, na who be mumu? angry

And for goodness sake, why do they always believe that anyone who does not share their perspective is automatically a Yoruba man? Are they wired to be so daft? shocked

The bible says, only a fool jumps into a quarrel between 2 people that has no connection with him.

1 Like

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by laudate: 5:25am On Jan 29, 2018
EternalTruths:
The bible says, only a fool jumps into a quarrel between 2 people that has no connection with him.
And only a fool would be dictating to an unknown person, which threads to comment on and which ones to stay out of, when it is a public forum! shocked Do you understand the meaning of the word 'public?' Or is NL your private property? Did you even bother to read through the entire thread, from beginning to end, to understand the genesis of the whole issue? How did I jump into the midst of any fight??

Show me any title on this thread, where it was stated that the contents were a fight between two ethnic groups, so others should keep off? Oga, the day you decide to make sense... then you can mention my moniker. Until then, stay out of my mentions! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by enemybulldozer(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2018
laudate:

Ok, Kanu did not run away. He vapourised into the atmosphere, like a puff of smoke after abandoning his followers. cheesy He shall re-appear to his acolytes from the sky, at the end of next century. Are you happy now? grin

You are Biafran? shocked Please where exactly is your country located on the world map? Tell us the latitudes and longitudes, please. And who is the current president of Biafra? Who are the members of its legislature? Where is its' police force and security personnel? Where is its' judiciary and which of its members sit on the bench? How many embassies does it have worldwide?

Now, paste a copy of your international passport here, and let us see if it is a Biafran travel document or a Nigerian one. If you ever go to any embassy within this year to apply for a visa, using a Nigerian passport and not a Biafran one, may God punish your lying mouth. Oya, say Amen!

The saddest thing on earth, is when a man deceives himself like you are doing, thinking that he is deceiving himself. I pray the delusion in your mind, clears up pretty fast. Ndo. Get well soon. undecided Oh, one last word: as long as you persist in calling your place of abode a 'zoo,' then you remain one of the animals inside it. Get used to that tag.
Rubbish!! You've not answered my questions correctly and don't expect me to do justice to yours. How can you say that Kanu vaporized into the atmosphere, is he a methylated spirit?? What makes you think kanu abandoned his followers??

My country is located at the bay of the Atlantic Ocean on the western coast of Africa, extending east, then south, for 360 miles (600 km) from the Nun outlet of the Niger River. And the latitudes of my country is 2.8333 while the longitude is 8.0000 even senator Ben Bruce knows this. Are you happy now?? grin

The saddest thing on earth is for a man to put all his hope and trust on something that is not working and will never work just like you're doing to zoogeria. I would have prayed for you to get out of your delusion pretty fast but I will not because you're among the zoo animals that is wishing my country death so, I pray that you remain in your delusion till eternity.

Meanwhile here is my nation's map...

5 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by laudate: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Rubbish!! You've not answered my questions correctly and don't expect me to do justice to yours. How can you say that Kanu vaporized into the atmosphere, is he a methylated spirit?? What makes you think kanu abandoned his followers??

My country is located at the bay of the Atlantic Ocean on the western coast of Africa, extending east, then south, for 360 miles (600 km) from the Nun outlet of the Niger River. And the latitudes of my country is 2.8333 while the longitude is 8.0000 even senator Ben Bruce knows this. Are you happy now?? grin

The saddest thing on earth is for a man to put all his hope and trust on something that is not working and will never work just like you're doing to zoogeria. I would have prayed for you to get out of your delusion pretty fast but I will not because you're among the zoo animals that is wishing my country death so, I pray that you remain in your delusion till eternity.

Meanwhile here is my nation's map...

Your map?? I laugh in Greek! cheesy Where exactly is your country, and when did it gain independence? How many nations recognise it as a sovereign country? Who is its President? What is the strength of its armed forces? What is the composition of its judiciary? What is its' annual budget? Where is your passport? grin Who are the members of your so-called country's legislature? Where is its' police force located and where is the base of its' security personnel? How many embassies does it have worldwide?

Guy, it is sad that at this age you are still deceiving yourself. You should be thinking of how to make progress in your life and career, instead of wallowing in delusion! Haba!! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by enemybulldozer(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
laudate:

Your map?? I laugh in Greek! cheesy Where exactly is your country, and when did it gain independence? How many nations recognise it as a sovereign country? Who is its President? What is the strength of its armed forces? What is the composition of its judiciary? What is its' annual budget? Where is your passport? grin

Guy, it is sad that at this age you are still deceiving yourself. You should be thinking of how to make progress in your life and career, instead of wallowing in delusion! Haba!! shocked
Stop beating about the bush and provide me with answers. How can you say that Kanu vaporized into the atmosphere, is Kanu a methylated spirit?? What makes you think kanu abandoned his followers, did he discuss that with you??

If you like laugh in katangora too don't just laugh in Greek alone. Stop asking me the location of my country when I ve already explained everything to you I even showed you a map. The fact that you don't know geography suppose to be your headache not mine.

Guy I love as you choose to deceive yourself at this your age thinking that zoogeria is a country grin grin grin God pls leave this dude to wallow in ignorance since that is his heart desire Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by laudate: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Stop beating about the bush and provide me with answers. How can you say that Kanu vaporized into the atmosphere, is Kanu a methylated spirit?? What makes you think kanu abandoned his followers, did he discuss that with you??

If you like laugh in katangora too don't just laugh in Greek alone. Stop asking me the location of my country when I ve already explained everything to you I even showed you a map. The fact that you don't know geography suppose to be your headache not mine.

Guy I love as you choose to deceive yourself at this your age thinking that zoogeria is a country grin grin grin God pls leave this dude to wallow in ignorance since that is his heart desire Amen.

Kanu ran away. You said no. Then I told you he vapourised into thin air, yet you are still here arguing. cheesy If he did not run away or disappear into thin air, then why hasn't he been in touch with his followers? Guy, stop deceiving yourself. No true leader deserts his followers. You cannot be a leader in absentia.

It is a disgrace that you would use a 19th century old map, which does not contain any sensible information, to depict your so-called country, in the 21st century. Your delusion is one that has reached epic proportions. undecided

Now, stop beating about the bush and answer my last set of questions. Where exactly is your country, and when did it gain independence? How many nations recognise it as a sovereign country? shocked Who is its President? What is the strength of its armed forces? What is the composition of its judiciary? What is its' annual budget? Where is your passport?

4 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by enemybulldozer(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
laudate:

Kanu ran away. You said no. Then I told you he vapourised into thin air, yet you are still here arguing. cheesy If he did not run away or disappear into thin air, then why hasn't he been in touch with his followers? Guy, stop deceiving yourself. No true leader deserts his followers. You cannot be a leader in absentia.

It is a disgrace that you would use a 19th century old map, which does not contain any sensible information, to depict your so-called country, in the 21st century. Your delusion is one that has reached epic proportions. undecided

Now, stop beating about the bush and answer my last set of questions. Where exactly is your country, and when did it gain independence? How many nations recognise it as a sovereign country? shocked Who is its President? What is the strength of its armed forces? What is the composition of its judiciary? What is its' annual budget? Where is your passport?
You said kanu ran away and I asked to where Because I believe that you must have seen him run or know somebody that saw him run. You now took a U turn and said kanu vaporized into thin air and I asked, if he is a methylated spirit Is like you love saying what you don't know and where I come from we regard people like you as idiotic fools.

It is disgraceful and disgusting that you value an expired British experiment of 1914 over an untouched natural map. That map showed that truly my country is older than your zoo country and the fact that you cannot decode anything thing meaningful even after seeing the map shows that your delusion is one that has reached epic proportions.

Now stop fooling yourself and tell me how you saw kanu run and how he later vaporized into the atmosphere. If you answer my questions correctly I promise I will do justice to yours it's as simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by Badonasty(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
sharpden:

https://www.headlineng.com/police-sponsors-herdsmen-former-naval-chief/amp/

i don lose hope for naija already....if you cant beat them join them
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by GavelSlam: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
And the Admiral was scared to give the name as well.
angry
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
sharpden:

https://www.headlineng.com/police-sponsors-herdsmen-former-naval-chief/amp/
BMC goons wee tell u dat its pdp that is pinning all d attacks on herdsmen
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by Nackzy: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Let me name them for you
Buhari
El Rufai
Emir
Sultan
Fulani senators

2 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by Gkay1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
if police cannot arrest them then may thunder fire them all.

2 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by cursedAbiola(f): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
EternalTruths:
Has anyone noticed that the Yorubas elites whose farms have been overran are mainly Christian Yorubas

Falae: Christian

Samuel: Christian.

Very soon, they will overrun Obasanjo's farm.
and the judge who gave the judgment against Samuel is a yeroba Muslim

cc
Corrinthians

2 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by Empiree: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
EternalTruths:
Has anyone noticed that the Yorubas elites whose farms have been overran are mainly Christian Yorubas

Falae: Christian

Samuel: Christian.

Very soon, they will overrun Obasanjo's farm.
perhaps, these are farmlands meant for development of Yorubland. But these politicians in question are crooks. Watch obansanjo here. See what he did to Yorubland undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4315487/chief-obasanjo-exposed-bona-fide
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by FTrebirth(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
GavelSlam:
And the Admiral was scared to give the name as well.
angry

i know you'll always support your marauding brethren.

foooolani herdsman.

3 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by dokiOloye(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Vice Admiral Samuel Afonja and Olu Falae were also throwing sticks, stones, cudgels, petrol bottles and missiles at the innocent herdsmen? Even seizing the innocent cattle! They deserved what they got! grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
When we call Nigeria a Zoo and snitholes, zombies and afonjas will crying.

You now see why Nigeria is qualified as a zoo and shitholes?

3 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by FEGNO: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Let no one doubt what this man is saying. I reside in Enugu and only last December my house was broken into and valuables taken. Mostly Gold. Some Northern elements who just reside on the street ( and there are a lot of them ) were the primary suspects by the Police. However, instead of them being even called in for questioning the IPO told us that from experience I had a bad case as all arrests they make of Northerners in Enugu would amount to Nothing. That first of all, they refuse to write any statement claiming non understanding of English. And secondly, you dare not remand them or you answer from people higher up. That is the sad situation in the Country. republic of Northern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

We are talking about your brother Vice Admiral Samuel Afonja and how he will cough up #9 million for your fulani masters and you find time to talk Kanu?

His farm will soon be given as appeasement to the fulanis while you arw here talking Kanu. grin
grin grin
na dia way lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by lagdmark(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nackzy:
Let me name them for you
Buhari
El Rufai
Emir
Sultan
Fulani senators
Gbam!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by fuckpro: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
The more reason Nigerians are saying Buhari should go back to Daura!

...Buhari should never be voted out he must continue the CHANGE
...i believe second term we will begin to reap the benefits lets be patient
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by iamtardey: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
you sef know them abi so let's start from you calling them out abi?
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by MEILYN(m): 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Serves you right. grin

When we were screaming and shouting of the police opening fire on unarmed IPOB members last year, you were defending them for months.

What goes around comes around yo know? grin
Don't mind that clown. He's a nuisance who never uses his brain to discern.

2 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
fuckpro:
...Buhari should never be voted out he must continue the CHANGE
...i believe second term we will begin to reap the benefits lets be patient
Is that the next line

If I remember, Buhari said after two years undecided It's over 2 years now undecided

If in 4 years, he could not achieve anything meaningful then I am sorry to say that even with 10years he still will not be able to do anything!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by billyG(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
This admiral & other better know how to make d grass unattractive to cattle....like chop & kpeme!

3 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
laudate:

Wow! shocked Your cluelessness is legendary. Nigeria has over 250 ethnic groups, yet you still believe that everyone who disagrees with you is Yoruba? Why? Did you fail geography or social studies in school, or you just never paid attention in class?

Simply because I feel that the naval chief got unfair treatment, you are now alleging that I must be Yoruba. Your quest to label me as a Yoruba man, is dead on arrival. grin You are one of those who feel that if you keep repeating a lie, it will become the truth. Nope. It doesn't. It just makes you look stuvpid.

Please provide proof to show that Laudate is Yoruba. undecided Include the name of his town, local govt area and traditional ruler, while you are at it. Every correct answer gets 20 marks. cool Am waiting for you to give a coherent or logical answer.....
We know u are yoruba man
stop goalpost shifting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.