Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (72383 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by delors(m): 2:18am On Jan 29, 2018
Empiree:
you think it can't be possible?. Did you hear of 39yr old US guy who caught his wife in bed in her boss house?. He couldn't find his iphone so he activated Google tracking and tracked his phone to the man's house. Luckily the man didn't close the door. He walked in and caught them in bed. He put it on camera while the her boss screamed at him to get out of his house. The worst part is that the husband is sentenced to jail for burglary, tresspassing etc.

Locked up? Wtf?
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by AreaFada2: 2:27am On Jan 29, 2018
luminouz:
What's so hard in cancelling d sham wedding?
This nigga is acting like a PUSSY abeg!!!
Wondering how people invited would react n all dat BS!!!
Anyways d story sounds fake as p in psychology!!!

Hehehehehe! The story is not genuine na. Lol. cheesy grin

Which idiot would be confused about such an obvious betrayal?

If it was me I will NOT go to that house alone. I'd get a witness to follow me. With a rolling camera sef. After all both could have decided to kill him and dispose off his body quietly. Everybody would think he/groom probably got cold feet and ran away. The bride is the last person anybody would suspect.

50/50 chance now that the baby belongs to the "best friend". Maybe even 70/30 in favour of best friend. All those "rogue" sperm would easily beat the "entitled" sperm sef.

By the way about 35% of firstborns belong to another man outside as well as about 25% of all kids. cool cool

If he's considering going on with the marriage he should quickly write his last will and testament. cheesy grin
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Tijay90(m): 2:33am On Jan 29, 2018
All these "my friend my friend" stories sef.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by sweetTai(m): 2:34am On Jan 29, 2018
To the bridegroom, you are the luckiest man alive! Count your blessings and move on ‘cause you have not lost anything. You have escaped a trap and a lifetime of hell. Take your time, pray and don’t rush into another relationship and you will find the one God has chosen for you. Always remember this; there are women and there are Dogs. Which one do you want?
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Wasselonton(m): 2:49am On Jan 29, 2018
I we go and give thanks giving in church with a cow.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Bianda24: 3:07am On Jan 29, 2018
My advice, don't cancel the wedding. Since she has asked for forgiveness, grant her. If you truely love her, you will go ahead with the wedding. You don't even need to ask self. cool the truth is that I don't expect you to bring it to the fore. A woman cheated on you the next thing you are thinking of is what people will say. Good has saved you from danger, you are still asking what to do. Go ahead with the wedding and marry her
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by igirabata123(m): 3:14am On Jan 29, 2018
Very lucky guy. Cancel everything.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by adeoba2008(m): 3:46am On Jan 29, 2018
This is Super Story...
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by hillsway(m): 3:52am On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
Cancel that damn wedding jor
why are you this wicked na?

Something when we for advice bros to take picture of them while together,then go ahead with the wedding.At that point when pastor say is there anyone who object to this couple being together...you go just tell dj to switch off all light and turn on the projector screen then walk out of the hall.

Thunder fire her!
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by back2sender: 4:05am On Jan 29, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Just three weeks to walking down the aisle with his fiancee, a Nigerian man was heartbroken to stumble upon a dirty secret between his heartthrob and his best man.

It was gathered that the man’s girlfriend of 5 years was sleeping with his best man. Here’s @Jenniieey’s tweets;

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-finds-fiancee-sleeping-best-man-3-weeks-wedding/

You and your Friend are fuuls, a big fuul!
Do you need an advice for an abomination like this on what to do?
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Ajegun: 4:11am On Jan 29, 2018
You dnt need any advice,you know what to do.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Reality247: 4:13am On Jan 29, 2018
If feel for the young man if that was true, but I advice he kindly sends her where she belongs, she is wicked and stupid, as for the he goat called best man, arrest him let him pay for the damages, just list all the money you spent and give him the bill. Sorry you had Jez Abel as a wife and the devil as your best man, you must be a nice person that was why God revealed this to you. Sorry be strong.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by akinmax: 4:13am On Jan 29, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Just three weeks to walking down the aisle with his fiancee, a Nigerian man was heartbroken to stumble upon a dirty secret between his heartthrob and his best man.

It was gathered that the man’s girlfriend of 5 years was sleeping with his best man. Here’s @Jenniieey’s tweets;

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-finds-fiancee-sleeping-best-man-3-weeks-wedding/

All these indomie children of nowadays , wedding is just a day marriage is forever. Is good to be realistic than idealistic .She'll do it again or eliminate you completely to feel totally safe.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 29, 2018
Heaven help us
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 29, 2018
I spent a total of N1.5 million within a four month period on two girls. One took the baby away, spent %90 of the N1 million i gave for upkeep for the baby on herself and %10 in the baby and continued with ber promiscuity. The other one after sending her N500,000 told me to my face to go and think about my life.

Given up hope on women since then. Its their time Gods time is the best.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Kobicove(m): 4:53am On Jan 29, 2018
This story sounds fake undecided
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by abimic(m): 4:55am On Jan 29, 2018
I know bae is reading this, Muah..... I trust bae Sha... But what sort of sissy is this Biko!? Call off the God forsaken wedding abeg before your life gets more mysterious
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by dingbang(m): 5:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Even the host of angels know that I will cancel that wedding irrespective of whether the president is one of the wedding guests...

What sort of damn confusion is that? I don't get why people feel confused about crystal clear things like this.

You see your bride to be fvcking your Bestman and you come to the online space to ask 170million Nigerians what you should do?? Cmon really.. Don't be a puccii...
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 29, 2018
Toks2008:

I have heard this line several times from ladies who are comfirmed chronic cheats.

Please eh I didnt write this Lines to be believed o. After all talk is cheap, so very cheap. So stop beating up yourself for my life and think that it can change anything.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by VERON01: 5:11am On Jan 29, 2018
If u forgive her, u ll hav unhappy marriage for d rest of it life cos it ll keep hurting u. TALKING FROM XPERIENCE
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 29, 2018
jdstunt:

So u f4ck one dick at a time undecided

Na u sabi. Must it be Bleep??
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 29, 2018
RealityShot:
how many are there?

let me ask you: whats the difference between a girl who goes from one to the next practically every 3months and another who is double dating and another who just collects cash per do?

to me all are SHESHEWO!

SHARING , SEARCHING, TESTING, LOVING.. SELLING

all na the same.. DONT DO ! SIMPLE

Wen I hear most of u talk. I am baffled. How were you raised? Didn't your parents tell you that you don't get into something u are not serious about?
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Benekruku(m): 5:17am On Jan 29, 2018
The best thing in other not to lose is to use the girl for money rituals

Continue with the wedding and use her for money rituals after that as no one will suspect.

As for the friend, use the proceeds of the money rituals to assassinate him and his close and extended family.

Thats the only way his heart can be at peace forever

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by jaxxy(m): 5:29am On Jan 29, 2018
How hard is it to cancel a damn wedding??
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Kumbola: 5:41am On Jan 29, 2018
So easy! It’s not my fault...Why? I council the wedding because I bought her with my best friend on bed . Shikenan
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by ReLaTE(m): 5:42am On Jan 29, 2018
luminouz:
What's so hard in cancelling d sham wedding?
This nigga is acting like a PUSSY abeg!!!
Wondering how people invited would react n all dat BS!!!
Anyways d story sounds fake as p in psychology!!!
correct,I have been hearing this sort of stories since I was born. The same line of story,travel,came back unannounced,met them on my bed. Story from nollywood.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Adebowale89(m): 5:48am On Jan 29, 2018
if he didn't know what to do, tell him to buy the best man G-wagon and place the fiance on a monthly salary

a grown up man need no one advice to follow the decision of a situation that had given itself a glaring answer
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by kenychordz: 5:52am On Jan 29, 2018
For me I'll tell him to cancel the wedding the foundation of everything matters, on what type of foudation will u start your marital life if u go ahead and get married to her, already the trust is broken of what use is a relationship if there's no trust, what type of person sleeps around a few days to thier wedding, if she's doing it few days to your wedding and you decide to go ahead and marry her there's no telling that she wouldn't continue after you guys are married, forget what people will say and call off the wedding it's your life and your marriage and nobody is going to live it for you, if u love her u can always walk things out but certainly not in after marrying her, my bro every man needs peace of mind and that comes about when you trust your patner not that when your not around your mind won't be at rest cause u can't stop thinking that someone else is servicing your wife, this is about you bro whatever decision you decide to take do it for you and not for anyone else no one is gonna live your life for you

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 29, 2018
SSGN:
I spent a total of N1.5 million within a four month period on two girls. One took the baby away, spent %90 of the N1 million i gave for upkeep for the baby on herself and %10 in the baby and continued with ber promiscuity. The other one after sending her N500,000 told me to my face to go and think about my life.

Given up hope on women since then. Its their time Gods time is the best.
Maybe you are the problem..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Strippers Club In Sapele, Delta State / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.