Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (72389 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2018
Those of u saying the story is bs...well i pray una no jamm. The one my eyes see whether na to laugh or cry for the guy oh. Na just normal merriment before the BE things we were arranging with this friend of a friend that was getting married to his hearthrobb. So we decided to collect generator from another of his paddy. We got to the compound knocked on the door but no answer. We done dey move out o when one amebo neighbour come tell us say one girl enter about an hour ago and nobody has left the house n from the description be like my paddyman baby
We got back knocking but this time we could sense movements & still no answer...omo my guy use force open door oh see him baby with wrapper for him friend room.. I was just laughing inside as she started begging & crying grin grin No be small fight that day sha.. Bloody matters
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Equiano: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Needless being confused, call both families for meeting together with the girl present. Tell them to inform their guests the wedding has been cancelled. They will ask for reason... ask the girl to tell the reason herself. ( the guy must have told your dad or a close uncle about her infidelity b4 the meeting ). forget about the money spent, u have just won yourself an added life span free regrets and pains. don't forget to buy a cold chilled beer for that friend that gave u the tip off, he gat your back. that's who friends are, not the "best man" that bed ur babe
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by pode(m): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2018
Wrong headline, wife to be could have a better headline because he is not yet take her to alter
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by hatedisplace: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Just three weeks to walking down the aisle with his fiancee, a Nigerian man was heartbroken to stumble upon a dirty secret between his heartthrob and his best man.

It was gathered that the man’s girlfriend of 5 years was sleeping with his best man. Here’s @Jenniieey’s tweets;

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-finds-fiancee-sleeping-best-man-3-weeks-wedding/

Cancel the wedding the same way you informed them of the wedding. There is no confusion in this case
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by KushLyon(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2018
women are..........?
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by carlos1(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2018
Op! Tell ur people and ur close friends and relatives DAT u r cancelling d wedding and tell dem why and make sure DAT ur fiancée and ur best Friend doesn't know about it. Continue to plan ur wedding and act as if all is normal till ur wedding day. Go to church with her, let d wedding service begin den excuse itself DAT u want to go n ease ur self. Go back home and change to ur casual jeans and shirt. Den come back to d church and break d new to d congregation. Dis is d best way to pay her back
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by EKPETI(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Just three weeks to walking down the aisle with his fiancee, a Nigerian man was heartbroken to stumble upon a dirty secret between his heartthrob and his best man.

It was gathered that the man’s girlfriend of 5 years was sleeping with his best man. Here’s @Jenniieey’s tweets;

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-finds-fiancee-sleeping-best-man-3-weeks-wedding/

Guy, u better thank ur God that u heard and acted on d handwriting written on d wall. What is ur biz with what people will say. What of ur own peace? A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

Take heart bro but don't settle down with those 2 persons. Don't let feelings cloud ur judgement and think of tomorrow. Love is a choice!
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by gifted5050: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2018
Bro.... This is the time to prove your love... If you love her then go ahead... Other wise hold on to what u want.
And simply imagine you are the one caught with her best friend... If she will forgive you... The truth remains that you may find someone else who u don't love or feel anything for and who package well and cheat on u big time.. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. My advice is that you give her time to trust her again and believe you me she will work hard to earn the trust if truely she loves you. Just that the risk involved in an incident like this ia that you maybe tempted to remember all that you saw. And lastly. Be careful and watchful if that best friend of yours isn't dangerous... Your life might be in danger because he would think you wanna kill him first so he might come for you since you didn't take any open action.... You are welcome.... Got more to tell you WhatsApp me on 08097116791
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2018
ndy87:

At first I thought you had changed o. Chai my bro u are not good o.
What have I done this time?
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by iv2000: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2018
If ur story is true,then it's quite unfortunate.In my opinion u'll be doing every1 good if u tell both families the truth abt wht happen & call it a quit.Speak to ur parents after tht,let them invite ur girls parents in company wt ur girl over for a discussion using the occasion to tell them ur reason for quiting in presence of ur enstranage.Let no one mislead to do otherwise.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by DLuciano: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2018
goldcoinhub:

what other revelation do you need, about the journey of life you about to take, it is often preached in my church, that a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, brother be wise.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by ReddingtonLeke: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2018
gifted5050:
Bro.... This is the time to prove your love... If you love her then go ahead... Other wise hold on to what u want.
And simply imagine you are the one caught with her best friend... If she will forgive you... The truth remains that you may find someone else who u don't love or feel anything for and who package well and cheat on u big time.. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. My advice is that you give her time to trust her again and believe you me she will work hard to earn the trust if truely she loves you. Just that the risk involved in an incident like this ia that you maybe tempted to remember all that you saw. And lastly. Be careful and watchful if that best friend of yours isn't dangerous... Your life might be in danger because he would think you wanna kill him first so he might come for you since you didn't take any open action.... You are welcome.... Got more to tell you WhatsApp me on 08097116791

Ahahahahahahahahah. So far so good, finally found one person that thinks like me! *tongue out* She'll av to SERVE you for the rest of her life in that marriage! Cux she has a LOT to PROOF to You!. Not every man get dix kind OT tho, but it's a power tactics. Law 2: Never put too much trust in friends/wife sef!, learn to use enemies!....you can turn this table around and win over for yourself a LOYAL wife FOREVER! LAUGHS* her guilt sef will be enough to do d needful. But at d same time before doing this, make sure both of you parents are aware of d hullabaloo. But you still decide to continue cux of the LEVERAGE the scenario gives you. Like I said, not Many understand dix school of thought. Winks* and what's even the guarantee that your new wife won't do same when you are married, and you're out on business trip. The probability is 1/2. Lolz. Abeg. Maturity is learning to maximize a setback or opportunity to its highest gains.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by torvickof1312(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2018
@ the di-minutes God open ur eyes to c d unseen and u are contemplating, what is love? Do u call that OLOSHO a wife? Young man dissent laddies are out there CUT THE FUCKING MARRIAGE DOWN and celebrate what happen for it happen at the right time that u did not bring dat OLOSHO 2 your gaddam hauz. Sex doll is better that that OLOSHO........ SEX DOLL NO CHEATING.......
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by OfficialOjonimi(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2018
To be candid, he should call off the marriage. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. If she can cheat on him 3week to their wedding, she can cheat on him all through their life time. It's better for him to go through the shame and pain now than later. Wish him good luck.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by iukpe: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2018
Engage your second runner up babe. Your Vice girl friend. The ring, the gown everything to her. Tell her you made a mistake......its hard my guy. Sorry but its better this way than to have ur wife do this in marriage.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by iukpe: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2018
ReddingtonLeke:

Ahahahahahahahahah. So far so good, finally found one person that thinks like me! *tongue out* She'll av to SERVE you for the rest of her life in that marriage! Cux she has a LOT to PROOF to You!. Not every man get dix kind OT tho, but it's a power tactics. Law 2: Never put too much trust in friends/wife sef!, learn to use enemies!....you can turn this table around and win over for yourself a LOYAL wife FOREVER! LAUGHS* her guilt sef will be enough to do d needful. But at d same time before doing this, make sure both of you parents are aware of d hullabaloo. But you still decide to continue cux of the LEVERAGE the scenario gives you. Like I said, not Many understand dix school of thought. Winks* and what's even the guarantee that your new wife won't do same when you are married, and you're out on business trip. The probability is 1/2. Lolz. Abeg. Maturity is learning to maximize a setback or opportunity to its highest gains.

I might agree with you cos its a tough one. So there will be various options here and none will be like a best option.
The only real mind twister here is the fact that she was doing this with the best friend in his house. Why didn't she at least go to the best man's. Or be at a secret place or something. And the dumb best man sef....! That guy needs to disappear from this time henceforth.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Xano(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Interesting

1. Thank God for the friend who informed him. Thank the friend who informed him.
2. Cancel the wedding.
3. Inform everyone(his family, her family, close friends about what happened).
4. Inform his family to cancel all the preparations and bookings of the wedding.
5. Take sometime off to refresh himself and move up in life.

No sentiment to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by miracle007: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2018
Zykod:

Lol @ thanksgiving..you no go kill me
Why laugh, pls it's the best thing to do, invite everyone for a special thanksgiving, and share ur testimony of how God expose her evil deeds, they have been banging ever since. Bro, its a big testimony because a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage, a man that marries an adulterous woman will never cross 50yrs, he is expose to hbp, heart attack, n so many sicknesses
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by adetes: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2018
Chaii this is serious women and there character

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by evidence2018: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2018
Almighty GOD just saved u from a mistake so u should be grateful to him.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by ItZsethOFFICIAL(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2018
lefulefu:

omo u get a point dere cheesy
cos if the story was true then the nigga for don discharge the babe tey tey cheesy
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by 9Optional: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2018
Super Story!

www.jolagict.com

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2018
fellowman:
go ahead with the wedding but don't show up on the wedding day grin

Show up on the wedding day with a casual wear and let them know why the wedding was cancelled.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Xano(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2018
ReddingtonLeke:

Interesting

There are many variables in your statement, to ignore is not wise.

He cannot trust the paternity of his yet-to-be born children, until DNA test is conducted on all of them.

He cannot(would not have moral authority to) advise his children-to-come about qualities to lookout for in a woman. His conscience would disturb him

His children would know when they are matured, their father's treatment of their mum, may hate him for it because they don't know the truth. He would not be able to tell his children because they would say hurtful words to him when things happen at home; also to the wife, the children would say hurtful thing too.

The man's parents would make some hurtful statements to the wife in the presence of the children, if he does not say something, the children would dislike the dad and grandparent(s) for what they said.

If the children ever found out(were told), they would support their mother more and dislike their father, may hate him for in their mind an evil man to manipulate their mother for decades.

There are many more...

Like I wrote earlier, many variables, most are not good to the man if your statement is heeded.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by cheezy4real(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You know what makes a man's blood to pump

Tonye I see u
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by mickeyg2030(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2018
This should not be optional at all... Because am wondering why you will ask us the type of death you want
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nigeriadondie: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2018
SSGN:
I spent a total of N1.5 million within a four month period on two girls. One took the baby away, spent %90 of the N1 million i gave for upkeep for the baby on herself and %10 in the baby and continued with ber promiscuity. The other one after sending her N500,000 told me to my face to go and think about my life.

Given up hope on women since then. Its their time Gods time is the best.
Well it is a fact for u to really think of ur life cos I can’t imagine spending such amount in 4 months. That is an average of 375,000 per month for the 2girls or 187,500 for each of the girl per month.
The following questions arises:
1. Did you really spent such money or the amount mentioned is an exaggeration?
2. If so why don’t u get married cos having a wife is much cheaper?
3. It seems u don’t have things to do with money perharps if it is too much I guess u may ve siblings, relatives or friends whom it would ve been worth spending money on them.
4. Better still are there not something such money could ever be invested into?
No insults bro but I just can’t get it.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by webngnews: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2018
Sad
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by joshrare(m): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2018
Cancel the marriage joor else that guy or someone else will be helping you do the job....
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by LAUSHI: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2018
JUST CALL IT A QUIT O MY BROTHER
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by ud4u: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2018
[b][/b] cancel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Strippers Club In Sapele, Delta State / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.