Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth (1736 Views)

Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by freshkpomo(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Morning nairalanders,just got a question to ask due to hat i have seen so far...ok i noticed there is now a sex doll brothel on planet earth lets say 10 guys sleep with a dull daily,and some say it can give mouth action too.humans eat and so there is a need to maintain mouth hygiene but sex dolls would be too busy having sex to care for their mouth,and have seen some nairalanders saying they will share their dolls with friends!!if dolls dont get mouth wash dont you think kissing and other things related to the mouth might lead to disease tranfer,i.e in the case of the brothel,it's just like the ten men who slept with the doll actually kissed themselves!!do you still think these dolls can replace humans??
Rocktation, farano
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2018
Monday morning

Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2018
My question is what if one cum inside the doll. How will they clean it

Irritating. #Real girls all the way

2 Likes

Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by Captleverage: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2018
undecided don't know why broke people keep trying to convince themselves that sex dolls are bad
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by amamahdaniel(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by freshkpomo(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

yea thats what am trying to picture here,since they can't use the bathroom there will be a likely spread of disease,those advocating for it need to take caution before it beomes too late..
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by freshkpomo(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:
undecided don't know why broke people keep trying to convince themselves that sex dolls are bad
seriously alot of people don't really know the meaning of the word broke,so they so quick to tag anyone as broke... SMH for you SON

1 Like

Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by Captleverage: 10:58am On Jan 29, 2018
freshkpomo:
seriously alot of people don't really know the meaning of the word broke,so they so quick to tag anyone as broke... SMH for you SON
Oh sorry I meant poverty stricken
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2018
Please Dont Make Me Vomit This morning
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by Elparaiso(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
There are no bacteria in the mouth of sex dolls. These bacteria, coupled with the organic food we eat are what make our mouths dirty.

Cleaning a doll shouldn't be hard, just follow manufacturer's instructions.
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by freshkpomo(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:

your data,your device...it's not my problem what you decide to do with it #PEACE
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by Captleverage: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
freshkpomo:
your data,your device...it's not my problem what you decide to do with it #PEACE

Achoo! Be gone broke b!tche I am allergic to your broke @ss
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by freshkpomo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:

Achoo! Be gone broke b!tche I am allergic to your broke @ss
ok..now run along!!
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by Captleverage: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
freshkpomo:
ok..now run along!!
Achoo! Also allergic to cry babies
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by freshkpomo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:
Achoo! Also allergic to cry babies
.......take heart,it's gona be ok!
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by Captleverage: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
freshkpomo:
.......take heart,it's gona be ok!
Achoo! Yea it will be ok if you take your broke, dead yanning cry baby @ss away from me
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by freshkpomo(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:

Achoo! Yea it will be ok if you take your broke, dead yanning cry baby @ss away from me
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by Captleverage: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
freshkpomo:

Achoo! Allergic to weak comebacks
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by freshkpomo(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:

Achoo! Allergic to weak comebacks
it is no longer a minor case when a full grown adult starts having wet dreams with sex robots... Lalasticlala,seun this guy over here needs some help please!
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by Captleverage: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
freshkpomo:
it is no longer a minor case when a full grown adult starts having wet dreams with sex robots... Lalasticlala,seun this guy over here needs some help please!
Achoo! Allergic to dead jokes
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by freshkpomo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:

Achoo! Allergic to dead jokes
if you are as rich as you claimed(something unverified) to be ,you won't need a sex doll...with your money you can buy woman,i mean have them in fleets and change them like clothes,only a broke and dumb guy cannot relate to this!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by Captleverage: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
freshkpomo:
if you are as rich as you claimed(something unverified) to be ,you won't need a sex doll...with your money you can buy woman,i mean have them in fleets and change them like clothes,only a broke and dumb guy cannot relate to this!!!
Achoo! I'm allergic to broke n!ggas with low self esteem
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by freshkpomo(m): 6:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Captleverage:

Achoo! I'm allergic to broke n!ggas with low self esteem
non of your posts on this thread have ever made sense,so am not surprised about this one!!!you just confirmed my doubt...
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2018
Captleverage:

Lol my chest oo
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by pascal558(m): 8:34am On Jan 30, 2018
nikkyharry:

Lol my chest oo
na my boss this guy take dey do yeye so!!There is God oh...bros nor mind the guy,see perfect thread for am... https://www.nairaland.com/4319148/those-craving-sex-dolls-need#64630942
Re: How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth by Colleverage: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2018
freshkpomo:
non of your posts on this thread have ever made sense,so am not surprised about this one!!!you just confirmed my doubt...
Achoo! I'm allergic to dumb niggas

(1) (Reply)

. / When She Finally Got Penetrated / 9ja Slay Queens Tongue-lashed For Turning Flooded Area To Swimming Pool See Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.