Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" (41356 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 31, 2018
bedspread:
Sahara Reporters and Mallam have Been Disgraces on this

Like seriously grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2018
SteveGossipsBlog:
Shame on all those haters especially sahara reporters and that old useless freezer... sahara reporters are just the same old afonjiastic media we know... but thank God they will be put to shame...
meanwhile stephanie should sue them to court for using an old video and claim its new....
oncemore, shame on freezer and sahara reporters as they cry through the night

Watch it they will kill that girl before she appears in court and claim Suleman did it.
Those guys are powerful and negatively smart.
They will try to destroy all evidence.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 31, 2018
millionboi2:
This girl is confused
No she's not confused she has only refused.
Refuse to go on lying against an innocent man.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by tiger28: 12:58am On Jan 31, 2018
powerkey:
Apostle suleman couldn't have fallen for this ugly girl Na...

The girl was paid to tarnish the image of the pastor and I know that the political criminal elements and their Pastor-prenuer partners who contracted her to do the dirty job will be exposed and put to shame.....

I want all believers to acknowledge the fact that Nigerian Christianity is under heavy threat from the Fulani Islamic terrorists and the gullible church goers, atheists and occultists like daddy freeze and co.

The otobo girl, have realized her mistake and took the bold step to ask for forgiveness while some gullible Yoruba Church goers are here condemning Christianity.......

#stopthepersecution
See fools EVERYWHERE! No wonder our economy is wrecked.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Tijay90(m): 12:59am On Jan 31, 2018
Y'all can actually go screw yourselves.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by tiger28: 1:21am On Jan 31, 2018
Bonapart:
haters of men of God spotted. You will soon die of heart attack
Smart guy! Can you plssssssssss answer his questions though??i bet you CANNOT! MUMU NIGERIANS!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 31, 2018
You see one thing I have seen in ungodly guys especially atheists is that they are untruthful and wicked. And of course what do you expect from a soul without God.
On a thread I've heard atheists claim that not being Godly does not say one can't be good to others. But that's not true.

They will do anything to rubbish any claim that favours a man of God or Church even when it is cristal clear it is the truth.

I am a Christian and I have got myself defending ppl that are not Christian many times once I see them cheated or discriminated. But it is not so with the atheists and most non Christians.

Is it a new thing that a thief is caught and he denies stealing and when at last he gets to court he pleads Guilty.
Is it New or Strange ?

When Otobo alleged Sulaman everyone of you guys were dancing and masturbating over it.

Now she comes back to say yes she was paid to do it. You were sad .

This morning another fake news from the "sahara misinformers" came in that she claims Apostle forced her to confess and you started again praising the girl and jubilating.

Now this evening she came out to deny the sahara video claiming she was forced by her employers to make the video for the future in case she backs off like she has done. Now all of you are wailing and crying.

A soul without God will always be this wicked and untruthful.

You guys are wicked and unjust. If a thief gets to court and plead guilty will you say he is mad or paid to nail himself? Haba! smh

The fact am not a Muslim must not make me side injustice against a Muslim. No! though we don't share same faith but I must be fair to him that's what my bible teaches. Be fair to all men be they Muslims, Pagans or atheists.

Check your hearts you yourselves know you are wicked and untruthful.

Like the Apostle rightly said

" You dont pay a blackmailer to change her claim else you have just given her another opportunity to nail you in the future"

And anyone that believes apostle paid her to confess is a fool because if they find themselves in that kind of situation that is what they would do and that is foolishness. You've just nailed yourself again grin

That's my take.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Sunnyside2018(m): 1:55am On Jan 31, 2018
Better watch your back lady. Your sponsors will not like to be exposed/disgraced easily.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Xisnin(m): 2:05am On Jan 31, 2018
She will name no sponsors in court!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by opribo(m): 2:46am On Jan 31, 2018
The girl is a very chronic liar and a professional schemer. I dont know why this country is like this honestly. The police ought to move into action because this type of person is too dangerous to be roaming the street.

She single handedly made our police look like very corrupt organisation by claiming they seized her phone and laptop. She was quoted as saying that were are her sponsor that they watched her suffer in police detention so how come now there are sponsors afterall.

There is more to this whole drama than meets the ordinary eyes. When she ran to Canada and was producing video of all the things that happened and making press statements up and down she didnt realise she was been sponsored.
Discernible people know too well that somethings have happened over this period before her returning back here to make this confessional video. The same arrangement that saw her mother come to the church to make a video of her apologising on her daughters behalf is definitely at work here.

I honestly do not want to imagine that our police failed to investigate her earlier claim of bank account entries and Telco log for messages but onething is clear her mention of the actress car was true and neither did the apostle nor the actress debunk that allegation.

As usual money answers all here the victims again are the innocent public that were bambuzzled with a useless private issue. That lady Stephanie Otoobo must be arrested by DSS for coming to Nigeria to cause confusion.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by FaniDan(f): 3:09am On Jan 31, 2018
SmartMugu:
Can this mad woman be intact for at least one day? She says one thing one day and says another the next. I pity whoever ends up with her. Haha, just shut up.
she hasn't said one thing today and another one tomorrow. She confused, gave her life to Christ, then Sahara knew your hatred for Christianity and just helped u wished she paid to confess but unfortunately for you she wasn't
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by FaniDan(f): 3:13am On Jan 31, 2018
tamethem:
You see one thing I have seen in ungodly guys especially atheists is that they are untruthful and wicked. And of course what do you expect from a soul without God.
On a thread I've heard atheists claim that not being Godly does not say one can't be good to others. But that's not true.

They will do anything to rubbish any claim that favours a man of God or Church even when it is cristal clear it is the truth.

I am a Christian and I have got myself defending ppl that are not Christian many times once I see them cheated or discriminated. But it is not so with the atheists and most non Christians.

Is it a new thing that a thief is caught and he denies stealing and when at last he gets to court he pleads Guilty.
Is it New or Strange ?

When Otobo alleged Sulaman everyone of you guys were dancing and masturbating over it.

Now she comes back to say yes she was paid to do it. You were sad .

This morning another fake news from the "sahara misinformers" came in that she claims Apostle forced her to confess and you started again praising the girl and jubilating.

Now this evening she came out to deny the sahara video claiming she was forced by her employers to make the video for the future in case she backs off like she has done. Now all of you are wailing and crying.

A soul without God will always be this wicked and untruthful.

You guys are wicked and unjust. If a thief gets to court and plead guilty will you say he is mad or paid to nail himself? Haba! smh

The fact am not a Muslim must not make me side injustice against a Muslim. No! though we don't share same faith but I must be fair to him that's what my bible teaches. Be fair to all men be they Muslims, Pagans or atheists.

Check your hearts you yourselves know you are wicked and untruthful.

Like the Apostle rightly said

" You dont pay a blackmailer to change her claim else you have just given her another opportunity to nail you in the future"

And anyone that believes apostle paid her to confess is a fool because if they find themselves in that kind of situation that is what they would do and that is foolishness. You've just nailed yourself again grin

That's my take.
Love you and God bless

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by dingbang(m): 3:31am On Jan 31, 2018
If someone offends Jesus, he won't go on filing a suit and slamming the person with a lawsuit up to the tune of 1billion naira...

See why Daddy freeze says these pastors are lovers of money
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 31, 2018
She will name them in what court pls? Since pastor booty hunter has forgiven her, the billion naira lawsuit is closed, not so?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by dasparrow: 3:44am On Jan 31, 2018
This Stephanie Otobo is an attention seeker. She relishes the spotlight. I just hope she does not get taken out by one of the people whose toes she stepped on. Stephanie is playing with fire. I hope she does not get burnt at the end.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by true2god: 3:47am On Jan 31, 2018
frosbel2:
Yeah right, who are these people deceiving?

Fake Apostle is Guilty as charged.
You are an evil and untruthful soul who needs to change his ways. Your quoting the Bible is mischievous, even the devil quoted from the Bible while tempting Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:54am On Jan 31, 2018
GraGra247:
The right questions people should be asking is not only who are her sponsors but as well how did she get the hard evidences of facetime video call with the pastor and as well private pictures of the pastor. Also huge sums the pastor sent to her how did it come about.

Nigerians are brain dead. Thru don't ask ask such questions.
I have always entertained the possibility that political forces were behind the lady's actions. However, I consider it irrelevant who is, or is not, sponsoring her. Even if she is being sponsored, why was she chosen by the people out for Suleiman ? Is it not because she has incriminating evidence ?

The question is : did Suleiman sleep with her or not ?
Did he pay her money ?

Everything​ else is irrelevant.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by pumpingcash17: 4:59am On Jan 31, 2018
Perhaps the lady has mental illness... mental illness doesnt mean stand by the road side and beg for money.. some well dressed people walk around with serious case... this lady is a classic example.. you confess .. no i didnt.. yes i did.. you guys blaming sahara reporters.. wasnt it the same girl that was in those videos?.. i personally dont know what happened between her and the pastor.. but its very clear the girl is mentally unstable ...
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by victorD3: 4:59am On Jan 31, 2018
GraGra247:
The right questions people should be asking is not only who are her sponsors but as well how did she get the hard evidences of facetime video call with the pastor and as well private pictures of the pastor. Also huge sums the pastor sent to her how did it come about.

Bravo! I never knew Nigeria still has inteligent people. The question im asking is, does she been paid to blackmail the Apostle erase the fact that he was sleeping with her? The young lady was singled out by the blackmailers because the Apostle was messing with her. GBAM!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by petra1(m): 5:03am On Jan 31, 2018
linearity:

I watched that Sahara report video, where she stated that she is been coerced to confess and that she will not do it.

If what she said in that video is now a lie, there is truly no bases to conclude that her actual confession is the truth.

An objective trial of facts will not take anything this lady said seriously including her prior accusations.

Let’s fold our arms as she mentioned these ‘powerful politicians and pastors” in court. But am not holding my breath, because all these are shams and no name will be mentioned or ‘made’ public....this matter will just die ‘as is’ :sad.

Conscience was disturbing her but they wouldn’t want her to back down on her accusation . So as a security For their investment they made her do the video just in case she come up with the confession again . But she still went against the agreement . Then they struck.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by petra1(m): 5:04am On Jan 31, 2018
victorD3:

does she been paid to blackmail the Apostle erase the fact that he was sleeping with her? The young lady was singled out by the blackmailers because the Apostle was messing with her. GBAM!!

He didn’t sleep with her . What’s your proof ?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Ishilove: 5:05am On Jan 31, 2018
The sons of hate and perdition will not be happy with this. cheesy
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by petra1(m): 5:20am On Jan 31, 2018
STRPHANIE DISCRREDITS SAHARA REPORTERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnbUuOBf6uE
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by victorD3: 5:26am On Jan 31, 2018
petra1:

He didn’t sleep with her . What’s your proof ?

You didnt see all the prove she released online?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by butterflyl1on: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2018
frosbel2:
Yeah right, who are these people deceiving?

Fake Apostle is Guilty as charged.

Cowbell it will be your turn soon and you will confess like witches cheesy

One by one you lying and maggot distributing flies will be dropping and we will be there to watch you wail in confessions as you fall.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by butterflyl1on: 5:52am On Jan 31, 2018
victorD3:

You didnt see all the prove she released online?

Every single one of those so called proofs can be doctored by a very good graphic artist. The only way her so called proofs can be authenticated is when such is also supported by the data gotten from Suleiman when looked into.

Regarding the money said to be paid into her account, Suleiman already said he authorised it with the express knowledge of his wife and some other people same way he deals with unknown persons he wishes to help and does help often be they make or female.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by mema900: 6:11am On Jan 31, 2018
GraGra247:

Who cares? Two of them should just get the fυck out!!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by sujexy(m): 6:30am On Jan 31, 2018
GraGra247:
ur type wants to nail apostle by all means,even wenvd criminal has confessed... Wat will u gain from did? Exp 2 mock d Church of God
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 31, 2018
We are waiting to hear the names of sponsors and she better realise that she can land herself in jail for PERJURY.

She also need to be plain if it was a blackmail or she was forced to reveal that the apostle has been sleeping with her.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by begwong: 6:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Better be careful before your sponsors eliminates you before your day of revelation dear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.