Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" (41792 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by JimloveTM(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
oruma19:
why won't they close it? Why can't there be one fellowship? Why should every classroom be used as fellowship? Look leme tell u, most of this pentecostal pastors are criminals, they ate not called by God, they are only after their belly. What uniben did is perfect, one catholic, one mosque and one pentecostal simple and short...everywhere church yet the crime rate keeps increasing and the pastors are the perpetrators.. Abeg make we hear word.. Antichrist ko, Antichrist no.. Freeze is an angel of sanity, sanity must be brought back to christianity.

Do u know that fellowships are the reason for the massive decline in cultists activities in Uniben? I went and graduated from uniben. You guys celebrating over the closure of pentecostal fellowships out of hatred dont know what you are rooting for.

Fellowships do no harm to school activities. Their activities are outside school lecture hours. So really why the hatred? I hope to read your comments when evil and vices return back to the school.

People like you out of the hate of a so called "lesser evil" will champion the cause for a greater evil.

Smh
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by oruma19: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
JimloveTM:

Do u know that fellowships are the reason for the massive decline in cultists activities in Uniben? I went and graduated from uniben. You guys celebrating over the closure of pentecostal fellowships out of hatred dont know what you are rooting for.

Fellowships do no harm to school activities. Their activities are outside school lecture hours. So really why the hatred? I hope to read your comments when evil and vices return back to the school.

People like you out of the hate of a so called "lesser evil" will champion the cause for a greater evil.

Smh
u make me laff, should u have so much fellowship without impact on the pattern of living of the students? My dear leave dis fellowship mata, it makes our hypocrisy hit the roof. We don't need plenty churches, let them merge afteral we claim to serve one God..abi no be so?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by NSK4U(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bonapart:
haters of men of God spotted. You will soon die of heart attack
what is in there to make him a hater of men of God? Can u provide answers to the overwhelming facts presented by d Otobo lady in question or has anybody been able to explain them away?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by VictorRomanov: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
BluntBoy:

There is just one side. Stephenie and Suleman had a relationship dating back to 2015.

Suleman is merely deflecting the attacks from himself to the Church. That is what Christianity has become. A big pastor gets into trouble and immediately turns it into a fight against the church.

Anyone who thinks Stephenie was sponsored by some persons in government needs to think again. Why would these persons want Suleman down and why would they use Stephenie in particular? Mind you, Suleman initially denied knowing Stephenie but later agreed to knowing her as a harlot whom he preached to and helped with money with no strings attached.

Was it Stephenie that went to meet these government officials or were the officials the ones that left Nigeria to look for an obscure Stephenie in faraway Canada?

From a prior mention, i stated i didn't think Suleman was guilty or innocent. But i feel this lady is noughts. And it still doesn't prove otherwise. You'll never know what drugs can do.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Fawklicant: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
The otobolizer can only fool his foolish followers and I know one who almost worships him. These people don't have brains again. It's all too obvious that the man had an affair with the lady. Too many evidences point to it, from his initial denials of not knowing her, to him saying she is a stripper, how did he know abeg?

He lured her to Nigeria and had her arrested on terrorism charges to shut her up and this was before she came public o. Terrorism! Abeg was she carrying bomb in her vajayjay? It was after this that she came public. The nigga is as guilty as hell and let no one come here with that touch not my anointed yarns, save it. The anointed should also respect himself and stop receiving people. That man is a pure guy man.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by arnold123: 5:11am On Feb 01, 2018
SteveGossipsBlog:
Shame on all those haters especially sahara reporters and that old useless freezer... sahara reporters are just the same old afonjiastic media we know... but thank God they will be put to shame...
meanwhile stephanie should sue them to court for using an old video and claim its new....
oncemore, shame on freezer and sahara reporters as they cry through the night
names of people please...... still waiting....... here, watch this by the time sir.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKGW9HbK-aM
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by arnold123: 5:13am On Feb 01, 2018
Fawklicant:
The otobolizer can only fool his foolish followers and I know one who almost worships him. These people don't have brains again. It's all too obvious that the man had an affair with the lady. Too many evidences point to it, from his initial denials of not knowing her, to him saying she is a stripper, how did he know abeg?

He lured her to Nigeria and had her arrested on terrorism charges to shut her up and this was before she came public o. Terrorism! Abeg was she carrying bomb in her vajayjay? It was after this that she came public. The nigga is as guilty as hell and let no one come here with that touch not my anointed yarns, save it. The anointed should also respect himself and stop receiving people. That man is https://youtu.be/LKGW9HbK-aMa pure guy man.
yes ooo boss
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by arnold123: 5:14am On Feb 01, 2018
Fawklicant:

He lured her to Nigeria and had her arrested on terrorism charges to shut her up and this was before she came public o. Terrorism! Abeg was she carrying bomb in her vajayjay? It was after this that she came public. The nigga is as guilty as hell and let no one come here with that touch not my anointed yarns, save it. The anointed should also respect himself and stop receiving people. That man is a pure guy man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKGW9HbK-aM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS / Man Transforms His Father's Village Church Into Mini City Church Standard / When You Can't Stop Having Causal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.