Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" (41423 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2018
mamapidgin:
Fake Nigeria pastors have been using magic to hypnotize their Victims since 1999...

Hypnotization at work on this young lady...

Go and read about black magic hypnotization u will know that u can command anybody to do anything or say anything after he/ she has been hypnotized

You have not been able to use 3% of your thinking faculty since you were born with this kind of reasoning. It shows.

Brain is for thinking exercise it to develop and be more effective.

Presently you are using just 2% . grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Primesky(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2018
tamethem:
You see one thing I have seen in ungodly guys especially atheists is that they are untruthful and wicked. And of course what do you expect from a soul without God.
On a thread I've heard atheists claim that not being Godly does not say one can't be good to others. But that's not true.

They will do anything to rubbish any claim that favours a man of God or Church even when it is cristal clear it is the truth.

I am a Christian and I have got myself defending ppl that are not Christian many times once I see them cheated or discriminated. But it is not so with the atheists and most non Christians.

Is it a new thing that a thief is caught and he denies stealing and when at last he gets to court he pleads Guilty.
Is it New or Strange ?

When Otobo alleged Sulaman everyone of you guys were dancing and masturbating over it.

Now she comes back to say yes she was paid to do it. You were sad .

This morning another fake news from the "sahara misinformers" came in that she claims Apostle forced her to confess and you started again praising the girl and jubilating.

Now this evening she came out to deny the sahara video claiming she was forced by her employers to make the video for the future in case she backs off like she has done. Now all of you are wailing and crying.

A soul without God will always be this wicked and untruthful.

You guys are wicked and unjust. If a thief gets to court and plead guilty will you say he is mad or paid to nail himself? Haba! smh

The fact am not a Muslim must not make me side injustice against a Muslim. No! though we don't share same faith but I must be fair to him that's what my bible teaches. Be fair to all men be they Muslims, Pagans or atheists.

Check your hearts you yourselves know you are wicked and untruthful.

Like the Apostle rightly said

" You dont pay a blackmailer to change her claim else you have just given her another opportunity to nail you in the future"

And anyone that believes apostle paid her to confess is a fool because if they find themselves in that kind of situation that is what they would do and that is foolishness. You've just nailed yourself again grin

That's my take.
God bless you richly. Nothing good can come out of a Godless soul. It's an unfortunate situation but they don't realise it. They claim to be wise but act foolishly. May God have mercy on their souls.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Psoul(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Some people are missing in this thread.

BluntBoy

BushWickBull

frosbil2

fratermathy

and the like of above mentioned,
please where are u guys? I need to hear from you all.

Which of these 3 videos are we to believe?
(1) I am bn forced to make fake confession

(2) The confession in Church and

(3) I was not lured, kidnapped or forced to make the confession.

Talk now or remain silent forever

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by BluntBoy(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2018
Haggui:
Bluntboy and BushWickBill should come and tell us what this means now. They were busy masturbating over a 6 month old video and attacking the man of God. Well, they should come and explain this one

Bro, put on your thinking cap.

Stephenie will never mention any sponsors because there are no sponsors. It is all a lie. This case would die down just like Biodun Fatoyinbo used his robust reply gimmick to kill the heat of his scandal.

Stephenie and Suleman had a relationship and both of them would come out of this issue as victors. Stephenie will get alert, Suleman will get more sympathy and sheeple. It is a win for both of them.

I don't have to be a prophet to know how this will end. But the video Stephenie made last year answers the confusion her recent confession generated.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Keneeby(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2018
Alariiwo:
The sad end of an harlot..

After cursing Sule on camera, you're now coming to blame government cos his sheepies threatened you.

I don't see her surviving this. She'll most likely get killed before the year runs out.

If anything happens to her, you would be tracked.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by BluntBoy(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2018
VictorRomanov:
BluntBoy, watchyasay?

Told you the lady ain't right upstairs.

She is smarter than you think. All you need to do is to unravel her codes.

She makes a video for the purpose of dispelling the confusion that would be generated should she ever have to give in to Suleman's pressures.

Eventually, she gives in to Suleman's pressure and a lot of people begin to wonder why.

The video she made last year gets released to dispel the confusion and to let the deductive minds know why she has made the confession.

She distances herself from this video and settles with Suleman.

Suleman and Stephenie part in peace.

Case Closed!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2018
FaniDan:
Love you and God bless
Amen and you too sist.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Keneeby(m): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, put on your thinking cap.

Stephenie will never mention any sponsors because there are no sponsors. It is all a lie. This case would die down just like Biodun Fatoyinbo used his robust reply gimmick to kill the heat of his scandal.

Stephenie and Suleman had a relationship and both of them would come out of this issue as victors. Stephenie will get alert, Suleman will get more sympathy and sheeple. It is a win for both of them.

I don't have to be a prophet to know how this will end. But the video Stephenie made last year answers the confusion her recent confession generated.

Suleiman had an affair with Stephanie that you and your evil cabal sponsored abi. The girl confess to clear her conscience. It is terrible thing to live in guilt. If they were in any relationship affair that means you are a witness and a sponsored. Idiiot

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2018
Abeg Call Der Names Nw Cos 2mao Might Be 2 Late
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by BluntBoy(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Psoul:
Some people are missing in this thread.

BluntBoy

BushWickBull

frosbil2

fratermathy

and the like of above mentioned,
please where are u guys? I need to hear from you all.

Which of these 3 videos are we to believe?
(1) I am bn forced to make fake confession

(2) The confession in Church and

(3) I was not lured, kidnapped or forced to make the confession.

Talk now or remain silent forever

Before you masturbate on this thread, let us wait to see if she would mention names.

This is how the case would end:

She would claim that people told her to let the case die down. She won't eventually mention names. Suleman, who ordinarily, would rave until names are mentioned, would not force her to mention names because between Suleman and Stephenie, they know that this was not a sponsored blackmail. The case will end that way. Stephenie will return to Canada richer and Suleman will get more sympathy and more sheeple.

It is a win for both of them. But the deductive minds have taken the most significant part of the saga as a reminder.

And I do believe that Suleman will be more responsible to his wife in the future.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by BluntBoy(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Keneeby:

Suleiman had an affair with Stephanie that you and your evil cabal sponsored abi. The girl confess to clear her conscience. It is terrible thing to live in guilt. If they were in any relationship affair that means you are a witness and a sponsored. Idiiot

Bro, I have your naked pictures. I will put them up except you send me 100, 000 dollars.

That is how blackmailers work. They send you copies of pictures or infos and make you desperate to plead with them and that is when they would start asking you for money.

If Stephenie was merely harassing Suleman, the police would have charged her with harassment when Suleman got her arrested but she was charged with blackmail among other offenses.

Bro, use your head. Can a blackmailer get you agitated if they don't have compromising photos of you?

Stephenie may be sponsored, she may be a chronic blackmailer, but Suleman is not innocent.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Bonapart(m): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2018
oruma19:
why do some people act as if freeze is concerned abt suleman and otobo. freeze is concerned with the false 'tithe' doctrine and that's all. u guys should try and understand, read the bible, pastors are stealing ur monies while threatening u with divine curse. nothing concerns #freesthesheeple movement with otobo and suleman. give ur tithes to the poor and needy churches and people...simple. Matt 25;1-end
false doctrine? How about the celebration of the closure of pentecostal fellowship in Uniben. Freeze is an anti-christ. Judgement will come upon him soon and those who cheer him

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Bonapart(m): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2018
dayowunmi:

LOL @baby freeze. The guy is just a Christian hater. Since he celebrated the ban on Christian fellowships in uniben it was pretty obvious he's not just against tithe, he's against all things Christianity
he only started with the tithe thing to draw attention of selfish Christians

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Cowbell it will be your turn soon and you will confess like witches cheesy

One by one you lying and maggot distributing flies will be dropping and we will be there to watch you wail in confessions as you fall.

Superstitious primitive idiot. Are you in the 21st century or stone age.

You and your fake apostle get out of here smiley

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by butterflyl1on: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2018
frosbel2:

Superstitious primitive idiot. Are you in the 21st century or stone age.

You and your fake apostle get out of here smiley

Your witchy confession will be done over a megaphone grin

You and your lying and deceitful self should get outof here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by VictorRomanov: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2018
BluntBoy:

She is smarter than you think. All you need to do is to unravel her codes.

She makes a video for the purpose of dispelling the confusion that would be generated should she ever have to give in to Suleman's pressures.

Eventually, she gives in to Suleman's pressure and a lot of people begin to wonder why.

The video she made last year gets released to dispel the confusion and to let the deductive minds know why she has made the confession.

She distances herself from this video and settles with Suleman.

Suleman and Stephenie part in peace.

Case Closed!!!

To what aim eventually? To collect money from both sides?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by BluntBoy(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2018
VictorRomanov:

To what aim eventually? To collect money from both sides?

There is just one side. Stephenie and Suleman had a relationship dating back to 2015.

Suleman is merely deflecting the attacks from himself to the Church. That is what Christianity has become. A big pastor gets into trouble and immediately turns it into a fight against the church.

Anyone who thinks Stephenie was sponsored by some persons in government needs to think again. Why would these persons want Suleman down and why would they use Stephenie in particular? Mind you, Suleman initially denied knowing Stephenie but later agreed to knowing her as a harlot whom he preached to and helped with money with no strings attached.

Was it Stephenie that went to meet these government officials or were the officials the ones that left Nigeria to look for an obscure Stephenie in faraway Canada?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by leye4u: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2018
GraGra247:

Your father Lucifer is trying hard to use you to subdue truth. Blame your ignorance on yourself.
Swear to the fact that Satan is not your
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by leye4u: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2018
GraGra247:

Your father Lucifer is trying hard to use you to subdue truth. Blame your ignorance on yourself.
Swear to the Fact that Satan is not your father ,I mean real father ....you exhibit all his traits.... Karma fights anyone who denies his father
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2018
Elxandre:
This one is mad already.

No one can still explain the SUV found in that Actress' possession, nor the girl making outlandish requests, like checking the Apostle's Passport and even his Manhood.

They should let us hear word jare.
This issue has gone on for too long.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2018
Elxandre:
This one is mad already.

No one can still explain the SUV found in that Actress' possession, nor the girl making outlandish requests, like checking the Apostle's Passport and even his Manhood.

They should let us hear word jare.
This issue has gone on for too long.
angry
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2018
omoelerin1:
Is it Jesus that is going to do that? Because me I no understand.
mumu Christian.

I don't know the problem of you people, once someone criticize you pastor cum demi-god, you will start threatening him with sudden death or accident.

This shows that emptiness, fraud, rot and lack of spiritual vitality are synonymous in your fellowship.
When did your God become Baal that he can't fight for himself?
Mortal man who doesn't know whether he will see tomorrow saying someone will die before Easter.
grin grin grin that is how crazed and mentally sick the so called church going christians are.
At some point they start believing their own warped illussionised Imaginations.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by nawtyme: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2018
ihitenansa:
a useless distraction if u ask me? useless gossip dat idle n unserious minds will so much crave. wink
Onyem, you dissatisfied with the fact that the truth is coming to light. Don't worry all would be layed bare. Get used to it
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Alariiwo: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Keneeby:

If anything happens to her, you would be tracked.

Fvck off my mentions..
Rubbish!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by oruma19: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bonapart:
false doctrine? How about the celebration of the closure of pentecostal fellowship in Uniben. Freeze is an anti-christ. Judgement will come upon him soon and those who cheer him
why won't they close it? Why can't there be one fellowship? Why should every classroom be used as fellowship? Look leme tell u, most of this pentecostal pastors are criminals, they ate not called by God, they are only after their belly. What uniben did is perfect, one catholic, one mosque and one pentecostal simple and short...everywhere church yet the crime rate keeps increasing and the pastors are the perpetrators.. Abeg make we hear word.. Antichrist ko, Antichrist no.. Freeze is an angel of sanity, sanity must be brought back to christianity.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by oruma19: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
you know, i am an anti tither, but freeze earlier tweeted ''that from kemi olunloyo to stephanie confession,Ah Nigerian pastors'' with this quote from freeze if its true he lost me on that, on using the scriptures to expose these pastors..yes freeze takes my nod, but freeze should not write off all these confession thing too base on his instinct but rather wait till the last will be heard on this stories
U need to really hear what goes on inside thebinner caucus of pentecostal churches to understand what freeze is all about. Pentecostalism is a problem in the body of Christ right now, check their history, they v Neva been stable. They claim to knw too much but in the end they knw nothing but confusion. I am a pentecostal Christian but truth be said, our pastors are 90% fraudsters..we know and see them. Pls let freeze keep exposing them till the body of Christ is cleansed of all evil pastors..
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by goodnews777: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sowore, El Rufai and Tunde bakare are clearly behind this. This has all the signs of mr Rufai on it. That is how he lives.A murderer.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by megley(f): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=bibiking7 post=64652918][b]

If it looks like crap, smells like crap, tastes like crap, then it definitely is............. .... . lipsrsealed

CRAPOLA!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by masterplan303(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
I no just no understand this whole movie again... The whole thing just tire me.
I don't know what and who to believe again. Nawa o
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Your witchy confession will be done over a megaphone grin

You and your lying and deceitful self should get outof here cheesy

"witchy confession" makes you sound like one kind of village palm wine drunkard grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by victorazy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
GraGra247:

Did he agree that he privately did nude facetime video call with her?
Must their conversation be all about sex and nude?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by JimloveTM(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
tiger28:
GBAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!If no one can answer these questions then they are fools for life! Why did Suleiman FIRST denied knowing her before bank statements of him sending money to her was released??....huge amounts too.mumu Nigerians!

So if I know your name and phone number, dont you think i can start a transaction and make it look like u sent it? Forget your hate for the man of God and reason properly. With graphics design and photo shops, you can do anything. The facetime video could have been done with some super effects software to make it look like him, and so on.

Dont pray for anyone to blackmail u in the future because you would wonder how they fabricate evidence to back up their actions.

I read somewhere else where you called someone a fool, that's why I decided to reply you. You are not trying to be rationale.

Do u think she confessed for money? Do u think that apostle would bribe her after she posted some evidence of previous transactions? The girl has been troubled obviously. She confessed for her peace of mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / What Did You Learn At Church Today? / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.