Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter (2591 Views)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Cowbuoy: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
course not,Brooklyn.

Wow, of course you still remember who I be...huh?? grin
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Wow, of course you still remember who I be...huh?? grin
calm down. Yer sig says "MackB"
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Cowbuoy: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
calm down. Yer sig says "MackB"

Yeah, but MackB can be anyone.. Don't you think so?? wink
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Yeah, but MackB can be anyone.. Don't you think so?? wink
sure. If u didnt have that wesly clark gang sig it could be.
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Cowbuoy: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
sure. If u didnt have that wesly clark gang sig it could be.

SMH... I see you're still very much into lollipops.. wink
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by ballerin(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
[color=red].
ion have much to say if you're married, but are you sexually satisfied? wanna meet your needs, everything.
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
atango:
They suffer from a condition called Manplaining kiss kiss

Mansplaining
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Jaqenhghar: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
i thought u left for good smiley but here u are
hey puffy
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by swoopiness(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
SweetPuffPuff:
I had an experince recently and it lead me to pounder ..

.why do SOME men think their opinions/views on your body and general apperance matter? undecided

Such nacissistic they are,that strangers on the web and offline will weild their small small opinion as if it were a weapon when u get into argument/debate
or he's angry with u for 1 thing or another and will insult your face and body
Why does he think what he says is relevant
How is that a clever or valid retort to express a negative veiw about her body and appearance undecided

Sure a woman enjoys compliments but a mans opinion on her body is just that, his view. She doesnt live and die by his view on her positive and certainly not the negative.Who gave man the idea his word had such relevancy and power

Hey do you still have that cat WhatsApp group can you add me

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. / Don't Marry Her Because She Is Beautiful While You Are Still Poor(full GIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.