Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Alpha Squad. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alpha Squad. (29276 Views)

Alpha's Little Male / Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) / Latent Alpha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Episode 9
Part ||
"Looking for us? '' I said as I and Emmanuel came on the top stairs and came to full view. I noticed the gun placed near Rachel' head as the man started lowering his gun. I saw the angry look on his face and the look of relief on Rachel' face. I looked around searching for my sisters and friends. Everybody were there. Yet it feels like something/someone important is missing. There is something am missing. I discarded that thoughts and focused on the main problem at hand;Escaping this problem.
"Or should I say......... Looking for THIS'' I added as I raised the briefcase high enough for him to see. I made eye contact with Emmanuel and signalled him to start moving back. Everyone's eyes was on me as the did not notice Emmanuel taking slow steps backward.
"Give Me That Bag'' the boss shouted angrily.
"Hey, hey hey, easy man. We ain't fighting, are we?'' I asked in an American accent.
"First, this is a briefcase'' I corrected as I held it higher for him to see. His frown increased as he looked angrier at my remark.
"And second, you want it, THEN CATCH IT'' I said a bit louder as I threw the briefcase up at them, jumped all the way down the stairs then close the door to delay them. I saw Emmanuel ran out and close the right door also just as I was closing mine. I smiled to myself wishing I could see the look on the man's face when he opens the briefcase as the briefcase contains just books and a shit of paper which I wrote ADIOS LOSERS in block letters.

I ran to the gate of the third building with full velocity and saw that Emmanuel was already waiting for me. I got there and jumped through slamming the gate in doing so and Emmanuel locked it immediately. We kept running as we ran to the first building. We got in through the back door and we also locked it. This should delay them a bit. I thought as we kept running up the stairs to the upper floor. Emmanuel started shooting sporadically with the rifle as soon as we got to there so that no goon there in the passage could have a clear shot at us. Two men dropped dead as the remaining ones hid themselves. We quickly used that opportunity and ran up the stairs again to the upper floor. The goons were already after us. As we got to the passage of the first floor, Emmanuel dashed left into JSS3 class, while I dashed right into SS2 class. We both locked the door simultaneously. I then kept tables and chairs behind the door and I ran to the balcony at the back of the class(like the one in the director's office) and locked myself in. I looked right and saw Emmanuel staring at me with fear. We are conered. Then we started hearing heavy pounding at the door. The goons were trying to get in and it's only a matter of time but unfortunately for us, no secret staircase.

We both stared at each other through the transparent glass window, then we looked at the ground simultaneously from the open window. I knew this is the only way to escape. It is only a matter of time before those dummies at the door use their guns rather than their bodies.
I strapped my double pistols to my dark blue suit and he also did the same to his AK 47 as he strapped it to his back. We squeezed ourselves out through the small window and stood on the small pavement ready to jump from a two story building. I signalled to him, 1,2,3 then we jumped.

As I jumped, an idea popped into my head and I spread my fingers wide and held the next pavement to reduce my momentum. Just then I heard a thud, OMG Emmanuel has landed I thought as I released my fingers and held the next one and the landed safely on the ground though with sore fingers. I looked right and saw my friend weak from the fall. It was too late before I could tell him. I looked around for were to keep him and saw that we were in front of the chemistry lab. I quickly went over there and opened it with the master key, I came back helped Emmanuel up and took him into the lab. I placed him beside two tables in a way that no one at the window can see him. I saw the shadow of someone pass the window and I readied my gun. If anyone tells me I could shoot a gun I wouldn't believe. Guess it's the power of adrenaline, survival instincts and action film. I smiled to myself as those thoughts crossed through my mind. I stood up and stood beside the door.

I opened it a bit and saw him. He was looking around cautiously with his back to the lab door. I quickly shot him twice and he fell down. I went over to him, searched him and found an uzi on him. I kept the uzi at my back and converted it with my suit. The bullets of the pistol might soon finish. I went back to the lab and told Emmanuel to lock the door from the inside and I won't lock it from the outside. As I stood up to leave to God knows were, I heard it. The police siren.

"Finally'' I murmured under my breath. I can wait here till the police are through. "COME OUT AND SURRENDER. WE HAVE THIS BUILDING SURROUNDED'' I heard the police mega phone cry out. I smiled as I knew it was over for them. But then my smile slowly turned into a frown as I remembered that is a back gate at the back of the third building. I quickly ran out of the lab heading towards the third building. I ran all the way to the back with so much velocity but I met no one there. But I knew they would come. I felt it. So I looked for where to hid. Due to the topography of the land(it's slant form) there is a little building there where the late gateway lives. I opened the door with the master key and got In and locked it back. I stood behind the door for 2 minutes before I started hearing voices and footsteps. The voices got close but then stopped for 15 secs before continuing. I peeped cautiously through the right window and saw the gang leader ten armed men and two men in suit. I started hearing gunshots. Guess the police has started battling with them. Too bad it's just a distraction.

Wait a minute, those men. They are the business men that were with the director in the principal's office. That means they set up the deal, whatever it is. They were the ones that were missing in the hall before. I gritted my teeth in anger and watch them as they work on the gate. I took out the pistol and positioned myself. I prayed God helped me. Two men went down with four bullets. Because it is silenced, it produced no sound and they can't detect the direction it came from. The rest were already panicking as there was no were to hid and no one to shoot. I almost laughed. I pulled the trigger 8 times and four more men went down. Then suddenly, the leaders eyes came in my direction and started shooting at the window. I bent down and the bullet missed me narrowly.
"Someone is in that building'' the leader said still firing shots at me making me unable to shoot back. I retreated from the window and hid myself behind some parts of wooden furniture. Someone came to the left side of the building and started shooting sporadically in the room. And others were trying to open the door. The sounds of gunshots filled the air but luckily, I was not hit. I waited for the window guy's bullet to finish and it finished in 45secs. Before he could reload, I move out of my hiding spot and fired a shot at him and it met him in his fore head. I waited still behind my hiding spot as the noise at the door had stopped indicating that it has been opened. Just as the door was opening, I started shooting at it and two men went down. Then it happened.

MY BULLETS FINISHED.
I was stunned and I ran away from my hiding spot. I ran through a small passage till I got to a dead end. Nothing there. There were two doors by my left and right but running into them would do me nothing good but elongate the inevitable. I signed in realization and waited for my death to come as the door opened and the leader came in with two armed men and the two business men.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ghen ghen ghen ghen next pls
Re: Alpha Squad. by itsandi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Interesting update... Enjoy interesting stories, poetry, follow series on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Alpha Squad. by Godwinfury(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
This story reminds me of when I will be thinking of my school being robbed or hijacked, I woild want to play hero...
Keep it up man, let the updates keep flowing, am following you.
seems like Bolu have forgotten that he have an Uzi with him sha.
Re: Alpha Squad. by YINKS89(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
please kip it coming
Re: Alpha Squad. by dammypheex(f): 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Oya.... d rest part
Re: Alpha Squad. by EmperorTayo1864(m): 1:07am On Feb 14, 2018
you this guy ehn, ah no know wetin i go do for your matter o
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 7:41am On Feb 14, 2018
Godwinfury:
This story reminds me of when I will be thinking of my school being robbed or hijacked, I woild want to play hero...
Keep it up man, let the updates keep flowing, am following you.
seems like Bolu have forgotten that he have an Uzi with him sha.

Lol. Yea he has
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2018
dammypheex:
Oya.... d rest part
It's coming
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2018
dammypheex:
Oya.... d rest part
It's coming
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2018
EmperorTayo1864:
you this guy ehn, ah no know wetin i go do for your matter o

What did I do
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2018
Next update comes up today
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Episode 10
I stood were I was as I awaited my death; the leader, 2 armed men and the two business men came in armed except the business men and here I am defenceless. I started at the business men with hatred. They orchestrated it all. They are the master mind of It all. I looked at the two doors on my left and right again reconsidering my decision of running into it. They walked in confidently and I stared at them. I stared at death. They walked slowly towards me, the leader in front, two armed men beside him but a little bit behind and the two business men at the further back. I took a step backwards as they advanced towards me, then another one then I stopped I could not take another one as my back had reached the wall. I pressed my back against the wall wishing I could enter it and escape from this monsters. Then I felt it, the cold metal pressing against my back, my only hope, the UZI. Maybe am not totally defenceless after all. All I need to do is strategize. The police are outside I just need to stall them till the police gets here.

"Well well, well if it isn't the hero thief'' the leader said as he came close enough.
Well this is my chance to stall.
"Am not a thief'' I replied boldly.
"Where is my money. Tell me and I might let you go'' He said standing more gallantly with his hands in his pockets.
"It's not yours..... It belongs to the director '' I added.
"Oo you think he is going to share it with you, right?''
"No''
"WHY, why did you do it. Why did you decide to obstruct my plans. Why did you decide to play hero'' He said that last part with a smirk.
"Cause it's my ultimate fantasy'' I replied with a smirk of my own
" You know, you are pretty good with guns and brilliant. Such a pity you a sharp mind like yours is gonna be wasted.'' I said nothing as my heart was already thumping.
"Do you know why I hate heros'' He asked as he brought out his gun and played with it.
"Cause they die at the end'' He said without waiting for my reply and placed the gun on my head. I was super scared. Holy poo. Where are the police. Jeez I can't die like this. I gotta do something. Think dude, THINK. My mind and brain stared working at Super speed that even flash would be jealous of.
"Wait'' I said as he was about to pull the trigger.
"What... Nothing can save you boy''
"Why''
"Why what'' He asked confused.
"Why are you doing this... I asked as I stylishly folded my arms behind me trying to get the Uzi out.
"have noticed every thing you have said was in pure and correct English. And am guessing you went to the University and at least came out with something. So why? Why indulge in armed robbery?'' I asked making my voice sound as cool and soft as possible. I really hoped the police gets here soon.
"Let's go Dan. End this idiot and let's leave'' one of the business man said.
"No he wants to know why.. At least let me fulfill his last wish'' He said coldly and the two business men left him.
They both went outside to try and open the gate.
"You want to know why'' He asked his voice still cold but with a bit of anger. His eyes were closed and he faced the ground. I considered taking him out then but there are also the two armed men. All I can do for now is to wait and pray.
"You Wanna Know Why'' He asked again a bit louder with more anger and he grips my shirt and held me harder against the wall.
Oops guess I hit a spot. He already dropped his gun. That's good news for me.
"4 years in the University studying mass communication. I came out with a 2nd class upper certificate, Clean. Two years down the line. I couldn't get a job. Borrowed money from family and friends and went for masters, eighteen months. Three years later I still could not get job. I lost my girlfriend that I love so much and have spent a lot on. I lost her to a rich man who used to be my best friend. Now you ask me Why? I pity you students our there that still waste your time reading because there is nothing for you. NOTHING'' He ended almost choking me as his hand was against my throat.
"Nice speech'' I said with a smile amidst discomfort.
"You said something earlier about hating heros.''
"Do you know why I hate villains'' I asked smiling as I saw Emmanuel take out the two business men and stood at the door with the AK47. They had their backs turned to him so they could not see him.

"Because they waste so much time talking and gloating when they could have easily completed the job''
"NOW'' I shouted as I already had the Uzi in my hands and shot Dan ( the leader) in his laps twice and quickly moved into the room at the right with him While Emmanuel unloaded bullets after bullets at the shocked armed men who were trying to come after me.
I came out of the room dragging the leader's body who was still alive but groaning in pains. I looked at Emmanuel who leaned on the wall weakly with the AK47 dangling on his right hand. I left the body and went over to Emmanuel. I patted him and placed his right hand over my shoulders making his weight rest on me and we moved outside together with his AK47 dangling in his right hand while my Uzi dangled in my left. We came out of the building only to meet about 20guns pointed at us.

"DROP YOUR GUNS AND RAISE YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR'' one of the officers said with a megaphone. What is the use of the megaphone when we are so close. I looked around and saw that we are surrounded by mostly police officers while some are in different uniform. So they are finally here. After we are done with the job. What rubbish.
"Hey we are students'' I said loudly showing them the badge on the uniform.
"Bolu, Emmanuel, my goodness. About five policemen then went inside and where shocked when the saw the dead bodies.
"One is still breathing sir'' an officer said as he came out.
"Bring him out'' the higher officer replied.
"Oo that is their leader, dan'' I said in recognition as they carried him out. I saw the officer arched a brow up.
"Where is the money'' the director asked. It's at the back of the ICT suite. It's hidden under the tables and chairs behind the door at the back of the suite... This is the master key'' I said bringing the key out of my pocket and giving him.
" Take the bodies and this boys away'' the highest officer there said after being silent for about 2 minutes.
"What'' we asked weakly in unison and with confusion. "WHY take us away.''

"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST''

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Skylard101:

What did I do
You did not update quickly and its killing me fast.
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2018
But I have update na. And I update regularly. I already told you once a day
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
Great update lovely.......but i think those officers are something else...just maybe
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Skylard101:
But I have update na.
And I update regularly.
I already told you once a day
cheesy
Skylard101:
But I have update na.
And I update regularly.
I already told you once a day
Re: Alpha Squad. by Godwinfury(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Naija police sef, their papa!

If an America people, u go hear, "You guy did what a lot of people couldn't have done, am proud of you boys, you guys are heroes", but Naija? Nigeria? 9ja? tarh!!!, them go torture u till u confess say na u orchastrate the robbery.
Silly ¢unts.
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Godwinfury:
Naija police sef, their papa!

If an America people, u go hear, "You guy did what a lot of people couldn't have done, am proud of you boys, you guys are heroes", but Naija? Nigeria? 9ja? tarh!!!, them go torture u till u confess say na u orchastrate the robbery.
Silly ¢unts.

Exactly
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
honourable356:
Wait a minute, which secondary school could that be??

A military secondary school??

or just any other government or private school??

It is highly absurd for a merely secondary school student of 17 years old no matter his fantasy to know how to use a gun... not just a gun but a variety of guns with a glaring confidence!

The audacity at which there boys wield the gun even if the both had a hint of military background which was not even obvious leaves one major comment: Very very odds!!!

Yeah.... yeah.. I get it I get it, it is just a story nah... it is not like it is real.

Inasmuch as I agree with the above assertion, inasmuch as this action filled story kept the audience at the edge of their seats, it have got a huge hitch... it doesn't conform to the happening in the world today.

Make believe stories ALWAYS lives on.

So does culture and tradition,
Magic, and
Even sex.

Exceptional storyline is important to entice the audience BUT it shouldn't be something that will get one of these legend or experienced readers laughing saying,..

"HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE"?
SOUNDS MORE LIKE A CARTOON?

FALLACY!!!!!

However,this being your first time/or first story.. I have absolutely confidence in you judging by this very storyline that you will get it right, if not it this story, then probably the next one.

Not every great writer announce their entry in the literacy world with a Bang.

He smiled...
Show us what you can do for the potential is potent and obvious!

Best wishes!!!

Hmm. Wow I get it.
I would still try to make it great.
Guess the beginning has a little error.
Thanks for noting that though.
Re: Alpha Squad. by Dranoid: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
Skylard101:

Exactly

I actually agree with the police officers. What bolu and emmanuel did was right but unlawful, multiple counts of murder, illegal and underage use of firearms, for the ones that engaged them they can still claim self-defense but what of the others and besides if the leader won't want to talk the police can question them.

I sha hope they will emerge victorious sha
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dranoid:

I actually agree with the police officers. What bolu and emmanuel did was right but unlawful, multiple counts of murder, illegal and underage use of firearms, for the ones that engaged them they can still claim self-defense but what of the others and besides if the leader won't want to talk the police can question them.

I sha hope they will emerge victorious sha

Wait.... You agree with the officers. Seriously.
You know what next time, I would just watch them steal the money kill the director and others without doing anything. Or better still I would have escape with the money.

Anyway what you listed are not the reason the police arrested them. You'll see

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Black5050 how do you see the story
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Skylard101:

Anyway what you listed are not the reason the police arrested them. You'll see
hmmmm, are you guys thinking what i am thinking?
Re: Alpha Squad. by Black5050(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2018
Lovely..[color=#000000]
Re: Alpha Squad. by Evold: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
These boys went on a killing spree.Let them be arrested

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by idrisbabat5(m): 1:23am On Feb 16, 2018
abeg drop update soon
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 4:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Am really sorry for not updating yesterday. Somethings came up and I was very week. I would update today by God's grace
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2018
Skylard101:
Am really sorry for not updating yesterday. Somethings came up and I was very week. I would update today by God's grace
ok i am behind you man
Re: Alpha Squad. by itsandi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2018
I have not been getting myself for sometime. But I would be updating soon. But I want to ask a question.

Is the police right in arresting Bolu and Emmanuel.

Give your reasons
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2018
Are Bolu and Emmanuel heroes or killers.

GIVE YOUR REASONS.
Cadec007. Evold , idrisbabat5, Black5050, Dranoid, honourable356, Godwinfury, EmperorTayo1864, dammypheex, YINKS89, seun0225

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today: Throwback, Now Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.