Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Alpha Squad. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alpha Squad. (29210 Views)

Alpha's Little Male / Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) / Latent Alpha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Evold:
Emmanuel and Bolu are heroes and killers at the same tym coz although they somehow saved the school,they killed recklessly and they seem to be experts in the art.!
Hmm
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cadec007:
#TEAM HEROES
Nice
Next update comes up soon

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
EPISODE 12
Part 1
MR RICHARD'S POV
"My goodness, what type of police force do we have in this country, arresting two students who risked their lives to save the school from a gang of armed robbers'' I fumed as I sat on the bed. This is total rubbish.
"Relax dear, they might have their reasons'' my wife said trying to calm me down.
"What reasons do they have? I has to do the work would go there and know their senseless reasons''
"Maybe they just want she interrogate the kids about... ''
"Interrogate for two days. Come on. And you know the situation of Nigeria prison'' I said cutting her off.
"Just take it easy'' she said as she shrugged.
I have been busy for the past two days only to check the net for the latest and I saw this rubbish. What insolence?
I took out my phone and dialled at number.
"Hello''
"Get me the location and division of the station that arrested those boys''
"OK be fast with it'' I said ending the call.
"Honey breakfast is ready'' my wife said gently as she popped her head through the half open door.
"Be there in a minute''

I stood up from the bed and slipped out of my nightwear. I rummaged through my wardrobe till I find what I want to wear.
Now clad in a read round neck top and black baggy pants with bedroom slippers, I left the room going down the stairs heading towards the dining.
"Morning dad'' came the greeting from my beautiful daughter
"Morning dear. How was your night'' I asked as I stare into her pretty eyes.
"Fine dad'' she replied and left for the kitchen to meet her mom. Sometimes I wonder what my wife does in the kitchen. We have enough maid but yet she prefer to cook meals. Though the maids meals are no where near her's.
As I passed through the sitting room heading towards the dining, I saw it again. The pictures of the two boys being arrested on the TV as they were being shown again as headlines. It is said that the police believes they are members of the gang. I believe they are heroes and what they did was something to be rewarded with scholarship or something but definitely not with imprisonment. If what they said in the news was true, it means they could have easily absconded with the money but they choose to fight for their school.

"Dad do you believe they are heroes also'' I heard my daughter ask.
I turned back to see her standing few meters behind me. I didn't reply but only shrugged my shoulders.
"I believe they are innocent and heroes with raw talent. Not much people even trained officers could have done what they did.'' she said.
"You would get them out, wouldn't you?'' she asked when I didn't say anything.
I walked towards her and her innocent face and stared into her eyes. Those innocent and beautiful eyes. She looked so pure and gentle.
"I would get them out'' I said smiling and staring into her eyes.
"Thanks dad, uhmm I would also love to meet them you know'' she said smiling coyly.
"Sure, Anything for my princess'' I replied with a smile.
She left and went back to the kitchen while I head to my main destination, the dining. No sooner had I settled in the dining that my phone rings.
"Yes'' I said as I picked it without even checking the name.
"Are you sure''
"Ok'' I said as I ended the call and got up from dining chair and head upstairs to the bedroom to have a change of clothes. Coming out of the bedroom refreshed, I was now clad in a white top on a pair ofblack shinos and a white and black trainers. I also added a black face cap for fun. Descending down the stairs, I was met with an obstruction, a particular beautiful one.

"Where are you going darling'' she asked sweetly.
"I got the location of those boys. So am going there, Right now'' I replied laying emphasis on the "Right now'' As I tried to get past her.
" But you have not had your breakfast'' she said blocking me with her body. Not that I could not go around her if I want to but I have to be polite with her.
"I already had delicious smoking hot tea in bed. I think that is enough'' I replied trying to sweet talk her.
"But...... But..
"But nothing dear, I already had tea and those two innocent teenagers might not have eaten anything for the past two days'' I replied cutting her off.
"What if they are actually guilty? What would you gain from there? ''
"I would gain peace of mind and satisfied conscience'' I replied as I finally grabbed my car key from the center table, planted a peck on her lips whispering I love you then I rushed out before she can get an excuse to delay me.
Usman!
USMAN !! I called out as I walked briskly to the garage. He came out from God knows where and I tossed the key of the LEXUS RX350, a beautiful silver Lexus Jeep.
I opened the door and sat at the owners corner. He immediately rushed into the driver's sit, blared the horn twice then reversed out of the garage and went through the open gate as the gate had already been opened by the gatekeeper after hearing the loud horn.
"Oya where to'' usman asked with his thick house accent.
"Division A police station, ijoko , Ogun state'' I replied without glancing at him.
"OK sir'' He replied and the car sped off.

Am sorry if it looks short.
But know that this is just the part one. The part two comes up tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Thanks.....ok
Re: Alpha Squad. by dammypheex(f): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
wow..... d story z getting interesting, wu could d person be One of d business men
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 4:07am On Feb 19, 2018
Quiz question; Who is this unknown person
Re: Alpha Squad. by seun0225(m): 6:44am On Feb 19, 2018
Skylard101:
Quiz question;
Who is this unknown person
it could be the Police commissioner or a high ranking officer in the police force
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cc: Prettyhurts Ladyverere Warfibabe Ikombe Hadampson Wizsolzy Azeequeen Queengolden TheBlessedMan Nnnena Adebriana Lankyannie
Re: Alpha Squad. by wizsolzy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Skylard101:
Cc:
Prettyhurts
Ladyverere
Warfibabe
Ikombe
Hadampson
Wizsolzy
Azeequeen
Queengolden
TheBlessedMan
Nnnena
Adebriana
Lankyannie
ok ah done burst out
Re: Alpha Squad. by itsandi(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Alpha Squad. by ladyverere(f): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Skylard101:
Cc: Prettyhurts Ladyverere Warfibabe Ikombe Hadampson Wizsolzy Azeequeen Queengolden TheBlessedMan Nnnena Adebriana Lankyannie
What a story! Thanks for the mention.
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2018
ladyverere:

What a story! Thanks for the mention.
You are welcome. Next episode should come up today
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2018
seun0225:

it could be the Police commissioner or a high ranking officer in the police force

Muahhh
Re: Alpha Squad. by seun0225(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Skylard101:

Muahhh
Hit or Miss
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2018
seun0225:
Hit or Miss
You would know soon
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2018
seun0225:
Hit or Miss
You would know soon
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
EPISODE 12
Part 2
45 minutes later.
"Usman park, . '' I said as I already sighted the station ahead.
"Haa Oga, . a make I drive you there, he no far again'' He replied already shaken a bit and feeling scared.
"Usman, come on, don't worry. I would just go there myself and when I call you, our would bring the car and park it at the front of the station, Okay? '' I said in a bid to calm his nerves as I knew he was already scared about his job. Jeez he really love his job. He is really diligent with his work and to replace him would be really hard to do. I took my face cap which I had earlier placed beside me and wore it on my head and I stepped out of the car. I took in a deep breath as I enjoy the beautiful morning air. Obvious of Usman confused eyes on me, I did a few stretches on my legs and I started jogging down to the station. I got there 45 seconds later and waited for about 10 seconds to rest.
Pheewww am becoming rusty I thought to myself as I was breathing a bit to heavily. I walked in through the blue gate into the compound. The compound is almost empty save for the few trees and a police van. The ground was mostly covered with leaves, dry leaves. I paused just few metres before the blue and white police building. I adjusted My cap to cover 70% of my face and I walked in through the blue door.

"Hello I want to see the DPO'' I said as I stood before the counter. But instead of replying me, they all ignored me like I wasn't even there. There were about 6 police men behind the counter and 5 of them were talking to each other. While the last one looks busy with whatsoever he is doing.
"Excuse me I want to see the DPO'' I repeated a bit louder. Still I got no reply.
I repeated my statement two more times yet they still ignored me yet I kept my cool.
"Look Mr man, you cannot see the DPO, he is busy'' a dark thin man finally said. I stared at the man who look so lean with hunger. I only wondered how he knew this without even going to check on the aid DPO, maybe he is telepathic.
"But how did you know, you didn't even go to his office'' I replied faintly amused.
"So you now have the audacity to question us abi'' one brown man with yellow teeth replied.
"Abeg this place no be your house oo'' another one added and they all began to rain insults in me. I only shocked my head with a smile.
"Hey what's going on here'' a chocolate, tall, slender man dressed in the police uniform asked a he walked towards the counter. Although his uniform seems to have more badges showing he is of a higher rank.
"Inspector, e ma gba wa ke, na this Bobo come here wan dey teach us our job''He said with his hands akimbo.
"Yes Mr Man what do you want'' He asked facing me.
"Am here to see the DPO'' I replied with a smug smile on my face.
"Do you have an appointment with him'' He asked.
"No'' I replied thinking that this man might be more sensible than the others.
"You see he does not even have an appointment '' one of them popped in.
"Well... '' the inspector began. "You see, the DPO is a very busy man and he is busy right now. Maybe we may convince him to see you if you can just drop something for us'' He ended
" Something like? '' I asked faking confusion
"Give us money abeg, passage clearance. Na so them go dey do like JJC.'' the back one replied with an obviously annoyed tone.
So it's true I thought. This is how rotten our police force is. Under my administration. I guess I would be doing the more often. I looked up on the wall just above them and I saw the sarcastic statement "POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND'' I shaked my head in pity for them and fixed my gaze back on them. I wouldn't reveal my identity now, not yet, let's keep playing.
"But that is bribe'' I finally replied.
"Mtchewww'' came a long hiss from the black man.
" Abi this man Don smoke ni'' one of them asked.
"So you want to be teaching us our job here abi'' the brown one added.
"See the way he even use cap cover him head.''
"Am sure say he be criminal.''
"Oya remove your cap'' the black one said as he jerked the cap off my head.

I kept my face down but then I raised my head slowly to face them and they were all stunned for three minutes.
"Hu... M...... T..... Hhh..... E'' they stuttered as they searched for words to say.
"So this is how you greet your superior, Right?'' I asked allowing enough anger to seep into my voice.
"No.... Oo sir,s...hun sir''
"Everybody go on your knees and I don't want to hear a sound'' I replied as a form of punishment.
"Where is the DPO's office? '' I asked
"This way sir'' the inspector replied as he tries to point the way.
"Stand up and take me there'' I said. He stood up almost immediately and led the way. He got to the office and knocked twice before entering and I followed closely behind him.
"Shun sir'' the inspector saluted immediately he entered the office .
"SHUN SIR'' the DPO also saluted on sighting me.

"Sir come in sir and have a sit'' He said offering me his own large chair as he stood up and sat on the visitors/guest chair.
He tapped someone to stand up from one of the chairs and that is when I noticed him. His face looks vaguely familiar but I can't remember where I saw him. He is pretty tall bit not too muscular. Has a dark skin complexion with neatly combed hair. He looks clean on his white Polo over a dark shorts. His left thigh was bandaged. He stood up from the chair almost immediately although with a little difficulty as it seems the left thigh is giving him problems. He limped and stood at a side of the room leaning on the wall.
"What brings you here sir'' the DPO asked.
"Am here on regards of those boys that were arrested two days ago''
"O yes, inspector go and bring those two boys in Cell3B.'' He ordered and the inspector left immediately.
"am sure those boys are criminals'' He said trying to ease his nervous state and the little tension in the room. I was not bothered about that. I just want to see those boys and ascertain their innocence which am sure off. I noticed the tense looks exchanged between the DPO and the man by the wall. My thoughts were interrupted by laughter. Really hard laughter. Maybe those boys have seen the police men on their kneels. I only chuckled to myself as the DPO looks around confused. The laughter subsided and few seconds later, we heard a knock as the inspector came in with two boys and left immediately.

The first one was a dark skinned boy with a strange mild red nose. He is a bit muscular with broad shoulders and taller than the other one. He is clad in just singlet and grey trousers. He looks kinda weak maybe sick. My gaze fell on the second boy. He is brown, a bit dark brown. Just an inch or maybe two shorter than the dark one, less muscular and also clad in the same clothes. But I was shocked when I discovered that his gaze is also on me with a searching look. Then he arched his brows up giving me the who the Bleep are you look.

YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELL NEEDED AND APPRECIATED
Any other suggestions about who the new character Mr Richards is

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by wizsolzy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
nice work bro... but i hope u r not going to starve us wit update
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
I would try not to. But know that I have things doing outside naira land
Re: Alpha Squad. by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
So You Want Us To Be Begging U To Update This Mumu And Uninteresting Story Abi? Nawa For These Lazy Writers Oo
Re: Alpha Squad. by Warfibabe(f): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
very nice! following
Re: Alpha Squad. by siralabai(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
So You Want Us To Be Begging U To Update This Mumu And Uninteresting Story Abi? Nawa For These Lazy Writers Oo
Why have you chosen to be a pessimist? You always have some negative things to write on every story you post comments on. Change this lifestyle of pessimism for your own good.
Re: Alpha Squad. by seun0225(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
Nobody came to beg you to come and read this story. If you are not interested get the Heck out of here.
Wondering how your story will look like
Re: Alpha Squad. by vickismallz(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
Skylard101:
What's wrong
ride on bro
Re: Alpha Squad. by Godwinfury(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mr Richard might be the DIG of police in that state.
Re: Alpha Squad. by idrisbabat5(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
My guys are Heroes
I don't think the new character belongs to the police force, am thinking one above the police
This is just based on my thought
Pls drop more soon
Re: Alpha Squad. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
siralabai:

Why have you chosen to be a pessimist? You always have some negative things to write on every story you post comments on. Change this lifestyle of pessimism for your own good.
don't mind him,can't u c his name politicalThuG,his name always affects him. wat u bear is wat u represents.

Skylord101 pls don't starve us wit update abeg cum update sharpally
Nice piece more grease to ur elbow
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2018
Am sorry guys cause of the irregular updates. The thing is am preparing for jamb and it is actually affecting the story. If am done with the jamb, I promise it would be regular, but for now, please bear with me

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2018
Skylard101:
Am sorry guys cause of the irregular updates. The thing is am preparing for jamb and it is actually affecting the story. If am done with the jamb, I promise it would be regular, but for now, please bear with me
ok understood.......are wou a science student?
Re: Alpha Squad. by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2018
Jambites Should Not Be Allowed To Write Stories On Nairaland Again
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2018
Cadec007:
ok understood.......are wou a science student?

Yea
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
Jambites Should Not Be Allowed To Write Stories On Nairaland Again

No problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The 21st Century Lagos Wife. / Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.