Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun (35545 Views)

Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration / Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Coalition For Nigeria: Obasanjo Mobilizes 7 Governors, 20 Senators To Remove PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Chiedu4Trump: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
angry
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
Donald Duke for president.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Akpan107(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
saintjimos:
#protect_your_brother

#My_brother_is_my_brother

#south_unite unity is d way forward
That's if the Southwest will stand their ground.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by henrixx(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Appetizer:
After swindeling us with OFN - Operation Feed the Nation. Obasanjo Farm of Nigeria. 
Weh done Sir!
all thanks to your social studies textbook. Swindle ko Switzerland ni
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by dheilaw1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
wunmi590:
Very good one to baba iyabo.

Meanwhile this is for all nairalanders.

Come 2019 by the special grace of God, we shall ATIKULATE with our Power (PVC), to the various polling units to vote in ATIKU to Re-ATIKACULATE and ATIKUSTRUCTURE the country to the POSITIVE state it belong.

The Lagos Island Coalition For ATIKU are solidly behind you sir.

Signed

Public relation officer on social media
For Lagos Island Coalition For ATIKU
day dreamer

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by dirtyarmpit: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Somebody Should Link Me Up Pls I Want To Join

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by kollinpowel(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Oju ti la Baba iyabo

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by designVATExcel: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerians please get your PVC.
I just wish INec can go digital and support online application. That way you only visit a centre for capturing.

Inadequate staffing is really causing queues across most registration centers.

Where are our civic society groups??

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Appetizer(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
henrixx:
all thanks to your social studies textbook. Swindle ko Switzerland ni

The same one you bought for me right. no wonder you are always following women. woman wrapper!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Operation oust buhari. Obasanjo don start grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Achorise: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Obasanjo is still the bedrock of the coalition, and still want political relevance @ all cost.Why him.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by 2flash: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
i just de look ooo make God scatter naija make start afresh
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by piagetskinner(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
let's see how events turn out to be...

Donald duke is the forerunner of what crossriver is today

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by yazach: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
SO this is obj agenda

to control the country by installing a president so that he can be a dictator

to take over south west from Tinubu
south west he abandoned during his tenure

useless man, he refused to pay LAGOS allocation
ordinary ogun road, he no do

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Penalty82(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
kaybams1:
It might sound like conspiracy theory but something tells me APC is just diluting it's reach in case anything happens come 2019. It wasn't a coincidence that the APC big wigs didn't berate Obasanjo for his letter to Buhari. Politics is like chess, the players are politicians while we are the pawns. And the principal strategy of the game is never let your opponent anticipate your next move..... PDP won't see this coming.

Another angle I am looking at the whole thing is that OBJ having seen that Atiku may have his way, forms a coalition to frustrate him finally.
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by eodavids(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dembuk2009:
I listened to a caller on Jimi Disu's show and i must say niaralanders should learn to live together and in peace!
The caller asked if the killings going were to be happening in daura, would buhari still be disl silent?
Some youth also spoke on the programme and what I postulate is we the youth should come together as one and fight for our right!
No more nonsensical talks on skull miner, ewedu whatever!
Let d elders sit back and give us advice...
They have tried to make us useless but I believe the saying which goes" the moment u realise you have a problem, the problem is half way solved"

Nigerian youths, please and please let us THINK, THINK and THINK...

Well said!

You are on point.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Simpolag(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
nice one baba obj

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by ElSakina: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
There's a serious game behind this very move by baba.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by ChangetheChange: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
Penalty82:

Another angle I am looking at the whole thing is that OBJ having seen that Atiku may have his way, forms a coalition to frustrate him finally.

U are wise

The essence of Obsanjo forming a coalition with less than that has serving members of PDP and APC is just to checkmate Atiku, if Atiku eventually becomes PDP Presidential candidate.

Should Atiku not get the PDP ticket, Obasanjo will then ask the coalition to to go into alliance with PDP in the 2019 election.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by domino4211(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
cool OBJ is now involved buhari must go

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by hokafor(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerian politicians and their gimmicks, only them knows what their game plan is
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by MalamMuhdPrince(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
As If You Are Not The One During D 2o15 Gen Elctn Calling People To Vote 4 ApC And Now U Con Remove UrSelf Among The Zombies And Start Critisizing Govt. OluSheBu Fair God oo.... #mprince
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Penalty82(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
ChangetheChange:

U are wise

The essence of Obsanjo forming a coalition with less than that has serving members of PDP and APC is just to checkmate Atiku, if Atiku eventually becomes PDP Presidential candidate,.

Should Atiku not get the PDP ticket, Obasanjo will then ask the coalition to to go into alliance with PDP in the 2019 election.

With this coalition Atiku is finished politically.
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
saintjimos:
#protect_your_brother

#My_brother_is_my_brother

#south_unite
unity is d way forward
are you through with your Fulani/Hausa coalition now you are looking for new alliance Awolowo never change TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Handsomecole(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dead political people's gathering . Is it not this same Obsanjo that embezzled 166 billion naira from the power project, this same old man brought dollars in Ghana must go to the national assembly to support his third term which marked the era of Ghana must go politics in Nigeria,ruined people business slok arlines, savannah bank and so many others.

Yes I know we need help but it's not Obasanjo that will save us.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by saintjimos(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
are you through with your Fulani/Hausa coalition now you are looking for new alliance Awolowo never change TUFIAKWA

if e pain, Biko hide your face
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by kaybams1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
Penalty82:

Its anyone's guess though. But I doubt this coalition was formed just cos of Obasanjo's grudge with Atiku. Atiku isn't even sure of winning PDP primaries. He isn't a match for Buhari by a long shot. Something more sinister is playing at the background which has a lot of Interest in it, not just one person.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by sandland: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
MRAKBEE:

http://sunnewsonline.com/now-obasanjo-launches-coalition-for-nigeria-movement-in-ogun/

Obasanjo have anointed about 3 presidents now and they all failed. How can we believe him now?
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by gaby(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
Are you a 49er and below,fed up with being a "lookman" as life is continually been sniffed out of our dear country by our pas and grandpas.

Are you tired of reading same letters your fathers and probably grandfathers read and have come to the realisation that it is a letter to "Dem-dem"?

Are you willing and ready to send our pas and grandpas to their well deserved retirement while we take over our destiny and future and have a country to bequeath to our down-line generations?

Do you want to be counted amongst those who didn't just fold arms (like our fathers) and sit while our collective destiny and whatever is left of our future is been frittered away by the same 'ol folks who care less about us?

Let's come together,make a move and take a stand.

We have every tools at our disposal to make this a reality.We control the social media and can use it to our advantage.

This is a clarion call to all under 50's from every part of Nigeria and profession to come together and lets form a front and decide what's left of our futures.

We are not taking to the streets or causing any physical unrest but our country can be salvaged bloodlessly.

If you are above 50 and agree your generation failed to take a stand as we are willing to do now while the country was left to the cabals and as such want to support morally,financially and advisory for the sake of your children,you are welcome onboard.

Reclaiming our country and building one we want for us is non-negotiable at this point. If 2019 is too close or sudden to make our stance known (which i don't think ) we can leverage on our force and movement using our block votes as a bargaining chip for a nothing less than 50% inclusion in the next government across all board in specific portfolios as a way to learning on the job of governance (NYSC) and ultimately taking over fully in 2023.

Every young Nigerian,home and abroad from the North,east,west and South needs to heed
this call and lets build a Nigeria of our dreams together.

Pm me lets start talking and mobilising.

#ourmumudondo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign / Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor / Prince Arthur Eze Dances To Cultural Music With Amazing Steps (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.