Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun (35544 Views)

Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration / Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Coalition For Nigeria: Obasanjo Mobilizes 7 Governors, 20 Senators To Remove PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
MRAKBEE:

http://sunnewsonline.com/now-obasanjo-launches-coalition-for-nigeria-movement-in-ogun/
good step, good movement,
someone must take a first step..I think God in his mercy has touched OBJ heart,its time to wipe away our tears..

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by georgeceekay: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Donald duke should not come And pour sand into our garri o. He should forget it cos he won't get vote from the majority.
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
rexnuelll:
Buhari may not have performed the fast magic many had expected but, that can't be said that he has failed totally. Many major FG roads are under construction today including Enugu-Onitsha and Ph-Aba roads abandoned by previous governments. Second niger bridge is under construction. There is massive improvement on the rail sector while the agricultural sector is becoming a gold mine for many young nigerians. The economy is recovering too though that should have been handled better. The social welfare programs like N-power scheme is still empowering young nigerians. Boko haram have been subdued and fulani-herdsmen clashes is also being handled.

It's just three years and I strongly believe that in the next 5 years, the change agenda of this administration will be fully appreciated. I pray God to grant PMB/PYO wisdom and sound health, because for now, they are still the best and only option.
This is a democracy they can't be our only options. we have our options let our pvc's choose the option. Nigeria belongs to all of us.
pained ex buharist
regards

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by otame10: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Let us wait and see na... U, think I will not vote Duke?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Araoluwa005:
Obj is no longer relevant jare
So you are the one who relevant oya take sense!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by isaacsegun(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
rexnuelll:
Buhari may not have performed the fast magic many had expected but, that can't be said that he has failed totally. Many major FG roads are under construction today including Enugu-Onitsha and Ph-Aba roads abandoned by previous governments. Second niger bridge is under construction. There is massive improvement on the rail sector while the agricultural sector is becoming a gold mine for many young nigerians. The economy is recovering too though that should have been handled better. The social welfare programs like N-power scheme is still empowering young nigerians. Boko haram have been subdued and fulani-herdsmen clashes is also being handled.

It's just three years and I strongly believe that in the next 5 years, the change agenda of this administration will be fully appreciated. I pray God to grant PMB/PYO wisdom and sound health, because for now, they are still the best and only option.
stop blabing

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by pafisayo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
plaetton:
I have mixed feelings about OBJ.

I admire him in many ways.
I also loathe him in many other ways.

Obasanjo is the most ungrateful leader I have seen in my life.
In most countries, OBJ would be loathed as a man with zero values and zero integrity.

Obasanjo rode to power on the back of the PDP, a party he neither formed nor contributed financially to its organization.
Yet, he became the primary beneficiary of the PDP.

He contested and won 2 consecutive presidential elections under the banner of the PDP.
He enjoyed and basked in presidential power for 8 solid years under the protective umbrella of the PDP.

In fact, like a typical African leader, he quickly got intoxicated with the trappings of presidential power, and even tried to bribe his way to a constitutional amendment that would allow him to extend his tenure beyond two terms.

To fund his ambitions, there is no doubts in everyone's mind that OBJ looted the national treasury left right and center. There are witnesses and evidence to that fact.

It is also a very well known fact that OBJ went into the presidency very poor and came out stupendously wealthy.

Talk about corruption! undecided

Like the proverbial bird that challenges his god after overfeeding, OBJ was not only the first to ditch the PDP after his tenure, but worked assiduously to defeat the PDP during the 2015 presidential elections.

OBJ knew very well in advance that Buhari was going to roll Nigeria backwards.
He knew in advance of Buhari's tribalistic and nepotistic tendencies.
He knew in advance that Buhari was a very weak , aloof and clueless excuse for a leader who had no love, no passion for the plurality of the people of Nigeria.
Yet, in his typical vindictive fashion, just to get his pound of flesh from GEJ, whom he thought had slighted him, he encouraged the enthronement and rebalkanization of Nigeria by a person who had once committed treason against Nigeria.

Today, once gain, he is trying to scuttle the dreams and aspirations of the Nigerian people who are too eager to oust the plague of Buhari and the APC.

Obasanjao is nothing but a backbiter, a Janus Face that deserves nothing but loathing and Odium from the people of Nigeria.

Totally agree with you ..
The only thing missing from his letter : an advise to Buhari to prosecute him OBJ and all other past Head of states
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by erosimo(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hmmm! Obasanjo said things can't continue like the usual but the same obasanjo never believe in "restructuring". I hope baba has repented.
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by newoffer: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Atiku is another Buhari. Once he enter now . he go get ear problem. The only place true Federalism is pratice is Lagos State. So much drive to make the polity favourable to every tribe.
These men are old and they can think beyond their environment. We need visioneers who can create a super nation void of tribalism.
If you put Atiku there, u still get d same Fulani treatment. These people are dumb
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by newoffer: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Atiku is another Buhari. Once he enter now . he go get ear problem. The only place true Federalism is pratice is Lagos State. So much drive to make the polity favourable to every tribe.
These men are old and they can't think beyond their environment. We need visioneers who can create a super nation void of tribalism.
If you put Atiku there, u still get d same Fulani treatment. These people are dumb
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by newoffer: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
erosimo:
Hmmm! Obasanjo said things can't continue like the usual but the same obasanjo never believe in "restructuring". I hope baba has repented.
. Baba is now a PhD holder. I believe he has gotten lots of exposure. we need more of these to make the country great.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by kokomaster3d: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
No going back

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by benzion72(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Niigeria is at a big cross road, The present government of PMB is a disaster, PMB know nothing about governance, he is more concern with his health than the welfare of the citizen. PMB cannot point to one achievement for the past 3 years.

He even confessed that he is still thinking for the past 3 years about the problem, he is likely to come out of his delirium next year when his 4 years is gone.

For OBJ I will never follow him, he brought us into this mess. Though he had partial success, paid foreign debits to his foreign masters. But infrastructure under his regime is zero. Then 300 Billion budget for road under his Aneneh minister works disappear, 16 Billion dollar expended on power generation cannot be seen. His worst sin is not having a good successor, he gave us Yar Adua knowing fully well he was sick. Compare that with what Tinubu did in Lagos with Bab Fashola and Amode. Nigeria would have gone farther than this.

I don't mind voting for any other party but not with any one with OBJ nod

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pavore9:
Neither APC nor PDP has the willpower to inspire change.

This is where Nigerians keep deluding themselves thinking that the problem of Nigeria is with the name of the political party and not the characters in the political party which is why 90% of Certified rogues formally in PDP are now in APC while condemning the same PDP which they were a part of the thieving gang for solid 8-16 years and the masses with redundant brains will cheer them up forgetting that these same sudden change agents of today where the same treasury looters of yesterday.

Now, the country again is about to start recycling same criminals again but under a new tag and the same masses suffering from collective amnesia will all of a sudden forget all the antecedents of these characters in the new name that happens to be the same bunch that has brought Nigeria to it's ruination.

If it is not delusion on the part of most Nigerians, why will someone that claim's to be sane expect Nigerias salvation from the likes of OBJ that institutionalized corruption in Nigeria during his Democratic tenure starting from 1999?

Have you all forgotten the day's of the Ghana must go bags starched with cash for each house of rep members from obasanjo to unsit the then speaker of the house by name Ghali Umah Na'abbah?

Have you all forgotten how obj used the then deputy Senate president Ismaila Mantu to bribe the entire Senate so as to alter the Constitution and insert the 3rd term clause so he can recontest under the horridly made new law for him and him alone for a 3rd term?

Have you all forgotten the Senate panel which revealed how $18bn spent by obj for improving the power sector was shared with his cronies and how they fronted briefcase carrying white guys as the experts that will handle this white elephant projects that appeared before the panel but couldn't even tell the Senate where their construction site is located because there was absolutely non?

Have you all forgotten all the political assassinations that transpired under objs watch and how no one was ever held accountable?

Have you all forgotten how obj and his cronies scammed us through the so-called TRANSCORP shares where he had millions of those shares while sitting as the president of Nigeria?

Have you all forgotten how he used BPE to undervalue aja okuta steel mill so as to sell it to his cronies for cheap after pumping in billions of $s into it all in the name of privatization so as to get kick back's from the fraudulent deals?

Was this not the same Man that gave out a national owned building known as Apo legislative quarters in Abuja to the then serving senators so as to get them to approve all his unconstitutional biddings and now call it monitization policy?

Was this not the same Man that campaigned for a dying man and told the nation how Yaradu was hail and healthy even when he knew the gentleman's medical condition only for him to start singing it wasn't me by shaggy?

Do you guys still remember how this same obj crashed into an uninvited meeting in aso rock while gej was presiding as the Acting President and started shouting " Good luck, u must run ooooo u must run for the president and how he unilaterally made himself gej campaign manager just like he did with the late Yaradu and at the end again, obj started singing "it wasn't me by shaggy.

Have you all suddenly forgotten that it was still obj that told Nigerians how bubu will be the best thing to happen to Nigeria and how he is so competent to govern Nigeria?
Now again, he has ran to the post office to post his usually seasonal letters to sitting president's and has started singing his perennial "it wasn't me song" which he does after aiding in leading the country astray.

Now he is forming a colleation of another recycled criminal bandits right? When he is kicked out from dictating to his assembly of criminals on what to do then he will write another later and start singing "it wasn't me"

Obj has played an active part in esterblishing and entrenching all failed leadership in Nigeria be it as a military dictator or in a rogue civilian dispensation and as a result of his well documented antecedents in successive leadership failures in Nigeria till date, he should just go away for good so that gullible Nigerians can come back to their senses for once in their life time and sort the leadership crises in Nigeria once and for all by consigning all these recycled rogue megalomaniacs like obj and co called politicians and criminal minded elderly statesmen that has ruined the country to the trash bin of history.

Nigerians, when are you all gonna get your senses back? Haven't you all had enough of these proven and tested criminals that are certified failures in leadership telling you about the route to the promise land?

Una mumu never do? ABI na follow come?

The problem of leadership and bad governance in Nigeria has nothing to do with the names of the political party but with the characters in such parties and the earlier Nigerians realizes that the better for them.

Any so called colleation by the same people that has eternally colluded to make Nigeria what it is today in terms of governance should be avoided like a plaque.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by sylvez(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
The Sky is the starting point of some people's stupidity

we are talking about youths taking over and you are here campaigning for Atiku.

what's wrong with you sef!!!

how much is worth your future and that of your children??

Most of these men causing this shit can't live above 20years, in 20 years time, it'll be about you and me, not them, it's a simple logic, they can't do anything that won't benefit them in their lifetime.... which will always be at the detriment of the younger generation.

wunmi590:
Very good one to baba iyabo.

Meanwhile this is for all nairalanders.

Come 2019 by the special grace of God, we shall ATIKULATE with our Power (PVC), to the various polling units to vote in ATIKU to Re-ATIKACULATE and ATIKUSTRUCTURE the country to the POSITIVE state it belong.

The Lagos Island Coalition For ATIKU are solidly behind you sir.

Signed

Public relation officer on social media
For Lagos Island Coalition For ATIKU
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Charly68: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
I hope this is not a third time agenda ooo!
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
byrron:

This is where Nigerians keep deluding themselves thinking that the problem of Nigeria is with the name of the political party and not the characters in the political party which is why 90% of Certified rogues formally in PDP are now in APC while condemning the same PDP which they were a part of the thieving gang for solid 8-16 years and the masses with redundant brains will cheer them up forgetting that these same sudden change agents of today where the same treasury looters of yesterday.

Now, the country again is about to start recycling same criminals again but under a new tag and the same masses suffering from collective amnesia will all of a sudden forget all the antecedents of these characters in the new name that happens to be the same bunch that has brought Nigeria to it's ruination.

If it is not delusion on the part of most Nigerians, why will someone that claim's to be sane expect Nigerias salvation from the likes of OBJ that institutionalized corruption in Nigeria during his Democratic tenure starting from 1999?

Have you all forgotten the day's of the Ghana must go bags starched with cash for each house of rep members from obasanjo to unsit the then speaker of the house by name Ghali Umah Na'abbah?

Have you all forgotten how obj used the then deputy Senate president Ismaila Mantu to bribe the entire Senate so as to alter the Constitution and insert the 3rd term clause so he can recontest under the horridly made new law for him and him alone for a 3rd term?

Have you all forgotten the Senate panel which revealed how $18bn spent by obj for improving the power sector was shared with his cronies and how they fronted briefcase carrying white guys as the experts that will handle this white elephant projects that appeared before the panel but couldn't even tell the Senate where their construction site is located because there was absolutely non?

Have you all forgotten all the political assassinations that transpired under objs watch and how no one was ever held accountable?

Have you all forgotten how obj and his cronies scammed us through the so-called TRANSCORP shares where he had millions of those shares while sitting as the president of Nigeria?

Have you all forgotten how he used BPE to undervalue aja okuta steel mill so as to sell it to his cronies for cheap after pumping in billions of $s into it all in the name of privatization so as to get kick back's from the fraudulent deals?

Was this not the same Man that gave out a national owned building known as Apo legislative quarters in Abuja to the then serving senators so as to get them to approve all his unconstitutional biddings and now call it monitization policy?

Was this not the same Man that campaigned for a dying man and told the nation how Yaradu was hail and healthy even when he knew the gentleman's medical condition only for him to start singing it wasn't me by shaggy?

Do you guys still remember how this same obj crashed into an uninvited meeting in aso rock while gej was presiding as the Acting President and started shouting " Good luck, u must run ooooo u must run for the president and how he unilaterally made himself gej campaign manager just like he did with the late Yaradu and at the end again, obj started singing "it wasn't me by shaggy.

Have you all suddenly forgotten that it was still obj that told Nigerians how bubu will be the best thing to happen to Nigeria and how he is so competent to govern Nigeria?
Now again, he has ran to the post office to post his usually seasonal letters to sitting president's and has started singing his perennial "it wasn't me song" which he does after aiding in leading the country astray.

Now he is forming a colleation of another recycled criminal bandits right? When he is kicked out from dictating to his assembly of criminals on what to do then he will write another later and start singing "it wasn't me"

Obj has played an active part in esterblishing and entrenching all failed leadership in Nigeria be it as a military dictator or in a rogue civilian dispensation and as a result of his well documented antecedents in successive leadership failures in Nigeria till date, he should just go away for good so that gullible Nigerians can come back to their senses for once in their life time and sort the leadership crises in Nigeria once and for all by consigning all these recycled rogue megalomaniacs like obj and co called politicians and criminal minded elderly statesmen that has ruined the country to the trash bin of history.

Nigerians, when are you all gonna get your senses back? Haven't you all had enough of these proven and tested criminals that are certified failures in leadership telling you about the route to the promise land?

Una mumu never do? ABI na follow come?

The problem of leadership and bad governance in Nigeria has nothing to do with the names of the political party but with the characters in such parties and the earlier Nigerians realizes that the better for them.

Any so called colleation by the same people that has eternally colluded to make Nigeria what it is today in terms of governance should be avoided like a plaque.

You must be a professional mind reader.

Mehn! These are my thoughts in written language.

THEIR MUMU NA REAL FOLLOW COME.

SEE AS YOUTHS DEY DANCE AWAY THEIR TOMORROW BECAUSE OF OBJ.

SAME OBJ?

Now I am glad knowing there are still sensible few around.

You nailed it completely.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
sylvez:
The Sky is the starting point of some people's stupidity

we are talking about youths taking over and you are here campaigning for Atiku.

what's wrong with you sef!!!

how much is worth your future and that of your children??

Most of these men causing this shit can't live above 20years, in 20 years time, it'll be about you and me, not them, it's a simple logic, they can't do anything that won't benefit them in their lifetime.... which will always be at the detriment of the younger generation.

The guy you quoted is another Nigerian youth who is evidently confused.

One cannot be entirely far from the truth taking OBJ's letter to Buhari to be even more of anti-Atiku.
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by olami100(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
gaby:
the way this matter dey do me for body,i no fit bear am again.i don tire to dey wait for tomorrow wey dem don dey promise us since i be small pikin say na we be the future of tomorrow.tomorrow,dem no let us see-lead dem no let us lead.

i don reach 40 years now and i don decide to do something before i pass youth and also e better say i try dan say i just siddon fold hand dey complain so so complain as dem dey use my time join der own come dey oppress me join.

wen dem dey my age dem don rule this country even though say most of them na gun dem take collect the power by force den but the worst tin now be say dem no even give us the chance to take smell access to the military not to talk of to fit take get gun for our own time‎ take change things if e no dey go the way we expect am as e be for their own time.

my people,our papa dem don use their time don befin dey chop our own time and na look we still dey look.dem don even begin chop our own children time and the matter don dey pepper me for body.

i don reason am say my soul no go rest well if i just siddon dey look like lukman and no do anything so i don decide say e better make i do something come‎ even fail than say i no try at all.

na letter wey dem don dey write to dem dem since dem born me na im dem still dey write to dem dem wey me and my children still dey read,wen we wan take write our own letter na.

my people i dey para aswear dis matter dey pepper me for body and i want make we form we own movement as e be say we no get the access wey dem get to take collect power by force or with money,me know say we go fit stop dem once we start this zero blood revolutionary movement wey i wan propose all i need na just people of like minds wey fit put heads together make we reason begin build our own nation.

wetin we need to fight for dis country no be only big grammar we fit take solve‎ am.na one bird like dat talk say wen the hunter don learn to shoot wey e no dey miss himself go learn how to fly without perching.

we need to do come together start something abeg e no matter where we come from or the language wey we dey speak na nigerian get we all.even if we feel say 2019 too near wey me no even think so 2023 no suppose pass us like dat abeg. our mumu don do!!

abeg i wan create watsapp group wey people wey dis matter dey do for body d way e dey do me make we relate begin rub mind start our own movement.

anybody wey dey interested abeg make e drop him number make i add am so dat we fit dey share ideas.

make una no vex for d english abeg.‎

i hail una‎!!!

09055743021. that is my number.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by gaby(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
olami100:

09055743021. that is my number.

correct bro
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by mrpayne(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Your comment indicate the shallow level of your understanding of politics. It also unfortunately exposes your limitless stupidity and low level of reasoning. You carefully took your time to express your inexplicable ignorance in writing such a lengthy post. Sadly, this only goes to show you are a classic example of an "ineffectual Buffon". Sigh!

kolawoleibukun:
It is a welcome development as long it has the support of Nigerian youths. Any development now should incorporate the youths. Long gone is the time we expect to move into the future with old men who are not part of it. These men are having their future right now and they cannot build anything tangible. Donald Trump is dull but look at the recent record, he is continuing the works of Obama and poverty and unemployment rate is reducing across the US. Buhari has been in the office for 3 years with nothing to hold on to as an accomplishment. They blamed Johnathan for 2 who years and they have seen that the blame game has clearly faded in the third year. They keep sai babaing like idiots.

A sick old man with gap tooth shaped should know when his boat is sinking. I watched his speech criticizing OBJ for writing his a letter. Are we truly having a democracy? You mean the subjects cannot write letter to express how they feel about your government? Where is the freedom of speech. Buhari has time to attend funerals and weddings but he cannot visit the families of the victims that his boys

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by ofuonyebi: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
This is Baba iyabo political party...another revolution in the offin...PMB beware!
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by marticeus(m): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
Obj will definitely failed this time based on these points
1. PMB is a core Fulani man and has a strong constituency (fanatical followers) unlike GEJ & OBJ, Tinubu is the powerhouse of the Southwest, u can even say the principality.
2.PMB is not corrupt and not only that he is seemingly not corrupt. His integrity is never in doubt both those in opposition can attest to that but he is a nepotist leader and very slow to react to crucial and dynamic situations. He seemed not to trust anybody in his team or he has no team and as a result capital expenditures are seriously underfunded. OBJ is both an epitome and a symbol of corruption.
3. OBJ has outlived his usefulness, no serious minded politician will align with him. The so call 3rd force cannot do anything, they are weak and infantile nuisance.
4.PDP and probably Atiku remained the only formidable opposition to PMB although a coalition of Christian groups in the middle belt and South are coming out, but our laxity in the PVC revalidation that will end very soon shows that we are still miles behind unlike the the far North that took it very serious.
5. Until now PMB has not declared and that shows maturity and confidence, if he eventually declares, most certainly he is getting it, he is Puritan no doubt, he has failed to effect a positive change in our economy. However, he is getting it right gradually but he is too slow, he is not a smart and a digital person that we need in this jet age. He may not re contest due to health grounds, as a discipline person I took him to be, he should simply follow the later option to enable us start with a fresh blood.
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Ken4agent(m): 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dembuk2009:
I listened to a caller on Jimi Disu's show and i must say niaralanders should learn to live together and in peace!
The caller asked if the killings going were to be happening in daura, would buhari still be disl silent?
Some youth also spoke on the programme and what I postulate is we the youth should come together as one and fight for our right!
No more nonsensical talks on skull miner, ewedu whatever!
Let d elders sit back and give us advice...
They have tried to make us useless but I believe the saying which goes" the moment u realise you have a problem, the problem is half way solved"

Nigerian youths, please and please let us THINK, THINK and THINK...

The only thing to think of is how to secure our PVC because we would need it nx yr to do the needful

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by presidentalex: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
pol23:
It's very hard for me to trust this Man.
Obasanjo...
Please be patriotic...
If we're to retool..
Let's do consensus,let's all agreed on true federalism.
1.each state control her resources.
2.each state control her security...(State police).
3.each state generate power for itself and her people.
4.each state should have her laws .
5.each state should have freedom to legalise or ban Marijuana,gay marriage..etc.
6.Each state determines her minimum wage.
7.Each State should be in charge of local government creation/cancellation and funding.
8.State will pay 20% of their IGR to federal...and federal will only be in charge of
i.border protection
ii.international duties.
iii.custom,Military and DSS.
IV.NFA,NIBS,NPC.etc.
And in less than a year most problem will be solved.
There will be no more:
1.Bokoharam.
2.Niger delta Militants.
3.Herdsmen killing.
4.Excess number in population in North will reduce (scam)
5.excess local government in the north will reduce
6.And several problems not itemised.

But Nigeria will never do that...we know the truth,but we're scared of it.

Good sense man. FG will make enforcement in many quarters. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by fortune1968: 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
This Obasanjo movement is DEAD on arrival .
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by lohresloco: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
how often do u hear them separate North from the NE or NW..they would always say the north, if only the SW, SE and SS will come to realise that the whole south should also be a power block...then balance would be created
saintjimos:
#protect_your_brother

#My_brother_is_my_brother

#south_unite
unity is d way forward
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by kolawoleibukun: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
mrpayne:
Your comment indicate the shallow level of your understanding of politics. It also unfortunately exposes your limitless stupidity and low level of reasoning. You carefully took your time to express your inexplicable ignorance in writing such a lengthy post. Sadly, this only goes to show you are a classic example of an "ineffectual Buffon". Sigh!

e be like say dem just pay your school fees. You day try impress them hehe. Slow down mohammed you never see anything until all embassies to move to Jerusalem you go understand

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by kolawoleibukun: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
Rockyrascal:
revolution!. The youths makes up 75% of nigeria's population; can they stir up a revolution? Thus are ready to lay down Their lives to achieve what they seek, sadly the answer is No.

Until the youths of this country are ready to stir up an aggressive revolution against the government, nothing will change.
so when do you think they can be ready? how can we get them ready?
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by PStacks(m): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgJbH45CgfA

Obasanjo would have a repeat of this his famous dance when he gets back home today
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by milo9(m): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
If this will help include death penalty on negligence of duties and any form of corruption, I support

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by gaby(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
We can make our voices heard and sack the grandpas from putting a final nail on our future's 'coffin'

Pm me or drop your whatsapp numbers to join#ourmumudondo whatsapp group and get the discourse going sharing ideas..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari / Prince Arthur Eze Dances To Cultural Music With Amazing Steps (Pix, Video) / Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.