Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun (35547 Views)

Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration / Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Coalition For Nigeria: Obasanjo Mobilizes 7 Governors, 20 Senators To Remove PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by gaby(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
Collectively we can send our pas and grandpas into retirement where they truly belong while we chart our course and take charge of our future so as to have a country to bequeath to our dowline generation.

If i'm old enough to have moved on from my fathers shadow and raising a family,it is only logical that my father cease to control my affairs he can only advice from time to time.

We need to take a stand,come together,share ideas and take charge.

This is do-able folks.We've been docile and non-chalant for too long and thats what our ruling pas and grandpas thrive on hence the continous recycling because we haven't show any sign of readiness or willingness to take charge and it will continue this way until we say enough is enough.

#ourmumudondo

Lets start talking folks i need people to talk with.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by divineappo(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
desreek9:
Hmmm Donald Duke was there, Baba knows most youths wants Duke so he's indirectly vouching or supporting him, am still wondering why PMB will tell his goons not to negate and probe OBJ even after the LETTER since that's the norm for people against him.

It's either PMB knows he will loose or he's bidding time
buhari is damn afraid of obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by plaetton: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
I have mixed feelings about OBJ.

I admire him in many ways.
I also loathe him in many other ways.

Obasanjo is the most ungrateful leader I have seen in my life.
In most countries, OBJ would be loathed as a man with zero values and zero integrity.

Obasanjo rode to power on the back of the PDP, a party he neither formed nor contributed financially to its organization.
Yet, he became the primary beneficiary of the PDP.

He contested and won 2 consecutive presidential elections under the banner of the PDP.
He enjoyed and basked in presidential power for 8 solid years under the protective umbrella of the PDP.

In fact, like a typical African leader, he quickly got intoxicated with the trappings of presidential power, and even tried to bribe his way to a constitutional amendment that would allow him to extend his tenure beyond two terms.

To fund his ambitions, there is no doubts in everyone's mind that OBJ looted the national treasury left right and center. There are witnesses and evidence to that fact.

It is also a very well known fact that OBJ went into the presidency very poor and came out stupendously wealthy.

Talk about corruption! undecided

Like the proverbial bird that challenges his god after overfeeding, OBJ was not only the first to ditch the PDP after his tenure, but worked assiduously to defeat the PDP during the 2015 presidential elections.

OBJ knew very well in advance that Buhari was going to roll Nigeria backwards.
He knew in advance of Buhari's tribalistic and nepotistic tendencies.
He knew in advance that Buhari was a very weak , aloof and clueless excuse for a leader who had no love, no passion for the plurality of the people of Nigeria.
Yet, in his typical vindictive fashion, just to get his pound of flesh from GEJ, whom he thought had slighted him, he encouraged the enthronement and rebalkanization of Nigeria by a person who had once committed treason against Nigeria.

Today, once gain, he is trying to scuttle the dreams and aspirations of the Nigerian people who are too eager to oust the plague of Buhari and the APC.

Obasanjao is nothing but a backbiter, a Janus Face that deserves nothing but loathing and Odium from the people of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by gaby(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
the way this matter dey do me for body,i no fit bear am again.i don tire to dey wait for tomorrow wey dem don dey promise us since i be small pikin say na we be the future of tomorrow.tomorrow,dem no let us see-lead dem no let us lead.

i don reach 40 years now and i don decide to do something before i pass youth and also e better say i try dan say i just siddon fold hand dey complain so so complain as dem dey use my time join der own come dey oppress me join.

wen dem dey my age dem don rule this country even though say most of them na gun dem take collect the power by force den but the worst tin now be say dem no even give us the chance to take smell access to the military not to talk of to fit take get gun for our own time‎ take change things if e no dey go the way we expect am as e be for their own time.

my people,our papa dem don use their time don befin dey chop our own time and na look we still dey look.dem don even begin chop our own children time and the matter don dey pepper me for body.

i don reason am say my soul no go rest well if i just siddon dey look like lukman and no do anything so i don decide say e better make i do something come‎ even fail than say i no try at all.

na letter wey dem don dey write to dem dem since dem born me na im dem still dey write to dem dem wey me and my children still dey read,wen we wan take write our own letter na.

my people i dey para aswear dis matter dey pepper me for body and i want make we form we own movement as e be say we no get the access wey dem get to take collect power by force or with money,me know say we go fit stop dem once we start this zero blood revolutionary movement wey i wan propose all i need na just people of like minds wey fit put heads together make we reason begin build our own nation.

wetin we need to fight for dis country no be only big grammar we fit take solve‎ am.na one bird like dat talk say wen the hunter don learn to shoot wey e no dey miss himself go learn how to fly without perching.

we need to do come together start something abeg e no matter where we come from or the language wey we dey speak na nigerian get we all.even if we feel say 2019 too near wey me no even think so 2023 no suppose pass us like dat abeg. our mumu don do!!

abeg i wan create watsapp group wey people wey dis matter dey do for body d way e dey do me make we relate begin rub mind start our own movement.

anybody wey dey interested abeg make e drop him number make i add am so dat we fit dey share ideas.

make una no vex for d english abeg.‎

i hail una‎!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by xcolanto(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
This is good! Anything to take out the dullard is fine with me. How do I lend my support and join this force grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Bobby808: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Araoluwa005:
Obj is no longer relevant jare
Thank ypu very much. Some foolish Nigerians, we the youths inclusive, are so short in memory. What does OBK know? Objj want to become GENERAL Manager, Overseer,and would want to ensure total control and impose people the way he wants. Rubbish thrid force. Let us see if that party will see the day. f ypu are of pdp and is reading this post, do not give a damn about OBJ and his third force. Obj is trying to disorganise Atiku. He is sp pained because Atiku is almost taking over. Go and register and vote pdp.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by gaby(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lets help our pas and grandpas retire with assurances to allay their fears that they'll be adequately catered to in retirement incase those are their worries.

Afterall i still do send my biological parents money for upkeep from time to time since moving out from under their roof and shadows.
I'll rather spend the next 3 months and beyond daily on this campaign.Thats how long Big Brother Nigeria is going to run for.

#Ourmumudondo

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by gaby(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
We can and should be influencing the next general elections and incase it's too sudden we can secure a binding pact of 50% appointments across board on portfolios of our choices in exchange for our support and votes.That will make a good way to do our NYSC in governance before taking over fully in 2023 as that will be non negotiable.

Our pas and grandpas will be respected and sent on retirement and taken care of at old age.

awe can make it happen.

#ourmumudondo

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Okoroawusa: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dembuk2009:
I listened to a caller on Jimi Disu's show and i must say niaralanders should learn to live together and in peace!
The caller asked if the killings going were to be happening in daura, would buhari still be disl silent?
Some youth also spoke on the programme and what I postulate is we the youth should come together as one and fight for our right!
No more nonsensical talks on skull miner, ewedu whatever!
Let d elders sit back and give us advice...
They have tried to make us useless but I believe the saying which goes" the moment u realise you have a problem, the problem is half way solved"

Nigerian youths, please and please let us THINK, THINK and THINK...
After all this grammar n u gather so many likes
what next?
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Enemyofpeace: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
We must kick Buhari out of the villa next year insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by orangb: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
I read that letter and I thought, 'OBJ is trying to set up a political party'.
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Rockyrascal(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
It is a welcome development as long it has the support of Nigerian youths. Any development now should incorporate the youths. Long gone is the time we expect to move into the future with old men who are not part of it. These men are having their future right now and they cannot build anything tangible. Donald Trump is dull but look at the recent record, he is continuing the works of Obama and poverty and unemployment rate is reducing across the US. Buhari has been in the office for 3 years with nothing to hold on to as an accomplishment. They blamed Johnathan for 2 who years and they have seen that the blame game has clearly faded in the third year. They keep sai babaing like idiots.

A sick old man with gap tooth shaped should know when his boat is sinking. I watched his speech criticizing OBJ for writing his a letter. Are we truly having a democracy? You mean the subjects cannot write letter to express how they feel about your government? Where is the freedom of speech. Buhari has time to attend funerals and weddings but he cannot visit the families of the victims that his boys massacred.

It has come to a point where we have to call this what it is. This are not herdsmen, they are muslims who are insidiously trying to do the same thing they did in Turkey, in Lebanon and many other countries. Their mission is to take over the world for no good reason. They are killing everywhere in the world. They have no respect for the lives of infidels. They keep quiet and pretend not to be extremist, but they rejoice in their homes when infidels are killed, they promote ideas of barbarism and terror. Look at them in the US, France, Australia, UK and other countries in Europe messing the countries and terrifying the lives of innocent citizens. The displaced people in Burma cannot go to other Islamic countries to seek refuge. There is Saudi Arabia, the home of Islam but they are not taking refugees from countries in which they themselves strike. Saudi Arabia has been pillaging Syria and Iraq for years but they will never take in any displaced Muslims. Look at Turkey, Qatar, Yemen, UAE having wealth and showcasing their stink oil money but they do not extend any goodwill to their fellow muslims. how many Islamic countries have criticized Boko Haram? None! They know what they are doing. The Jews in Sudan have all been killed and chased out, Muslims were rejoicing and jubilating after the horrifying 9/11 attack on the US. The are all running to the US, Canada, Australia, UK because none of the Islamic states are functioning. Yet they take their religion with them and want to tell people how to live their lives in their own countries. They have taken up some portion of the UK already. They are not satisfied with the Sharia law that they agree to yet they support it and want to enforce in.

These herdsmen are not just herdsmen! let us call them for what they are, Muslims. They said that they have defeated book Haram, with what? how? we do not see any real evidence of the victory. Our soldiers are still being killed daily and we have defeated book haram. they said that the 234 missing girls was a hoax, is the bombing also a hoax? where then did book haram find those women that reproduced for them?

Let us not fool anyone here. No Imam home and abroad has clearly come out to condemn any killing done by muslims. Who really is an extremist? is an accomplice not also an extremist? Let us decide for ourselves what we want in this country. If it warrants us to divide, so be it! Let everyone have his sovereignty and let everyone practice his own religion.

I am tired of these killings and living in fear over my fellow man. We are not the only country in Africa yet we never leave the news headlines. We are always there for insecurities. We have security agencies, but they are just toys waiting for oga to give them a command. What is this? How old is OBJ that Nigerian polity still has to depend on him for a turn around.

Where is Tinubu who started all these mess? He said that he is the king maker. Is this the kind of king that he makes? a deaf king with gap tooth like a farm tool. Tinubu should also bear some responsibilities. He should come out and address the Yoruba nation if this is the Nigeria that he made for our children. it is time for our youths to take the center stage and show these old men how to cerate a change. I am sick and tired of men leading me into a future that they will not see.

and I know the muslims will come after me. they only attack people who expose them. they will never comment on the terrorism that they are guilty for, but they will attack you for speaking out against the evil that they perpetrate. before you quote me and teach me how peaceful islam is, send me a link to your comments against the killing and terror acts by your brothers.
sadly the youths have been infested also with corruption.
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Bobby808: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
wunmi590:
Very good one to baba iyabo.

Meanwhile this is for all nairalanders.

Come 2019 by the special grace of God, we shall ATIKULATE with our Power (PVC), to the various polling units to vote in ATIKU to Re-ATIKACULATE and ATIKUSTRUCTURE the country to the POSITIVE state it belong.

The Lagos Island Coalition For ATIKU are solidly behind you sir.

Signed

Public relation officer on social media
For Lagos Island Coalition For ATIKU
Thanks bros., obj will fail. He cannot distract us from voting Atiku. Obj wants Atiku not to sucseed. Obj will meet his failure. Obj even get money to run party?
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by kolawoleibukun: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Rockyrascal:
sadly the youths have been infested also with corruption.
so what is the way forward?
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Edron1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
[/color][color=#990000]
kolawoleibukun:
It is a welcome development as long it has the support of Nigerian youths. Any development now should incorporate the youths. Long gone is the time we expect to move into the future with old men who are not part of it. These men are having their future right now and they cannot build anything tangible. Donald Trump is dull but look at the recent record, he is continuing the works of Obama and poverty and unemployment rate is reducing across the US. Buhari has been in the office for 3 years with nothing to hold on to as an accomplishment. They blamed Johnathan for 2 who years and they have seen that the blame game has clearly faded in the third year. They keep sai babaing like idiots.

A sick old man with gap tooth shaped should know when his boat is sinking. I watched his speech criticizing OBJ for writing his a letter. Are we truly having a democracy? You mean the subjects cannot write letter to express how they feel about your government? Where is the freedom of speech. Buhari has time to attend funerals and weddings but he cannot visit the families of the victims that his boys massacred.

It has come to a point where we have to call this what it is. This are not herdsmen, they are muslims who are insidiously trying to do the same thing they did in Turkey, in Lebanon and many other countries. Their mission is to take over the world for no good reason. They are killing everywhere in the world. They have no respect for the lives of infidels. They keep quiet and pretend not to be extremist, but they rejoice in their homes when infidels are killed, they promote ideas of barbarism and terror. Look at them in the US, France, Australia, UK and other countries in Europe messing the countries and terrifying the lives of innocent citizens. The displaced people in Burma cannot go to other Islamic countries to seek refuge. There is Saudi Arabia, the home of Islam but they are not taking refugees from countries in which they themselves strike. Saudi Arabia has been pillaging Syria and Iraq for years but they will never take in any displaced Muslims. Look at Turkey, Qatar, Yemen, UAE having wealth and showcasing their stink oil money but they do not extend any goodwill to their fellow muslims. how many Islamic countries have criticized Boko Haram? None! They know what they are doing. The Jews in Sudan have all been killed and chased out, Muslims were rejoicing and jubilating after the horrifying 9/11 attack on the US. The are all running to the US, Canada, Australia, UK because none of the Islamic states are functioning. Yet they take their religion with them and want to tell people how to live their lives in their own countries. They have taken up some portion of the UK already. They are not satisfied with the Sharia law that they agree to yet they support it and want to enforce in.

These herdsmen are not just herdsmen! let us call them for what they are, Muslims. They said that they have defeated book Haram, with what? how? we do not see any real evidence of the victory. Our soldiers are still being killed daily and we have defeated book haram. they said that the 234 missing girls was a hoax, is the bombing also a hoax? where then did book haram find those women that reproduced for them?

Let us not fool anyone here. No Imam home and abroad has clearly come out to condemn any killing done by muslims. Who really is an extremist? is an accomplice not also an extremist? Let us decide for ourselves what we want in this country. If it warrants us to divide, so be it! Let everyone have his sovereignty and let everyone practice his own religion.

I am tired of these killings and living in fear over my fellow man. We are not the only country in Africa yet we never leave the news headlines. We are always there for insecurities. We have security agencies, but they are just toys waiting for oga to give them a command. What is this? How old is OBJ that Nigerian polity still has to depend on him for a turn around.

Where is Tinubu who started all these mess? He said that he is the king maker. Is this the kind of king that he makes? a deaf king with gap tooth like a farm tool. Tinubu should also bear some responsibilities. He should come out and address the Yoruba nation if this is the Nigeria that he made for our children. It is time for our youths to take the center stage and show these old men how to cerate a change. I am sick and tired of men leading me into a future that they will not see.

and I know the muslims will come after me. they only attack people who expose them. they will never comment on the terrorism that they are guilty for, but they will attack you for speaking out against the evil that they perpetrate. before you quote me and teach me how peaceful islam is, send me a link to your comments against the killing and terror acts by your brothers.
I heard chelsea signed Olivier Giroud yesterday!
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by kolawoleibukun: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Edron1:
[/color][color=#990000]
I heard chelsea signed Olivier Giroud yesterday!
your pa left yarsh. wetin concern me and giroud hehe
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by AngelicBeing: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
ProjectNaija:
God bless obasanjo.
Gbam grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by amyzon: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
rexnuelll:
Buhari may not have performed the fast magic many had expected but, that can't be said that he has failed totally. Many major FG roads are under construction today including Enugu-Onitsha and Ph-Aba roads abandoned by previous governments. Second niger bridge is under construction. There is massive improvement on the rail sector while the agricultural sector is becoming a gold mine for many young nigerians. The economy is recovering too though that should have been handled better. The social welfare programs like N-power scheme is still empowering young nigerians. Boko haram have been subdued and fulani-herdsmen clashes is also being handled.

It's just three years and I strongly believe that in the next 5 years, the change agenda of this administration will be fully appreciated. I pray God to grant PMB/PYO wisdom and sound health, because for now, they are still the best and only option.

Thunder fire you there, I'm sure u are among those benefiting from this administration, go to Benue and tell those victims what u just wrote

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Plusstreet(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
The tortoise on the move once again ... you can't outsmart nature. What you put on fire and continue taking care of is already done and must be served. Running around cannot help you. One indivisible, irreversible, unnegotiable Nigeria for life.
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
good riddance to bad rubbish! thumbs up at obj! anybody but buhari is OK by me! the dumb nomad is a gross waste of my vote!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Timfreds(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
rexnuelll:
Buhari may not have performed the fast magic many had expected but, that can't be said that he has failed totally. Many major FG roads are under construction today including Enugu-Onitsha and Ph-Aba roads abandoned by previous governments. Second niger bridge is under construction. There is massive improvement on the rail sector while the agricultural sector is becoming a gold mine for many young nigerians. The economy is recovering too though that should have been handled better. The social welfare programs like N-power scheme is still empowering young nigerians. Boko haram have been subdued and fulani-herdsmen clashes is also being handled.

It's just three years and I strongly believe that in the next 5 years, the change agenda of this administration will be fully appreciated. I pray God to grant PMB/PYO wisdom and sound health, because for now, they are still the best and only option.

It's already late Bro. Buhari going back to daura in 2019 is done and dusted. Sorry BMC.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Inspire01: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dembuk2009:
I listened to a caller on Jimi Disu's show and i must say niaralanders should learn to live together and in peace!
The caller asked if the killings going were to be happening in daura, would buhari still be disl silent?
Some youth also spoke on the programme and what I postulate is we the youth should come together as one and fight for our right!
No more nonsensical talks on skull miner, ewedu whatever!
Let d elders sit back and give us advice...
They have tried to make us useless but I believe the saying which goes" the moment u realise you have a problem, the problem is half way solved"

Nigerian youths, please and please let us THINK, THINK and THINK...
We are complain about our leaders but we the youth still support them and cheer them on even when we know our future is at stake
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Jethrolite(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
desreek9:
Hmmm Donald Duke was there, Baba knows most youths wants Duke so he's indirectly vouching or supporting him, am still wondering why PMB will tell his goons not to negate and probe OBJ even after the LETTER since that's the norm for people against him.

It's either PMB knows he will loose or he's bidding time
You want a Major to probe his General? Obasanjo, Gowon and I think IBB are the only people who can pull this stunt successfully.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Bobby808: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
rexnuelll:

Sounding very elementary, prematured and unreasonable..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Rockyrascal(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
so what is the way forward?
revolution!. The youths makes up 75% of nigeria's population; can they stir up a revolution? Thus are ready to lay down Their lives to achieve what they seek, sadly the answer is No.

Until the youths of this country are ready to stir up an aggressive revolution against the government, nothing will change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by WorldRichest: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
wunmi590:
Very good one to baba iyabo.

Meanwhile this is for all nairalanders.

Come 2019 by the special grace of God, we shall ATIKULATE with our Power (PVC), to the various polling units to vote in ATIKU to Re-ATIKACULATE and ATIKUSTRUCTURE the country to the POSITIVE state it belong.

The Lagos Island Coalition For ATIKU are solidly behind you sir.

Signed

Public relation officer on social media
For Lagos Island Coalition For ATIKU

Atikuchukwu can never ever be Nigeria's president. If Atikuchukwu is all you've got then I can assure you that Buhari will defeat Atikuchukwu even in Atikuchukwu's home street, ward, local government and State. You can take that to the bank.
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by PHILipu1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
All of a sudden,IPOB terrorists have now replace Nnamdi Kanu with Obasanjo as their new messiah because they believe that Obasanjo is fighting BUHARI.

All i know is that anybody that IPOB support do normally lose.
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Cooly100: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Handsomecole:
Dead political people's gathering . Is it not this same Obsanjo that embezzled 166 billion naira from the power project, this same old man brought dollars in Ghana must go to the national assembly to support his third term which marked the era of Ghana must go politics in Nigeria,ruined people business slok arlines, savannah bank and so many others.

Yes I know we need help but it's not Obasanjo that will save us.

Who then can save us? Buhari?

Remember OBJ has a dossier of Buhari when he was PTF chairman. It was Obj that scrapped PTF...remember?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Cooly100: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
PHILipu1:
All of a sudden,IPOB terrorists have now replace Nnamdi Kanu with Obasanjo as their new messiah because they believe that Obasanjo is fighting BUHARI.

All i know is that anybody that IPOB support do normally lose.

How did you know that?..Anything that criticizes Buhari your god...is automatically IPOB.

Why does IPOB torment you day and night?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Bobby808: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Gungnir:
You mean south west coalition...undecided
Good question there. Who won join Obasanjo? Abi na the people of south south, the east abi na the north or midle belt? Rubbish party.
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by alen4smith(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
MRAKBEE:

http://sunnewsonline.com/now-obasanjo-launches-coalition-for-nigeria-movement-in-ogun/
Nairalanders i ask this question"if OBJ is the head of human resource of your company and hired yardua, jonathan and Buhari will you fire him or retain him?Nigerian youths think!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos / Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.