Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun (35548 Views)

Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration / Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Coalition For Nigeria: Obasanjo Mobilizes 7 Governors, 20 Senators To Remove PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dembuk2009:
I listened to a caller on Jimi Disu's show and i must say niaralanders should learn to live together and in peace!
The caller asked if the killings going were to be happening in daura, would buhari still be disl silent?
Some youth also spoke on the programme and what I postulate is we the youth should come together as one and fight for our right!
No more nonsensical talks on skull miner, ewedu whatever!
Let d elders sit back and give us advice...
They have tried to make us useless but I believe the saying which goes" the moment u realise you have a problem, the problem is half way solved"

Nigerian youths, please and please let us THINK, THINK and THINK...

Hmmn, Bankole comes to mind.

Well, nice write-up but the youth must first shun fraud in whatever form, especially Internet-based fraud that have shut several doors of opportunities against Nigerian youths in the last two decades. Once that is enshrined in the soul, then Nigeria would certainly be safe and prosperous when youths are entrusted with the baton of leadership. undecided
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by truthstands12: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
It is a welcome development as long it has the support of Nigerian youths. Any development now should incorporate the youths. Long gone is the time we expect to move into the future with old men who are not part of it. These men are having their future right now and they cannot build anything tangible. Donald Trump is dull but look at the recent record, he is continuing the works of Obama and poverty and unemployment rate is reducing across the US. Buhari has been in the office for 3 years with nothing to hold on to as an accomplishment. They blamed Johnathan for 2 who years and they have seen that the blame game has clearly faded in the third year. They keep sai babaing like idiots.

A sick old man with gap tooth shaped should know when his boat is sinking. I watched his speech criticizing OBJ for writing his a letter. Are we truly having a democracy? You mean the subjects cannot write letter to express how they feel about your government? Where is the freedom of speech. Buhari has time to attend funerals and weddings but he cannot visit the families of the victims that his boys massacred.

It has come to a point where we have to call this what it is. This are not herdsmen, they are muslims who are insidiously trying to do the same thing they did in Turkey, in Lebanon and many other countries. Their mission is to take over the world for no good reason. They are killing everywhere in the world. They have no respect for the lives of infidels. They keep quiet and pretend not to be extremist, but they rejoice in their homes when infidels are killed, they promote ideas of barbarism and terror. Look at them in the US, France, Australia, UK and other countries in Europe messing the countries and terrifying the lives of innocent citizens. The displaced people in Burma cannot go to other Islamic countries to seek refuge. There is Saudi Arabia, the home of Islam but they are not taking refugees from countries in which they themselves strike. Saudi Arabia has been pillaging Syria and Iraq for years but they will never take in any displaced Muslims. Look at Turkey, Qatar, Yemen, UAE having wealth and showcasing their stink oil money but they do not extend any goodwill to their fellow muslims. how many Islamic countries have criticized Boko Haram? None! They know what they are doing. The Jews in Sudan have all been killed and chased out, Muslims were rejoicing and jubilating after the horrifying 9/11 attack on the US. The are all running to the US, Canada, Australia, UK because none of the Islamic states are functioning. Yet they take their religion with them and want to tell people how to live their lives in their own countries. They have taken up some portion of the UK already. They are not satisfied with the Sharia law that they agree to yet they support it and want to enforce in.

These herdsmen are not just herdsmen! let us call them for what they are, Muslims. They said that they have defeated book Haram, with what? how? we do not see any real evidence of the victory. Our soldiers are still being killed daily and we have defeated book haram. they said that the 234 missing girls was a hoax, is the bombing also a hoax? where then did book haram find those women that reproduced for them?

Let us not fool anyone here. No Imam home and abroad has clearly come out to condemn any killing done by muslims. Who really is an extremist? is an accomplice not also an extremist? Let us decide for ourselves what we want in this country. If it warrants us to divide, so be it! Let everyone have his sovereignty and let everyone practice his own religion.

I am tired of these killings and living in fear over my fellow man. We are not the only country in Africa yet we never leave the news headlines. We are always there for insecurities. We have security agencies, but they are just toys waiting for oga to give them a command. What is this? How old is OBJ that Nigerian polity still has to depend on him for a turn around.

Where is Tinubu who started all these mess? He said that he is the king maker. Is this the kind of king that he makes? a deaf king with gap tooth like a farm tool. Tinubu should also bear some responsibilities. He should come out and address the Yoruba nation if this is the Nigeria that he made for our children. It is time for our youths to take the center stage and show these old men how to cerate a change. I am sick and tired of men leading me into a future that they will not see.

and I know the muslims will come after me. they only attack people who expose them. they will never comment on the terrorism that they are guilty for, but they will attack you for speaking out against the evil that they perpetrate. before you quote me and teach me how peaceful islam is, send me a link to your comments against the killing and terror acts by your brothers.

You nailed it 100%.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by gaby(m): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2018
They are out with a new movement using a baby's picture all over their posters to deceive the youths once again as has always been the custom.

We have all the tools at our disposal to make this happen and take control of our lives.

Our movement is started too join our whatsapp group to share ideas and join the discourse.

#enufisenuf#ourmumudondo#ariseocompayouths

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by iPopAlomo(m): 7:37am On Feb 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
[s]It is a welcome development as long it has the support of Nigerian youths. Any development now should incorporate the youths. Long gone is the time we expect to move into the future with old men who are not part of it. These men are having their future right now and they cannot build anything tangible. Donald Trump is dull but look at the recent record, he is continuing the works of Obama and poverty and unemployment rate is reducing across the US. Buhari has been in the office for 3 years with nothing to hold on to as an accomplishment. They blamed Johnathan for 2 who years and they have seen that the blame game has clearly faded in the third year. They keep sai babaing like idiots.

A sick old man with gap tooth shaped should know when his boat is sinking. I watched his speech criticizing OBJ for writing his a letter. Are we truly having a democracy? You mean the subjects cannot write letter to express how they feel about your government? Where is the freedom of speech. Buhari has time to attend funerals and weddings but he cannot visit the families of the victims that his boys massacred.

It has come to a point where we have to call this what it is. This are not herdsmen, they are muslims who are insidiously trying to do the same thing they did in Turkey, in Lebanon and many other countries. Their mission is to take over the world for no good reason. They are killing everywhere in the world. They have no respect for the lives of infidels. They keep quiet and pretend not to be extremist, but they rejoice in their homes when infidels are killed, they promote ideas of barbarism and terror. Look at them in the US, France, Australia, UK and other countries in Europe messing the countries and terrifying the lives of innocent citizens. The displaced people in Burma cannot go to other Islamic countries to seek refuge. There is Saudi Arabia, the home of Islam but they are not taking refugees from countries in which they themselves strike. Saudi Arabia has been pillaging Syria and Iraq for years but they will never take in any displaced Muslims. Look at Turkey, Qatar, Yemen, UAE having wealth and showcasing their stink oil money but they do not extend any goodwill to their fellow muslims. how many Islamic countries have criticized Boko Haram? None! They know what they are doing. The Jews in Sudan have all been killed and chased out, Muslims were rejoicing and jubilating after the horrifying 9/11 attack on the US. The are all running to the US, Canada, Australia, UK because none of the Islamic states are functioning. Yet they take their religion with them and want to tell people how to live their lives in their own countries. They have taken up some portion of the UK already. They are not satisfied with the Sharia law that they agree to yet they support it and want to enforce in.

These herdsmen are not just herdsmen! let us call them for what they are, Muslims. They said that they have defeated book Haram, with what? how? we do not see any real evidence of the victory. Our soldiers are still being killed daily and we have defeated book haram. they said that the 234 missing girls was a hoax, is the bombing also a hoax? where then did book haram find those women that reproduced for them?

Let us not fool anyone here. No Imam home and abroad has clearly come out to condemn any killing done by muslims. Who really is an extremist? is an accomplice not also an extremist? Let us decide for ourselves what we want in this country. If it warrants us to divide, so be it! Let everyone have his sovereignty and let everyone practice his own religion.

I am tired of these killings and living in fear over my fellow man. We are not the only country in Africa yet we never leave the news headlines. We are always there for insecurities. We have security agencies, but they are just toys waiting for oga to give them a command. What is this? How old is OBJ that Nigerian polity still has to depend on him for a turn around.

Where is Tinubu who started all these mess? He said that he is the king maker. Is this the kind of king that he makes? a deaf king with gap tooth like a farm tool. Tinubu should also bear some responsibilities. He should come out and address the Yoruba nation if this is the Nigeria that he made for our children. It is time for our youths to take the center stage and show these old men how to cerate a change. I am sick and tired of men leading me into a future that they will not see.

and I know the muslims will come after me. they only attack people who expose them. they will never comment on the terrorism that they are guilty for, but they will attack you for speaking out against the evil that they perpetrate. before you quote me and teach me how peaceful islam is, send me a link to your comments against the killing and terror acts by your brothers. [/s]

Off point...
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by kokoboy4life(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2018
gaby:
We can make our voices heard and sack the grandpas from putting a final nail on our future's 'coffin'

Pm me or drop your whatsapp numbers to join#ourmumudondo whatsapp group and get the discourse going sharing ideas..

08087726406: Add me to the WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by gaby(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
They are out with a new movement using a baby's picture all over their posters to deceive the youths once again as has always been the custom.

We have all the tools at our disposal to make this happen and take control of our lives.

Our movement is started too join our whatsapp group on https:///JMQpdKv1KRELk7l6GTSYy to share ideas and join the discourse.

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by gaby(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2018

Saving Nigeria from the claws of our aged fathers and grandfathers is a battle not to be taken with levity by we the youths.

Our movement is a train with no brakes and has started: join our whatsapp group on https:///JMQpdKv1KRELk7l6GTSYy to share ideas and join the discourse.

Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by gaby(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
The aim of our group is to rally and galvanise as much youth‎s as we can using all available tools of the social media under our (youths) control of course to send  a message to our pas and grandpas who have out of sheer greed refused to accept the fact  that we have come of age to decide our destiny and what is left of our futures after so many years of beat down and outright battery by them,that enough is enough! It's time for us to take a stand and let them know that an apprentice is entitled to a graduation.
If our fathers were okay to be "lookmans" and remained docile while their mates and fathers made a mess of their future and by extension ate into ours,but we the youths of today have chosen to cha‎llenge the status quo and refuse to remain docile.
Our aim is to rally the support of all youths to this movement and make our numbers count in challenging the so-called burgoise ‎ who feel they own Nigeria that we can and are ready to usurp power from them bloodlessly.

We have the numbers to serve as a bargaining chip on the forthcoming general elections to have our way that is if at all we are willing to negotiate with any party for our block votes,it is on the condition that 50% of appointments across all boards (with our specific choice of portfolios) will be ‎strictly for the youths to enable us learn on the job of governance (somewhat like NYSC) until 2023 which will be a 100% non-negotiable. Our numbers and cohesion can get us a voice and influence in the scheme of things.

With all due respect to the 50+ers this our movement is for the 49ers and below. This is not meant to appear discriminatory as they are always welcome to our fold but their participation will terminate solely on moral, financial and advisory roles only.That is for the 50+ers and above who feel touched with the direction the country is headed and are willing to support and ensure a better country for their children and our down line generations.

Please lets join hands and endeavour to spread the word and bring folks in to join this movement. No single one of us has the final say on the direction we are to go,everything i've written above is open for discussion,debate and suggestions this is the essence of our group.From this whatsapp group we are invading other social media tools to keep the flame burning.

Everybody can copy and save this brief to welcome any new member to the forum who might want to know what we are on about.

I hail una..

#ourmumudondo #ourmumumustexpire #ourpapademmustretire‎
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by gaby(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2018

The heaviest penalty for declining to rule is to be ruled by someone inferior to yourself.

Plato
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by kolawoleibukun: 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
iPopAlomo:

Off point...
you pa left yarsh
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by gaby(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
it's such a shame that some of our youths still wont wake up from their slumber and smell the coffee to see that these old politicians are after their personal gains alone and could careless about us the youths plus our futures. They know there'll always be that handful of the youths who would trade theirs and their children's future for a few morsel or a couple of nairas..such a pity. How can one for the selfish sake of been called youth leader in these old folks movement,mortgage his and his downline generations movement? Its time for us to get our movement and create elders wing for our papas and grandpas to choose their elder leader from. We the youths are come of age and taking over.The pace has already been set in France and Austria,it sure can be replicated in Nigeria too. We've got the brains and professionals.
join our watsapp group https:///JMQpdKv1KRELk7l6GTSYyT
#ourmumudonexpire
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by mrpayne(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
e be like say dem just pay your school fees. You day try impress them hehe. Slow down mohammed you never see anything until all embassies to move to Jerusalem you go understand

Ode..moronic fellow. Of what consequence is moving the embassy to Jerusalem on ur future? I see u lack hope, u dey wait make dem move am bah so u go run go apply for asylum! Refugee-in-waiting.. sheesh!
Re: Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun by kolawoleibukun: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
abeg keep your school fees receipt well oh. dem don day drive your mates comot for school
mrpayne:

Ode..moronic fellow. Of what consequence is moving the embassy to Jerusalem on ur future? I see u lack hope, u dey wait make dem move am bah so u go run go apply for asylum! Refugee-in-waiting.. sheesh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid / Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor / Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.