Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls (4825 Views)

Are There Handsome Boys In Nigeria? / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Pusyiter(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
I may not have scientific fact at my finger tips but I have visual facts.
Looking around in this era, we see more of handsome boys being born and grown to be men but for the girls we see less pretty but short ones who help themselves with make ups and heels.
PLEASE, I am not a male chauvinist but it is just an observation.
For instance, in BB Naija, we have more handsome boys and the girls are only trying (less pretty).
In beauty pageantry nowadays, you see girls that are only trying but when compared with the times of the Biancas, Sabrina Umeh, Binta, Regina Aiska etc, it is totally a different ball game.
In nairaland, we see more handsome boys bold to display their handsomeness on their DPs but the girls hide their beauty by using funny pictures as profile pixs. Maybe, they feel inferior beauty wise.
The point is, where are the pretty girls?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by abiolamitodun(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pusyiter:
Looking around in this era, we see more of handsome boys being born and grown to be men but for the girls we see less pretty but short ones who help themselves with make ups and heels.
For instance, in BB Naija, we have more handsome boys and the girls are only trying (less pretty).
In beauty pageantry nowadays, you see girls that are only trying but when compared with the times of the Biancas, Sabrina Umeh, Binta, Regina Aiska etc, it is totally a different ball game.
In nairaland, we see more handsome boys bold to display their handsomeness on their DPs but the girls hide their beauty by using funny pictures as profile pixs. Maybe, they feel inferior beauty wise.
they are being used by Yahoo boys

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by sirBLUNT: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
the beautiful one's are not yet born and the ugly one's don't want to die

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by izaray(f): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
sirBLUNT:
shocked shocked Weldone sir!
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Funny
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Saintsquare(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
Men fashion sense has risen significantly over the decades, compare how naija dude dress in early 90s to present time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by sirBLUNT: 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
izaray:
shocked shocked Weldone sir!
lol....you u fine sha i saw u in my dreams lastnight
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Belafonte(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Women are becoming less feminine by the hour. Feminity makes women beautiful, but they're trying so hard to be men. Sad!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Belafonte:
Women are becoming less feminine by the hour. Feminity makes women beautiful, but they're trying so hard to be men. Sad!

Belafonte! That's not true.
Percentage of women trying to be like men are not more than women, who prefers to be feminine and woman like in nature.
For me, I want to be a woman anyday time, have been a man for so many years due to responsibilities I couldn't run away or hide from and am tired already sad
Have struggled like a man long enough, even God and heavens sef knows.

So don't even say alot of women want to be like men. Not me sha undecided
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Splinz(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
Perhaps, it may interest you to know that right from the beginning, na men dey always fine pass women.

You sey!?? C'mon... e no easy! How many men do you see going about with fake nails, eyes, hair, yansh, skin... in fact, fake lives!? But the women side have always relied heavily on artificial beauties, without which, to call any girl for road no go dey hungry you.

So what is happening now is that, men ti take over. We're simply putting finishing touches to our handsome nature. Enough of fake girls everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pusyiter:

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Belafonte:
u talking about lesbians bro
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Belafonte(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
Alexialin:

Percentage of women trying to be like men are not more than women, who prefers to be feminine and woman like in nature.
For me, I want to be a woman anyday time, have been a man for so many years due to responsibilities I couldn't run away or hide from and am tired already sad

But that's the thing. So many women are struggling and hustling like men. They want to prove that they can do better than men, but that's not really true. The world over, the social experimenting that is feminism is yielding bewildering reports of how women haven't still been able to match up to the ideal male standard. Even with all the help and quota women receive, and this keeps increasing, women still haven't been able to be men. Some are giving up, some have succeeded and have found that they don't really wnat what they thought they wanted and fought so hard to achieve.

Of course, for some, they have no choice in the matter. Like you said, you have had to d I'm sure there are many women like that but what really is the percentage of this subset?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
I need an ugly man with sexy money grin

Now these effeminate men wanna drag looks with us instead of getting a job. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by FvckLyn: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dimples129:
I need an ugly man with sexy money grin

Now these effeminate men wanna drag looks with us instead of getting a job. undecided
- You don't Fůcking care bout his coçk? ??
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Belafonte:

But that's the thing. So many women are struggling and hustling like men. They want to prove that they can do better than men, but that's not really true. The world over, the social experimenting that is feminism is yielding bewildering reports of how women haven't still been able to match up to the ideal male standard. Even with all the help and quota women receive, and this keeps increasing, women still haven't been able to be men. Some are giving up, some have succeeded and have found that they don't really wnat what they thought they wanted and fought so hard to achieve.

Of course, for some, they have no choice in the matter. Like you said, you have had to d I'm sure there are many women like that but what really is the percentage of this subset?

They will become tired after a while.
I had to fit in those shoes, because parents were late and I was left with a younger brother who was a student of unilag. His feeding, school fees, his transport fare, cos I didnt want him to stay in the hostel, he himself prefers going from home to school, we were inseparable , his upkeep, clothing, our own feeding, my tfare, rents for both where we live and where I work, my clothing, miscellaneous bills, security bills both house and my office. Mehn it was one hell of a huge financial load which I. Must carry.
I can't run away from it.
But on his 4th year in school, he had stroke and died after 3years of spending so much on his therapy. The more I spend and he's given therapy and drugs, after some few months he will relapse back to square one. It's like the doctors, pastors combined were not even doing anything. After 3years he still died in his sleep.

So have gone through alot of responsibilities for years, I even began to feel like a man cheesy
No time for relationships, or romance then. Everything was just choking me and the last thing I needed was a boyfriend depending on me cheesy I go just die! Kukuma kill me
Lol

So. I kept. Off romance and relationship for 6years. Mehn I don see o, for this life.
But God knows why.

It's just 2years back, am getting myself back and beginning to feel like a woman.
Mehn life is tough! Have paid enough dues. It's time to relax and breathe again.

So am not ready to be a man o! grin cheesy

I dodge am pass, abeg! grin
No way!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pusyiter:

Women aren't stupid Bro... If they displayed their pics, 4 dudes might start fighting over whose girl it is... You understand??

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Belafonte(m): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
alexialin:

They will become tired after a while.
I had to fit in those shoes, because parents were late and I was left with a younger brother who was a student of unilag. His feeding, school fees, his transport fare, cos I didnt want him to stay in the hostel, he himself prefers going from home to school, we were inseparable , his upkeep, clothing, our own feeding, my tfare, rents for both where we live and where I work, my clothing, miscellaneous bills, security bills both house and my office. Mehn it was one hell of a huge financial load which I. Must carry.
I can't run away from it.
But on his 4th year in school, he had stroke and died after 3years of spending so much on his therapy. The more I spend and he's given therapy and drugs, after some few months he will relapse back to square one. It's like the doctors, pastors combined were not even doing anything. After 3years he still died in his sleep.

So have gone through alot of responsibilities for years, I even began to feel like a man cheesy
No time for relationships, or romance then. Everything was just choking me and the last thing I needed was a boyfriend depending on me cheesy I go just die! Kukuma kill me
Lol

So. I kept. Off romance and relationship for 6years. Mehn I don see o, for this life.
But God knows why.

It's just 2years back, am getting myself back and beginning to feel like a woman.
Mehn life is tough! Have paid enough dues. It's time to relax and breathe again.

So am not ready to be a man o! grin cheesy

I dodge am pass, abeg! grin
No way!

Wow, Alex, this is gangster. You just dropped the bomb on me without warning. So sorry to hear about your brother. At least, we can be comforted with the thought that he's in a better place away from the suffering of this world. I've come across your posts over the years here on nl and nobody would guess you were going through such humongous tests. You passed with better than flying colours. Kudos.

Per your sisters, though; most are getting tired. Some have made all the money and while they enjoy the fruits of their labour are increasingly frustrated with the fact they cannot get a man or, at least, the kind of man they desire. Many are asking where all the good men have gone, answer is pushed away by their attitude over the years. I visit a female dominated blog from time to time and most rich women are frustrated with the fact that they attract more gigolos than eligible bachelors. Some have tried these gold-diggers out and only have sad tales to tell. You can try to rewire nature but it won't work.

Again, your story his just wow.

Mind a PM?
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Belafonte:

Wow, Alex, this is gangster. You just dropped the bomb on me without warning. So sorry to hear about your brother. At least, we can be comforted with the thought that he's in a better place away from the suffering of this world. I've come across your posts over the years here on nl and nobody would guess you were going through such humongous tests. You passed with better than flying colours. Kudos.

Per your sisters, though; most are getting tired. Some have made all the money and while they enjoy the fruits of their labour are increasingly frustrated with the fact they cannot get a man or, at least, the kind of man they desire. Many are asking where all the good men have gone, answer is pushed away by their attitude over the years. I visit a female dominated blog from time to time and most rich women are frustrated with the fact that they attract more gigolos than eligible bachelors. Some have tried these gold-diggers out and only have sad tales to tell. You can try to rewire nature but it won't work.

Again, your story his just wow.

Mind a PM?

My dear, I smile when ladies, guys look at me and they give me this admiring look like am so lucky in life. I just smile and I say to. Myself if only they know my story. It was a rough bumpy ride getting to where I am today. It wasn't luck but hard work and resilience and the thirst to survive and succeed.
You can say I went through many tests and those tests nearly made me gave up in life cos it became too much for me to bear. Family turned their backs on my brother. Everyone had one excuse to give, and kept their distance watching. I felt betrayed by all. When it was time to bury, they all crawled out from their holes to bury him, I didn't even spend a dime to bury. Thats when family now have money to bury. Can u imagine? Waiting for him to die cry And I realized when one is doing well, everyone wants to be your friend but when one is down, everyone backs off and disappears. Anyways it's part of learning the dynamics of humans and life.
The experience made me strong, wise, self independent and it made me appreciate life more.
But this year o, is a year of joy and great smiles for me. It's already showing. smiley

As per my sisters, there are still some good men out there. They shouldn't settle for fuckbois or gigolos. They shouldn't. And they should try come down from their high horses, then the right guy and the kind of man they desire will come.
With the right attitude, having the ideal man to settle down with is not hard.
For me, I no longer have issues meeting my ideal man. Of course gigolos will always try their luck but as a lady who knows what she wants, u tell them no! Am taken. Simple. Then be friendly, Humble to everyone u meet in life. One never can tell. That's the secret.

Yeah cheesy you can PM. me

Lemme see the real Belafonte cheesy with pics.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Belafonte(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
alexialin:

My dear, I smile when ladies, guys look at me and they give me this admiring look like am so lucky in life. I just smile and I say to. Myself if only they know my story. It was a rough bumpy ride getting to where I am today. It wasn't luck but hard work and resilience and the thirst to survive and succeed.
You can say I went through many tests and those tests nearly made me gave up in life cos it became too much for me to bear. Family turned their backs on my brother. Everyone had one excuse to give, and kept their distance watching. I felt betrayed by all. When it was time to bury, they all crawled out from their holes to bury him, I didn't even spend a dime to bury. Thats when family now have money to bury. Can u imagine? Waiting for him to die cry And I realized when one is doing well, everyone wants to be your friend but when one is down, everyone backs off and disappears. Anyways it's part of learning the dynamics of humans and life.
The experience made me strong, wise, self independent and it made me appreciate life more.
But this year o, is a year of joy and great smiles for me. It's already showing. smiley

As per my sisters, there are still some good men out there. They shouldn't settle for fuckbois or gigolos. They shouldn't. And they should try come down from their high horses, then the right guy and the kind of man they desire will come.
With the right attitude, having the ideal man to settle down with is not hard.
For me, I no longer have issues meeting my ideal man. Of course gigolos will always try their luck but as a lady who knows what she wants, u tell them no! Am taken. Simple. Then be friendly, Humble to everyone u meet in life. One never can tell. That's the secret.

Yeah cheesy you can PM. me

Lemme see the real Belafonte cheesy with pics.

Cant stop wowing. grin Phenomenal story really.

Truth is nature is what it is. You cannot break laws of nature and expect not to suffer consequences. Hopefully, as women get wiser they stop incenivising fûck boys. If the demand for fûck boys becomes minimal, you'll naturally see a reduction in their numbers, and guys can be confident that their nobility wont be taken advantage of.

I don't hahve any recent pictures. Don't be disappointed, my latest pic is from primary school.
PM sent though. grin
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
Belafonte and Alexialin, get a room and stop spraying romantic fumes everywhere. Mscheeeeew

tongue
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by ubunja(m): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
sirBLUNT:

pricelesssssssssssss.i just died!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

everytime you see men becoming more beautiful than the women just know women are taking over the dating game. its basic biology.i've a post i drafted on it but havent posted it coz its too long and i thought it might be too complicated to put across. but you are right its happening.
its the reason why in nature the males are more gorgeous than the females (lion, peacok etc) and why male birds are more colourful and sing sweeter than the female birds its coz in nature Males Display, Women Choose.so over time males become hot to suit the tastes of the females via evolution and via males with a particular desired set of traits given procreation chances while undesirable males die childless -its Natural Selection.
now in Humans due to the Patriarchy, Women Display and Men Choose.because men forcibly took over the dating game.meaning only the desired females with the desired looks got married and procreated most; leading to more and more beautiful women as evolution worked and as the hot women made babies that looked like themselves.Patriarchy made women poor so they only married for survival.something out of tune with Nature coz in nature the Females provide for their offspring, and so choose what they see as the ultimate best sperm donor.and in nature Beauty is the strongest sign of Fitness.coz beauty means colourful and attractive TO PREDATORS -----> which on a male is like a bragging saying "look i can afford to be spotted KMs away by a predator, and im not afraid, im tough and can take risks!!i've met danger many times but im still here.SO IM FIT STRONG AND HEALTHY.and its true.
enter Feminism.women become independent.and procreation goes back to the Animal Kingdom model.remember Abortion goes hand in hand with Women's Empowerment.coz women empowered dont seek the best Sponsor but the best Sperm Donor.[like female animals]. and Men are forced to Display (their hotness) and Women finally become Choosers.and the trend is this : IN TIMES OF FEMALE OPPRESSION WOMEN MARRY UGLY MEN TO EAT.BUT IN TIMES OF FEMALE EMPOWERMENT WOMEN MARRY HOT GUYS FOR HOT BABIES..and women know beauty when they see it.meaning the hot guys(even if broke) get the pvssy.bringing forth beautiful sons.while the few ugly guys that chance to impregnant get their babies secretly aborted.coz abortion to empowered women is nothing but pruning the human tree and giving only the best of the best a chance...
women flock to a hot player who is getting every other woman pregnant so that they can also get pregnant by him so that whatever X-Factor that man has in pulling women will be reproduced in their own sons.
this is the best gift mothers give to their sons in a fully women-driven society.and over time it makes men more beautiful than women --just as in nature male animals are more beautiful than female animals.the chooser gets uglier while the chosen gets prettier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if you all want to see wonders do this : Permit every woman to only make babies with only the guys she finds irresistable.and the next generation of women also choose only the most attractive men to make babies with.and repeat that process for 100 yrs and i swear to you the men you'll see by year 100, will be 10X more attractive than Kim Kadarshian.
its biology at its most efficient.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Kimcutie: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
^^^ grin
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by DonAllen(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
true talk
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by stacyadams: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin grin grin na so them girls dey drag my destiny
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Belafonte(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ishilove:
Belafonte and Alexialin, get a room and stop spraying romantic fumes everywhere. Mscheeeeew

tongue

You're just jaylux. cool
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by MensCabal(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
ubunja:

pricelesssssssssssss.i just died!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

everytime you see men becoming more beautiful than the women just know women are taking over the dating game. its basic biology.i've a post i drafted on it but havent posted it coz its too long and i thought it might be too complicated to put across. but you are right its happening.
its the reason why in nature the males are more gorgeous than the females (lion, peacok etc) and why male birds are more colourful and sing sweeter than the female birds its coz in nature Males Display, Women Choose.so over time males become hot to suit the tastes of the females via evolution and via males with a particular desired set of traits given procreation chances while undesirable males die childless -its Natural Selection.
now in Humans due to the Patriarchy, Women Display and Men Choose.because men forcibly took over the dating game.meaning only the desired females with the desired looks got married and procreated most; leading to more and more beautiful women as evolution worked and as the hot women made babies that looked like themselves.Patriarchy made women poor so they only married for survival.something out of tune with Nature coz in nature the Females provide for their offspring, and so choose what they see as the ultimate best sperm donor.and in nature Beauty is the strongest sign of Fitness.coz beauty means colourful and attractive TO PREDATORS -----> which on a male is like a bragging saying "look i can afford to be spotted KMs away by a predator, and im not afraid, im tough and can take risks!!i've met danger many times but im still here.SO IM FIT STRONG AND HEALTHY.and its true.
enter Feminism.women become independent.and procreation goes back to the Animal Kingdom model.remember Abortion goes hand in hand with Women's Empowerment.coz women empowered dont seek the best Sponsor but the best Sperm Donor.[like female animals]. and Men are forced to Display (their hotness) and Women finally become Choosers.and the trend is this : IN TIMES OF FEMALE OPPRESSION WOMEN MARRY UGLY MEN TO EAT.BUT IN TIMES OF FEMALE EMPOWERMENT WOMEN MARRY HOT GUYS FOR HOT BABIES..and women know beauty when they see it.meaning the hot guys(even if broke) get the pvssy.bringing forth beautiful sons.while the few ugly guys that chance to impregnant get their babies secretly aborted.coz abortion to empowered women is nothing but pruning the human tree and giving only the best of the best a chance...
women flock to a hot player who is getting every other woman pregnant so that they can also get pregnant by him so that whatever X-Factor that man has in pulling women will be reproduced in their own sons.
this is the best gift mothers give to their sons in a fully women-driven society.and over time it makes men more beautiful than women --just as in nature male animals are more beautiful than female animals.the chooser gets uglier while the chosen gets prettier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if you all want to see wonders do this : Permit every woman to only make babies with only the guys she finds irresistable.and the next generation of women also choose only the most attractive men to make babies with.and repeat that process for 100 yrs and i swear to you the men you'll see by year 100, will be 10X more attractive than Kim Kadarshian.
its biology at its most efficient.

Nice assertion, I like the way you think out of the box and that is why your articles always appear on menscabal.com, but I won't copy your articles anymore even though I give you the credit.. Love the way you write

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 02, 2018
Ishilove:

tongue

Lol cheesy

Na so.

Romantic fumes indeed.
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by ubunja(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2018
MensCabal:

Nice assertion, I like the way you think out of the box and that is why your articles always appear on menscabal.com, but I won't copy your articles anymore even though I give you the credit.. Love the way you write
no writer will ever be OK with his material copied, modified and pasted.not in asia, not in europe, not in the US.
copy all you want but dont modify coz when you modify you change the direction of the article.
thats like remixing a song and still selling it as the original.its not right. why dont you ask me to write for you the article that you want instead of taking an artictle i have already written and cutting off paragraphs and changing sentences to make it suit an article that you want??
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Pusyiter(m): 8:40am On Feb 02, 2018
Hmm....assumption. Well, you have a point sha
Bidobado:

Women aren't stupid Bro... If they displayed their pics, 4 dudes might start fighting over whose girl it is... You understand??
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Pusyiter(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2018
You hit it. I gbadu your point
Belafonte:
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Pusyiter(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2018
I tot you just corroborated what Bela posited.
alexialin:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does joystick Size Really Matter (the Truth Comes Out) / What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? / See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.