Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls (4859 Views)

Are There Handsome Boys In Nigeria? / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Pusyiter(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2018
Dont tell me you are jealous already. By you name, encourage them to express love abeg Terry G dem.lol
Ishilove:
Belafonte and Alexialin, get a room and stop spraying romantic fumes everywhere. Mscheeeeew

tongue
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by izaray(f): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2018
sirBLUNT:
lol....you u fine sha i saw u in my dreams lastnight
grin But i was only passin nah...

Hope u had a peaceful night rest sha Gudmorning!
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2018
Pusyiter:
I tot you just corroborated what Bela posited.

Make una leave us alone o! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Pusyiter(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2018
Hmmm...Bold and Beautiful. Where the rest? Alex leads and other should follow shocked
alexialin:

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Pusyiter(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2018
Izray(20x) How many times did I call you? Go to the other room and reply me na na lipsrsealed
izaray:

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by izaray(f): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Pusyiter:
Izray(20x) How many times did I call you? Go to the other room and reply me na na lipsrsealed
Present sir! grin
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pusyiter:
Hmmm...Bold and Beautiful. Where the rest? Alex leads and other should follow shocked

Heheheheheheheh, you are so funny grin cheesy

Na so.

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Pusyiter(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
na so? undecided
izaray:
Present sir! grin
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by izaray(f): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pusyiter:
na so? undecided
What i do now? embarassed
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by MensCabal(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
ubunja:

no writer will ever be OK with his material copied, modified and pasted.not in asia, not in europe, not in the US.
copy all you want but dont modify coz when you modify you change the direction of the article.
thats like remixing a song and still selling it as the original.its not right. why dont you ask me to write for you the article that you want instead of taking an artictle i have already written and cutting off paragraphs and changing sentences to make it suit an article that you want??

Actually, I didn't change anything in that article I modified. The title says a woman has two hearts and talks about why women say they want nice guys and yet fall for bad boys only to marry nice guys in the end. As a marketer, I understand that you are speaking to men and not women and you want men to understand a little more about women. Now when I say men, I mean you are talking to those guys who are trying to be nice to ladies and still wonder why ladies fall for the bad guys and the reason you stated was that it's because a woman has two hearts, one in her vagina and her heart in her chest. If I was to pitch that article to someone, I will say this is why you shouldn't be nice to ladies because a woman has two hearts and this is how these two hearts operate. So don't act like a nice guy and expect a girl to understand because her two hearts are in control of her. So simply step up your game rather than think that playing nice will get you into her pants.

I believe that was the message of your article because every article is not just meant to educate or impact knowledge, but also to change the normal perspective. I would have easily changed your article and given myself the credit, but I loved the piece, the research, and the fact that your took your time to explain, it was a wonderful work of art and deserves a noble prize.

Every article is useless if the reader doesn't ask for more or change his perspective after reading it. Even if he gains knowledge from it, but if he doesn't use that knowledge then the article and the writer is forgetten. That is why I changed the title to pass the message which is a woman has two hearts, but also to the guys who think that playing nice will get them somewhere. The title "Here is why you should not act like a nice guy to ladies" gave most guys a reason to read and keep reading, but a title like "a woman has two hearts" doesn't pass a message expect you read the article completely and most Nigerians have a short attention span.

Anyway, nice writing style, although your theory on men having to please women before she chooses is restricted to animals only. IF you remember perfectly, we humans are different, and we have three states of mind. The social (civilization), the religious and the natural state of mind (our animal instinct). Religiously a woman does not get to pick a man, a man picks a woman and it is been so from the creating of time. Socially, a man still gets to pick a woman, but feminism has changed things to an equal level. Naturally a woman gets to pick the strongest of men after they brawl for who will mate with her (that's what happens in the animal kingdom). So you see, three different states of mind
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by ubunja(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
MensCabal:

Actually, I didn't change anything in that article I modified. The title says a woman has two hearts and talks about why women say they want nice guys and yet fall for bad boys only to marry nice guys in the end. As a marketer, I understand that you are speaking to men and not women and you want men to understand a little more about women. Now when I say men, I mean you are talking to those guys who are trying to be nice to ladies and still wonder why ladies fall for the bad guys and the reason you stated was that it's because a woman has two hearts, one in her vagina and her heart in her chest. If I was to pitch that article to someone, I will say this is why you shouldn't be nice to ladies because a woman has two hearts and this is how these two hearts operate. So don't act like a nice guy and expect a girl to understand because her two hearts are in control of her. So simply step up your game rather than think that playing nice will get you into her pants.

I believe that was the message of your article because every article is not just meant to educate or impact knowledge, but also to change the normal perspective. I would have easily changed your article and given myself the credit, but I loved the piece, the research, and the fact that your took your time to explain, it was a wonderful work of art and deserves a noble prize.

Every article is useless if the reader doesn't ask for more or change his perspective after reading it. Even if he gains knowledge from it, but if he doesn't use that knowledge then the article and the writer is forgetten. That is why I changed the title to pass the message which is a woman has two hearts, but also to the guys who think that playing nice will get them somewhere. The title "Here is why you should not act like a nice guy to ladies" gave most guys a reason to read and keep reading, but a title like "a woman has two hearts" doesn't pass a message expect you read the article completely and most Nigerians have a short attention span.

Anyway, nice writing style, although your theory on men having to please women before she chooses is restricted to animals only. IF you remember perfectly, we humans are different, and we have three states of mind. The social (civilization), the religious and the natural state of mind (our animal instinct). Religiously a woman does not get to pick a man, a man picks a woman and it is been so from the creating of time. Socially, a man still gets to pick a woman, but feminism has changed things to an equal level. Naturally a woman gets to pick the strongest of men after they brawl for who will mate with her (that's what happens in the animal kingdom). So you see, three different states of mind
you didnt change anything but modified same thing boss
Ubunja's Miseducations are not meant to be presenrted with flash, style and appeal to the broader markert.all my posts have weird titles.coz for me its not about Dont be a Nice Guy be A Badboy.No.thats too simplistic.The Nice Guy-Badboy contradiiction has ramifications that go beyond women and sex. if every man was a Badboy we would still be living in the Jungle.But Nice Guys, hated and weak as they are, were promised a wife each by the Patriarchy and so were induced to build civilization.they are the brains of humanity.the nerds.the good men.the gentlemen.so i cant come out with flashy titles that diss Nice Guys.those men are respectable.so instead i make them see how women are.so they protect themselves from being taken advantage of.
as for you saying i had a "theory on men having to please women before she chooses" i dont know where you got that from coz i never mentioned such a theory.go read again and you'll see i made it clear that from the word go men took charge hence everything is different.go read again.
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by sirBLUNT: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
izaray:

yea and you just gat my attention oya pass safely and don't fall....
goodmoney dear my night is kinda boring alert neva enter...
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by izaray(f): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
sirBLUNT:
yea and you just gat my attention oya pass safely and don't fall....
goodmoney dear my night is kinda boring[b] alert neva enter[/b]...
Eyah! Got mine yesterday evening, not to worry dear, yours will surely come. Maybe they wanna help u save d cash u kno wink
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by sirBLUNT: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
izaray:
Eyah! Got mine yesterday evening, not to worry dear, yours will surely come. Maybe they wanna help u save d cash u kno wink
save ke? ama good saver oo gat bills to pay...hope you're good?
mention me in any interesting story...
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by izaray(f): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
sirBLUNT:
save ke? ama good saver oo gat bills to pay...hope you're good?
mention me in any interesting story...
Yeah, i'm super good! No qualms dear, will sure do dat!
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by sirBLUNT: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
izaray:
Yeah, i'm super good! No qualms dear, will sure do dat!
looks like someone is in high spirit what are you guys doing that you're not inviting us?
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by izaray(f): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
sirBLUNT:
looks like someone is in high spirit what are you guys doing that you're not inviting us?
Me & who
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by sirBLUNT: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
izaray:
Me & who
you can't be having fun alone nw or do you?
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by chigoizie7(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dimples129:
I need an ugly man with sexy money grin

Now these effeminate men wanna drag looks with us instead of getting a job. undecided

And u think getting a job is exclusively for men,?
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by izaray(f): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
sirBLUNT:
you can't be having fun alone nw or do you?
cheesy
Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Fazemood(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
alexialin:

Gorgeous cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls by Jeon(f): 2:04pm On Apr 03

Vic
😔

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Not For This Reason, All Women Will Be Prostitutes / Shocking Viral Video:look How Prison Warder Kisses And Touch Intimate In A Cell. / Why Do married Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.