Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos (70340 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by oluwaahmed: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
okosodo:
The soldiers only protect theul herdsmen

My brother if ur area boys burn 3 Fulani herdsmen in broad daylight, won't you have packed out by now? Look I don't really like buhari(infact am not a fan), but it only makes sense for there to be security presence esp as we know how the fulani roll.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by raymexx: 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
saabright:
I wonder while people will jus decide to be foolish......so soldiers that fill Wadata in Makurdi during d riot came to protect d Fulani's or Hausa's ........they have a situation in Gboko, and soldiers have bin deployed there to curtail d issue but so many people choose to see it in another way........sometimes I ignore so many comments on nairaland cos they are pointless and senseless as if d nairalander that poster it doesn't have a brain.
how many people did Fulani herdsmen killed on new year? did FG deploy solders to curtail the killings? people were also killed days later did your FG deploy solders? now not up to 2days seven herdsmen were killed in revenge there are solders everywhere because they kw that benue people are now taking the bull by the horn. do u even reason with ur smelling Anus?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2018
Ngokafor:

Exactly...

I pity those shouting 'get your PVC's' all over the place...They forget that bubu had/has an evil agenda concerning this country..Empowering his fulani marauders to take over peoole's land was one of such agendas.Therefore going the way of Goodluck Jonathan in2019 is not part of the plan at all,.

Unfortunately most of those wailing now where warned in 2015,but they did not listen..now its damn too late to right their wrongs except by divine intervention...what a pity.

No mind the idiiots. The only reason most of them hated Jonathan was because of his association with Igbos. The time to wail never reach. I joined nairaland just to warn the foo.ls but they won't listen. Soon, their eyes go clear. angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Sagsabag(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
There is tension in Benue State Commissioner following the gruesome killing of seven Fulanis who were lynched and burnt by irate youths in Gboko area of Benue State on Wednesday (yesterday). Multiple reports have it that soldiers have been deployed today from Abuja to Gboko, Benue State after crisis.

The victims were said to be travelling either to Okene in Kogi State or Taraba State when criminals attacked, killed and burnt them to ashes.

Troops have currently stationed themselves in the region in order to prevent any reprisal attack.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/fulani-herdsmen-killing-soldiers-deployed-to-gboko-benue-state.html
This is a lie why can't you take more pictures rather than only one? Besides it's what we are calling the FG to do earlier. So why the barking?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by UncleJudax(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:

He can't.
Each state conducts n releases their presidential election results.
He appointed these people Brother. Most states too are APC ruled, and some of the governors have already endorsed him.

Nevertheless, we have to do what we have to do.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by brookz: 12:16am On Feb 02, 2018
I Pity my Benue Brothers, Wrong move at a Wrong Timing.

Those Unforgiving Rascals you murdered no get joy Sam-sam. i see a rehearsal attack Loading for them.

Lord of Abraham and Moses, save children from untimely death.

#Pray for Benue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by nwabobo: 12:24am On Feb 02, 2018
Beremx:
So they came to revenge for the fulanis killed? What a shithole country! God bless Donald Trump!

Sharap! You helped this inept government get into power, didn't you?

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 02, 2018
iyamALBEN:
Stop the plenty prayers for the Nation and go get your PVC.
Inec counts votes not prayer points

I said it yesterday about that thread that, Buhari will soon send his foolish political Fulani chief of defence to that community for killing their Fulani herdsmen.

They have been praying since 1914 till date, yet nothing is working except in voting corrupt politicians in to government. All of were shouting Buhari will reduce high cost of living and reduce prices of commodities in the country when comes to power.

I wonder where those were trekking three years ago are hiding their heads in shame.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by 9gerian: 12:37am On Feb 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Out of hatred for the Igbos, Afonjas voted in a Jihadist.

My sister, it is too late to stop the incoming war.

shocked Someone please clarify that this is not what most Igbos think... How can Yorubas, vote against GEJ who is Ijaw because they hate Igbos? Also, did all Yorubas vote PMB? Again, where was the hatred when OBJ and most activists of the Yoruba stock fought tooth and nail to ensure GEJ was installed as Acting President after Yaradua's death, and further voted massively for him in his first term run for the presidency? Anyone able to help clarify these questions... Because I get shocked when I see such statements

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by saintmark88(m): 12:40am On Feb 02, 2018
Ripple effect of hate speeches.....hope these pple brewing hate speeches are happy now.

If army no go der, una go say dem no dey proactive, dem go now, dem say dem wan go revenge because nah fulani men die. Sense no tell una say reprisal attack go follow
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Ken4Christ: 12:46am On Feb 02, 2018
okosodo:
The soldiers only protect the herdsmen

It is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by NEROSKY(m): 12:48am On Feb 02, 2018
iyamALBEN:

As much as i like your statements, nothing counts in Nigeria, believe me or not..
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 1:09am On Feb 02, 2018
Jolar101:

I said it yesterday about that thread that, Buhari will soon send his foolish political Fulani chief of defence to that community for killing their Fulani herdsmen.

They have been praying since 1914 till date, yet nothing is working except in voting corrupt politicians in to government. All of were shouting Buhari will reduce high cost of living and reduce prices of commodities in the country when comes to power.

I wonder where those were trekking three years ago are hiding their heads in shame.

You people should not be quick to condemn. Soldiers and policemen have died in this crisis. These soldiers have been sent to curb a reprisal. They are not going to protect herdsmen but to stop violence from erupting.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by godofuck231: 1:15am On Feb 02, 2018
iyamALBEN:
Come take one cold orijin, church don block una brains, una forget say god get strategy, even in the bible it is written
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by DedeNkem: 1:16am On Feb 02, 2018
Fulanis have been on killing spree since their fellow murderous sc*um, buhari, became "president". What did buhari do about it? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

IPOB a peaceful secessionist group that has neither committed a murder nor destroyed any property. What did murderer buhari do? He swiftly called IPOB a "terrorist group" and illegally deployed soldiers immediately to slaughter these innocent people for NO genuine reason!! When did a peaceful protest become a crime in this country!

When fulani terrorists were killed, what did the fulani tribalist in Aso Rock do? He deployed soldiers to protect his fellow fulani terrorists instead of protecting the victims of his fellow fulani terrorists!!!

Crooked buhari has proven himself over and over again as a horrible incompetent "president" and a die hard tribalist!!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 1:20am On Feb 02, 2018
Eluwilussit:

No mind the idiiots. The only reason most of them hated Jonathan was because of his association with Igbos. The time to wail never reach. I joined nairaland just to warn the foo.ls but they won't listen. Soon, their eyes go clear. angry angry angry angry angry

You people should drop your tribalism and use your brains more.

No one voted against Goodluck because of his association with Igbos. It is not like he even did anything for you people. So, I don't understand this nonsense you have written about some people voting Goodluck out because of his association with the Igbos.

Goodluck's loss was good for democracy. He under performed and disappointed many of those who massively voted for him in 2011. Anyone who feels Buhari has under performed should use his powers in 2019. Stop blaming Goodluck's loss on a section of the country. And please, the way many of you Igbos play the victim's card is annoying. You all need to grow up and get some education.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by lawalosky(m): 1:23am On Feb 02, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
There is tension in Benue State Commissioner following the gruesome killing of seven Fulanis who were lynched and burnt by irate youths in Gboko area of Benue State on Wednesday (yesterday). Multiple reports have it that soldiers have been deployed today from Abuja to Gboko, Benue State after crisis.

The victims were said to be travelling either to Okene in Kogi State or Taraba State when criminals attacked, killed and burnt them to ashes.

Troops have currently stationed themselves in the region in order to prevent any reprisal attack.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/fulani-herdsmen-killing-soldiers-deployed-to-gboko-benue-state.html
I saw them passing in Lafia today....
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 02, 2018
UncleJudax:

He appointed these people Brother. Most states too are APC ruled, and some of the governors have already endorsed him.

Nevertheless, we have to do what we have to do.

Buhari didnt make any appointment in state inec, I don't think u know how these things works. Most state where PDP ruled in 2015 wen GEJ lost. Of course some governors in APC will obviously endorse Buhari, abi na Atiku dem go endorse?

The next election is north vs north, The northern votes will be well shared.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 02, 2018
godofuck231:

Come take one cold orijin, church don block una brains, una forget say god get strategy, even in the bible it is written

Which kind use less strategy, church don block ur head.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

No one voted against Goodluck because of his association with Igbos. It is not like he even did anything for you people. So, I don't understand this nonsense you have written about some people voting Goodluck out because of his association with the Igbos.

Goodluck's loss was good for democracy. He under performed and disappointed many of those who massively voted for him in 2011. Anyone who feels Buhari has under performed should use his powers in 2019. Stop blaming Goodluck's loss on a section of the country. And please, the way many of you Igbos play the victim's card is annoying. You all need to grow up and get some education.

""And please, the way many of you Igbos play the victim's card is annoying. You all need to grow up and get some education""

Said way Yoruba were crying from 2011 - 2015 that GEJ is marginalizing them grin.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Nowenuse: 1:51am On Feb 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is really sad to see an elected president brazenly using National defence asset to pursue a tribalist agenda in a secular state ...I am am calling on the Natinal assemble to do the needful and impeach president Buhari as soon as possible as he is match box in a gas plant ..send him away now

Which national assembly? The one dominated by brave hausa fulani muslims and coward/bootylicking southerners and middlebelters?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by knight93(m): 2:11am On Feb 02, 2018
Same soldiers I saw yesterday moved past Zaki-Biam, heading towards Taraba.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by LaudableXX: 2:23am On Feb 02, 2018
9gerian:
shocked Someone please clarify that this is not what most Igbos think... How can Yorubas, vote against GEJ who is Ijaw because they hate Igbos? Also, did all Yorubas vote PMB? Again, where was the hatred when OBJ and most activists of the Yoruba stock fought tooth and nail to ensure GEJ was installed as Acting President after Yaradua's death, and further voted massively for him in his first term run for the presidency? Anyone able to help clarify these questions... Because I get shocked when I see such statements
Do you think you are addressing a reasonable person? Propaganda is the middle name of that guy, and his clique. Anything that allows them to play the victim card, is what they peddle online....
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by baysol: 2:25am On Feb 02, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

An eye for an eye makes everyone blind. This is really tragic. This is what happens when government does not act when killings are perpetrated with impunity and government pretend nothing is happening. Anachy is slowly creaping into the north and the government playing ostrich with everyone's life must be alert that it does not lose absolute control of the country. Lobatan.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by LaudableXX: 2:25am On Feb 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

I don talk say I no go laugh today, but....!! cheesy wink grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Nonaira1: 2:35am On Feb 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Out of hatred for the Igbos, Afonjas voted in a Jihadist.

My sister, it is too late to stop the incoming war.

You dey mind am .

After all, the buhari that was not worthy of their vote became "sai buhari" and "messiah" all because they claimed GEJ "marginalized" them. I remember how many of them on this forum kept narrating how they "showed GEJ" not to "marginalize yoruba" likewise, i recall how irritated and the amount of attacks they directed to GEJ for calling igbos the pillars of his government.

I hope they enjoying their "sai buhari" and i can't wait to buhari wins again so they can continue enjoying the fulani jihadist. Oh how they "dealth with GEJ for treating SS and SE better." They sure dealth with him.. I laugh whenever any of them narrate how they'll "vote Buhari out". The goodness of GEJ seem to have spoiled them. They honestly believe buhari will go without a fight? The same mab that instructed his followers to kill those that did not vote for him because it's "rigged". The same man that never accept any electory result in which he lost? Funny!!!!!! they haven't seen anything yet. Oya where the yoruba sai buhari chanters? Biko continue. The messiah is here now.

What's even funny is how they, snakily, try to heap all blame to buhari but last I checked, the yoruba controls the financial and economical aspect of his administration. The yoruba are just as guilty as Buhari in how trashy and the poor management of this administration. After all, isn't their daughter the minister of Finance? Why is buhari carrying the blame she supposed to carry?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by 4koff: 2:50am On Feb 02, 2018
hokafor:
Buhari has sent his brother to go and protect their siblings

Who be buhari brother when he send? Igbo man when dey military?
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by AreaFada2: 3:03am On Feb 02, 2018
Ngokafor:

Exactly...

I pity those shouting 'get your PVC's' all over the place...They forget that bubu had/has an evil agenda concerning this country..Empowering his fulani marauders to take over peoole's land was one of such agendas.Therefore going the way of Goodluck Jonathan in2019 is not part of the plan at all,.

Unfortunately most of those wailing now where warned in 2015,but they did not listen..now its damn too late to right their wrongs except by divine intervention...what a pity.

Lol. They think a Fula in power will behave like GEJ who believes in rule of law & democratic tenets. cheesy grin

Their culture, theism and way of life has nothing in common with democracy.

When we warned people to look at Buhari's antecedents in democracy, performance in govt, rule of law etc, we were branded tanoids, etc. Even those of us that are not Igbo were branded all kinds of things related to Biafra. Anyone who tried to be objective suffered Igbophobic abuses. It made me to really think if Igbo would not actually be better off on their own. It was as if they have no right to voice opposition or take a stand on political matters affecting this country.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by mrskillz: 3:05am On Feb 02, 2018
If this government continue to be reactive instead of being proactive on security matters, a time will come when the police will be completely useless and the Army will be so overstretched and might not be able to handle imploding chaos everywhere
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by otokx(m): 3:10am On Feb 02, 2018
We should be careful not to allow lies and emotions drive us to genocidal tendencies.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by 12submarine(m): 3:25am On Feb 02, 2018
saintmark88:
Ripple effect of hate speeches.....hope these pple brewing hate speeches are happy now.

If army no go der, una go say dem no dey proactive, dem go now, dem say dem wan go revenge because nah fulani men die. Sense no tell una say reprisal attack go follow
I don't like buhari administration, but this deployment of soldiers is very correct. When police were deployed following the killings by fulanis, some said they were there to prevent reprisals from the Benue people. Soldiers are deployed now, following senate resolution, I don't understand the rubbish these ones are saying on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Yahya Bello With His Wives / Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.