Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos (70374 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by 12submarine(m): 3:35am On Feb 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

You people should not be quick to condemn. Soldiers and policemen have died in this crisis. These soldiers have been sent to curb a reprisal. They are not going to protect herdsmen but to stop violence from erupting.
Stop wasting your time on programmed robots. Most of them campaign with the wrong points. I don't support buhari govt, but there is nothing wrong with military deployment at this moment. If military is not deployed following the recent killing and burning of fulani men, what will befall that community in few days is very predictable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by denko(m): 4:54am On Feb 02, 2018
It is these soldiers that will make the reprisal easy for the herdsmen because of the motive

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by kabawa(m): 4:57am On Feb 02, 2018
Beremx:
So they came to revenge for the fulanis killed? What a shithole country! God bless Donald Trump!

How do you feel when you type pooo
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by McTobe(m): 5:09am On Feb 02, 2018
some people on this forum shaa, did you guys care to reason that the soldiers might be for the security of Gboko people considering that those fulani herdsmen will want to plan reprisal attack on Tiv people sooner or later. i think Gboko people stand to benefit more. now you guys are heating up everywhere with sentiments.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by kabawa(m): 5:11am On Feb 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

73 people were killed in Benue a few weeks ago, only a few policemen were deployed. cry A few more were killed in the same state, and the police did nothing. Now 7 Fulani herdsmen are said to have been killed....they suddenly remembered to deploy soldiers! God dey! undecided

Your brain must be paining you.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by saintadeola: 5:30am On Feb 02, 2018
This is high level of madness, now that benue pple start defending themselves, the idiot president can deploy soldiers, defending buhari on this is a colossal height of folly. Very bias Government. He only care about his Fulani tribe,
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by egoldman(m): 5:46am On Feb 02, 2018
saabright:
I wonder while people will jus decide to be foolish......so soldiers that fill Wadata in Makurdi during d riot came to protect d Fulani's or Hausa's ........they have a situation in Gboko, and soldiers have bin deployed there to curtail d issue but so many people choose to see it in another way........sometimes I ignore so many comments on nairaland cos they are pointless and senseless as if d nairalander that poster it doesn't have a brain.

Extreme Zombiesm angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Getto23: 5:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Naigiria and dis Fulani people oo...
#tunescardhustler
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Xkalaban(m): 6:01am On Feb 02, 2018
Why dem dey avoid mention say the fulani men carry guns during their travel? Who dem been wan go shoot before they were lynched? NA don deploy sharperly to go flex muscle cos 1st class citizens don dey face the heat. Rude-bish!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2018
The only solution I see is for southerners to go into cattle ranching, simple
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Machinegun91(m): 6:10am On Feb 02, 2018
Stupid soldiers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by airprinz(m): 6:17am On Feb 02, 2018
iyamALBEN:
Stop the plenty prayers for the Nation and go get your PVC.
Inec counts votes not prayer points
And who told you after goin dere with ur pvc to vote PMB out of power, they wont be election rigging?

Lets stop deceiving oursleves, if they wont be election rigging that day, PMB is going back to Daura
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by t00dugged(f): 6:22am On Feb 02, 2018
How long will we pray?, for how long will we wait for the government?.since this herdsmen issue came up, we have done nothing but wail,have meetings, call the attention of the government,some even went on dry fasting, SMH,some even called for a total boycott of cow meat, Hahhaahah, that's just not possible, but I tell you what is possible, cattle ranching. Nigerians both home and abroad building hotels and bars and sisha clubs how many of you have thought of owning a ranch?, we need a take over,we cannot keep hoping for a miracle or the government. This is the time, it might not bring the money at first but in the long run the effort will be worth it. The time to start is now!. Wake up. If we have ranches, there will be no excuse for this people to be in your neighborhood. Here in my state a number of people have confirmed to have been robbed by fulanis on the expressway especially at the by-pass,this has gone on for some years now but no one has done anything about it. Let's wake up, ranching is the only way for a gradual take over

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Killurself: 6:28am On Feb 02, 2018
Soldiers are there to stop attack on both side.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by opribo(m): 6:29am On Feb 02, 2018
Someone once said for every fulani killed is a debt owed, repayable one-day if not now then later.

Therefore I have no iota of doubt in my mind that these soldiers will be nowhere to be found when they come for reprisal attack on the Gboko people. They should be vigilant and don't thinking the soldiers got their backs covered. They have come by only to fortify them to ensure they carry out successful revenge.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by hardbody: 6:31am On Feb 02, 2018
Beremx:
long time. How body?

I dey jare. Your boss is buharing us any how
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by kingsaif(m): 6:35am On Feb 02, 2018
wow, I wonder how some people think, why are they complaining about the deployment of soldiers? I thought it was incase of any reprisal attack by the fulani and thats d same reason why the governor imposed curfew? why are people so partisan.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by newoffer: 6:41am On Feb 02, 2018
Olalan:
How did we descend so low as a people and a nation where human life has no value. The Fulani herdsmen and farmers/natives clashes need to be contained now. Same way the govt. played politics with the Boko harma crisis when it started before it became a huge monster that seems untamed till date.
. You can see how Boko Haram started. like joke it becomes a big project. The north quest for power will turn dis once peaceful nation into a war zone
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by EternalTruths: 6:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Nonaira1:

You dey mind am .

After all, the buhari that was not worthy of their vote became "sai buhari" and "messiah" all because they claimed GEJ "marginalized" them. I remember how many of them on this forum kept narrating how they "showed GEJ" not to "marginalize yoruba" likewise, i recall how irritated and the amount of attacks they directed to GEJ for calling igbos the pillars of his government.

I hope they enjoying their "sai buhari" and i can't wait to buhari wins again so they can continue enjoying the fulani jihadist. Oh how they "dealth with GEJ for treating SS and SE better." They sure dealth with him.. I laugh whenever any of them narrate how they'll "vote Buhari out". The goodness of GEJ seem to have spoiled them. They honestly believe buhari will go without a fight? The same mab that instructed his followers to kill those that did not vote for him because it's "rigged". The same man that never accept any electory result in which he lost? Funny!!!!!! they haven't seen anything yet. Oya where the yoruba sai buhari chanters? Biko continue. The messiah is here now.

What's even funny is how they, snakily, try to heap all blame to buhari but last I checked, the yoruba controls the financial and economical aspect of his administration. The yoruba are just as guilty as Buhari in how trashy and the poor management of this administration. After all, isn't their daughter the minister of Finance? Why is buhari carrying the blame she supposed to carry?

The Jihad is coming South next year and SW will be the first victim.

In the end, South West will regret their decision
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by bigdot1759(m): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2018
stefanweeks:
This is terrible.

I hope the army didnt come for vengeance
No dey come to avoid any attack by dis Fulani or who can face dem . don't u tink Fulani may intend to attack again
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by EternalTruths: 6:55am On Feb 02, 2018
frenzyduchess:
The only solution I see is for southerners to go into cattle ranching, simple

Cattle herding is a coverup for their Jihad.

Even if Southerners go into ranching, it won't stop Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists from moving around with their cows.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by ashjay001(m): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2018
Well, with all the wailing going on here, PMB has allowed his kinsmen to make his job harder.

Every Fulani supporter, claims d herdsmen attacks, are always reprisals. Has any of d cottonwool filled brains wailers, thought, d deployment of soldiers, might be, to prempt, any so-called reprisal from d herdsmen

Make I leave una to wail in peace.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by EternalTruths: 6:58am On Feb 02, 2018
t00dugged:
How long will we pray?, for how long will we wait for the government?.since this herdsmen issue came up, we have done nothing but wail,have meetings, call the attention of the government,some even went on dry fasting, SMH,some even called for a total boycott of cow meat, Hahhaahah, that's just not possible, but I tell you what is possible, cattle ranching. Nigerians both home and abroad building hotels and bars and sisha clubs how many of you have thought of owning a ranch?, we need a take over,we cannot keep hoping for a miracle or the government. This is the time, it might not bring the money at first but in the long run the effort will be worth it. The time to start is now!. Wake up. If we have ranches, there will be no excuse for this people to be in your neighborhood. Here in my state a number of people have confirmed to have been robbed by fulanis on the expressway especially at the by-pass,this has gone on for some years now but no one has done anything about it. Let's wake up, ranching is the only way for a gradual take over

Wake up.

They have no plan to ranch their cows because nomadic lifestyle is their coverup for jihad.

Even if Southerners ranch their cows, they won't ranch theirs
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by mckazzy(m): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2018
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

When they first broke the news of the recent killing in Benue, it was reported as "Bandit killed" and not the ethnic cleansing of the Fulani tribe.

Now, the headline stated otherwise.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by SpartanJ: 7:07am On Feb 02, 2018
This problem has finally become an economy where business thrives for some gun contractors, politicians and military men.

They will do everything to remain relevant in the country and ensure more billions of naira are stolen

As the water is unstable so will their lives be unstable.

Let's go for our PVCs
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by UncleJudax(m): 7:25am On Feb 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Buhari didnt make any appointment in state inec, I don't think u know how these things works. Most state where PDP ruled in 2015 wen GEJ lost. Of course some governors in APC will obviously endorse Buhari, abi na Atiku dem go endorse?

The next election is north vs north, The northern votes will be well shared.
You make me laugh. But again...we are on the Same Mission...so..i hush.

And last time i checked, Atiku was still not a Presidental candidate, and He should remain so.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Daewang: 7:29am On Feb 02, 2018
Oh Lord I know we Igbos sinned against you that's why you put us in nigeria, but we have learned our lesson please take us out of this zoo.
Na afa Nna na Nwa na Mmuo nso Amen.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by pawesome(m): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2018
They wia killing benue indigines and he only sent the police...now they killed fulani and they sent soldiers angry
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by talk2emma: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2018
WELCOME TO FULANI REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by iyamALBEN(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2018
airprinz:
And who told you after goin dere with ur pvc to vote PMB out of power, they wont be election rigging?

Lets stop deceiving oursleves, if they wont be election rigging that day, PMB is going back to Daura

Then let's take him back to daura. Give your self some confidence. Don't let your mind give them the victory they don't own.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by malcomvee: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2018
cc lalasticlala sharamuta means prostitute... is there no rule for this?

kabawa:

Go and impeach him yourself.
Sharamuta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.