Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them (12197 Views)

Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / The Real Reason Why Girls Stare At Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by DavidEsq(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
ubunja:

sue me
Dem neva brief me to sue u yet sha
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
donsimoniiblog:

So idg, is it that he's your type or u had sympathy
I really don't know.
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44 front page pls
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
I really don't know.
I. Think it is sympathy
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
I really don't know.
I. Think it is sympathy
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
I really don't know.
I. Think it is sympathy
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
donsimoniiblog:

I. Think it is sympathy
Not really sympathy though, I was having mixed feelings.
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by FSFitzGerald: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Catching a girl staring is the easiest time to hit on her. What you need to do is hold the gaze for long until she looks confused or smile sheepishly then you can give her a little smirk and move towards her confidently...rest is history.
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by youngbelieve(f): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jamariwolff:
You forgot:
5. The Dangotes or Bill Gates stare: I'll stare at men of this calibre until my eye comots. So they'll know I'm available.

grin this one weak me grin
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by RealMillennial(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
ONE OF THOSE FUN THINGS ABOUT Latinos Especially MEXICANS. GIRL WANTS U, SHE COMES 4 U.
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hmm just thinking!
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
It is well
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
Not really sympathy though, I was having mixed feelings.

Okay..
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Gabaleve(m): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2018
donsimoniiblog:
all these virgin children with meaninglessness comments
Mumu, no go find babe
dey there dey observe babe wey nor send u
idiot, na only online dem dey get liver
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2018
PAINMENT..go suck brea*t..carry head like bobrisky nip*les
Gabaleve:

Mumu, no go find babe

dey there dey observe babe wey nor send u

idiot, na only online dem dey get liver
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by gudvibz(f): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2018
ugoswaggz:

shut up!
Guys stare at ladies' foolishness too

Whoever said foolishness was just a guy's thing? You freak,get your freaky self out of my mentions lipsrsealed Plz keep your insults to yourself lipsrsealed
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2018

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2018
gudvibz:

Whoever said foolishness was just a guy's thing? You freak,get your freaky self out of my mentions lipsrsealed Plz keep your insults to yourself lipsrsealed

Lwkmd...
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2018
ugoswaggz:
freak? Really, are u normal? Are u ok? Its ur parents that are freaks, u little dirty girl
Wawu..
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by gudvibz(f): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2018
ugoswaggz:

freak?
Really, are u normal? Are u ok?
Its ur parents that are freaks, u little dirty girl

You filthy, stinky,untrained animal. You're hopelessly hopeless, how dare you, you think you can come and throw insults at anyone just cos it's the internet?
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by gudvibz(f): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
ugoswaggz:

No! Not anyone, just u! U lack manners and good upbringing.
Hopelessly hopeless? Really? Am sure ur just a high sch. kid, so i'll ignore that error, if ur going to insult a man old enof to be ur father then do it right, my fourth kid can do better than that, didn't ur parents ever mention respect for elders? Very unlikely

You threw the insult first and here you are talking about respect undecided even if you're older than me (which I can't contend with or agree with) shouldn't you know how to talk without insults? And then you brought in my parents I didn't want to address that. Elder of the land plz don't dish out what you can't take
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Fourwinds: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
You forgot:
5. The Dangotes or Bill Gates stare: I'll stare at men of this calibre until my eye comots. So they'll know I'm available.
yet ladies will say money is not everything or the reason why they fall in love....nonsense
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Jamariwolff(f): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fourwinds:
yet ladies will say money is not everything or the reason why they fall in love....nonsense
lol.
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
What can i say
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by gudvibz(f): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
ugoswaggz:

young girl, "shut up" is never an insult, ur father can say that to ur mum when she is incorrect, then does ur mum call him freak? Don't let me curse u, enough!

Lolz cheesy ,please let it go, you can't curse me. I agree enough is enough cool
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
gudvibz:

You filthy, stinky,untrained animal. You're hopelessly hopeless, how dare you, you think you can come and throw insults at anyone just cos it's the internet?

I weak.. Lmfao
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
ugoswaggz:

No! Not anyone, just u! U lack manners and good upbringing.
Hopelessly hopeless? Really? Am sure ur just a high sch. kid, so i'll ignore that error, if ur going to insult a man old enof to be ur father then do it right, my fourth kid can do better than that, didn't ur parents ever mention respect for elders? Very unlikely

Oya papa himself... Lol
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
gudvibz:

You threw the insult first and here you are talking about respect undecided even if you're older than me (which I can't contend with or agree with) shouldn't you know how to talk without insults? And then you brought in my parents I didn't want to address that. Elder of the land plz don't dish out what you can't take

Elder of the Land got me. Lol
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by habsydiamond(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
That's Naija girls for u.....dem dey always wait of the guys to make the first move.....that's the major reason why most of them usually end up with someone who is less attracted to them...
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Lalas247(f): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
UltraMax:
Stop looking at us joor tongue

Do u have a beard ? sad
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Do u have a beard ? sad
Like Gandalf honey cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Blast His Girlfriend After Sex For Not Shaving Her Private Part (photos) / What Category Do You Place 5.5inches Girth? / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.