Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them (12205 Views)

Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / The Real Reason Why Girls Stare At Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Gabaleve(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
donsimoniiblog:
PAINMENT..go suck brea*t..carry head like bobrisky nip*les

e nor rhyme

mumu,nor go reason better content for ur blog
u go tel me weda na girl wey dey look stories Linda ikeji take blow.

if ur brain nor get enuf oil to reason better content then sell d blog use d money buy data

idiot, see as he carry face like roasted corn
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by QueenBeeHive(f): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Totally relative
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
there is what they call blogging for fun, and everyone got their ideas grin...watch me build something iconic.....by the way i am sure u cant relate with stuffs like this because your brain is directly proportional to the brain of an aba made sex doll...carry head like ebonyi Tortoise...now type forth something meaningful or get outta my radar
Gabaleve:

e nor rhyme

mumu,nor go reason better content for ur blog
u go tel me weda na girl wey dey look stories Linda ikeji take blow.

if ur brain nor get enuf oil to reason better content then sell d blog use d money buy data

idiot, see as he carry face like roasted corn
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Gabaleve(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
donsimoniiblog:
there is what they call blogging for fun, and everyone got their ideas grin...watch me build something iconic.....by the way i am sure u cant relate with stuffs like this because your brain is directly proportional to the brain of an aba made sex doll...carry head like ebonyi Tortoise...now type forth something meaningful or get outta my radar

Mumu,dey dere dey deceive urself say u dey blog fr fun
even if blogging na fr everybody, still not ur thing

better go and face ur studies and stop fantasizing rubbish, u never reach d age to dey reason all dis thing, all u need to think of is keeping ur virginity, but I knw say ur ear block nw,, u nor fit hear advice as u don dey hide watch blue film.
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by xoxocandy(f): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2018
Time passers: These girls will look at you and smile at their friends or probably their friends have tied her with you like a virtual college hook up. They won't talk since that will embarrass them since their friends are waiting for such an opportunity to happen and make fun of it. Nobody likes that since they will become butt of jokes in their friends circle. These types will not talk even if the hook up seems genuine.
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Assassin101: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
I bet u were imagining wat it would feel like to fvck a crippled guy
Chikita66:
I don't really stare at guys but there was this guy on wheel chair one day I went to shoprite, he was looking so cute, calm and collected.

I stared at him for quite a time there.
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Assassin101:
I bet u were imagining wat it would feel like to fvck a crippled guy

U had to type this.. Lwkmd
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun fp Pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly / Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? / Petite Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.