Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria (5384 Views)

De-radicalization” Of Terrorists Doesn’t Work - Farooq Kperogi / Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis / Osinbajo Orders Security Reinforcements After Communal Violence In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by mank1234(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
A very unbiased analysis of the situation. Unfortunately, someone up there is already seeing it as them vs us, instead of seeing the big problem that lies ahead. There lies the problem.

Some people in power feels it's the work of those in opposition just as GEJ and co believed with Bill Haram.
Some are bidding their time till they leave office and the issue will be inherited by another person.
Some are saying so far as my state is not involve it's not a problem.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by LRNZH(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
mank1234:
A very unbiased analysis of the situation. Unfortunately, someone up there is already seeing it as them vs us, instead of seeing the big problem that lies ahead. There lies the problem.

Some people in power feels it's the work of those in opposition just as GEJ and co believed with Bill Haram.
Some are bidding their time till they leave office and the issue will be inherited by another person.
Some are saying so far as my state is not involve it's not a problem.

You hit the nail on the head. This is so reminiscent of GEJs initial reaction to the Boko Haram menace under his administration.

Yes Buhari's supporters can't see the start similarities.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please come and share this to the general audience. People are dying.

3 Likes

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
This herdsmen issue is gonna grow and become worse than Boko Haram and this time it will consume the whole country. A civil war might ensue for Nigeria in the nearer future, I need to leave.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by 12submarine(m): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Actually, i think this issue is even beyond him. infact, it's even beyond Nigeria and the sad thing thing is that the man is so oblivious to the wider implications its almost surreal. focusing on buhari limits the options we should have for combating this menace. This isn't to say he shouldn't be pushed out in 2019 by those who want to but even when GEJ was there, we had the dogon nahwa massacre in 2013 so having a southern christian as president isn't the magic wand to drive it away.

The world is changing and we need to develop new tools, new ways of thinking to combat our problems
On other posts, he claims he is against Buhari, but just look at the bolded. Afonjas are the problems of this country. Afonja and hypocrisy.

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
12submarine:

On other posts, he claims he is against Buhari, but just look at the bolded. Afonjas are the problems of this country. Afonja and hypocrisy.

I truly have a lot of fans and minions who obsess about my posts, feelings, thoughts etc every fvcking minute cheesy cheesy

Mister fan, when did i discuss my thoughts on that with you? when did i tell you i care whether buhari comes back or not in 2019? cheesy

Why should i care if buhari comes back or not in 2019? cheesy

abeg, the matter on this thread is way beyond buhari, your love or hatred for him angry

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by 12submarine(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
[s]
Shuku0kukobambi:

I truly have a lot of fans and minions who obsess about my posts, feelings, thoughts etc every fvcking minute cheesy cheesy

Mister fan, when did i discuss my thoughts on that with you? when did i tell you i care whether buhari comes back or not in 2019? cheesy

Why should i care if buhari comes back or not in 2019? cheesy

abeg, the matter on this thread is way beyond buhari, your love or hatred for him angry
[/s]
Afonjas are the problems of this country. They always have their tongues deep inside the anus of their master. Trust ewedurians at your peril. Who is your fan? Have I ever quoted you? So because I saw a comment sometimes back and later came across its gross contradiction makes me your fan. You must be high on that algea you call ewedu rubbish.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
12submarine:
[s][/s]
Afonjas are the problems of this country. They always have their tongues deep inside the anus of their master. Trust ewedurians at your peril. Who is your fan? Have I ever quoted you? So because I saw a comment sometimes back and later came across its gross contradiction makes me your fan. You must be high on that algea you call ewedu rubbish.

You're tripping again and tying yourself up in your own web. You're a minion obviously obsessed with me and it's being eating you up hence your bottled up anger and frustration pouring out here cheesy

So of all the problems outlined in this article, it's buhari and where one single individual's interests lies that concerns you? are you that narrow minded? where is the comment mr searcher?

When will you have sense to realize politics is all about interest? Do you think it was betrayal when ojukwu lost senate elections in 1983 in his own senatorial zone? or when he lost presidency twice in the same east? or when Zik lost to Shagari in the east in 1979 and 1983? or when obasanjo defeated buhari in some northern states in 2003? Are all Fulani's betrayers because Buhari snookered Tinubu? are all Igbo betrayers because Ngige belongs to Buhari's kitchen cabinet that snookered Tinubu?

We've been joking about it since but you and wherever you come from need some growing up to do. Nothing like betrayal in politics. It's all about interest mr man

I don't want to ruin this thread so back to the issue at hand cool

3 Likes

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by americanson: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
usba:
I simply don't believe one word of this article.
Why will you believe when you are a hardcore burahi supporter, possibly a paid agent or an fulani ?
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Hate? such a strong word. I hate no one dear mental midget. I simply give proportional and appropriate response to acts and talks of idiocy around me
Story! Story!! Story!!!
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by LRNZH(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
americanson:
Why will you believe when you are a hardcore burahi supporter, possibly a paid agent or an fulani ?

Don't waste MB on this one pls.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Story! Story!! Story!!!

really? shocked

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by 12submarine(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're tripping again and tying yourself up in your own web. You're a minion obviously obsessed with me and it's being eating you up hence your bottled up anger and frustration pouring out here cheesy

So of all the problems outlined in this article, it's buhari and where one single individual's interests lies is what concerns you? are you that narrow minded? where is the comment my searcher?

When will you have sense to realize politics is all about interest? Do you think it was betrayal when ojukwu lost senate elections in 1983 in his own senatorial zone? or when he lost presidency twice in the same east? or when Zik lost to Shagari in the east in 1979 and 1983? or when obasanjo defeated buhari in some northern states in 2003? Are all Fulani's betrayers because Buhari snookered Tinubu? are all Igbo betrayers because Ngige belongs to Buhari's kitchen cabinet that snookered Tinubu?

We've been joking about it since but you and wherever you come from need some growing up to do. Nothing like betrayal in politics. It's all about interest mr man

I don't want to ruin this thread so back to the issue at hand cool
Another name for afonja is betrayal. Even their slave master is aware of that. Continue with your interest, the illegal immigrants from Futa Jalon will soon conquer more states, I understand Osun state is being gradually invaded. Even a retired military officer has been directed to pay a fine of 9m for disturbing the invasion. The end shall justify the means.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

really? shocked
You're a known Igbo hater even your monica says it all.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
12submarine:

Another name for afonja is betrayal. Even their slave master is aware of that. Continue with your interest, the illegal immigrants from Futa Jalon will soon conquer more states, I understand Osun state is being gradually invaded. Even a retired military officer has been directed to pay a fine of 9m for disturbing the invasion. The end shall justify the means.

i thought you were going to bring up that comment that ran you mad? Like all your fathers were slaves when Zik was junior partner to Balewa? like all your ancestors were slaves when Ekwueme was VP to Shagari? like all your coming generations will be slaves because GEJ was VP to yaradua? Aikhomu and Ukiwe to Babangida? Your case is irredeemable cheesy

What about the folks who were arrested in Enugu for trying to defend themselves against the marauders?

See a quote from the article

....Delta State’s former commissioner of police Ikechukwu Aduba expressed exasperation with the growing crisis: “The problem is how do we contain [the herdsmen], especially with their peculiar mode of operation? The way these people operate is amazing. They will strike within five and six minutes and disappear… there is no way the police can be everywhere at the same time.”

have they finished building their colony there? clown. Keep following my posts and scent about like a dog normally does. I'll give you the attention you crave cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:

My moniker is in honour of Shuku Okuko Bambiala. are you telling me he's igbo? You should infact accuse me of too much affection for him and his people cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

My moniker is in honour of Shuku Okuko Bambiala. are you telling me he's igbo? You should infact accuse me of too much affection for him and his people cheesy
What is the meaning of the name you mentioned??
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
What is the meaning of the name you mentioned??

It's the god whose priest i am. Do you want to worship him with me?

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

It's the god whose priest i am. Do you want to worship him with me?
Good for you!! Only God will judge you
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Good for you!! Only God will judge you

amen even as he judges you too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by 12submarine(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
[s]
Shuku0kukobambi:

i thought you were going to bring up that comment that ran you mad? Like all your fathers were slaves when Zik was junior partner to Balewa? like all your ancestors were slaves when Ekwueme was VP to Shagari? like all your coming generations will be slaves because GEJ was VP to yaradua? Aikhomu and Ukiwe to Babangida? Your case is irredeemable cheesy

What about the folks who were arrested in Enugu for trying to defend themselves against the marauders?

See a quote from the article

have they finished building their colony there? clown. Keep following my posts and scent about like a dog normally does. I'll give you the attention you crave cheesy
[/s]
Funny how clowns think. To a typical directionless ewedurian, whoever is not happy with the gross incompetence presently on display qualifies for an Igbo, smh. By this post below, one will be tempted to think ewedurians have started thinking straight, fa! fa!! fa!!!, foul, not until when they get liberated from their master. Go and sip your algea, no one craves for ewedu attention. Continue with your interest, a leopard cannot change its spot.

Shuku0kukobambi:
cheesy cheesy

Na only soldier work buhari sabi and if there's something soldiers know and imbibe very well, it's respect for superiors. He still calls OBJ his boss and he knows a verbal attack would do his struggling administration no good. Wetin he go use attack ebora owu sef?

Just wish he and his cabal will be sensible enough to heed the message delivered by the evil messenger otherwise he go hear wen!!
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

amen even as he judges you too cheesy
He will only judge you for misbehaving.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
12submarine:
[s][/s]
Funny how clowns think. To a typical directionless ewedurian, whoever is not happy with the gross incompetence presently on display qualifies for an Igbo, smh. By this post below, one will be tempted to think ewedurians have started thinking straight, fa! fa!! fa!!!, foul, not until when they get liberated from their master. Go and sip your algea, no one craves for ewedu attention. Continue with your interest, a leopard cannot change its spot.

You truly lack sense in multiple proportions. So that is the post that got you into generational madness? cheesy

How does this 'almighty' quote below translate to support or lack of support for buhari. Pls where are the sensible human beings in the house to come and explain to this slave of the albino hunchback? cheesy

Just wish he and his cabal will be sensible enough to heed the message delivered by the evil messenger otherwise he go hear wen!!

You didn't think straight after the massacre of 1945, 1953, 1966, 1967-1970 and countless others after that. You didn't think straight after the northern oligarch allocated all the oil wells to themselves and you dare accuse someone else of not thinking straight? sense will never know your house cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by 12submarine(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Is not about hatred for Igbos, it is more of servitude to their master.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
He will only judge you for misbehaving.

and what will he judge you for? bulldozing your enemies or did christ not ask you to forgive your enemies? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
12submarine:

Is not about hatred for Igbos, it is more of servitude to their master.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The slave that loves his killers and despoilers is still talking. Anyway, at least you can explain to him that i have no hate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by 12submarine(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
[s]
Shuku0kukobambi:

You truly lack sense in multiple proportions. So that is the post that got you into generational madness? cheesy

How does this 'almighty' quote below translate to support or lack of support for buhari. Pls where are the sensible human beings in the house to come and explain to this slave of the albino hunchback? cheesy

You didn't think straight after the massacre of 1945, 1953, 1966, 1967-1970 and countless others after that. You didn't think straight after the northern oligarch allocated all the oil wells to themselves and you dare accuse someone else of not thinking straight? sense will never know your house cheesy

[/s]
Obviously, the confused ewedurian thinks anyone not happy with the damage staring all in the face must be an Igbo. I think i am done with you. Enjoy your algea in peace.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

and what will he judge you for? bulldozing your enemies or did christ not ask you to forgive your enemies? cheesy
Am only bulldozing Igbo haters and enemies of freedom. These devilish subhumans does not deserve forgiveness just the same way Satan does not deserve forgiveness from God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
12submarine:
[s][/s]
Obviously, the confused ewedurian thinks anyone not happy with the damage staring all in the face must be an Igbo. I think i am done with you. Enjoy your algea in peace.

I know you're not igbo, you're afonja or have you not being called that by some dolts on this forum? cheesy

What have you done about the oil wells allocated by your masters (that you've always voted for) to themselves? Is it not time to start thinking straight? or you think Asari who is now a bearded Mohammedan Alhaji will come and save you? cheesy

enjoy your mumuness in pain bro as you get out of the thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Am only bulldozing Igbo haters and enemies of freedom. These devilish subhumans does not deserve forgiveness just the same way Satan does not deserve forgiveness from God Almighty.

Just as i'm sending wrath to all Yoruba haters and enemies of common sense. Those devilish and imbecilic dotards do not deserve forgiveness, mercy or happiness for fighting against a peaceful, hospitable and generous people who have always showed them love and fairness. Why should you have any problems with that? grin

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Amoto94(m): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
I read the article and it's quite unfortunate that some Nigerians think the farmers and herdsmen crisis is an attempt to overrun them by invading forces. This is nothing but an attempt to cover our eyes with wool and deflection from the underlying issues.

The impact of climate change can't be ruled out and policy makers must come up with policies that will put an end to this impending catastrophe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by LRNZH(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Amoto94:
I read the article and it's quite unfortunate that some Nigerians think the farmers and herdsmen crisis is an attempt to overrun them by invading forces. This is nothing but an attempt to cover our eyes with wool and deflection from the underlying issues.

The impact of climate change can't be ruled out and policy makers must come up with policies that will put an end to this impending catastrophe

So do you see any signs that the policy makers are taking the issue any seriously.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Amoto94:

The impact of climate change is being swallowed up in the ethnic and religious coloration the matter is being allowed to be wrapped in not only in Nigeria but indeed all over West Africa.

Economic considerations started the Arab spring that has resulted into civil wars in Syria, Yemen, Libya. a small wound can become gangrenous and lead to amputation if adequate care isn't taken is the warning by the author of the report. Inaction by the FG is a bad thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bye-Election: Enugu PDP Hails INEC, Security Agencies On Transparent Election / Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) / PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.