Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria (5372 Views)

De-radicalization” Of Terrorists Doesn’t Work - Farooq Kperogi / Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis / Osinbajo Orders Security Reinforcements After Communal Violence In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:21am On Feb 04, 2018
Reminez:

Baba..I hail oo. One man Mopol. I never knew you were a priest sir. How do I become an adherent of your religion ? I wish to worship shuku obuko bambi too but I am a python charmer wink and i was told followers of that god must not have anything to do with python.
grin cheesy

In that case, i will introduce you to Shuku Okuko Alabuku or Shuku Okuko Alasete. They don't mind python dancers cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 1:36am On Feb 04, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Of course i wrote it and i stand by it cheesy

Now be bold enough to tell me that what you claim befell the Yoruba is Igbo hatred. If you deny it, were you drunk when you wrote it? cheesy

Even though you've not answered mine, i already answered part of yours with the quote and link i provided. I wonder why you're running away from it cheesy
And I also stand on the answer I gave you regarding to that.

Asking me to be bold enough and tell you what I claim befell yorubas is like telling your closest pal to remind you your name. You know what you wrote that brought the answer I gave you unless you want me to believe you were drunk when you wrote it. grin grin grin

I have tried in answering the questions you asked but you've not answered any of mine. you're still beating about the bush thinking of how to dodge them.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:47am On Feb 04, 2018
enemybulldozer:
And I also stand on the answer I gave you regarding to that.

Asking me to be bold enough and tell you what I claim befell yorubas is like telling your closest pal to remind you your name. You know what you wrote that brought the answer I gave you unless you want me to believe you were drunk when you wrote it. grin grin grin

I have tried in answering the questions you asked but you've not answered any of mine. you're still beating about the bush thinking of how to dodge them.

What is there to dodge in your question? cheesy

So this great happenstance that befell Yoruba is just your hatred? So hatred for Yorubas is all that you have to offer? what exactly is the effect of that? abeg keep on hating us biko but you've now lost the right to complain of hate in return from whatever quater. i hope you know or are you the only one with the rights to hate? cheesy

Meanwhile, whats your response to the quote and the link i provided in answer to 2 of your questions? are you trying to be blind to it? cheesy
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Reminez(m): 1:48am On Feb 04, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

In that case, i will introduce you to Shuku Okuko Alabuku or Shuku Okuko Alasete. They don't mind python dancers cheesy
Haaaaa grin grin cheesy grin
By the way, I'm in Abidjan. I'm a make up artiste in their defense academy. I teach military men on "tactical manoeuvres " in war such as dressing in iro, buba, bra and gele to evade enemy forces wink

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:54am On Feb 04, 2018
Reminez:

Haaaaa grin grin cheesy grin
By the way, I'm in Abidjan. I'm a make up artiste in their defense academy. I teach military men on "tactical manoeuvres " in war such as dressing in iro, buba, bra and gele to evade enemy forces wink

walahi, you're a wucked sambarry cheesy cheesy

That means you're in the most elitist unit of the armed forces because it's where our chest beating friends have their greatest strength. every 50 years, beginning in 1967, we get a demonstration of this tactical maneuver cheesy
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 2:11am On Feb 04, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

What is there to dodge in your question? cheesy

So this great happenstance that befell Yoruba is just your hatred? So hatred for Yorubas is all that you have to offer? what exactly is the effect of that? abeg keep on hating us biko but you've now lost the right to complain of hate in return from whatever quater. i hope you know or are you the only one with the rights to hate? cheesy

Meanwhile, whats your response to the quote and the link i provided in answer to 2 of your questions? are you trying to be blind to it? cheesy
Answer my questions line by line with facts and figures that is what I have been waiting for and that is if you truly know what you're doing.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Reminez(m): 2:11am On Feb 04, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

That means you're in the most elitist unit of the armed forces because it's where our chest beating friends have their greatest strength. every 50 years, beginning in 1967, we get a demonstration of this tactical maneuver cheesy
Nah your footsteps I dey follow baba.

That chest beating issa DNA something..
Agbari ojukwu and Cownu. If to say octopus Paul dey alive ni, shebi e for epp us predict the next noise maker from that poto poto side

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 5:11am On Feb 04, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Answer my questions line by line with facts and figures that is what I have been waiting for and that is if you truly know what you're doing.

See the way he's giving out orders like the gburu gburu of nairaland. Is Igbo hatred of Yorubas the misfortune you claim befell them? cheesy

What have you done with the quote and link I gave you in answer to 2 of your questions? cheesy
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 5:12am On Feb 04, 2018
Reminez:

Nah your footsteps I dey follow baba.

That chest beating issa DNA something..
Agbari ojukwu and Cownu. If to say octopus Paul dey alive ni, shebi e for epp us predict the next noise maker from that poto poto side

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 6:14am On Feb 04, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

I'm not wicked please
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

See the way he's giving out orders like the gburu gburu of nairaland. Is Igbo hatred of Yorubas the misfortune you claim befell them? cheesy

What have you done with the quote and link I gave you in answer to 2 of your questions? cheesy
Gburu gburu ko gbulu gbulu ni that is not what I ve been asking from you.

The quote and link you gave did not in anyway answer my questions.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by DejiSantos: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by LRNZH(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lalasticlala, how far na? Three major topics on this matter and you have not seen any worthy of FP?
This involves people lives.... ehn Ogbeni? Ejoh mana.

See the other two: Tankiu.

https://www.nairaland.com/4328172/video-fulani-militia-touting-weapons

https://www.nairaland.com/4327853/video-benues-gov-ortom-names

cc: Ishilove
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by usba: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Amoto94:
I read the article and it's quite unfortunate that some Nigerians think the farmers and herdsmen crisis is an attempt to overrun them by invading forces. This is nothing but an attempt to cover our eyes with wool and deflection from the underlying issues.

The impact of climate change can't be ruled out and policy makers must come up with policies that will put an end to this impending catastrophe

Someone is shopping for the next arena for US war on terror and are crafting a narrative to suit such Agenda.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by SakuraSimiola: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO: SEE MADNESS! IPOB'S NELLY OFOEGBU SAYS THEY ARE NOT BIAFRANS BUT IDUU!!! / Governor Adebayo Adefarati Of Ondo State Is Dead / Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.