Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria (5381 Views)

De-radicalization” Of Terrorists Doesn’t Work - Farooq Kperogi / Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis / Osinbajo Orders Security Reinforcements After Communal Violence In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Just as i'm sending wrath to all Yoruba haters and enemies of common sense. Those devilish and imbecilic dotards do not deserve forgiveness, mercy or happiness for fighting against a peaceful, hospitable and generous people who have always showed them love and fairness. Why should you have any problems with that? grin
Your wrath will never ever have any effect on anybody rather, it will bounce back on the yorubas because yorubas are the architect of what has befallen them. Besides who is begging yorubas for forgiveness?? Is it not you that came up with forgiveness of a thing??

Lol @ love and fairness grin grin grin Your god awolowo masterminded the killing of our women and children and you call it love and fairness??
During operation python dance afonjas were busy rejoicing and cheering the Amy and you call that love and fairness??
I think a wise person should come and teach yorubas what love and fairness is all about.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Amoto94(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
LRNZH:

So do you see any signs that the policy makers are taking the issue any seriously.
They are not serious and those affected by the crisis don't trust them too. I think we need to look at how US solved its Cowboys vs Farmers clashes in the 19th century and modify it to suit our needs.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Amoto94(m): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

The impact of climate change is being swallowed up in the ethnic and religious coloration the matter is being allowed to be wrapped in not only in Nigeria but indeed all over West Africa.

Economic considerations started the Arab spring that has resulted into civil wars in Syria, Yemen, Libya. a small wound can become gangrenous and lead to amputation if adequate care isn't taken is the warning by the author of the report. Inaction by the FG is a bad thing

I wrote something about it sometimes last week on how cattle colony or ranch can solve the issue if the political will and sincerity of purpose is there.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Your wrath will never ever have any effect on anybody rather, it will bounce back on the yorubas because yorubas are the architect of what has befallen them. Besides who is begging yorubas for forgiveness?? Is it not you that came up with forgiveness of a thing??

Lol @ love and fairness grin grin grin Your god awolowo masterminded the killing of our women and children and you call it love and fairness??
During operation python dance afonjas were busy rejoicing and cheering the Amy and you call that love and fairness??
I think a wise person should come and teach yorubas what love and fairness is all about.

And you think your online rants can boil water? Just like Igbos are the architect of the massacres that befell them in 1945, 1953, 1966, 1967-1970. Just as they were the architects of the python dance that danced away a lot of their children plus their albino hunchback messiah right? Let me gloat with you cheesy

War isn't a tea party and even Jesus advised whoever wants to go to war to sit down first and count the cost if he can pay it. When next you want to start a war, take heed to the lesson in George Bernard Shaw's play ''Arms and the man'' in war, chocolate is more important than bullets

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Amoto94(m): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Amoto94:

I wrote something about it sometimes last week on how cattle colony or ranch can solve the issue if the political will and sincerity of purpose is there.

No one has a problem with the colonies or ranches. The problem is where they'll be located. Sambissa is 51,000 Hectares of wasting forest. We will applaud the FG if they can create the colonies there. It seems a joke but govt should give this serious attention.

Igbos buy lands in kano, Yorubas buy lands in PH for their businesses, they weren't given free by govt. If anybody wishes to ranch his cattle, he should approach land owners to buy or lease land and fence it to prevent the dumb cows from feasting on a poor farmers cassava.

The govt isn't sincere and it's unfortunate considering the enormous goodwill that buhari rode on to Aso Rock in 2015

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by LRNZH(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
Amoto94:
LRNZH take a look at this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4319699/cattle-colony-solutions-open-letter

Just read it. Very lofty idea.... Let me inform you of what's likely to happen.
The governments will not fund the colonies.... Fulani will move in and claim the land.... They will start rnaging in all sorts of illegality against the surrounding Ebira communities. Yahaya Bello was to quick to commit without studying and understanding the proposal.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Amoto94(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
LRNZH:

Just read it. Very lofty idea.... Let me inform you of what's likely to happen.
The governments will not fund the colonies.... Fulani will move in and claim the land.... They will start rnaging in all sorts of illegality against the surrounding Ebira communities. Yahaya Bello was to quick to commit without studying and understanding the proposal.
His hastiness could prove fatal on the long run because to establish such it requires huge sums of money and serious planning.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Just like Igbos are the architect of the massacres that befell them in 1945, 1953, 1966, 1967-1970. Just as they were the architects of the python dance that danced away their a lot of their children plus their albino hunchback messiah right? Let me gloat with you cheesy

War isn't a tea party and even the Jesus advised whoever wants to go to war to sit down first and count the cost if he can pay it. When next you want to start a war, take heed to the lesson in George Bernard Shaw's play ''Arms and the man'' in war, chocolate is more important than bullets

I will start by asking you some questions because that is the only way to dictate if you are being driven by hate or not.
What happened in 1945 1953 and how did the Igbos caused it??

In 1967-70 can you tell us what really happened with facts and figures??

Can you tell us how the Igbos caused operation python dance??

Useless oba in Lagos threatened to threw Igbos in the lagoon what did the Igbos do to deserve that??

When did the Igbos call for war??
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by LRNZH(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
Amoto94:
His hastiness could prove fatal on the long run because to establish such it requires huge sums of money and serious planning.

Have you seen the new Fulani militia video making the rounds? See this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4328172/video-fulani-militia-touting-weapons

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I will start by asking you some questions because that is the only way to dictate if you are being driven by hate or not.
What happened in 1945 1953 and how did the Igbos caused it??

In 1967-70 can you tell us what really happened with facts and figures??

Can you tell us how the Igbos caused operation python dance??

Useless oba in Lagos threatened to threw Igbos in the lagoon what did the Igbos do to deserve that??

When did the Igbos call for war??

Since we're going for a question and answer session, you'll have to go first as you were the first to mention ''architects of misfortune''

What did you say befell the yorubas and how were they the architects of their misfortune?

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Since we're going for a question and answer session, you'll have to go first as you were the first to mention ''architects of misfortune''

What did you say befell the yorubas and how were they the architects of their misfortune?
I asked you first... I hope you're not planning to runway grin grin grin
Don't make me to believe that you don't know what you're saying
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I asked you first... I hope you're not planning to runway grin grin grin
Don't make me to believe that you don't know what you're saying

Me run away? from who? from what? do you need me to introduce myself again? cheesy

Seriously, you started it so bell the gaddem cat. answer my question and i'll answer yours. I'll have it no other way man cool

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Me run away? from who? from what? do you need me to introduce myself again? cheesy

Seriously, you started it so bell the gaddem cat. answer my question and i'll answer yours. I'll have it no other way man cool
I can see that things are done upside down in Yorubaland grin grin grin how could you answer my questions with questions?? I asked you some questions based on what you said concerning the great Igbos and you're beating about the bush
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I can see that things are done upside down in Yorubaland grin grin grin how could you answer my questions with questions?? I asked you some questions based on what you said concerning the great Igbos and you're beating about the bush

and i see that the first always become the last in Igbo land. How can you ask me to clairify a statement i made in response to your own un-clarified statement? I asked you to clarify the nonsense you first uttered about the magnificent and regal Yorubas and you started wagging your own tail? angry

Clarify yours first and i'll do mine. Why are you afraid? You want this resolved, don't you? so go ahead, do it and we settle it

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

and i see that the first always become the last in Igbo land. How can you ask me to clairify a statement i made in response to your own un-clarified statement? I asked you to clarify the nonsense you first uttered about the magnificent and regal Yorubas and you started wagging your own tail? angry

Clarify yours first and i'll do mine. Why are you afraid? You want this resolved, don't you? so go ahead, do it and we settle it
I thought I've clarified myself on the nonsense you posted earlier by mentioning to you awolowo and python dance saga.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I thought I've clarified myself on the nonsense you posted earlier by mentioning to you awolowo and python dance saga.

what befell the Yoruba according to you? and what did they do to deserve this so called 'misfortune' you so happily celebrate?

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

what befell the Yoruba according to you? and what did they do to deserve this so called 'misfortune' you so happily celebrate?
You made me to understand that Igbos are fighting a peaceful, hospitable and generous people who have showed them love and kindness is that not?? That is why I said yorubas are the architect of that.
Will you now answer my questions
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
You made me to understand that Igbos are fighting a peaceful, hospitable and generous people who have showed them love and kindness is that not?? That is why I said yorubas are the architect of that.
Will you now answer my questions

Ok so Igbo hate for Yorubas is this great 'misfortune' you claim Yoruba were the architects of? am i right?

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Ok so Igbo hate for Yorubas is this great 'misfortune' you claim Yoruba were the architects of? am i right?
Can you show me where I mentioned great 'misfortune' if you're right. You should be answering my questions by now if you really know what you were saying.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 12:05am On Feb 04, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Can you show me where I mentioned great 'misfortune' if you're right. You should be answering my questions by now if you really know what you were saying.

See what you said

.....because yorubas are the architect of what has befallen them.

What is that if not a misfortune or were you alluding to good fortune there?

so once again, is Igbo hatred for Yoruba this 'misfortune' that you claim Yoruba brought on themselves?

answer so i can answer your own questions

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 12:15am On Feb 04, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

See what you said

What is that if not a misfortune or were you alluding to good fortune there?

so once again, is Igbo hatred for Yoruba this 'misfortune' that you claim Yoruba brought on themselves?

answer so i can answer your own questions
I think your problem is that you don't know the meaning of 'befall' that's your problem let me help you a little.

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 12:20am On Feb 04, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I think your problem is that you don't know the meaning of 'befall' that's your problem let me help you a little.

You have now gone rogue. Did you even read the definition you attached? Is this an example of igbo sense? cheesy

What has our back and forth got to do with the nonsense you attached to your post? are you getting fanciful? cheesy

see what you wrote

......because yorubas are the architect of what has befallen them

Tell me what has befallen Yorubas as you claim, you started posting definition of befall? what manner of fvckery is this? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 12:30am On Feb 04, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You have now gone rogue. Is this an example of igbo sense? cheesy

What has our back and forth got to do with the nonsense you attached to your post? are you getting fanciful? cheesy

see what you wrote

Tell me what has befallen Yorubas as you claim, you started posting definition of befall? what manner of fvckery is this? cheesy

Tell me the meaning of 'befall' if you've not gone rogue. You think yorubas have sense?? Am happy people are reading our comments. You think you can dodge my questions by beating about the bush?? Kikikikikiki.. I laugh in ogbomosho!

Answer my questions if you really know what you were saying it is as simple as that.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 12:35am On Feb 04, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Tell me the meaning of 'befall' if you've not gone rogue. You think yorubas have sense?? Am happy people are reading our comments. You think you can dodge my questions by beating about the bush?? Kikikikikiki.. I laugh in ogbomosho!

Answer my questions if you really know what you were saying it is as simple as that.

You really should bury your head in shame. So this is what you've been reduced to? cheesy

you wrote

......because yorubas are the architect of what has befallen them.

Tell us what has befallen the yorubas. Is it Igbo hatred that befell them?

See me use your definition without altering the validity of the question cheesy

Tell us what has happened to the Yorubas. Is it Igbo hatred that happened to them?

A simple yes or no and i'll answer your questions mr man. Who doesn't know what caused python dance etc? answer me so i can answer you cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 12:42am On Feb 04, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You really should bury your head in shame. So this is what you've been reduced to? cheesy

you wrote

Tell us what has befallen the yorubas. Is it Igbo hatred that befell them?

See me use your definition without altering the validity of the question cheesy

Tell us what has happened to the Yorubas. Is it Igbo hatred that happened to them?

A simple yes or no and i'll answer your questions mr man. Who doesn't know what caused python dance etc? answer me so i can answer you cheesy
You should really bury your head in shame too!
I now understand you're being driven by hate and that alone has really reduced you to nothing.
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 12:47am On Feb 04, 2018
enemybulldozer:
You should really bury your head in shame too!
I now understand you're being driven by hate and that alone has really reduced you to nothing.

Shut up your mouth there. You didn't even know what 'befell' meant and even when you went to the dictionary, you still couldn't see how your dictionary underlined your inadequacy. empty illiterate cheesy

Why are you scared to confirm it's Igbo hatred that befell Yorubas? So i can grow fat on it? cheesy

Let me give you a snippet of your empty chest beating cowardly albino hunchback messiah beating his chest, threatening war while blowing hot air as is common with you cheesy

In an exclusive chat with Saraha TV, Nnamdi said: “‘If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that zoo. It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them [Nigerians]”

https://www.nairaland.com/2482980/video-biafra-radio-founder-nnamdi

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 12:56am On Feb 04, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Shut up your mouth there. You didn't even know what 'befell' meant and even when you went to the dictionary, you still couldn't see how your dictionary underlined your inadequacy. empty illiterate cheesy

Why are you scared to confirm it's Igbo hatred that befell Yorubas? So i can grow fat on it? cheesy

Let me give you a snippet of your empty chest beating cowardly albino hunchback messiah beating his chest, threatening war while blowing hot air as it's common with you cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2482980/video-biafra-radio-founder-nnamdi

Will you shut that your poo hole you call mouth. As far as am concerned you're the illiterate goon here take it to anywhere you like.
Meanwhile you've not answered my questions
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:06am On Feb 04, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Will you shut that your poo hole you call mouth. As far as am concerned you're the illiterate goon here take it to anywhere you like.
Meanwhile you've not answered my questions

You wrote

......because yorubas are the architect of what has befallen them.

What befell the Yoruba or what happened to them? Is it Igbo hatred?

Why can't you answer it? were you drunk when you wrote that? what is scaring you from answering it? cheesy

Hope you enjoyed your messiah blowing hot air in the link i posted? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 1:11am On Feb 04, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You wrote

Why can't you answer it? were you drunk when you wrote that? what is scaring you from answering it? cheesy

Were you drunk when you wrote this too..
Why are you scared of answering my questions??

Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:17am On Feb 04, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Were you drunk when you wrote this too..
Why are you scared of answering my questions??

Of course i wrote it and i stand by it cheesy

Now be bold enough to tell me that what you claim befell the Yoruba is Igbo hatred. If you deny it, were you drunk when you wrote it? cheesy

Even though you've not answered mine, i already answered part of yours with the quote and link i provided. I wonder why you're running away from it cheesy
Re: The Fulani Crisis: Communal Violence & Radicalization, A Warning to Nigeria by Reminez(m): 1:19am On Feb 04, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You wrote

Baba..I hail oo. One man Mopol. I never knew you were a priest sir. How do I become an adherent of your religion ? I wish to worship shuku obuko bambi too but I am a python charmer wink and i was told followers of that god must not have anything to do with python.
grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawan: Buhari To Sign 2023 Budget Tuesday / Breaking News: Peter Obi To Congratulate Tinubu / Us Lauds Alison-madueke’s Leadership Of Oil Industry

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.