Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica (68038 Views)

Lessons From Liberia's President-elect, George Weah's Victory / George Weah Is New President Of Liberia / George Weah Wins Liberia Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Dalighieri: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
These pics will be stabbing shameless Omosede Igbinedion in the heart, with all the Asoebi and entourage she took to Liberia to disgrace herself

1 Like

Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Zanxx(f): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Zonacom:
What's Mike Ezuruonye doing in the first pix?

Sharp eyes
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Lomprico2: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
What's this guy doing there? grin

Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by robosky02(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lomprico2:
What's this guy doing there? grin

he is one of George Weahs' real friend grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by stagger: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
1995 World, European and African Player of the year. Too much.

1 Like

Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
Women have suffered in Africa; No thanks to their backward tradition.

God bless America for their accommodating nature.

He couldn't even amend the constitution for the sake of the woman who has been there for him, despite his infidelities towards her*sigh*

Mtcheeww
My sister God bless you I be think say na only me notice am.The woman try maybe na because of money if not she suppose don divorce that man since.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
anyimontana:
Reward for loyalty
What reward was she still made first lady?She for don divorce that man since.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Zinnykel0147(m): 12:50am On Feb 04, 2018
Sanchase:
He is now a bouncer for most prominent people eg E-money etc

grin
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by mechanics(m): 12:54am On Feb 04, 2018
Zonacom:
lol, either photoshopped or he was there personally to congratulate him.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by mechanics(m): 12:55am On Feb 04, 2018
She's beautiful.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by akigbemaru: 3:22am On Feb 04, 2018
robosky02:
Meet Liberia’s New First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica, Clar Weah

Not much was known about the private affairs of newly elected president, Liberian President George Weah up until his inauguration.

What we however know is that his wife, Clar who is now the first lady originates from Jamaica.

Clar Weah, who was born in Jamaica to Jamaican parents, migrated to Fort Lauderdale in the United States where she runs a thriving Caribbean restaurant and grocery store.

George and Clar Weah met at a U.S. branch of Chase Bank. Weah was captivated by the Jamaican native’s beauty and the rest, as they say, is history. Clar resides in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and is a successful businesswoman; she owns a bakery and Caribbean restaurant. They have three children: George Weah Jr., Timothy Weah, and Tita Weah.

Despite his marriage and the three children with Clar, Weah has one child with Meapeh Gono and another child with MacDella Cooper. Cooper is a former model and philanthropist; she launched the MacDella Cooper Foundation and Academy to assist underprivileged children.She endorsed Weah for the presidency in 2014 and describes him as “a good friend.”

Clar, who unlike most women of Caribbean descent, dresses simply, is regarded not only as a brilliant strategist but great canvasser as well, whose bright smile even in difficult moments is able to break barriers,”. “Close allies describe her as intelligent and possessing a special type of aura.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/clar-weah-is-liberias-first-lady-profile/
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by hajidel: 3:27am On Feb 04, 2018
Does the constitution belong to George Weah? Its a constitution and he cannot just change it to suit his needs. And yes money for most women is a big draw regardless of how unfaithful the man is. And now he is head of state? God bless una women.
Ladyhippolyta88:
My sister God bless you I be think say na only me notice am.The woman try maybe na because of money if not she suppose don divorce that man since.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Niseamaka(m): 4:31am On Feb 04, 2018
mechanics:
lol, either “PHOTOSHOPPED” or he was there personally to congratulate him.

U need urgent appointment with an optician.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Mayflowa(m): 4:39am On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:
Liberia very interesting nation.

Most of the people have English first and last names like Carribeans. Their accent too almost sounds America

Liberia started as American Colonisation Settlement. The freed black slaves in America was settled in Liberia where they believe they would enjoy better freedom. Guess you know why they have similar culture as Americans now. America also invested heavily in Liberia economy and infrastructures. Liberia is the first country in Africa to gain independence in 1847 I think.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Omudia11: 4:42am On Feb 04, 2018
That's because many of them were slaves who returned back from America with the Marcus Harvey back to Africa movement.
1Sharon:
Liberia very interesting nation.

Most of the people have English first and last names like Carribeans. Their accent too almost sounds America

1 Like

Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by beejayphako(m): 4:57am On Feb 04, 2018
But omor, this weah black even him nails shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by OliveCynosure(f): 5:21am On Feb 04, 2018
Zonacom:

Your eyes ehn.
I had to recheck grin
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by TEYA: 6:15am On Feb 04, 2018
Zonacom:
GUY, you are an ogbonge monitoring spirit!
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I think so too
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by superhumanist(m): 6:30am On Feb 04, 2018
robosky02:

Clar, who unlike most women of Caribbean descent, dresses simply, is regarded not only as a brilliant strategist but great canvasser as well, whose bright smile even in difficult moments is able to break barriers,”. “Close allies describe her as intelligent and possessing a special type of aura.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/clar-weah-is-liberias-first-lady-profile/

Am I the only one that noticed this insult towards Caribbean ladies?

lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:11am On Feb 04, 2018
hajidel:
Does the constitution belong to George Weah? Its a constitution and he cannot just change it to suit his needs. And yes money for most women is a big draw regardless of how unfaithful the man is. And now he is head of state? God bless una women.
To me it is discriminatory and every constitution is subject to change as time passes.Well as for me no matter how much money a man has and he commits infidelity Divorce is the solution.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by odizeey(m): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
To me it is discriminatory and every constitution is subject to change as time passes.Well as for me no matter how much money a man has and he commits infidelity Divorce is the solution.
come me I'm not understanding you guys, no be d woman be first lady?
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by naijaboiy: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

He couldn't even amend the constitution for the sake of the woman who has been there for him, despite his infidelities towards her*sigh*

Mtcheeww
How exactly will an elected president just amend the constitution to suit his own wants? Do you think he’s a dictator of some sort? I don’t get it.

So because he committed infidelity he should twist the country’s laws so as to please or pacify the woman. I thought nothing justifies cheating?

Please you ladies should reason with logic sometimes and not emotional sentiments. undecided

And I wonder The America you’re talking about. Is it the same one where they don’t have a female president yet? grin
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Henri8: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2018
Zonacom:
Hahahahahaha... He's Ezuruonyeing.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Originalsly: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2018
robosky02:

Clar, who unlike most women of Caribbean descent, dresses simply

Ignorant blogger..... very local.....guess have seen only photos and videos of Caribbean women dressed in Carnival costumes/party wear and believe that's how they usually dress.....no different from sooo many foreigners who believe Africans in Africa are clothed in leaves.

1 Like

Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by bamoski(m): 8:19am On Feb 04, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Mtcheeww

Abeg go and sleep. You're second fiddle.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
yea? you will just walk out on your marriage, children, comfortable life everything you have worked hard to Achieve in the marriage, just because of Infidelity? what's the quarantee your next marriage would be infidelity free? or are you just going to keep walking in and out of every marriage? Do you think the woman is foolish for not divorcing Mr weah? Divorce may not be the ultimate Answer to infidelity.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2018
Originalsly:

Ignorant blogger..... very local.....guess have seen only photos and videos of Caribbean women dressed in Carnival costumes/party wear and believe that's how they usually dress.....no different from sooo many foreigners who believe Africans in Africa are clothed in leaves.
Imagine, very unproffessional and derogatory description.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Martin0(m): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2018
gypsey:
yea? you will just walk out on your marriage, children, comfortable life everything you have worked hard to Achieve in the marriage, just because of Infidelity? what's the quarantee your next marriage would be infidelity free? or are you just going to keep walking in and out of every marriage? Do you think the woman is foolish for not divorcing Mr weah? Divorce may not be the ultimate Answer to infidelity.

so what is the ultimate answer Mr okorogrin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 04, 2018
naijaboiy:

How exactly will an elected president just amend the constitution to suit his own wants? Do you think he’s a dictator of some sort? I don’t get it.

So because he committed infidelity he should twist the country’s laws so as to please or pacify the woman. I thought nothing justifies cheating?

Please you ladies should reason with logic sometimes and not emotional sentiments. undecided

And I wonder The America you’re talking about. Is it the same one where they don’t have a female president yet? grin

women with their hysteric sentiments, the reason hilarry lost to Trump. **jokes** grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office / Sasha Obama Kissing A Guy At A Concert (Photos) / Taliban Ride Dodgems and Merry-go-round After Seizing Theme Park(Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.