Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica (68039 Views)

Lessons From Liberia's President-elect, George Weah's Victory / George Weah Is New President Of Liberia / George Weah Wins Liberia Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 04, 2018
Martin0:

so what is the ultimate answer Mr okorogrin
Stay in the marriage if they can, instead of divorcing me grin

Okonkwo!
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2018
odizeey:
come me I'm not understanding you guys, no be d woman be first lady?
No, she isn't the first lady, the Liberian constitution doesn't allow a foreigner to be a first lady. hence President Weah had to marry Another woman a Liberian.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Martin0(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2018
gypsey:
Stay in the marriage if they can, instead of divorcing me grin

Okonkwo!

ehehe ka ina gbalu olingo okwia?

see as for me in marriage all I need is peace, I don't care if u fuvk around, smoke, masturbate, but am particular about peace if a lady can give me that am fine.

but please use tear rubber as my wife ooo Bikogrin
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2018
Martin0:

ehehe ka ina gbalu olingo okwia?

see as for me in marriage all I need is peace, I don't care if u fuvk around, smoke, masturbate, but am particular about peace if a lady can give me that am fine.

but please use tear rubber as my wife ooo Bikogrin
No way! there is no way i am staying married to Any woman who cheats, in my marriage. how can you have peace if your wife is going out every day and sleeping with different men? dat one na peace?
so you are preared to stay married to a cheating wife just because you have peace? yea! until she comes in one day with one of her boyfriends and kicks you out of the house, maybe even kill you. eh?
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by FriendofGod: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
Women have suffered in Africa; No thanks to their backward tradition.

God bless America for their accommodating nature.

He couldn't even amend the constitution for the sake of the woman who has been there for him, despite his infidelities towards her*sigh*

Mtcheeww

Are you on your period
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2018
New Meme loading

Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Martin0(m): 9:23am On Feb 04, 2018
gypsey:
No way! there is no way i am staying married to Any woman who cheats, in my marriage. how can you have peace if your wife is going out every day and sleeping with different men? dat one na peace?
so you are preared to stay married to a cheating wife just because you have peace? yea! until she comes in one day with one of her boyfriends and kicks you out of the house, maybe even kill you. eh?

see over 300 women visit hotels daily with differ men .

am pretty sure my wife to be would ve fucvk d hell outta da puccy b4 even thinking of managing me sef ,

the peace I need is trusth, truth,

fucvk whoever u wanna fucvk and confess d truth to Me and I will forgive u, countlessly.

see i can divoce a lady for lying I can even end a relationship for lying too but, I can't divorce for cheat,
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2018
Martin0:

see over 300 women visit hotels daily with differ men .

am pretty sure my wife to be would ve fucvk d hell outta da puccy b4 even thinking of managing me sef ,

the peace I need is trusth, truth,

fucvk whoever u wanna fucvk and confess d truth to Me and I will forgive u, countlessly.

see i can divoce a lady for lying I can even end a relationship for lying too but, I can't divorce for cheat,
yea! and you think a cheating wife can be trusted? you think a cheating wife can also be honest?
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Martin0(m): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2018
gypsey:
yea! and you think a cheating wife can be trusted? you think a cheating wife can also be honest?

i never told u i thought so.

but what can we do as men?

as for me give me peace,

bia nwoke kedu maka gina lawyer gi,

kedu kwa maka Nwan 21?
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by mekonglobal(m): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2018
Zonacom:
What's Mike Ezuruonye doing in the first pix?

Eagle eye! u are suppose 2 be a staff of Efcc.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2018
No matter where you come from as long you are a black man, you are an African. Mrs Clear Weah is an Africa
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2018
Martin0:

i never told u i thought so.

but what can we do as men?

as for me give me peace,

bia nwoke kedu maka gina lawyer gi,

kedu kwa maka Nwan 21?
okay! what we can do as a men is not to marry those kinda women,

you can never get peace with those kinda women,
the lawyer said he has been to court last week, i am yet to contact him to know the courts decision.
yes! she dey dere, i saw her yesterday at the Bar drinking beer. cheesy
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2018
thats how some women only think about the present and not the future which makes them act irrationally sometimes
if na naija now,the woman go don leave am say im cheat,not knowing what d future holds for d man
if to say this woman don run comot
she wouldnt be d first woman of liberia now
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Bimpe29: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2018
Men sha, George Weah also have children with mistresses outside.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Martin0(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2018
gypsey:
okay! what we can do as a men is not to marry those kinda women,

you can never get peace with those kinda women,
the lawyer said he has been to court last week, i am yet to contact him to know the courts decision.
yes! she dey dere, i saw her yesterday at the Bar drinking beer. cheesy

eheh OK oo good advice.

OK make dat lawyer dey talk true oo coz na lies plenty for Dia mouth

mehn i like her way ,give me her connect na make i twist hergrin
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2018
Martin0:

eheh OK oo good advice.

OK make dat lawyer dey talk true oo coz na lies plenty for Dia mouth

mehn i like her way ,give me her connect na make i twist hergrin
Good.

i will know if he is lieing when i come in April.

okay, i will ask her if she would like to connect with you before, you know? some white people believes nigerians are scammers grin
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by whytepawn1(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2018
Zonacom:
What's Mike Ezuruonye doing in the first pix?
more like banky W...
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Martin0(m): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2018
gypsey:
Good.

i will know if he is lieing when i come in April.

okay, i will ask her if she would like to connect with you before, you know? some white people believes nigerians are scammers grin

OK
good Biko nor forget my akpupu and awkwa mu oogrin

yeah na normal tin for foreigners to believe that, even my cousin is a scammer he chop my 600k

one time i gave an edo guy a tiling job of 185k deposit instead he ran away with the money and I suffered to pay and do d job with my money.

so if she thinks like that i don't blame her.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2018
What a dumb report. Veronica Mamie Doe is happily married to a Nigerian (Mr Ahawa) and they reside in United Kingdom. She never married or even met Mr Weah before. When her father (the famous Samuel Doe) was the president, He was very fond of Mr weah and helped him with his football career. Please ask questions before reporting to the world
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2018
gypsey:
yea? you will just walk out on your marriage, children, comfortable life everything you have worked hard to Achieve in the marriage, just because of Infidelity? what's the quarantee your next marriage would be infidelity free? or are you just going to keep walking in and out of every marriage? Do you think the woman is foolish for not divorcing Mr weah? Divorce may not be the ultimate Answer to infidelity.
Speak for yourself I can't kill myself because of marriage so once infidelity comes in I am out.And who said I would be unhappy because of his money or that marriage is my life plan and ambition I would empower myself and make my own money so that I would not eat the crumbs when we are married.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2018
Gbemishile1:
thats how some women only think about the present and not the future which makes them act irrationally sometimes
if na naija now,the woman go don leave am say im cheat,not knowing what d future holds for d man
if to say this woman don run comot
she wouldnt be d first woman of liberia now
She is not the first lady and one of the reasons she stayed has to be money if not this kind woman Jamaican for that matter for done comot.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Speak for yourself I can't kill myself because of marriage so once infidelity comes in I am out.And who said I would be unhappy because of his money or that marriage is my life plan and ambition I would empower myself and make my own money so that I would not eat the crumbs when we are married.
what's with the speak for myself? i am a Man, it would never Affect me grin if Anything it's men who does the cheating.

It appears your idea of marriage to a man is just for convinience and money. i don't remember mentioning money in my comments or that you couldn't make your own money.

it was just my opinion, you write with so much sentiments, chill out! grin
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
gypsey:
what's with the speak for myself? i am a Man, it would never Affect me grin if Anything it's men who does the cheating.

it was just my opinion, you write with so much sentiments, chill out! grin
What sentiments it is clearly my own opinion.Men and women who cheat are on their own but I can't stay with one.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What sentiments it is clearly my own opinion.Men and women who cheat are on their own but I can't stay with one.
Good luck! grin and i hope your idea of marrying a man isn't for just convinience or because you couldn't make your own money, Rich women can marry poor men too. tongue
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by odizeey(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
gypsey:
No, she isn't the first lady, the Liberian constitution doesn't allow a foreigner to be a first lady. hence President Weah had to marry Another woman a Liberian.
wen was d marriage
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
odizeey:
wen was d marriage
i wasn't invited grin so i Adontknow!

i am guessing After Mr weah became the liberian president.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by odizeey(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
gypsey:
i wasn't invited grin so i Adontknow!

i am guessing After Mr weah became the liberian president.
So a president does a marriage and nobody knows, even Google dat knows my name doesn't know too.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
odizeey:
So a president does a marriage and nobody knows, even Google dat knows my name doesn't know too.
i haven't looked it up, i was just going by what the blog says on here.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by odizeey(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
gypsey:
i haven't looked it up, i was just going by what the blog says on here.
can u refer me to where it was stated here
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by MrMystrO(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ma'am how old are you exactly? i have a Feeling you're Not more than 25.., and i guess that might explain a lot about you.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
odizeey:
can u refer me to where it was stated here
Okay, tomorrow After i ve been to work and back.
Re: Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica by odizeey(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
gypsey:
Okay, tomorrow After i ve been to work and back.
safe trip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office / Sasha Obama Kissing A Guy At A Concert (Photos) / Taliban Ride Dodgems and Merry-go-round After Seizing Theme Park(Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.