Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (55925 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by TMemos: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
enilove:

And it is a known fact that labour pains and delivery for animals are shorter than humans.

Since it's a known fact, what's the duration of animal birth? What is also the duration of human birth?
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Mhyketh(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
The bible is a mystery of its own, you can't be logical with its content. You av got to be filled with the holyspirit to understand its contents, so if you like give your self a reason to doubt God you won't understand a thing.

4 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by IAmAmbrose(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:

Still trash

shots returned
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
@ op, when God placed the curse, it affected everything.... not only humans
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by seyilaw3(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
adepeter2027:

Huh
But you know what? Not all humans give birth in pains

So god couldn't rectify the bug in his code and fix it?
Gosh.
there are humans who don't give birth in pains. So what's your point?
lair,can u define pain please
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by gmoney12: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
kocvalour:

don't mind them.

please op you and your likes should answer this
when u have refused to answer his... stupidity is a disease that can be cured
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by TMemos: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Very very stupid assumptions. Dude learn how to think and get your facts right before entering into sensible conversations.

1. A lot of cultures existed that go about stark naked and are not bothered by it. The modern world is what has placed a premium on clothing. Even the ancient Greeks went around naked mostly. So what is your point?

2. Have u ever heard of orgies? Many cultures existed where there was sex in the streets too. Dude make sense please. I am begging u.

3. People are picking food on the streets even today. A lot of homeless people do. Certainly famine stricken nations do not share your abhorrence for food fallen on the ground. No sense in that your comment whatsoever.

The rest of post is just stupid religious drivel that has no backing beyond the fact that it is in the Holy Writ. I suppose u were there when God was saying all those things for u to be using it as a case for a rational argument.

Respond with intelligence next time.

Seconded!

4 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Since you can think, you should have also thought of why you have to wear clothes to cover ur nakkeedness unlike animals, why u have d highest developed brain among animals and why you can't pick foods from the floor or have sex on the streets without being shy. The same proof that equates you with animals as long as labour pain is concerned, should competently equate you with them in those areas too. Your thinking is half-done just like an animal's thinking shd be.

Do you know that animals struggles to get food existed with them before God created man on d 6th day. When God created Lions and other animals in d world, they immediately begin their struggle to fight for prey and the preys with immediate sense to elude their predators. They were also created with their physiological responses to childbirth.

Man alone was d one created out of special consideration..God said now let's create man In our image and likeness, why were animals not so lucky? After creating them in his likeness, be also put them in a special garden called eden guarded by angels. They were so special, they were d only one that could talk and with the highest developed brain. In the same special way, he made them without labour pain until they brought themselves under the curse by eating the forbidden fruit as recorded in the bible and also had to be clothed unlike animals.

Clothes are not just for covering unclothedness, y'know. They keep you warm when the weather is cold and keep you cool when the weather is hot. They basically protect your skin from the elements.

People do pick food from the floor if they are hungry enough. That you don't do it doesn't mean there aren't people that do.

Also, not being naked is a societal impropriety, not a natural one. I mean, before the British came with their fashion, weren't most tribes in Nigeria basically walking around naked or half naked? Were they ashamed?

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by TMemos: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Mhyketh:
The bible is a mystery of its own, you can't be logical with its content. You av got to be filled with the holyspirit to understand its contents, so if you like give your self a reason to doubt God you won't understand a thing.

Yet it says look for the truth and hold on to it?

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Liftedhands(f): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Since you can think, you should have also thought of why you have to wear clothes to cover ur nakkeedness unlike animals, why u have d highest developed brain among animals and why you can't pick foods from the floor or have sex on the streets without being shy. The same proof that equates you with animals as long as labour pain is concerned, should competently equate you with them in those areas too. Your thinking is half-done just like an animal's thinking shd be.

Do you know that animals struggles to get food existed with them before God created man on d 6th day. When God created Lions and other animals in d world, they immediately begin their struggle to fight for prey and the preys with immediate sense to elude their predators. They were also created with their physiological responses to childbirth.

Man alone was d one created out of special consideration..God said now let's create man In our image and likeness, why were animals not so lucky? After creating them in his likeness, be also put them in a special garden called eden guarded by angels. They were so special, they were d only one that could talk and with the highest developed brain. In the same special way, he made them without labour pain until they brought themselves under the curse by eating the forbidden fruit as recorded in the bible and also had to be clothed unlike animals.

End of discussion! Bless you plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by ArewaYouths: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Your mama for just born parrot o. Why you?

You lack sense

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by gmoney12: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Very very stupid assumptions. Dude learn how to think and get your facts right before entering into sensible conversations.

1. A lot of cultures existed that go about stark naked and are not bothered by it. The modern world is what has placed a premium on clothing. Even the ancient Greeks went around naked mostly. So what is your point?

2. Have u ever heard of orgies? Many cultures existed where there was sex in the streets too. Dude make sense please. I am begging u.

3. People are picking food on the streets even today. A lot of homeless people do. Certainly famine stricken nations do not share your abhorrence for food fallen on the ground. No sense in that your comment whatsoever.

The rest of post is just stupid religious drivel that has no backing beyond the fact that it is in the Holy Writ. I suppose u were there when God was saying all those things for u to be using it as a case for a rational argument.

10 gbosa for you!!!!
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by IAmAmbrose(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
These question intended as a joke but now a point 4 atheist .... Smh and sips juice
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by americaninja1: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
IMASTEX:

The more you look the less you see. My own summary of Christianity starts and ends in Love. Every other things are just mere doctrines & religion.
u on point bro.. dats y people are easily deceived nowadays.. They perish cos dey lack knowledge.. That's y they are tappin into their own curse, now lookin for prophets to deliver them..if these prophets don't make them believe they are cursed their won't be influx of people in d the church..

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by gmoney12: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Lol so to you culture superceedes creation. Who made culture? Now who created those who made culture?

Picking food on d floor is inspired by poverty and not a physiological response.

You don't have point bro. Your argument is still half-baked.
so walking across a mango tree and few fell down as a result of a strong breeze, you don't bend and pick it ?I bet you have done such if not to mangoes but other fruits cos they are all food... so u r poor?

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Funny enough, there isn't anything to suggest that the pain wasn't there before. Notice how the passage renders in common translations. It is very likely that the pain always existed but only became worse after disobedience. Nobody knows for sure, not even Eve, she was yet to give birth. Notice what Ro 8:22 says instead.

5 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

U are going too far sef. The simple question should have been (according to the bible) did God put clothes on Adam and Eve's body when he created them? The answer is no, so it means they walked the garden nakked and only realised they were nakked after eating the forbidden food. And for those saying women are not supposed to have labor pains.. again if we follow the bible then women are not even supposed to give birth because Adam and Eve never knew anything about having sex or feelings.. not until they ate the forbidden fruit. or lets assume they did it, then we all would have been walking around nakked?
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nasir123(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
fineboynl:
have you seen any animal that need or gave assistance to other animal like the humans?

See, i have a full believe of God. But there is a lot of questions (doupt) humans need to ask about these 'religion thing'.

Who decides the 'BEST' religion?

Humans should leave religion for God and face the tasked for us "to be Godly'.
That's the only way we can make 'Heaven'(for those of us who still believe in God"wink.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by iamdotune(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Nonsense. Please stop fouling this thread with such unintelligent responses. I am weary of responding to such folly.

Nope actually it is modern hygiene and health is what has stopped people from picking food from the streets. Even in the middle ages, rich people were not having their baths and if their food falls on the ground they ate it.

Do u know that if u train a dog to eat from a bowl and in the house it will become very choosy about what and where it eats? The only reason u can boast about not eating from the street is abundance and training. If there were to be a famine now, u won't be any different from those feral animals u disdain. When push comes to shove, u will lose all this human exclusivity in which u are so conceited.

The only reason I am replying is because of other people that will come and read this thread. Not because I think u are smart enough to understand sound arguments. Cheers
Word!

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
royalamour:
So sometimes I see animals give birth and they moan and groan as a result of the pains they feel.

And I start to wonder if they ate the forbidden fruit and was cursed too.

So why do they feel pains like children of Eve?

And you are sure that this animals feel pain? Even dogs, we are still not sure what they feel is pain. Literally grabbing at straws at this point.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by jonero4(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
midolian:
So you believe that?

Its simple..The size of whatever the animal is giving birth to is always bigger than the "passage"..it will have to be forced out...so the forcing out is what causes the pain
sense wee nt kee u
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by gmoney12: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Lol you're just one embittered ignoramus. I should be d one getting irritated with ur folly. You post to please people.

Wish to see you on your sick bed after accident has claimed ur mobility then will wonder who you will call upon.
knew it will got to this...u r sick upstairs ..wishing such when it doesn't warrant it..guess the guy has clipped your wings ..u don't know how to gain your balance again hence this shitty thing u just typed...

7 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Jabioro: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Even birds (hens) groan,moan to lay egg..some snake would die in the course..forget about Adam and Eve story,it is purely cork and buzzled (triggered) story..

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

So that's your inspiration for typing this long senselessness. To use online efizy rather than typing good points in simple sentences. Your brain is drained bro.
Talk truth that guy made more sense than you.

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by timibare(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
animals give birth by themselves......without any assistance frm their fellow animals, so that doesn't look or sound painful
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by selfmadeboss: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
royalamour:
So sometimes I see animals give birth and they moan and groan as a result of the pains they feel.

And I start to wonder if they ate the forbidden fruit and was cursed too.

So why do they feel pains like children of Eve?

OMG this is the best question ever, useless pastors over to you

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

And you are sure that this animals feel pain? Even dogs, we are still not sure what they feel is pain. Literally grabbing at straws at this point.
Are you normal at all.
Just imagine what a person wrote. As soon as I read your comment I just got angry. U done spoil my day.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
timibare:
animals give birth by themselves......without any assistance frm their fellow animals, so that doesn't look or sound painful
If u have seen a goat giving birth, you will know they feel pain regardless of getting assistance or not. And it's also possible for women to give birth without assistance that doesn't mean she's not feeling pain.

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by gmoney12: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Mhyketh:
fill ur self with d holy spirit and answer the question

7 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
d point I want to make is simple, if u choose to believe the bible despite the fact that there are a lot of illogical stories and confusing stuff in it,then it is totally your business,however I have a problem with those christians who feel every one must believe what u believe, and therefore abuse non Christians, a lot of us require logic and reasoning before we accept anything as true or false. The best explanation to the question the O.p asked is that the pain humans and animals feel during childbirth is natural,with something as large as head coming out from such a relatively small hole the mothers bound to feel pain,besides the contraction in the uterus which is required for the baby to come out stimulate the pain receptors in that region and they fire signals to the brain which is interpreted as pain,for me this is a valid explanation that can be easily verified,I don't see why I should believe that it is because the first woman on earth disobeyed an order and then she was cursed and therefore every woman must partake of the curse animals included simply because it is in the bible,what is illogical is illogical I don't care if it is in the bible or not,if u want to blv crap then its ur business

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.