Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (55900 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by budaatum: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

You atheists have corrupted many people on this forum with your ideology. May the blood of Jesus wash away your sins. cheesy
Aamen!
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Ever8054: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Another dishonest Christian. Why are u using dolphins as an example? Why not hyenas? Those ones have it far worse than humans do. U think u can hoodwink us by sneaking in one example.

Did the hyena Eve also eat some apple and trick the hyena Adam into eating one too? I am guessing she must have eaten up to 5 apples to experience far excruciating pain than humans do. Yeye.
now answer this question so we can start from here...do you believe there are animals that gives birth without pains?

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by orisa37: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
The Seroent was an Animal too. He ate the fruit first in Spirit for all Animals, humans and pure.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by DavidEsq(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
orisa37:
The Seroent was an Animal too. He ate the fruit first in Spirit for all Animals, humans and pure.
undecided
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Some things are better left unsaid.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by plaetton: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
femi4:
You still don't have anything meaningful to say, why not get off my mentions and seek knowledge. I detest arguing with a folly
Lol.
Stop sulking.

Once you post an opinion on this forum, you should expect and get used to being quoted.
You don't get to choose who quotes you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by cassidy1996(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:

Trash!
you have a very pretty face, you shouldn't hide it..
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by piagetskinner(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
some of these so called Christians don't even know how to make valid points without being insultive..

especially that judgmenthammer guy..you claim to be a Christian but see what you put up as your display picture... highly disgusting..

even the atheists responding who are actually very ignorant sound smarter than you..

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by skot: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Genesis 1:26-30 and Exodus 11:4-6

Read the above passages for understanding of how God operates. God created man and gave him power and dominion over the animals, man is God's ultimate creation and animals are under man. When God cursed man, everything under man shared in the curse. Man dies and so does the animals under him, women undergo pain during child birth so does the female animals, but man can go to heaven cos he was created in God's image but animals remain.

When God shared his plans with Moses on how to get the Isrealites out of Egypt, He said tell the king that by midnight all first born would die including those of the animals. Meaning if God curses man all under him is included.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Primesky(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=royalamour post=64769511]So sometimes I see animals give birth and they moan and groan as a result of the pains they feel.

And I start to wonder if they ate the forbidden fruit and was cursed too.

So why do they feel pains like children of Eve?

God said "I will greatly increase thy pain... " the pain was already there. So please don't try to discredit the word of God. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by shineeye1: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
Romans 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
Know it that the fall of man triggered a chain of adversity in creation soon to be corrected
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Primesky(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
royalamour:
So sometimes I see animals give birth and they moan and groan as a result of the pains they feel.

God said " I will greatly increase thy pain..." So the pain was already there. So please, don't try to discredit the word of God. The pain women have is more than what its supposed to be. Take it or live it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
DavidEsq:

At the highlighted, pls. The fruit was not a potent fruit, having powers to impact on whoever ate it. No! It was a mere representation of God's right to rule man; God's right or supremacy over man; God's right to decide for man, wat was good and bad. That is why Jeremiah 10:23 says "For I well know oh Lord that man's ways doesn't below to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his steps".
It was dis fact that caused the devil to say to Eve in Gen 3:5 that "You eyes will be opened and u will be like God, knowing good and evil".
"You will be like God" simply meant that man wld become his own ruler (Just like God is also a ruler) and become independent of God's rulership.
"Knowing good and evil" simply meant that man having become a God to himself, wld be able to decide for himself (rather than thru God), wat is right and wrong. In other words, rather rely on God's standards of wat is ryt and wrong, man wld set his own standards of wat is ryt and wrong.
As for being fruitful and multiplying, it was a blessing that occurred before the rebellion of man. It revealed God's purpose for the earth and for man, which was that man shld populate the earth and cultivate it, till d little garden was cultivated and spread all over the earth. See Gen. 2:15. "Then God put the man in the garden of Eden to cultivate it". Gen 1:28 "Then God blessed dem and God said to dem: 'be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it;....'"
After Noah's flood, that purpose of God dat man shld fill th earth was never abolished. Hence, Gen 9:1, it says "So God blessed Noah and his sons and said to dem: 'be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth".

CC greenhulk

Ok now u are making sense. Kudos
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by 1Sharon(f): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
cassidy1996:
you have a very pretty face, you shouldn't hide it..

Aww thank you smiley
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by 1Sharon(f): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

shots returned

You wot m8
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Omaattah(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Is snake not an animal?
No b snake deceive Eve?
Animal get role to play too
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by 1Sharon(f): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Your mama for just born parrot o. Why you?

Knowing you are a superstitious muttonhead, you probably beleive a woman could give birth to a parrot

4 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Very very stupid assumptions. Dude learn how to think and get your facts right before entering into sensible conversations.

1. A lot of cultures existed that go about stark naked and are not bothered by it. The modern world is what has placed a premium on clothing. Even the ancient Greeks went around naked mostly. So what is your point?

2. Have u ever heard of orgies? Many cultures existed where there was sex in the streets too. Dude make sense please. I am begging u.

3. People are picking food on the streets even today. A lot of homeless people do. Certainly famine stricken nations do not share your abhorrence for food fallen on the ground. No sense in that your comment whatsoever.

The rest of post is just stupid religious drivel that has no backing beyond the fact that it is in the Holy Writ. I suppose u were there when God was saying all those things for u to be using it as a case for a rational argument.

Respond with intelligence next time.
Oga no be situation make crayfish bend? Oga wetin u go do if food no dey ur country ehn and u come see say person throw leftovers, u no go pick am, but animals re already subjected to that lifestyle,
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by DavidEsq(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
greenhulk:

Ok now u are making sense. Kudos
Thanks be to God. If u seek to know more, u may send me a mail.
One question dat I wish to ask u is dis: do u think God has abandoned that purpose in Gen 1:28 and Gen.2:15, as quoted above?

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by hermosa7: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
TomHagen:
This is one of the questions that destroy your illusions in an instant.

You say that because you don't know the whole length and breath and height and depth of what sin is. If you go into sin, 'innocent' souls around you will suffer in one way or the other. Why do you think God said he'll destroy the physical universe with fire?

According to the Bible, the whole creation groans right now, waiting for the day it will be DELIVERED.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by OyinO: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
The Bible is a Book of Ancient fables stolen from Egyptology. All those stoopid stories about one malevolent god causing Eve is expired rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by TomHagen: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Dont have to make things up
just that some cant accept the situation as it is and to deal with it accordingly

Pay attention to the board, play the board, not the player
On this matter, not an apologist, never being one and not about to be one

It is something that must be accepted and cannot be changed that we all have different and varied degrees of undergoing pain, distress or hardship
Some faint at a mere sight of a hypodermic syringe or needle, whilst some take the jab without batting an eyelid
Some undergo eye surgery without needing the benefit of an anesthesia temporary induced loss of sensation or awareness
My position remains the same.
You are adjusting your beliefs to align with reality.

Nothing in the Bible suggests that the punishment would not be same for everyone.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by TomHagen: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
hermosa7:

You say that because you don't know the whole length and breath and height and depth of what sin is. If you go into sin, 'innocent' souls around you will suffer in one way or the other. Why do you think God said he'll destroy the physical universe with fire?

According to the Bible, the whole creation groans right now, waiting for the day it will be DELIVERED.
When did God say he will destroy the UNIVERSE with fire?

I did not get the memo.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Drealthing(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
Tomhagen and Npcomplete have made a lot of sense. The truth is that Christianity and its creed are full of illogicalities. The original sin doctrine is a fallacy created to enslave the mind to make him think he needs saving. The so called sacrifice by Jesus is totally senseless as GOD at no point lost him. GOD owns and has dominion over all things whether in the physical or spiritual forms. Sadly the Christians, especially in this part of the world are not willing to use half of their brains and be logical. The bible is not infallible. Don't bet your life or hereafter on it. My two cents!

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by IAmAmbrose(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:

You wot m8
#confused
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by TomHagen: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Drealthing:
Tomhagen and Npcomplete have made a lot of sense. The truth is that Christianity and its creed are full of illogicalities. The original sin doctrine is a fallacy created to enslave the mind to make him think he needs saving. The so called sacrifice by Jesus is totally senseless as GOD at no point lost him. GOD owns and has dominion over all things whether in the physical or spiritual forms. Sadly the Christians, especially in this part of the world are not willing to use half of their brains and be logical. The bible is not infallible. Don't bet your life or hereafter on it. My two cents!
Preach!!
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
royalamour:
So sometimes I see animals give birth and they moan and groan as a result of the pains they feel.

The whole earth is under a curse with everything that came out from it through Adam. All creation is groaning waiting for the manifestation of the sons of GOD.

JESUS will deliver them as well.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by superboyspecial: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I once asked this question too

https://www.nairaland.com/3189154/why-did-curse-adam-eve

Pls,send me ur number,need to ask u a few questions on atheism,I bliv u'd be of help
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Elzends(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Nonsense. Please stop fouling this thread with such unintelligent responses. I am weary of responding to such folly.

Nope actually it is modern hygiene and health is what has stopped people from picking food from the streets. Even in the middle ages, rich people were not having their baths and if their food falls on the ground they ate it.

Do u know that if u train a dog to eat from a bowl and in the house it will become very choosy about what and where it eats? The only reason u can boast about not eating from the street is abundance and training. If there were to be a famine now, u won't be any different from those feral animals u disdain. When push comes to shove, u will lose all this human exclusivity in which u are so conceited.

The only reason I am replying is because of other people that will come and read this thread. Not because I think u are smart enough to understand sound arguments. Cheers
Fire on brother �✌️�
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by innobarca(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
What of the Hebrew Women?
They are not from Adam and Eve?

In the Bible, GOD said he will increase the pain.....Simply means the pain was there before.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
clever and smart question... the answer lies in the apple actually... Satan gave man knowledge of what was good and evil... what this brought was fear.. you can only fear what you know... They say God cursed eve and Adam I say he only told them what would happen if they knew what would happen.. you see the animals were created that way.. yes animals were created differently from man I believe birth pains were a part of reproduction animals had to go through.... Adam and eve were created differently (given supremacy and unique features which make them different from others)... child birth was always going to be painful but not as painful as it is now...

A woman’s pain in childbirth is part of the
suffering brought into the world through sin. As a
direct result of the original sin, Adam, Eve, and the
serpent were all cursed in one way or another.
Genesis 3:16 lists one of the judgments for Eve’s sin
as pain in childbirth: “I will make your pains in
childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will
give birth to children.”
It appears that, even before the fall, there would have
been some pain in childbirth. God says, “I will greatly
multiply your pain in childbirth” (ESV), using a Hebrew
word meaning “to increase.” The pain of childbirth
would be more than before. The pain was amplified.
The pain in childbirth that Eve and all her daughters
would experience involved more than the actual
delivery of the baby. The phrase “painful labor”
indicates that the whole process of childbirth, from
conception to delivery, would include much difficulty.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Daeylar(f): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Nonsense. Please stop fouling this thread with such unintelligent responses. I am weary of responding to such folly.

Nope actually it is modern hygiene and health is what has stopped people from picking food from the streets. Even in the middle ages, rich people were not having their baths and if their food falls on the ground they ate it.

Do u know that if u train a dog to eat from a bowl and in the house it will become very choosy about what and where it eats? The only reason u can boast about not eating from the street is abundance and training. If there were to be a famine now, u won't be any different from those feral animals u disdain. When push comes to shove, u will lose all this human exclusivity in which u are so conceited.

The only reason I am replying is because of other people that will come and read this thread. Not because I think u are smart enough to understand sound arguments. Cheers
Na wa sha cry cry
Na wa cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church / Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) / The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.