Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (55928 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by bintushop: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Everything in those Holy Books are fairy tales.. Up till today no one knows the exact dates Jesus was born.

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by charytea(f): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
greenhulk:

U are going too far sef. The simple question should have been (according to the bible) did God put clothes on Adam and Eve's body when he created them? The answer is no, so it means they walked the garden nakked and only realised they were nakked after eating the forbidden food. And for those saying women are not supposed to have labor pains.. again if we follow the bible then women are not even supposed to give birth because Adam and Eve never knew anything about having sex or feelings.. not until they ate the forbidden fruit. or lets assume they did it, then we all would have been walking around nakked?
Come what did God mean when He told them to be fruitful and multiply?
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nasir123(m): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:

Bwahaha.. I'll rather sit on a fence and observe than spew trash confidently

grin
I respect you.

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by olfet: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
I didn't follow all the comments so far. But I have an opinion that what we are seeing in Animals while giving birth is not pains perse but enforcement needed to push out the baby from the womb . Thanks
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by DavidEsq(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
royalamour:
So sometimes I see animals give birth and they moan and groan as a result of the pains they feel.

And I start to wonder if they ate the forbidden fruit and was cursed too.

So why do they feel pains like children of Eve?

Eve was supposed to feel pain in child birth, but not at an intense level. Gen 3:16 tells us that God told Eve that he wld INCREASE her pain in child birth. So she was supposed to feel a measure of pain, as well as animals. Only that her rebellion caused God to punish her by increasing the pain of child birth above the normal measure that God purposed as at the time b4 their rebellion.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Odessey(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Since you can think, you should have also thought of why you have to wear clothes to cover ur nakkeedness unlike animals, why u have d highest developed brain among animals and why you can't pick foods from the floor or have sex on the streets without being shy. The same proof that equates you with animals as long as labour pain is concerned, should competently equate you with them in those areas too. Your thinking is half-done just like an animal's thinking shd be.

Do you know that animals struggles to get food existed with them before God created man on d 6th day. When God created Lions and other animals in d world, they immediately begin their struggle to fight for prey and the preys with immediate sense to elude their predators. They were also created with their physiological responses to childbirth.

Man alone was d one created out of special consideration..God said now let's create man In our image and likeness, why were animals not so lucky? After creating them in his likeness, be also put them in a special garden called eden guarded by angels. They were so special, they were d only one that could talk and with the highest developed brain. In the same special way, he made them without labour pain until they brought themselves under the curse by eating the forbidden fruit as recorded in the bible and also had to be clothed unlike animals.

you deserve to be honour. you are the best. d best educated and mature ever. God bles u
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by coputa(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Nonsense. Please stop fouling this thread with such unintelligent responses. I am weary of responding to such folly.

Nope actually it is modern hygiene and health is what has stopped people from picking food from the streets. Even in the middle ages, rich people were not having their baths and if their food falls on the ground they ate it.

Do u know that if u train a dog to eat from a bowl and in the house it will become very choosy about what and where it eats? The only reason u can boast about not eating from the street is abundance and training. If there were to be a famine now, u won't be any different from those feral animals u disdain. When push comes to shove, u will lose all this human exclusivity in which u are so conceited.

The only reason I am replying is because of other people that will come and read this thread. Not because I think u are smart enough to understand sound arguments. Cheers
Giving birth through pains by humans is a punitive measure given by God for disobedience.your arguement that some cultures walk stark naked and some and feeds from the bin is irrational.Since creation,civilization has evolved among various races nations and cultures through science and their belief.Why is Africa and the black race still backward,was it not as a result of choices.
CREATION is different from cultural behavior or belief ditto science.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by DavidEsq(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
charytea:

Don't mind him jor. Dis is wat happens wen ppl chooies and philosophies as the basis of their opinions of the bible, rather than the bible itself.
Na so one talk say na God tell am say tithe paying is ordained by God and relevant in presents day Christianity.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Eeroh95(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Another dishonest Christian. Why are u using dolphins as an example? Why not hyenas? Those ones have it far worse than humans do. U think u can hoodwink us by sneaking in one example.

Did the hyena Eve also eat some apple and trick the hyena Adam into eating one too? I am guessing she must have eaten up to 5 apples to experience far excruciating pain than humans do. Yeye.
guy no vex nah.....calm down small cheesy
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by plaetton: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
femi4:
why not prove me wrong. If you have no superior argument, forever hold your peace

You didn't make an argument in the first place that was worth proving wrong.

You just patched a typical sheeple group of words together and thought you had said something.
That's why I said it was meaningless.

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nasir123(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
TomHagen:
You have shown that you do not possess sufficient brain power to understand the simple arguments put before you.

So like the religious but that you are, you have resorted to wishing evil upon someone.
Tell me why I should add anything to what has been said.

Wait. Don't!!

Thank u.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by macaphan007(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Lol so to you culture superceedes creation. Who made culture? Now who created those who made culture?

Picking food on d floor is inspired by poverty and not a physiological response.

You don't have point bro. Your argument is still half-baked.
You nailed it bro,people most times just want to make themselves look intelligent, how can one understand what he doesn't know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Eeroh95(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Since you can think, you should have also thought of why you have to wear clothes to cover ur nakkeedness unlike animals, why u have d highest developed brain among animals and why you can't pick foods from the floor or have sex on the streets without being shy. The same proof that equates you with animals as long as labour pain is concerned, should competently equate you with them in those areas too. Your thinking is half-done just like an animal's thinking shd be.

Do you know that animals struggles to get food existed with them before God created man on d 6th day. When God created Lions and other animals in d world, they immediately begin their struggle to fight for prey and the preys with immediate sense to elude their predators. They were also created with their physiological responses to childbirth.

Man alone was d one created out of special consideration..God said now let's create man In our image and likeness, why were animals not so lucky? After creating them in his likeness, be also put them in a special garden called eden guarded by angels. They were so special, they were d only one that could talk and with the highest developed brain. In the same special way, he made them without labour pain until they brought themselves under the curse by eating the forbidden fruit as recorded in the bible and also had to be clothed unlike animals.

About the forbidden fruit,I still wonder why God put it there knowing fully well that eve or Adam was eventually going to eat it and ofcourse the word, GO AND MULTIPLY which means to me [giving birth to children]....was the sin/apple/fruit necessary for human population?.. Remember God knows the beginning and the end ... enlighten me
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by DavidEsq(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Oga, abeg show me wr the highlighted is in the bible. The time of creation and b4 man rebelled against God was a time of perfect peace and peaceful co-existence. The book of Isaiah 11:7 says "the cow and the bear will feed together and their young will lie down together".
Isaiah 65:25 says "the Wolf and the lamb will feed together, the lion will eat straw just like the bull....". If creation at the beginning was as u said in the highlighted above, wldnt that be a flawed system of life?
The book of Isaiah as quoted above speaks of wen life wld be returned to its original state of perfection.
Let's not forget that prior to the flood in Noah's days, man was a vegetarian. Yes I say it and I'm gonna prove it, if u dispute it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by femi4: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
plaetton:

You didn't make an argument in the first place that was worth proving wrong.

You just patched a typical sheeple group of words together and thought you had said something.
That's why I said it was meaningless.
You still don't have anything meaningful to say, why not get off my mentions and seek knowledge. I detest arguing with a folly
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Eeroh95(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Nonsense. Please stop fouling this thread with such unintelligent responses. I am weary of responding to such folly.

Nope actually it is modern hygiene and health is what has stopped people from picking food from the streets. Even in the middle ages, rich people were not having their baths and if their food falls on the ground they ate it.

Do u know that if u train a dog to eat from a bowl and in the house it will become very choosy about what and where it eats? The only reason u can boast about not eating from the street is abundance and training. If there were to be a famine now, u won't be any different from those feral animals u disdain. When push comes to shove, u will lose all this human exclusivity in which u are so conceited.

The only reason I am replying is because of other people that will come and read this thread. Not because I think u are smart enough to understand sound arguments. Cheers
I need a teacher like you........kudos

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Razael23(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Humans are not the only animals that have sex in closed spaces... I doubt if u have ever seen cats having sex.
Cats also are very shy, abi dem sef follow eat the fruit?

JudgementHammer:

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by obinna58(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
enilove:

The pains hyenas and some animals experience during giving birth is designed by God and not because of any sin. That is known to God that created them.

Why are you being so senseless

4 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by orisa37: 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
They watched Adam and Eve ate and enjoyed the forbidden fruits and immitated them by eating too.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Xtopher123(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Let's ask the Eve of every animal..

I guess they all have a version of the Bible story to tell on how it affects them..

Ehen.. Where are my dogs sef.. They have some explanation to do..

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
charytea:

Abeg no vex, I'm a novice and willing to learn so pls educate me. Where in the Bible did God ask Adam and Eve to be fruitful and Multiply?

Eve ate the forbidden fruit in Gen3:1-6. That was when God cast the spell on them and chased them out of the garden. Prior to this time nothing was said about multiplying or mating, in fact the Bible made us know they never even knew they were naked until they ate the fruit.

Gen 9:7 and I quote "As for you, be fruitful and increase in number, multiply on earth and increase upon it". This message was for Noah and that was several years after Adam and Eve.. this was after the great storm.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nasir123(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
enilove:

The pains hyenas and some animals experience during giving birth is designed by God and not because of any sin. That is known to God that created them.

That's true.
You guys should know that some of us believe in God, but we do not stay with these religious practices to it.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by eazriel09: 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Yes many. Within their capacity. Dolphins, dogs, monkeys etc......

Say what u know and can defend
even ants and bees don't mind him
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by budaatum: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
fineboynl:
have you seen any animal that need or gave assistance to other animal like the humans?
Yes. One day, a hawk swooped down to steal one hen's chicken. As the hawk grabbed this chicken now, the mother hen quickly jumped and hook the hawk. Na so the hawk flew, but the mother hen held on tight until the hawk dropped the chicken and then the mother hen too released the hawk having saved its chicken.

You silly question! All animals protect their young. Some even live in colonies to provide protection for their old too and call out to one another to warn of danger.

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nasir123(m): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
BLESSMME:

Wow Wow Wow
If not that I have come to know God for myself, you and your likes would av dragged me out of Christianity with your incessant curses. I have never read any argument between Christians and atheists without getting angry at the Christian folks. You are supposed to be peaceful and argue smartly, but the reverse is the case. Every point he made is VERY VALID.

Brother,
Welcome to the true word of God.

God should dwell in us,not religion.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by DavidEsq(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
Eeroh95:
About the forbidden fruit,I still wonder why God put it there knowing fully well that eve or Adam was eventually going to eat it and ofcourse the word, GO AND MULTIPLY which means to me [giving birth to children]....was the sin/apple/fruit necessary for human population?.. Remember God knows the beginning and the end ... enlighten me
At the highlighted, pls. The fruit was not a potent fruit, having powers to impact on whoever ate it. No! It was a mere representation of God's right to rule man; God's right or supremacy over man; God's right to decide for man, wat was good and bad. That is why Jeremiah 10:23 says "For I well know oh Lord that man's ways doesn't below to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his steps".
It was dis fact that caused the devil to say to Eve in Gen 3:5 that "You eyes will be opened and u will be like God, knowing good and evil".
"You will be like God" simply meant that man wld become his own ruler (Just like God is also a ruler) and become independent of God's rulership.
"Knowing good and evil" simply meant that man having become a God to himself, wld be able to decide for himself (rather than thru God), wat is right and wrong. In other words, rather rely on God's standards of wat is ryt and wrong, man wld set his own standards of wat is ryt and wrong.
As for being fruitful and multiplying, it was a blessing that occurred before the rebellion of man. It revealed God's purpose for the earth and for man, which was that man shld populate the earth and cultivate it, till d little garden was cultivated and spread all over the earth. See Gen. 2:15. "Then God put the man in the garden of Eden to cultivate it". Gen 1:28 "Then God blessed dem and God said to dem: 'be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it;....'"
After Noah's flood, that purpose of God dat man shld fill th earth was never abolished. Hence, Gen 9:1, it says "So God blessed Noah and his sons and said to dem: 'be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth".

CC greenhulk
Cc Piercy
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nasir123(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

You atheists have corrupted many people on this forum with your ideology. May the blood of Jesus wash away your sins. cheesy

They didn't corrupt anything.
There are simply more reasonable.

I'm tried of evil people. We need the Godly(reasonable) once.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by success541(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
The way some Nigerians answer questions sometime, mavels me. U were asked a question, yes or no and don't start talking nonsense mr rightoulity.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by budaatum: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
enilove:

It's actually written in the animal bible. You humans can't see or read it!

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by bisoye11(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
I think animals feel the pain at child birth before the sin of Adam and EVE,remember,we human are created specially with an advance brain cell,we were created specially in God's image and likeness,Adam and Eve had everything food,shelter required.
But after the curse,everything was taken,which includes the painless child birth.

Remeber in the Bible,the curse was placed on Adam,Eve and the snake.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by budaatum: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
BLESSMME:

Wow Wow Wow
If not that I have come to know God for myself, you and your likes would av dragged me out of Christianity with your incessant curses. I have never read any argument between Christians and atheists without getting angry at the Christian folks. You are supposed to be peaceful and argue smartly, but the reverse is the case. Every point he made is VERY VALID.
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by obinna58(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
enilove:

A loving God designed pain as result of giving birth and human particularly was as a result of disobedience

Common where is the sense

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.